TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Lolapup wrote:This is a tad late, but you guys know how they changed their upload time to 5 to be before fizz fam? I think it’s working against them. If anyone is subscribed to both channels, and opens their subscription box past 6, then the first vid they will see is the fizz fams because that’s the most recent video. A lot of people probs will just watch that, then get bored of family bloggers and won’t bother scrolling further down to se the inghams video.
Ah ,ok.This maybe what i was enquiring about a bit earlier? Sarah retweeted something Alfie Deyes had posted ,about vlogs being in chronological order ,and alot of youtubers would lose their followers/communities.People won`t automatically see their favourite channels (and past vlogs) ,when they sign into the website.I am delighted that the Family Fizz are effortlessly beating the inghams on every count.. :tu: Trouble is ,copying what idea`s they come up with won`t hack it.Nor will constant holidays ,or *gasp* SURPRISES!! Come up with an origional idea of your own Sarah/Chris.You`re becoming a real embarrassment.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Also back at forest holidays ? But I thought they don’t travel to the same places........

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
Lolapup wrote:This is a tad late, but you guys know how they changed their upload time to 5 to be before fizz fam? I think it’s working against them. If anyone is subscribed to both channels, and opens their subscription box past 6, then the first vid they will see is the fizz fams because that’s the most recent video. A lot of people probs will just watch that, then get bored of family bloggers and won’t bother scrolling further down to se the inghams video.
Ah ,ok.This maybe what i was enquiring about a bit earlier? Sarah retweeted something Alfie Deyes had posted ,about vlogs being in chronological order ,and alot of youtubers would lose their followers/communities.People won`t automatically see their favourite channels (and past vlogs) ,when they sign into the website.I am delighted that the Family Fizz are effortlessly beating the inghams on every count.. :tu: Trouble is ,copying what idea`s they come up with won`t hack it.Nor will constant holidays ,or *gasp* SURPRISES!! Come up with an origional idea of your own Sarah/Chris.You`re becoming a real embarrassment.

Wait, i thought they were in order in my sub box? If your a huge fan of a channel surely youd seek out thier latest video anyway?

Raccoonlivesmatter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raccoonlivesmatter »

SarahGard1983 wrote:Sorry ladies but I've not held back on Twitter tonight. Been called a nobody so I replied with I'm just like the Inghams then. Not my finest moment but sick of everyone that has am opinion or who doesn't agree with the almighty Sarah been labelled a troll, bully or hater
Christ, Sarah, they really did all jump on you. I love how the ever-loving Inghams don't calm their ifam down. Suppose they can't afford to lose any subscribers

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Raccoonlivesmatter wrote:
SarahGard1983 wrote:Sorry ladies but I've not held back on Twitter tonight. Been called a nobody so I replied with I'm just like the Inghams then. Not my finest moment but sick of everyone that has am opinion or who doesn't agree with the almighty Sarah been labelled a troll, bully or hater
Christ, Sarah, they really did all jump on you. I love how the ever-loving Inghams don't calm their ifam down. Suppose they can't afford to lose any subscribers

I thought it was amusing to be honest. Loved how I was being labelled a bully but when the ifam started hurling abuse nothing was said. So much for the Inghams being anti bullying. They have the nastiest followers ever. Not something I'd be proud of to be honest but hey they feed Sarah's shopping habbit so I guess she's happy

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Honestly, I think no matter what order the videos go in, people are gonna watch who they wanna watch first. I saw Sarah and Alfie Deyes bitching about the new change to YouTube where they're gonna change it from chronological order to who you like the most (who you typically click on first is probably what they're basing it off) and they are PISSED!

Lolapup
Talker
Talker

Post by Lolapup »

Rocketfuel wrote:
Honestly, I think no matter what order the videos go in, people are gonna watch who they wanna watch first. I saw Sarah and Alfie Deyes bitching about the new change to YouTube where they're gonna change it from chronological order to who you like the most (who you typically click on first is probably what they're basing it off) and they are PISSED!
But at the same time, if someone opens up their sub box, and the first vid they see, they want to watch, then their going to watch it. There not going to scroll through all their subs and choose which video is most appealing. They are going to see what’s up the top, go yes I want to watch it or no and scroll past. A lot of people probably don’t want to watch 2 25 min vlogs everyday (other than the kiddy ifam, who has time) so their going to watch the first one they see that looks appealing to watch, and then not really want to watch another video. So if the fizz fams vid comes up first, and it’s an appealing vid, then people are going to watch that first, and not bother scrolling to see the inghams video.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Rocketfuel wrote:

At the moment this is only in the test stages, so a select number of accounts have been changed to try it out, not every account, these Folggers are kicking up because their numbers are down, their numbers are down because their content is shit!
I’ve not watched this lot in a week (not even on hook tube!) because when I see a tweet pop up saying “you’re not even ready” I want to delete all social media and go live in a cave.
They can’t blame YouTube on everything, their content is repetitive and shit.
Agreed!I didn`t really get why they were so wound up tbh.I only watch a video (or channel) i like the look of ,and the vloggers obviously. ;) The inghams would never be my first choice anymore. Like you i just can`t be bothered to even sit through clips of their vlogs now.It`s the same old ,same old!ALso speaks volumes ,when the people tweeting their videos are Chris and Sarah themselves! :rofl: It used to be i`d see someone post on twitter ,"I liked a video by...".Still see it occassionally ,but with the inghams ,not even the ifam think to do this.Every night before their vlog`s due to go out ,one of them will post that "are you even ready" for the video.Tedious and so lame.No P.R then Sarah (She`s always boasting about having someone to deal with their advertising)? Looks like we`re not alone in being sick of their constant SURPRISES!! Sorry if that hurts your itty bitty feelings Sarah.The truth often does.

