TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!

Post by Montymoo »

Montymoo wrote:New thread

viewtopic.php?f=574&t=34003

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:m pretty sure at this point it never really got reported. and if it did, well its over now. you can see them going back into their old ways, getting back to normal. less and less people care and have forgotten about it now because of how well they kept going on not addressing it. but if someone really did report it, then someone would have happend by now, and chris wouldn't be in the daily vlogs. it just seems the same obsessive people on twitter still going at on it.
I agree and. Lot will put it down to haters saying ya know those medsagea must have been fake or the police would have done something and arrested him

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

impleo wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:I think it’s time for a new thread soon, I really wish Montymoo would come back and do her thing

(Yes I know more than one person can make a thread...)

If not it would be nice for someone who wasn’t involved in any arguments or calling people out to do it. I’m not gonna step up because I bite back as much as anyone. But maybe someone who’s been here a while (btw I don’t mean It as someone who’s been here before all this kicked off) just someone who’s involved in the thread but doesn’t cause drama or get into arguments could do the deed.
And I know it’s not allowed but big love to montymoo. Hope you’re recovering ok and on behalf of the thread sorry if you’ve been made feel like you can’t post anymore.
Reporting me right? :rofl: :rofl:
Completely agree with regards to Monty, I hope they know they are missed.

Has anyone got a comedy suggestion for a new thread title? Maybe people just throw a few ideas out there and by the end of the day we kind of come to a consensus and then that person starts the thread.
Several people have thrown out suggestions. And most of what are being called "arguments" are just differing opinions. I've only seen someone be legitimately nasty in here once, and that person hasn't posted in a while. There's a few people that have shown up here in the last few weeks reporting random posts for no reason and calling everything an argument. I made a post asking if there's ever gonna be a proper block button and the only reason the mod even saw my question is because someone reported the post. Hopefully this thread bounces back.

Regarding Monty, why not reach out if you want to talk to her/him? I don't mean that rudely I'm just honestly suggesting that because it seems like you have a personal bond so if you miss her/him and want to be friends just message the person. I understand that they started the first thread and claimed leadership of this topic and people just fell in line with that but it's just a forum ya know, I mean that very gently and am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

pencilsharp83
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pencilsharp83 »

impleo wrote:
gembelle83 wrote:Loving the comments on Twitter about the house move.

Divorce
Legal bills
Then my favourite it's too close to a school and if he's found guilty he can't live there as he'll be on Sex Offenders register
There is a part of me that feels sorry for them, they can't have expected this. They've put their lives on the internet and now they're paying the price.
I feel sorry for the girls if they have to move. Their friends, schools, activities and family are all near where they live now. The rightmove site is now saying the property has been removed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “The Ingham Family”