TIF P6: Poundland Princess and Pregnancy Propaganda

sparks321
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P6: Poundland Princess and Pregnancy Propaganda

Post by sparks321 »

So this is weird.....I was a bit concerned as Chris, Sarah and the Ingham family instagrams are all private except that poor Isabelle who was getting really awful messages that no 12 year old should be getting.... I anticipated them making their instagram private so followed them before they did as this was all kicking off.
This morning all the negative comments from Chris' instagram were gone ....same on little Isabelle (Thank God!) but strangely for the longest time Sarah hasn't deleted any of the negative comments calling out Chris at all.
Also that girl who claims to have slept with Chris has some very convincing receipts this morning on twitter, hotel room, train tickets which coincides with the vlog she mentioned and Sarah being away in London.
I am beginning to think that Sarah believes this could be true otherwise why hasn't she deleted the comments calling Chris out?

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
Web30 wrote:The comments on tonights vlog about coming from the kem video have started!
Hmmm.He`s exploiting her for views! Don`t agree with that either. I am glad the girl who first ,scared and feeling alone ,now has the much needed support around her though.
It's trending on Hooktube. So hopefully not everyone is giving him views over this. Agree that it was a bad idea for her to interview with him. Where are her parents?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

impleo wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:
Sammielou wrote:I guess technically he hasn’t done anything wrong legally? The first girl was 16 and the one claiming she slept with him is in her 20’s.

I totally agree with you, I said as much on twitter last night, he been inappropriate YES but a "peado" NO
I was attacked by some, in my opinion he uses his deluded celebrity to connect with girls younger than him, the 13yr old said she DM him and its innocent, which is inappropriate,
Do I think he has cheated on Sarah? YES but I also think if their going to carry on with youtube he needs to back away from the social media, let Sarah do it or in true Ingham style pay someone
God I hope their kids are ok.

I would not call him a 'pedo' unless there was evidence that he had tried to be with a minor. But, from my own personal opinion, I do think that what he is doing is grooming. The 13 year olds see nothing wrong with it too, which is terrible :/
He's walked such a fine line. Jess is barely 16, and whilst she's a very pretty girl, she also looks incredibly young. I wonder whether this was deliberate, chooses one that looks young, but is above legal age. I agree that he's grooming, if there are 3 that we know of there are almost certainly more.

I think he's got away with it. The Inghams will be back in full swing by the end of summer, except the comments will include many different spellings of the word "paedo" for a long time. Their delete button will be busy. We'll be pissed off.
The age of consent in Florida where the alleged grooming occurred is 18. There are "close in age" exceptions, like if a 17 year old was with a 19 year old, but this doesn't apply here. Legally, it doesn't matter what the age of consent is in the UK for the situation with Jess.
Even if he's proven innocent, the stigma is still going to stick. Plus, just the fact that he does DM young girls and doesn't understand why it is inappropriate is a HUGE red flag.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Montymoo wrote:New thread!

viewtopic.php?f=574&t=33954

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

TashaBoo wrote:I don't know what I'd call him at this point, but he needs to be investigated and monitored. A minor is classed as someone who is under 18 in the UK (not under 16). And it depends whether you think skinny dipping is something innocent or sexual.... Also, if he was aware of these girls mental health issues, it's looking like he's pursuing vulnerable girls/women, which isn't right....

What a mess. I wonder if they'll post tonight.
Grooming is a Federal Offense in the US. And what Jess says happened happened in Florida, so it's in the US jurisdiction.
https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/child-grooming/

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Montymoo wrote:
Montymoo wrote:New thread!

viewtopic.php?f=574&t=33954

Please stop posting in this thread

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Pixiedustx wrote:I know if I had a 16 year old daughter that came to me with this story my first instinct would be to believe her until proven otherwise.
The proof is there, screenshots and everything that this guy is messaging a number of his underage 'fans' regularly and you have to ask yourself what is the motivation behind a middle aged man doing that?
I know it's important to be pragmatic and not always jump to a guilty verdict but now that I'm an adult with a lot of life experience I know that you never really know someone despite appearances and having a wife and children doesn't automatically mean that a man is a decent human being!
If I had a sixteen year old daughter that told me that an older man was grooming her me and my hubby would deal with it and I would never put her in the position of having to deal with the shit that would ensue from the aftermath, I’m sure my parents would be all over it as well if It had been me ,
I don’t know how my parents would have dealt with it exactly but they would have ,

Soozy2k18
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Soozy2k18 »

Just watched last night's vlog what a joke !! This family just get worse n worse

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Stop posting in this thread.

New thread here: viewtopic.php?f=574&t=33959

crewboiz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crewboiz »

cba to shout out alls u losers but some of u local scum best watch out stalkin these guys u goin get real probs u go on wiv it
leave chris alone

Return to “The Ingham Family”