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Rocketfuel wrote:

At the moment this is only in the test stages, so a select number of accounts have been changed to try it out, not every account, these Folggers are kicking up because their numbers are down, their numbers are down because their content is shit!
I’ve not watched this lot in a week (not even on hook tube!) because when I see a tweet pop up saying “you’re not even ready” I want to delete all social media and go live in a cave.
They can’t blame YouTube on everything, their content is repetitive and shit.
Agreed, they are overreacting about something that people in the working world deal with all the time: change without your approval. They think they are the backbone of YouTube when actually it's YouTube that's given them the life they have. YouTube was around for a while BEFORE people were able to make money off it, it never needed to start paying people, and it would still be around because for those who TRULY see it as a hobby would still want to broadcast themselves. I get that everything they happended back when ADpocalypse hit was frustrating, but that's what happens when you rely on YouTube as your main source of income.

Kathiesimpsonxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Kathiesimpsonxo »

As if the girls didn't see that boot jam-packed, you could have seen it from outer space with the amount of lol dolls and suitcases :roll:

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

Poor Isabelle, genuinely not a criticism of her, just the ridiculous staged situations she's put in - delayed fake reaction on the new video at 9.20 minutes. Dull, dull, dull video. Sarah and Chris know they're failing now, there's something strained about what little I have watched of the video - dull as dishwater, the pair of them.

That log cabin is not luxury, it's pretty basic. Don't lie to your followers, everyone can see through it.

Free Prinny.

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

OKAY NO REALLY THOUGH, either they think their kids are blind or their viewers are all hopelessly stupid (prob are) and actually believe the kids were genuinely surprised when THE LUGGAGE WAS PILED IN THE BACK OF THE CAR IN PLAIN SIGHT! Could they be any faker? Seriously. It's actually pathetic. And why do they always think it's such a surprise to their viewers after days of telling them "we're gonna be going away!"? Do they think their viewers have the memory of a goldfish?

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

The only way those girls would be genuinely surprised would be if they didn’t actually go on holiday.

Also as a daily blogger how thick to book accommodation with crap WiFi

Bollocks about Prinny as well you would just book different accommodation so you could take the dog

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Montymoo wrote:Also back at forest holidays ? But I thought they don’t travel to the same places........
Exceptions made for freebies! :roll:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Tublet83 wrote:The only way those girls would be genuinely surprised would be if they didn’t actually go on holiday.

Bollocks about Prinny as well you would just book different accommodation so you could take the dog
Just googled those Cabins ,and you can definately bring a dog along with you.Think of all the walks Prinny would have enjoyed with her foster,,,,i mean her family! SO sad. :( Everything`s too much trouble for Sarah ,plus she wouldn`t get her huge (totally unecessary) holiday clothes in if they took prinny and her needs!

misizzywizzy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by misizzywizzy »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
Tublet83 wrote:The only way those girls would be genuinely surprised would be if they didn’t actually go on holiday.

Just googled those Cabins ,and you can definately bring a dog along with you.Think of all the walks Prinny would have enjoyed with her foster,,,,i mean her family! SO sad. :( Everything`s too much trouble for Sarah ,plus she wouldn`t get her huge (totally unecessary) holiday clothes in if they took prinny and her needs!
I looked on their websit and I don't believe you can have a dog and a hot tub in the same lodge? I might be wrong, either way you can bring dogs and Id rather have my dog than a hot tub.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Exactly!Nothing genuine about the girls reactions! Esme`s acting was so over the top ,it was cringe worthy! Like father ,like daughter!No way did they not know they weren`t going home.Pathetic! And ,could they NOT screech!My ears! :?
As for the WiFi i hope it`s off all weekend!! Best surprise ever for the Antifam!! :tu: Poor Prinny must be wondering just where her home is and who her family are...

Lastly ,how many times did they repeat Forest Holidays? Has to be a freebie! Agree with whoever said before ,they could have done something really genuine and given it to a family going through hell right now ,and who could absolutely do with a break away,The inghams do not!!

GiggleBee
Informer
Informer

Post by GiggleBee »

Isabelle said on her insta stories she got her account back, so I'm guessing Instagram took note of those of you who reported her. Unsure how she has it back though at 12!?

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

GiggleBee wrote:Isabelle said on her insta stories she got her account back, so I'm guessing Instagram took note of those of you who reported her. Unsure how she has it back though at 12!?
Only one way.Mafia mother.Last time i checked onto instagram ,i got a load of new updated rules ,the first of which was age related.You definately must be 13 or over (personally i think it should be older) to even open an account.Yep ,Mommie dearest would have apoplexy if they shut it down ,and they couldn`t gain the extra income from Isabelle`s pictures and stories.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

GiggleBee wrote:Isabelle said on her insta stories she got her account back, so I'm guessing Instagram took note of those of you who reported her. Unsure how she has it back though at 12!?
I think she’s only got it back as she’s got a new phone - doubt it’s anything to do with instragram

Return to “The Ingham Family”