TIF P6: Poundland Princess and Pregnancy Propaganda

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P6: Poundland Princess and Pregnancy Propaganda

Post by lmmomSD »

TashaBoo wrote:I don't know what I'd call him at this point, but he needs to be investigated and monitored. A minor is classed as someone who is under 18 in the UK (not under 16). And it depends whether you think skinny dipping is something innocent or sexual.... Also, if he was aware of these girls mental health issues, it's looking like he's pursuing vulnerable girls/women, which isn't right....

What a mess. I wonder if they'll post tonight.
Grooming is a Federal Offense in the US. And what Jess says happened happened in Florida, so it's in the US jurisdiction.
https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/child-grooming/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Montymoo wrote:
Montymoo wrote:New thread!

viewtopic.php?f=574&t=33954

Please stop posting in this thread

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Pixiedustx wrote:I know if I had a 16 year old daughter that came to me with this story my first instinct would be to believe her until proven otherwise.
The proof is there, screenshots and everything that this guy is messaging a number of his underage 'fans' regularly and you have to ask yourself what is the motivation behind a middle aged man doing that?
I know it's important to be pragmatic and not always jump to a guilty verdict but now that I'm an adult with a lot of life experience I know that you never really know someone despite appearances and having a wife and children doesn't automatically mean that a man is a decent human being!
If I had a sixteen year old daughter that told me that an older man was grooming her me and my hubby would deal with it and I would never put her in the position of having to deal with the shit that would ensue from the aftermath, I’m sure my parents would be all over it as well if It had been me ,
I don’t know how my parents would have dealt with it exactly but they would have ,

Soozy2k18
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Soozy2k18 »

Just watched last night's vlog what a joke !! This family just get worse n worse

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Stop posting in this thread.

New thread here: viewtopic.php?f=574&t=33959

crewboiz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crewboiz »

cba to shout out alls u losers but some of u local scum best watch out stalkin these guys u goin get real probs u go on wiv it
leave chris alone

Return to “The Ingham Family”