• Advertisement

TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!

Re: TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!

Postby Aaliyah_uk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:10 pm

iyahshannon wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:
iyahshannon wrote:I followed that Bella girl on IG and went to a pic where she shows her body off in January and Chris has liked it!!! Along with almost every other one of her pics way further back than when he met her. For me that’s all the proof I need to put 0% doubt in my mind. He’s sooooo creepy. I think she’s gone private and deleted/blocked him so that he can’t go and unlike them all to cover his tracks. HOW can people still defend him saying he’s innocent? Why on earth is he liking these pics of a 19/20 year old girl when he’s married???

You’re so innocent , I’ve worked a few jobs that would blow some people’s heads off ,
Chris is a male tart he really is , but I know a ton of men like that and a lot of friends have dated friends like that as well , they are after anything legal in a skirt ,
I mean if they arrested guys for liking pics of a girl they find sexy or chatting them up then a ton of men in the uk would be banged up .
My friend joined a dating site omg she was 20 at the time and had pensioners trying their luck we used to laugh so hard taking the piss out of them sometimes winding the person up , immature I know lol.
He is a dirty dog that’s a given but he’s stayed within the law from what ive seen , and I don’t think the police would deem a few messages as grooming , it would need to be ongoing etc again from what I’ve seen the offending messages are yuk but brief and I can’t see the authorities wasting time on two or three tweets etc ,
They would be investigating every man that sent an inappropriate message nah.
What upsets me the most is why they haven’t addressed it surely they could have their pc phones etc examined by an independent analyst of some kind that could check older tweets etc and confirm that the ones in question were not sent from Chris Ingham and were fake .
Also upsetting is Sarah at least own it and say I’m sticking by my man as I know the evidence is fabricated and we are investigating further and I will make a video when the investigation is finalised , how hard is that ??
Acting like it’s all okay when it clearly isn’t is not acceptable

sorry i know this was a while ago but i was at work and it was posted in reply to me and i feel the need to reply.
i'm not innocent, in my post i'm not saying what he's done is technically illegal or anything TOTALLY out of the norm for other men. i'm simply stating that it's absolutely disgusting and slimy that a family youtuber that puts his kids online and promotes this happy family is using the 'clout' his kids have earned him to awkwardly chat the fans up and groom them. i know the kind of men that are married but still play away or make moves on younger girls, on most nights out you can see them. it's gross but those men i've come into contact with don't have any 'celebrity' status or are public figures. i'm not saying he needs to be arrested as i know he won't be but what i meant is i can't believe his fans are standing by him.
i think people are focusing too much on the "he can't be prosecuted because he's not done anything illegal" thing. that's not the point. he shouldn't be rewarded by being able to carry on in this privileged job he has because of his frankly immoral and disgusting behaviour. i mean look at alex day, what he did wasn't technically illegal but was foul regardless.

I agree with you I didn’t mean it in that context , I was thinking along the lines of the authorities can’t act on sleaze if that makes sense , otherwise their desk would be full after every weekend etc .
He is a slime bag for sure but I don’t see what can be done about It ,
The major problem is that the majority of his fans are young kids that have no real experience of life they either believe the Ingham fantasy of rainbows and butterfly’s where Sarah is super proud of them , and they can’t believe it as they feel Chris is mr nice and would NEVER do such a thing , or they haven’t got the maturity to comprehend how it’s wrong , some may even wish he would message them or at least heart their comment , I didn’t mean in a sexual way but just to speak to Chris innocently they’re kids
Aaliyah_uk
Talker
Talker

Advertisement

Postby iyahshannon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
I agree with you I didn’t mean it in that context , I was thinking along the lines of the authorities can’t act on sleaze if that makes sense , otherwise their desk would be full after every weekend etc .
He is a slime bag for sure but I don’t see what can be done about It ,
The major problem is that the majority of his fans are young kids that have no real experience of life they either believe the Ingham fantasy of rainbows and butterfly’s where Sarah is super proud of them , and they can’t believe it as they feel Chris is mr nice and would NEVER do such a thing , or they haven’t got the maturity to comprehend how it’s wrong , some may even wish he would message them or at least heart their comment , I didn’t mean in a sexual way but just to speak to Chris innocently they’re kids

