The Ingham Family P2: SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR THE FOLLOWERS!!!!

Lolapup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ingham Family P2: SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR THE FOLLOWERS

Post by Lolapup »

gembelle83 wrote:
Lolapup wrote:Just to clear something up: Isabelle went to Florida/New York with her bio dad? Had she been to New York before with Sarah and Chris

Isabelle went with her bio dad in the summer then with Sarah and Chris in Feb x
I was just wondering bc issy replied to a comment asking what her fave American hol has been and she said ‘definitely my last Florida trip in feb it beats every other one by far’ which I think was a stab at her bio dad

Lolapup
Talker
Talker

Post by Lolapup »

gembelle83 wrote:
Lolapup wrote:Just to clear something up: Isabelle went to Florida/New York with her bio dad? Had she been to New York before with Sarah and Chris

Isabelle went with her bio dad in the summer then with Sarah and Chris in Feb x
I was just wondering bc issy replied to a comment asking what her fave American hol has been and she said ‘definitely my last Florida trip in feb it beats every other one by far’ which I think was a stab at her bio dad

Chatxnoirx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chatxnoirx »

I live in Orlando, Fl and I feel like I am going to bump into the Inghams any minute. I work at one of the major theme parks, not to mentioned they went to the Florida Mall yesterday and I went today. Just barely missed them. :o

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rocketfuel wrote:Absolutely infested waters! Practically circled by gators!**OMG!**

Next week....

CORNERED BY BIGFOOT! FIVE YEAR OLD SAVES THE DAY IN HEROIC ACT!
And what was with that "Ssssssssssso excited"? Is she a snake?
And those definitely were NOT "alligator infested waters"
Clickbait much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

anyone noticed that the dad pencils his eyesbrow to look brown. and that black hair dye needs to go, it looks gross. i dont think he got the memo but 2003 emo isnt cool no more. embrace your gingerness, your girls do

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:anyone noticed that the dad pencils his eyesbrow to look brown. and that black hair dye needs to go, it looks gross. i dont think he got the memo but 2003 emo isnt cool no more. embrace your gingerness, your girls do
Yes we laugh every time they're growing in again. There's something about the look of ginger roots sprouting out of dark dyed hair that grosses me out so much! Ick!

Lolapup
Talker
Talker

Post by Lolapup »

Chatxnoirx wrote:I live in Orlando, Fl and I feel like I am going to bump into the Inghams any minute. I work at one of the major theme parks, not to mentioned they went to the Florida Mall yesterday and I went today. Just barely missed them. :o
Wooh close call!! Maybe call in sick next week when there at the parks lol. ;) You’ll probs be able to hear them squealing about the ‘mega surprise’ from across the park. Everyone keep us updated on where they are to keep chatxnoirx safe and away from the inghams!

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Lolapup wrote:
Chatxnoirx wrote:I live in Orlando, Fl and I feel like I am going to bump into the Inghams any minute. I work at one of the major theme parks, not to mentioned they went to the Florida Mall yesterday and I went today. Just barely missed them. :o
Wooh close call!! Maybe call in sick next week when there at the parks lol. ;) You’ll probs be able to hear them squealing about the ‘mega surprise’ from across the park. Everyone keep us updated on where they are to keep chatxnoirx safe and away from the inghams!

Search for the gingerbread crumb trail of side glares and run the opposite direction, sure way of ensuring you don’t bump into them!

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Really starting to wonder if they have seen this thread, the latest news is hard to ignore especially about Sarah and her brown envelopes :roll:
Is there really a way she can ignore the fact it’s come to light.
Personally I find pictures of Chris more disturbing but being a closet gingerbread is slightly different to paying off your kids dad to keep him at bay when his daughter is showing her knickers on YouTube.
I was looking at their comments on twitter and there’s a guy saying he wants to find a lady, random :roll: but this is in the comments of their twitter feed..
which links to their videos
The videos of their kids in towels, in underwear, getting ready for bed.

I get that Jonathan SJ likes to target the pedo audience, is this a gleam tip?!?
Also wonder if Isabelle’s real dad or step mum reads this thread.
So many questions.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ANSWERS
Or if you like Saturday
Or if you have an ‘s’ in your middle name
Or if you like the color blue
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
My mouth fell open when I saw Izzy showing her new underwear to the entire world in her haul. Just. No. So inappropriate.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

She doesn’t even edit her own vlogs does she? Chris does it?

If so, that’s means Chris purposefully put that part in.... it’s not like she put it in then uploaded (and the parents should be checking what she uploaded if she edits her own!)

These two know exactly what they are doing. They are so blarzay about safety, and I wouldn’t even dismiss they do it on purpose because imagine all the views they would get if they were stalked! Think of the drama!

Smh. I can’t.

Lucysmummy
Debater
Debater

Post by Lucysmummy »

I shouldn’t say this as would hate any child to go thorough this, but can see Sarah and Chris making lots of clickbait headlines and trying to get magazine articles if one of the children had a stalker. Rather than the actions of any other parent which would be to close it down ASAP.

