TIF P7: The Cheating Creeping Chris Crisis

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P7: The Cheating Creeping Chris Crisis

Post by Montymoo »

Dsuze27 wrote:forum lurker, hi! Only watched a handful of these guys vlogs a while back and was just sickened by the spoilt rich attitudes of the parents and how gross and fame whore hungry they seemed, it was like they had no grasp on reality. I am not surprised by these allegations, people who want to feel powerful over others will find anyway they can to do so, if hollywood is out of reach, I imagine when Chris saw how familyvloggers were getting treated by minion fans he couldn't wait to get stuck in to feel so needed and special.
Any ways, if they do turn out to be at Disneyland Paris this weekend, hit me up as I live in Paris atm and have an annual pass :rofl: Will gladly do some .. sight seeing..

Also as to whether the girls should be in school, if they're in private school, possibly already on summer, if not, in Yorkshire (where I'm also from and will nut anyone starting 'people from Yorkshire' kinds of posts) are still in school as far as I am aware.

People from Yorkshire........

...make great cups of tea!

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Kathiesimpsonxo wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:The girls looked happy and relaxed, which is nice. Are they not still meant to be in school though? I know in the UK (lived there), they are quite strict about taking kids out of school when term time is on.

I cannot actually believe that he was still in the vlog though!!!! They were so sneaky so that anybody flicking through without sound cannot find him but then if you have sound on, he is there. What idiots. I can't say I'm surprised at Sarah, I think my dirty socks have more charisma and intelligence then her but really... after fucking everything.

He can't help but butt in with his voice though can he?

I wonder if it was damage control having him out of the vlog but just his voice.
I think the schools might be relieved to not have to deal with Chris and other parents
I thought this actually... Due to the allegations and possible bullying they may have asked to take the girls out of school. The principal probably was all for it ha

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

Dsuze27 wrote: Any ways, if they do turn out to be at Disneyland Paris this weekend, hit me up as I live in Paris atm and have an annual pass :rofl: Will gladly do some .. sight seeing..
You're amazing to offer that but they said it's a 9 hour drive, so unless Chris drives very slowly I doubt he's round your way - lucky you :-)

uwu
Learner
Learner

Post by uwu »

HearMeRoar wrote:
Kathiesimpsonxo wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:The girls looked happy and relaxed, which is nice. Are they not still meant to be in school though? I know in the UK (lived there), they are quite strict about taking kids out of school when term time is on.

I cannot actually believe that he was still in the vlog though!!!! They were so sneaky so that anybody flicking through without sound cannot find him but then if you have sound on, he is there. What idiots. I can't say I'm surprised at Sarah, I think my dirty socks have more charisma and intelligence then her but really... after fucking everything.

He can't help but butt in with his voice though can he?

I wonder if it was damage control having him out of the vlog but just his voice.
I think the schools might be relieved to not have to deal with Chris and other parents
I thought this actually... Due to the allegations and possible bullying they may have asked to take the girls out of school. The principal probably was all for it ha
The school has a duty to contact social services when allegations like this come to light and I can assure you they would not allow Sarah to take them out the country while a investigation was taking place.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

New thread darlings

viewtopic.php?f=574&t=33959

Poopypants
Talker
Talker

Post by Poopypants »

Web30 wrote:Hes with them but not on screen. They are running away to somewere they could drive to or fly, my bets scotland.
No, she mentioned Dover and a 9 hour drive after the ferry. If they take the car it looks like they are doing a full-on running.

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

impleo wrote:
Dsuze27 wrote: Any ways, if they do turn out to be at Disneyland Paris this weekend, hit me up as I live in Paris atm and have an annual pass :rofl: Will gladly do some .. sight seeing..
You're amazing to offer that but they said it's a 9 hour drive, so unless Chris drives very slowly I doubt he's round your way - lucky you :-)
Well, it’s 5 hours for them to get to Dover so could be plausible!
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Montymoo wrote:New thread darlings

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

I doubt the girls will be back in school till septemeber now. Which makes me really sad for esme, shes moving schools amd been pulled out so quick she wont have had any chance to say good bye to her friends.
And will Isla go back after this? Who knows, maybe thier homeschool idea will happen.

Post by Guest »

I saw all of the drama on twitter regarding Chris Ingham asking a young girl to meet up with him at midnight. I'd heard of them but never really watched their videos. So would anyone basically be able to give me like a summary of this family, so I know what's going on. I've heard that Sarah and Chris haven't really been together that long - so are the children both biologically theirs or are they from previous relationships. And how old are their daughters?

lilyryder
Learner
Learner

Post by lilyryder »

theghosttown wrote:I found this one too. Unlikely to be him but only an hour away from Leeds and same age.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... ck-5072083
late reply but have been out all day so only just reading through threads now: this actually could be him- the ages and area match up (how many Chris Inghams are there of the same age and living in the same area). Also, the article states that he broke up with a partner because of it- all pictures with the Justin Cody guy stopped around the time this article was published.

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

Kaytaylou wrote:I saw all of the drama on twitter regarding Chris Ingham asking a young girl to meet up with him at midnight. I'd heard of them but never really watched their videos. So would anyone basically be able to give me like a summary of this family, so I know what's going on. I've heard that Sarah and Chris haven't really been together that long - so are the children both biologically theirs or are they from previous relationships. And how old are their daughters?
Read back on the old threads! They’ve been together 12 years but only married for 2 or 3! Girls are 6, 9 & 12
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

lilyryder wrote:
theghosttown wrote:I found this one too. Unlikely to be him but only an hour away from Leeds and same age.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... ck-5072083
late reply but have been out all day so only just reading through threads now: this actually could be him- the ages and area match up (how many Chris Inghams are there of the same age and living in the same area). Also, the article states that he broke up with a partner because of it- all pictures with the Justin Cody guy stopped around the time this article was published.
I can't work this out because Sarah would have had Esme by then, but I agree, the timestamps of the pictures with JCT are from that era and I do think they were partners. I feel there's so much we don't know about them.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Montymoo wrote:
Montymoo wrote:New thread darlings

Littlechatter
Debater
Debater

Post by Littlechatter »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
sparks321 wrote:After watching the vlog I actually feel really sorry for Sarah.

She has 3 kids.
You put them first not yourself or your channel
That’s all I’m saying

I don’t know much about them or at least Sarah and the girls now (I’d only watched them after their over the top Christmas vlog was recommended to me) so I can’t say much about them personally aside from them being incredibly annoying. If Sarah doesn’t have a job then she needs to earn money, to keep the girls fed with a home she needs to earn money. I’m not defending her entirely but Chris is the wrong one in all this. We have no idea what he is like with her behind closed doors, whose to say he can’t manipulate her too.

crewboiz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crewboiz »

cba to shout out alls u losers but some of u local scum best watch out stalkin these guys u goin get real probs u go on wiv it
leave chris alone

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

crewboiz wrote:cba to shout out alls u losers but some of u local scum best watch out stalkin these guys u goin get real probs u go on wiv it
leave chris alone
Welcome come and speak to us on the right thread kiddo. You might want to try and spell properly if you want a conversation <3

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

I have never, ever come across a more annoying Family as this shower! So false it's untrue! All this really does not surprise Me in the slightest. I hope they all come down to earth with a massive big bang!

Post by Guest »

New York Gal wrote:I have never, ever come across a more annoying Family as this shower! So false it's untrue! All this really does not surprise Me in the slightest. I hope they all come down to earth with a massive big bang!
Join us over on the new thread! Link is above ^^^^^^^

Return to “The Ingham Family”