oh, yeah I've never thought the police would get involved unless someone under 16 went to them. i think if their comments on youtube weren't being monitored/disabled then this would have played out in such a different way. like there would be no escaping it. right now, unless you have twitter and follow the right people or see the 'exposing' videos on youtube then there's really no way to hear about. i really hope this doesn't die down. they can't keep covering it up forever.
that's why i don't really have any sympathy for sarah. she's playing a huge part in allowing him to get away with it. by acting like everything is normal and ignoring the girls that are showing pretty damning evidence, she's basically enabling him. regardless of her personal 'reasons' for it, it's disgusting. those poor girls really deserve some kind of justice.
iyahshannon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby some1likeyou2 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Hc995 wrote:
impleo wrote:I

Thanks for sharing this, I had not heard of their channel before but that lady is great! She’s not taking any shit and this is exactly the type of person needed to do right by all of Chris’ victims.

I’m actually fuming that they’ve reopened another Merch store, all they give a shit about is money. I did have sympathy for Sarah but I think that’s all but gone now.

As a side note, does anybody see adds on TIF videos? I’ve watched more than I care to admit in the past week and not one single ad. If you have, could you let me know what company the ad was for? Thanks

No ads ,but then i`ve always had adblock.Also ,since the ladies here have kindly pointed me in the right direction ,i only ever watch via HOOKTUBE these days! :tu:
some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby katyandtony » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Sarah needs to put the children first. They will getting nothing but nasty comments at school. Probably not Isla, but Esme will. Lucky for Isabelle she has broke up but they will start on her again come September. Bit shit for the teachers to have to deal with all this as well.

Kids can be bloody cruel and they never forget.
katyandtony
Talker
Talker

Postby Rocketfuel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Rocketfuel wrote:Let's just hope the extent of what they've done doesn't go beyond the grooming thing. In the 90s here in Canada, there was a couple who sexually assaulted and killed several teenagers, and filmed it. He got life, she got around 10-15 years. On the outside they seemed like a normal couple. It probably made international headlines so you might know who I'm referring to but I can't stomach even mentioning their names. Let's hope that this Ingham situation isn't more sinister than what is already known.

Just to add to this, I'm not trying to make a comparison between the Inghams and these much crazier people. My point is just that when it comes to people you don't know, no matter what they may seem like on the outside, you can never be sure about what their intentions are. Or even people you do know! Every psycho is someone's family member, neighbor, coworker, schoolmate etc.. They sit beside you in waiting rooms, on the bus, checkout your groceries, repair your house etc. Sleep tight!
Rocketfuel
Informer
Informer

Postby SarahGard1983 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Off topic but it looks like FF will hit the 1 million subscribers tonight. Sub count is going crazy
SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Postby katyandtony » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:13 pm

SarahGard1983 wrote:Off topic but it looks like FF will hit the 1 million subscribers tonight. Sub count is going crazy

Really pleased for them.

I genuinely like them as a family.

We have been waiting hours here for their latest upload to see baby Karma, apparently issues with nudity on Youtube.
katyandtony
Talker
Talker

Postby Rocketfuel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:14 pm

SarahGard1983 wrote:Off topic but it looks like FF will hit the 1 million subscribers tonight. Sub count is going crazy

Happy for them! I'm guessing Karma was born sometime yesterday or Monday.
Rocketfuel
Informer
Informer

Postby SarahGard1983 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:17 pm

I'm waiting for the Inghams to announce a pregnancy soon. I don't think she's pregnant yet but it'll happen. They have to do something to get the fans back on side
SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Postby Rocketfuel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:24 pm

SarahGard1983 wrote:I'm waiting for the Inghams to announce a pregnancy soon. I don't think she's pregnant yet but it'll happen. They have to do something to get the fans back on side

I honestly can't even think about that or go there right now, I'm so disgusted with them at this point. I'm debating whether to just completely stop watching them altogether or watch for the trainwreck.
Rocketfuel
Informer
Informer

Postby georgiaheartxxx2008 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:27 pm

I can't believe that Chris has done this, i really regret going to their meet and greet. I have now unsubscribed from their channel
georgiaheartxxx2008
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby georgiaheartxxx2008 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:29 pm

