The Ingham Family

spreadthejoy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ingham Family

Post by spreadthejoy »

gembelle83 wrote: The more I watch Sarah the more I find myself going into defence bitch mode!
I swear each day more make up is shovelled onto her face, the hair flicks, the way she seems to be talking about things like her word is gospel.
The "We work hard" line too is irritating me so much. Shopping, opening packets, choosing bland grey paint is not hard work!

As for Chris he is a real life Peter Pan. I also think he sees himself a C list celebrity now and has an undeserved ego for pimping out his daughter's on YouTube.
Hard work is nowhere close, to her doing the hoovering is hard work when its general day to day. They really don't understand the meaning of hard work in comparison to what some do daily that is truly hard work.

Oh he does, I always get the feeling he looks around when they are out as if to see if anyone notices him - so he can act all "celebrity" - there is always loads of IFAM, no you just what to think everyone is IFAM. Really, I don't think they understand the pimping part, I don't think they see the bad parts of the internet. It's all good in there world.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I’ve never had to move schools or had a child move schools but Jesus fucking Christ just agree to “friends disputes” if it gets her moving into to the new school NOW rather than be pig headed and keep the poor child in limbo. Yes it’s shit that it’s not the exact wording Sarah would like but suck it up for the child’s sake, stop being such an interfering little witch and get her moved! That’s the aim right. Stop being such a bloody child.
100% agree, not one mention of Leah’s education which is the most important thing.

Really don’t think Leah having her own channel helps either just let her be a normal kid, won’t be easy starting a new secondary school kid year

Mirababy01
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirababy01 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:I’ve never had to move schools or had a child move schools but Jesus fucking Christ just agree to “friends disputes” if it gets her moving into to the new school NOW rather than be pig headed and keep the poor child in limbo. Yes it’s shit that it’s not the exact wording Sarah would like but suck it up for the child’s sake, stop being such an interfering little witch and get her moved! That’s the aim right. Stop being such a bloody child.
I feel exactly the same. Just grow up, let the school write whatever they want and get that baby in a safer environment. Sarah is an idiot.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Sarah is incapable of not being in the 'right'. The right thing to do is move the kid, whatever the way to do it. But no, sarah needs to be right to make the school prove something.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Montymoo wrote:Sarah is incapable of not being in the 'right'. The right thing to do is move the kid, whatever the way to do it. But no, sarah needs to be right to make the school prove something.
I commented that they need to just do what’s best for Leah and forget about documents because she’s the only one suffering over the wording of a request form that means nothing in a few months time, it’s not the time to be pig headed just to prove a point, it’s the time to move on whatever way is possible and let her put it behind her.

It was deleted. :rofl:
I want to pretend that I'm shocked, but go against mother dearest and that is to be expected lol :(

gembelle83
Informer
Informer

Post by gembelle83 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Montymoo wrote:Sarah is incapable of not being in the 'right'. The right thing to do is move the kid, whatever the way to do it. But no, sarah needs to be right to make the school prove something.
I commented that they need to just do what’s best for Leah and forget about documents because she’s the only one suffering over the wording of a request form that means nothing in a few months time, it’s not the time to be pig headed just to prove a point, it’s the time to move on whatever way is possible and let her put it behind her.

It was deleted. :rofl:
If Leah doesn't attend school soon they will be getting a fine from the Local Authority. I know in my local area it's £60 per week absent or a larger fine plus costs if it goes to court.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Ok were really gonna need some thread names, Inghams Part 2 doesn't cut it

The Ingham Family Part 2: A Coat a Day Keeps the Savings Away

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Montymoo wrote:Ok were really gonna need some thread names, Inghams Part 2 doesn't cut it

The Ingham Family Part 2: A Coat a Day Keeps the Savings Away
I really loved your “super savvy Sarah” dig :rofl:
You started this first thread so whatever you decide we will follow!! <3
so. much. responsibility, :shock: :shock:

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Montymoo wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:Kinda wish I’d seen montymoo jump out half way through the vlog and shout

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN PUT THE GOD DAMN CREDIT CARD DOWN AND GET HELP....

we needed you montymoo... but I hope you’re doing ok :tu:
HAHAHA! Even my partner is laughing at that one. I actually have tears in my eyes.