Lucysmummy
Debater
Debater

Post by Lucysmummy »

Also channel mum are quite clear about how much they pay the youtubers and it’s noway near £4K a video. The details can be found on the channel mum website.

vaucous96
Informer
Informer

Post by vaucous96 »

Interesting question of the day in today's vlog regarding surprises for the girls. Even more interesting response from Chris... apparently the girls don't expect a big surprise every school holiday (despite Isla saying in a vlog that she knew they would go on holiday for Easter), the girls are apparently the most grounded children he has known (never met another child before Chris?!) and apparently the girls reactions to big surprises are always genuine (you edit the vlogs mate, Isla in particular has a surprise reaction face ready at a second's notice and the other two's surprise reactions are less genuine by the day)

Ok Chris, you continue to believe all that. HOW DELUDED ARE THESE PEOPLE?!?!?! Gave me the biggest laugh today though, so thanks for that :rofl: :rofl:

AztecblondieRN
Informer
Informer

Post by AztecblondieRN »

The comments today. Someone actually said they hope Sarah’s COLESLAW goes away soon! I guess 7 year olds don’t know what a cold sore is.
(And why do I think it’s LITRALLY HILARIOUS she has them? I swear IRL I’m a good person)

Someone else commented that they have no friends, except the Ingham Family (via their vlogs). That is just crazy. :(

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

AztecblondieRN wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:Really starting to wonder if they have seen this thread, the latest news is hard to ignore especially about Sarah and her brown envelopes :roll:
Is there really a way she can ignore the fact it’s come to light.
Personally I find pictures of Chris more disturbing but being a closet gingerbread is slightly different to paying off your kids dad to keep him at bay when his daughter is showing her knickers on YouTube.
I was looking at their comments on twitter and there’s a guy saying he wants to find a lady, random :roll: but this is in the comments of their twitter feed..
which links to their videos
The videos of their kids in towels, in underwear, getting ready for bed.

I get that Jonathan SJ likes to target the pedo audience, is this a gleam tip?!?
Also wonder if Isabelle’s real dad or step mum reads this thread.
So many questions.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ANSWERS
Or if you like Saturday
Or if you have an ‘s’ in your middle name
Or if you like the color blue
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
My mouth fell open when I saw Izzy showing her new underwear to the entire world in her haul. Just. No. So inappropriate.

My dislike of this couple has grown so much in the last few months.I started to question how they responded to people ,then Sarah really began to grate on my last nerve ,with her constant screeching and bi**y comments aimed at anyone with a different opinion to herself.The final straw is what she allows her 12 yrold daughter to film ,for the sake of money! Dispicable doesn`t come close ,and i`m sorry ,but Isabelle`s father needs to step up now ,and really ACT like her father! Most dad`s are loving and protective of their kids ,poor Isabelle has one who can be paid off to keep schtum about what goes on line :( .The other exploits her and her sisters for all they are worth! :x
Gross ,unlikable ,lacking in any morals.I hope they are in for a rude awakening! I`m going to start questioning (reporting) these vlogs now.Sorry SARAH ,but you don`t rule the world! get out of this bubble you`ve wrapped yourself in (probably with 50£ notes) ,and behave like the MOTHER you proclaim to be! :(

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Lucysmummy wrote:I shouldn’t say this as would hate any child to go thorough this, but can see Sarah and Chris making lots of clickbait headlines and trying to get magazine articles if one of the children had a stalker. Rather than the actions of any other parent which would be to close it down ASAP.
They are becoming worse than the Saccone jolys ,and i never thought i`d say that..

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Is there not some sort of rule about children showing their underwear on you tube?

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Tublet83 wrote:Is there not some sort of rule about children showing their underwear on you tube?
Well ,considering how one American family were demonetized for inapropriate content (kids in bath ,no tops ,upset etc) ,then surely they HAVE to have a ruling about how much young girls are "sharing" with the internet world. :? Again ,i`m just disgusted with her "parents" ,money isn`t everything!FGS! PROTECT your children from perverts you obviously know troll the social media sites for images and content such as this.The tweeted pic of Sarah and the girls (with Isabelle in a suggestive pose) ,made me question her mother`s morals.There obviously isn`t anything "out of bounds" if it pays enough. :(

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Tublet83 wrote:Is there not some sort of rule about children showing their underwear on you tube?
Theee bloody well should be.

gembelle83
Informer
Informer

Post by gembelle83 »

Daughter put on Isla's dollar tree challenge...

Sarah's training her to become what she wanted to be when she was younger. It was painfully staged and scripted. I could hear Sarah in my head directing saying smile , say this, put your hand here etc.
If it was anyone but Sarah I might of thought it was cute but every thing this woman does I feel it's about $$$ making not cute family moments.

Return to “The Ingham Family”