I can't believe that Chris has done this, i really regret going to their meet and greet. I have now unsubscribed from their channel
georgiaheartxxx2008
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby SarahGard1983 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Surely these meet and greets can't continue. Curious as to what will happen regarding their 1 million ifam strong event
SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Postby Gwelamwen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 pm

I've been waiting for the FF birth video all evening, I hope they get to upload it without making too many changes as I'm sure they'll have done it as sensitively as possible. Their sub count is absolutely flying up, they'll be there any minute!
Gwelamwen
Learner
Learner

Postby NitrousOxide » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:43 pm

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Look the great thing about guru gossip and I’ve followed threads here for years , is that you get to look at situations from all perspectives,
It’s not a witch hunt with anyone offering different views is an enemy of the site that’s what makes it a great forum .
The truth is that there are many men like Chris Ingham out there , anyone that’s been online for years knows that it’s not a clause or okay but a fact ,
And if the authorities took action over every seedy tweet a female has sent to them then they’d have no time for bigger issues ,
We have to be realistic in fantasy we’d all like for men that are morally objectionable to get theirs unfortunately in the real world the chances as slim , if a minor came forward with solid evidence then that would be different obviously, but being a male tart isn’t a criminal offence it just makes you a dirty dog

So what? Because most men are perverts we should let them all off? No. Why are you wasting your time defending him because there are other gross guys out there? What are you trying to achieve? He's 30 and messages numerous teenage girls. If it's not illegal it should still be public knowledge and he shouldn't be able to hide from it. Spread that news everywhere.

Also, is it possible for people to not repeatedly quote really long quotes within quotes? Makes scrolling on a phone a nightmare!
NitrousOxide
Talker
Talker

Postby izziebelle13 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:43 pm

impleo wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:Considering he grooms young teens in different countries (Florida), he shouldn't be allowed to travel.

I hope he's travelling through the USA (LAX), you have to go through US immigration before your next flight to Sydney. I'm sure it won't be investigated but hopefully it will give him a bit of squeaky bum time on the plane.

If you fly from the UK, you normally fly east and stop over in Dubai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
izziebelle13
Learner
Learner

Postby vaucous96 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:46 pm

Genuinely happy for FF. They’ll have overtaken the Inghams sub count by the weekend too #Karma <3
vaucous96
Informer
Informer

Postby SarahLiz82 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Family Fizz is so close to the 1M. I’m actually watching it on Social Blade because I’m feeling that disappointed about the Inghams.
SarahLiz82
Learner
Learner

Postby Bunting9 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:29 pm

FF just hit 1 million. That's Karma.
Bunting9
Learner
Learner

Postby katyandtony » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:30 pm

Yay they have done it :tu:

Bet Sarah is furious :x :x
katyandtony
Talker
Talker

Postby Gwelamwen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:32 pm

And I bet they're fast asleep, happily oblivious! Lovely people, they totally deserve it.
Gwelamwen
Learner
Learner

Postby sparks321 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Again , proves Jess right , regarding video evidence and the faked video evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgaYsJPZLDk
sparks321
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Rocketfuel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:41 pm

I know we're all OT regarding FF but I think it's fine that we express how happy we are for them. They haven't been nonstop begging for subs or making a huge deal about getting to their milestone, because they have something the Inghams don't: humility. They are HUMBLE and graceful people who picked themselves up from a bad past. The Inghams are headed in the opposite direction on a downward spiral.

Wouldn't surprise me if FF really are oblivious asleep for the night, not obsessively watching the counter or planning a party to throw for themselves.
Rocketfuel
Informer
Informer

Postby Oohthedrama_ » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:43 pm

I know I’ve said this before but if next week, right after family Fizz have hit a million some girl comes out with information about Darren sending her creepy ass dodgy tweets.

I doubt so many people would believe it.
Chris NEEDS to change his behavior in the vlogs regardless of the outcome of this controversy.
Most likely related to Satan. Not confirmed
Oohthedrama_
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Postby Lolapup » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Ff have hit 1 millions and 46!!! They haven’t even mentioned it tho (probs cause karma is here but whatever)
Lolapup
Talker
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to The Ingham Family
VigLink badge