some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P4: Shady Shouty Sarah and The Profitable Pineapples

Post by some1likeyou2 »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
GiggleBee wrote:Sarah's put on Twitter they have 11 free nights during the summer holiday to go somewhere! I can't believe they have plans for the entire 6 weeks bar 11 days! Those poor, poor girls!

She also mentioned about doing a video where the Ifam pick there holiday, much like fizz fam's vlog yesterday?
Anyone not blocked by her lady sh*t ?? I`d love to suggest a fortnight with Katrina and her family in a basic caravan in Cornwall.. ;)

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

It's such a shame how they ruined what seemed to be a decent vlog actually. The only thing Sarah had bought was lunch, they were enjoying a beautiful nature day, that place looked absolutely serene, and they ruined it by injecting it with consumerism. Like that 12 year old child needed another phone, even if it's passed down from Chris. What was wrong with her current one? Why can't they just go ONE day without making it about material goods? WHY? Obviously it was obvious what was going to happen from the title, but it's still sad. It just seems like they never truly enjoy the best things in life which are free, as much as they love things. That child has no need for a new phone, I'm still wrapping my mind around 12 year olds these days having phones, I got my first one for my 16th birthday and I definitely wasn't given a new one the next year. What a bummer, they picked the worst time to just randomly hand her a new phone.

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

Rocketfuel wrote:It's such a shame how they ruined what seemed to be a decent vlog actually. The only thing Sarah had bought was lunch, they were enjoying a beautiful nature day, that place looked absolutely serene, and they ruined it by injecting it with consumerism. Like that 12 year old child needed another phone, even if it's passed down from Chris. What was wrong with her current one? Why can't they just go ONE day without making it about material goods? WHY? Obviously it was obvious what was going to happen from the title, but it's still sad. It just seems like they never truly enjoy the best things in life which are free, as much as they love things. That child has no need for a new phone, I'm still wrapping my mind around 12 year olds these days having phones, I got my first one for my 16th birthday and I definitely wasn't given a new one the next year. What a bummer, they picked the worst time to just randomly hand her a new phone.
She dropped and smashed her other one. If that was my daugther id have bought her the cheapest phone possible just for calls and texts till i felt she was responsible enough for a newer one.

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

My 11 year old dropped his phone. Completely accidental but we made him contribute towards the repair with some of his pocket money/savings. Going out and buying him a new one wouldn't teach him to be more careful or the value of money. Didn't Chris and Sarah only say a few days ago that they wouldn't get her a phone straight away as that wasn't teaching her anything?

Raccoonlivesmatter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raccoonlivesmatter »

SarahGard1983 wrote:My 11 year old dropped his phone. Completely accidental but we made him contribute towards the repair with some of his pocket money/savings. Going out and buying him a new one wouldn't teach him to be more careful or the value of money. Didn't Chris and Sarah only say a few days ago that they wouldn't get her a phone straight away as that wasn't teaching her anything?
Maybe they thought one week would really make her learn the lesson! :rofl:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
some1likeyou2 wrote:Ok ,now this is ridiculous!! only watched snippets of the video ,but WTH has Isabelle got yet another phone?? :o Is that 3 or 4 she`s had since last year? I was under the impression her birthday was September ,and if their breaking and she can`t take care of them properly ,you don`t reward her with yet another replacement! :x
What phone did they get her? Can’t watch, might break iPad. Sarah won’t buy me a new one I bet!
I only watched half way (HT of course) ,and couldn`t take anymore.Apparently she was given Chris`s iphone? (I`m sure he had an iphone ,but if anyone knows different ,please feel free to correct me:)..Whatever she got ,i`m sorry but she obviously wasn`t taking care of it ,and i`d be blowed if i`d give her another expensive one.Like someone else has said a cheap one to keep in touch ,if she`s unwell etc.No more!
Also agree ,it started as an older type more natural video ,then it all changed and we focused on Isabelle and that darned phone!They should have sat her down and explained just how much these cost ,and it won`t be replaced immediately.Sadly Sarah`s already bragged to all and sundry what they gain (money wise) from vlogging/tax relief etc ,so Izzy knows she`ll end up with yet another "SURPRISE"! :roll:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Web30 wrote:
Rocketfuel wrote:It's such a shame how they ruined what seemed to be a decent vlog actually. The only thing Sarah had bought was lunch, they were enjoying a beautiful nature day, that place looked absolutely serene, and they ruined it by injecting it with consumerism. Like that 12 year old child needed another phone, even if it's passed down from Chris. What was wrong with her current one? Why can't they just go ONE day without making it about material goods? WHY? Obviously it was obvious what was going to happen from the title, but it's still sad. It just seems like they never truly enjoy the best things in life which are free, as much as they love things. That child has no need for a new phone, I'm still wrapping my mind around 12 year olds these days having phones, I got my first one for my 16th birthday and I definitely wasn't given a new one the next year. What a bummer, they picked the worst time to just randomly hand her a new phone.
She dropped and smashed her other one. If that was my daugther id have bought her the cheapest phone possible just for calls and texts till i felt she was responsible enough for a newer one.
Exactly!! No 12 year old needs a phone that costs hundreds of pounds.However ,She will get one ,and it`s "ok" ,`cos Sarah says so. :roll: Hardly teaching them the value of money ,and how to save for when it runs out.If their youtube "career" goes down the Swanee ,those kids are not going to know what hit them.Sad.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

They can’t keep profiteering of Isabelle if she’s not accessible to her followers on social media :roll:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Tublet83 wrote:They can’t keep profiteering of Isabelle if she’s not accessible to her followers on social media :roll:
Doh! of course! Didn`t even cross my mind .Bad night equals no brain savvy!!