If i would have been in a situation to do so, I would have taken one for the team and done it.

And thank you, I'm enjoying my morphine induced dreams. We moved our trip to October so hopefully I can get some better pain management by then!
I relate all to well to your situation, I like to think it might be a reason as to why I’m such a bitter little cow at times but na, I’m just a bitter little cow anyway :rofl:
I own it.... :respekt:
I’m gonna guess god (or whoever’s in charge up there) realized the fizz-Ingham USA takeover at the moment might push you over the edge mentality. Let’s hope by October You’ll be safe to enjoy the city without needing extra medication to deal with the headache that woman could bring on. <3

Not sure if it`ll allow me to respond to your posts ,as this is the older thread..I feel for you both ,i`ve been diagnosed with the dreaded Fibromyalgia for 20years.I also have chronic back/joint pain (from degenerative arthritis). They wouldn`t do an op on my back ,as it was too risky ,and ,as i`m sure you both know ,with fiibro it`s pretty hit and miss with pain relief.I`ve taken Zomorph for almost as long as my diagnosis. Fibro pain can be truly rough ,and i know the (not being able to move from the bed ) days all too well.It strikes anywhere and everywhere in my body ,without warning.I usually wake during the early hours with foot pain ,which feels like someone`s sticking hot razor blades through my heels.
I truly hope you have an incredible holiday in october ,and can relax without "iFAM Celebs" (barf) popping up when you least expect!! Take care and thanks to both (all:) you ladies for the constant humour ,which keeps me sane during the long nights!! You are true inspirations ,unlike these egotistical nitwits! :D :tu: <3 <3

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Kathiesimpsonxo wrote:that instagram story summed Chris's creepiness up :rofl:
I want to delete that from my brain....

Ugh! Sorry ladies but there just isn`t enough valium to block that out.Sweet dreams! :?

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Montymoo wrote:Slightly off topic, but there is this family I follow on youtube called 'the norris nuts' (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYd0us ... -1cfpT2ktw).

Their vlogs are insane, and i'm sure scripted in some places but heck the 4 children are entertaining as anything.

But in terms of being 'inspirational'; the eldest (i think) child Sabre (who found fame after she called her dad fat on live tv) has discovered she has potentially a severe medical condition.... but is still aiming to go to the 2020 olympics and yesterday placed first in her skateboarding competition.... at age 13 (against adults) and it's a huge global comp, not some backyard hoohar.

She actually works hard, and competes... that is what children should look up to. Not a bunch of kids who are spoilt by their parents and have an obsession with plastic toys.

I`m so glad someone else has discovered this family.Sabre was on Ellen ,and one of my girls mentioned she and her siblings had a youtube channel ,and ,albeit they can be a little loud/exciteable ,i think they are a lovely family.Mum and dad seem to have their priorities right and i love how genuinely close the children all are.
Yes ,Sabre is an exceptional girl ,i`m sure she`s around Isabelle`s age ,but ,as you say ,she has a condition which could have held her back ,but she has a wonderful attitude and great spirit.Am honestly loving this family right now (and i could be wrong) ,but i don`t see any of their "fame" going to their heads.If you`ve not seen her interact with Ellen ,i`d recommend it.THIS girl is what i`d deem an inspiration to kids her age. :respekt:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

AztecblondieRN wrote:So there's another comment today on their vlog about Jane and her "haters" and I think this person is just bringing more attention to it and will make matters worse. I'm sure soon it will start to take over, just like the Leah situation did, and Chris and Sarah will be bombarded by questions and comments about poor Jane. Really, some of these "IFAM" people are ignorant. Sometimes it's best to just ignore people like that.

And someone please enlighten me on how/why these folks are "Inspiring"? It seems that's all any of these kids have to say in the comments. Inspired to spend money? Is that it? To eat junk food all day, everyday? :scratch:

:rofl: :rofl: I really think someone needs to pose it as the "Question of the day"?? iFam ,WHY do you feel we are "inspirational"? :roll: I`d love to hear some of the answers! :? I note Sarah LOVES referring to those comments ,about how "Perfect" she is ,especially! Do tell me "sweetie" ,what makes you soooo inspirational? Is it how fast you can count subs/views? how quickly you can get out of the house when there`s anything needed to be done (so Chris can do it!) ,or is it how much money you can get through in a week ,buying tat ,then selling equally tatty rubbish to your already exploited kiddie "iFam"?? Do tell. :toad:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

vaucous96 wrote:Oh my effing god it has happened. Some woman has gone and got herself a huge "Ifam Forever" TATTOO. It is vile. Inghams are fangirling about it on Twitter and we can expect to see it on the vlog. Oh goody.

I actually don't have the words.

Every fibre of my being is praying that it isn't real but I do suspect that it is. I will never be able to unsee this.

They walk among us guys.
Dear God in Heaven!! Don`t these people have lives of their own?? :roll: oh ,one sec ,it`s ok.Just remembered my guilty pleasure "tattoo fixers" :respekt:
Give it a couple of months ,and she`ll be featured on there , bemoaning how she`d had an overdose of ifamamania ,and needs to get this covered ,asap! :respekt: :rofl:
I`m seriously starting to wonder if these over 18`s have families of their own? also ,that tattoo has to be one of the worst i`ve ever seen! WHY woman ,just WHY??? They are an ordinary family who pimp out their kids for cash ,and you think that`s "#goals" I`ll be praying nobody sees it ,and we have a cold summer this year! :? :?

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

gembelle83 wrote:Watched tonight for first time in a few days.

The tattoo. Omg I hope no one else is that stupid or the under 18s try and tattoo themselves! :o

Sarah does not cook meals she reheats packets. I doubt she's ever peeled a potato in her life. I freely admit I take shortcuts with cooking at times but everyday she seems to make a big thing about being busy in the kitchen.

I wish Chris would stop thanking the ifam and calling Isabelle babe. Also going on about his hair!

Sarah at the end..."We will get to a million" reminded me Verruca Salt. I want it I want it now Daddy.

Ugh! Me too (though i did use Hooktube :tu: and ,not sure why ,as i didn`t set up my new laptop ,but i`ve
never seen a hint of an ad either :D
anyhow ,your comments were spot on! Sarah gets (or gets chris to get~~wish she`d get him a back bone ,i used to respect the fact he`d taken on another mans` child ,now he`s just a lap boy,who does everything!) ,pre packed/cooked foods ,then shoves them in her miccy and ,voila iFam! Home cooked dinners!! Don`t you just wish you belonged to our "oh so perfect" Family?? :roll:
Chris and his Thankyou speeches .STOP man! They are starting to sound soo insincere!! We get it!You`re "truly grateful" the iFam pay your bills/ holidays/ridiculous piles of toys for your kids` birthdays and Xmas! If that`s the case ,then tell them ,nicely ,not to keep sending stuff ,instead of highlighting your po box! oh ,and give over with the crappy merch! I must be getting old ,but i will never ,ever grasp the concept of wearing anything with someone elses name on the front! A pop star? maybe when i was 12 ,even an actor.They however have accomplished something! YOU and your over bearing wife however ,just have such enormous egos` ,you feel it neccessary to gaze at yourselves through a camera lense every day! Hope the new "grey house" has extra wide doors! :rofl:
Oh and Sarah definately wears the pants ,and will always get her way! (*sighs*) ,wish she didn`t irk me quite as much as she does....

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

hmae wrote:*new poster* so Sarah replied to a comment on tonight's vlog saying that she's 'only ever had two boyfriends'..basically confirming that Isabelle's father was her abusive ex she made that video about..?

if she`s being truthful (and i question that ,she fits it to suit her) ,then that`s disgusting! We`ve seen her go through comments with the girls ,Isabelle especially! How`s she going to explain that to her? The child happily visits her father! Mind ,it`s bothered me that despite explaining how Isabelles natural (bio) dad wouldn`t allow Chris to adopt her ,NOR take his last name ,that she never the less ,still went ahead and in every way ,writes Isabelle down as an ingham.Wonder how her dad feels about that slight?? 8-) This woman is no saint ,she`s as shady as they come.
I don`t agree with it being a suitable topic for vlogging either ,considering how very young most of the viewers are.Again ,anything for money!

Return to “The Ingham Family”