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Isabelle is at an age where friendships and relationships are important. Is she ever able to make plans with her friends for after school or a weekend? Is she going to become that kid that doesn't get invited anywhere because there's no point? I can seriously see her becoming very isolated and lovely. She has all these adoring fans and followers but does she have any actual friends?

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

SarahGard1983 wrote:Isabelle is at an age where friendships and relationships are important. Is she ever able to make plans with her friends for after school or a weekend? Is she going to become that kid that doesn't get invited anywhere because there's no point? I can seriously see her becoming very isolated and lovely. She has all these adoring fans and followers but does she have any actual friends?
Sarah is controlling and manipulative, if she lets Isabelle make serious friendships with her school friends, she gives up control. It's the same with the real father, she controls the entire bio- father and daughter relationship, she can't let it go for Isabelle's sake. It's the same with the driving, she's had years to pass the test but has chosen not to, because then she has to loosen Chris's reigns and has less control over him. The woman has major issues.

When it all comes crashing down around Isabelle, who will be there to pick up the pieces.... Sarah. The woman has it all planned, even if subconsciously.

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Web30 wrote:
I took care of mine because I knew that if I needed a new one I'd be paying for it myself!

Saynotoclickbait
Learner
Learner

Post by Saynotoclickbait »

Oooohhh loook at Sarah throwing shade at Katrina. Katrina actually has stuff going on and stuff to take care of in her life. Sorry she can’t answer the phone immediately when you call Queen Sarah. What a bitch thing to do to make a comment like that when you’re making her drive all the way over and pick your ass up because you’re too lazy to get your license.
And then Chris made me laugh so hard. His comment about having to put his beanie on because it’s “freezing” out because of all the wind. I kept watching for all the wind behind him in the trees and saw a couple of leaves move but I think it was pretty much BS - an excuse for him to wear that ridiculous hat to cover his ridiculous boy band hair. And he was still wearing it through the night in the house. Must have been freezing in there.

nattis
Learner
Learner

Post by nattis »

So not only do they buy a new pajama for a charity thing. But they buy several so the IFAM can vote which one they are going to wear. Way to do a good job for charity.

Also yesterday Sarah was taking a long walk with her friends, but leave the dog at home. No way that dog was down and depressed.

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Hate that Chris bought new pjs for this charity thing. The amount of pjs they all have and he needed new. All done to draw attention to themselves. It's like when they went into Leeds to help the homeless charity. Couldn't film so rather than leave it at that they had to go and buy the whole McDonald's menu to get that vlog content in. Nothing they do is sincere or genuine. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's all to promote their channel

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Tublet83 wrote:
59F5AA76-7763-4517-A4C7-7C177B7E6110.jpeg
8E26C613-6592-4809-95A3-FA9FEC8EFC66.jpeg
Bleugh
Is she freaking kidding?? Does Sarah not read a paper or watch the news? Children Isabelle`s age ,and under ,care for disabled parents and help with siblings when they`ve lost a parent.EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. These are Special children.
Inspirational to us all. <3
Isabelle has two egotistical "parents" who video themselves ,and their children every day.Then they do everything to get her her own channel ,and ,because young people at a meet and greet "cry on" your daughter ,she thinks she`s the next Mother Theresa? :? I truly believe there`s something very wrong with mommie dearest.Why in heavens name would you put your child in that position? Where little kids CRY on her?WTF?? :x Imho whenever i`ve seen Issy at a meet up ,she looks bl**dy uncomfortable! Sarah ,she isn`t talented ,she`s not changing the world because you`re making her as vain as yourself! get a REAL life woman ,oh and whilst you`re about it ,allow your CHILDREN to have one too!!!

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

Urgh! So not only did Chris buy 3 pairs of pjs for this charity thing, Sarah bought all new for the girls too. Why not use that money you spent and donate to the charity instead? The girls live in pjs so why did they need more. Sarah really is a shopaholic. She's like a woman possessed when she so much as gets a whiff of a shopping trip. Genuinely think she has issues. As for the girls playing out in the street in their pjs and Chris bombing up and down with his blades their neighbours must love them. Chavs of Miller homes!

GiggleBee
Informer
Informer

Post by GiggleBee »

impleo wrote:
SarahGard1983 wrote:Isabelle is at an age where friendships and relationships are important. Is she ever able to make plans with her friends for after school or a weekend? Is she going to become that kid that doesn't get invited anywhere because there's no point? I can seriously see her becoming very isolated and lovely. She has all these adoring fans and followers but does she have any actual friends?
Sarah is controlling and manipulative, if she lets Isabelle make serious friendships with her school friends, she gives up control. It's the same with the real father, she controls the entire bio- father and daughter relationship, she can't let it go for Isabelle's sake. It's the same with the driving, she's had years to pass the test but has chosen not to, because then she has to loosen Chris's reigns and has less control over him. The woman has major issues.

When it all comes crashing down around Isabelle, who will be there to pick up the pieces.... Sarah. The woman has it all planned, even if subconsciously.
I do sadly think out of all 3 girls Isabelle will come out of this the most damaged. The chances are the YouTube will end before senior school does so she'll probably have to move schools. She's gonna have no real decent memories of being a kid and having sleepovers and cinema trips.
Sarah talks about making memories all the time but I think she forgets that Isabelle needs to make memories away from the family too. I'm just glad she gets the occasional break at her Dads.

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

Tonights vlog the girls are out riding thier bikes in pjs. How is todays pj day any different!!

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

The girls go to and from swimming in their pjs so having a pj day isn't a rarity for them

Return to “The Ingham Family”