She looks happy, and I'm happy for her.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Post by onyxmartiz »

All she did was hint at him and his account boomed. If hes doing multimedia design like she is thats going to go over Very well for him in a buisness aspect. But nobody knew much about gab either and people jumped down her throat... just bc shes more into it than he is doesnt mean is not super beneficial for him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NoWonder
Talker
Talker

Post by NoWonder »

onyxmartiz wrote:All she did was hint at him and his account boomed. If hes doing multimedia design like she is thats going to go over Very well for him in a buisness aspect. But nobody knew much about gab either and people jumped down her throat... just bc shes more into it than he is doesnt mean is not super beneficial for him.

Well, at least he deserves the boom. He IS talented and people are following him for his photography. With Gab they just followed her because she was shoving pics with Sean up their throats, while Rasmus hasn't posted a single picture of Signe yet and somehow you see him as an attention-grabber as well.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Well the important thing is that she’s getting her life back together and has proven that she doesn’t need Seán anymore. He is nothing but a distant memory to her.
:cuted:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

She has made herself the victim in all of this and you all fell for it sad considering yall were the biggest ines who wanted to take her down for being lazy and using him just as much as gab

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:36 am
She has made herself the victim in all of this and you all fell for it sad considering yall were the biggest ines who wanted to take her down for being lazy and using him just as much as gab

Meh, we don’t really know what happened but it’s easy to root for her since it seems she’s finally doing something with her life. Personally, I still haven’t forgotten all about her problematic™ behavior like photoshop, deleting comments, chasing people on social media to take down photos of her she doesn’t like, halfassed content, halfassed merch, asking for money and saying she’s poor while living off her millionaire boyfriend...but at least she seems to be moving forwards and not backwards.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Triple_Axel wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:

Meh, we don’t really know what happened but it’s easy to root for her since it seems she’s finally doing something with her life. Personally, I still haven’t forgotten all about her problematicImage behavior like photoshop, deleting comments, chasing people on social media to take down photos of her she doesn’t like, halfassed content, halfassed merch, asking for money and saying she’s poor while living off her millionaire boyfriend...but at least she seems to be moving forwards and not backwards.
Everything you just said sounds JUST like everything being said about Gab on her thread Minus the racism.

Yea shes moving forward but tbh she should just drop her fanbase its obvious she didnt care about them and just wanted an income and saw youtube as an easy way to make money... which btw she didnt reboot her channel until she knew shed get alot of money and when her money ticket dropped her she dropped her youtube too. People dont actually care about her except gabs haters (general term not omg everyone hates gab) and her die hard fans, which are slowly diminishing anyways.

She said shed have lots of free time during summer to make content and what 1 video? Nah shes just as lazy and uncaring as before... it helps when your twin sister went for the same thing (and graduated) and you can just ask her for help. Still copying what everyone else does too

And his photography isnt that great either its heavily photoshopped. And he doesnt need to post anything shes doing all the work for him

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:47 am
Triple_Axel wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:

Meh, we don’t really know what happened but it’s easy to root for her since it seems she’s finally doing something with her life. Personally, I still haven’t forgotten all about her problematicImage behavior like photoshop, deleting comments, chasing people on social media to take down photos of her she doesn’t like, halfassed content, halfassed merch, asking for money and saying she’s poor while living off her millionaire boyfriend...but at least she seems to be moving forwards and not backwards.
Everything you just said sounds JUST like everything being said about Gab on her thread Minus the racism.

Yea shes moving forward but tbh she should just drop her fanbase its obvious she didnt care about them and just wanted an income and saw youtube as an easy way to make money... which btw she didnt reboot her channel until she knew shed get alot of money and when her money ticket dropped her she dropped her youtube too. People dont actually care about her except gabs haters (general term not omg everyone hates gab) and her die hard fans, which are slowly diminishing anyways.

She said shed have lots of free time during summer to make content and what 1 video? Nah shes just as lazy and uncaring as before... it helps when your twin sister went for the same thing (and graduated) and you can just ask her for help. Still copying what everyone else does too

And his photography isnt that great either its heavily photoshopped. And he doesnt need to post anything shes doing all the work for him
That’s fair, I don’t think she ever cared that much for her fans either. She evidently she came off as ungrateful so many times. Her content is mostly mediocre, despite there being potential, but she built a following and some will watch anything. It’s a shame she doesn’t vlog more normal things, it could be nice to see her daily life, her studies, art, etc instead of something both try hard and halfassed. She could build a niche that way, if she was consistent at all. And it’s true she has lots of negative points similar to Jack’s current girlfriend, but I guess Wiishu comes out as the lesser of two evils so to speak.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

I think the reason Gab is more harshly criticized is:
a) everything bad Wiishu has done, Gab has done worse (begging for money vs begging for money and lying about what it will be used for, dieting and losing weight rapidly vs dieting and giving out an essentially pro-ana diet to a teenager, lazy content vs sitting glass eyed in front of a game, occasionally asking people to look up a walkthrough for you, photoshopping pictures vs photoshopping pictures [edit: and never being called out for it])
b) has done/said stuff Wiishu never came near to (racist comments, sexist comments, predatory comments towards a 16y/o, bragged about a new sex partner by mentioning her UTIs a month after her divorce)
c) she's Jack's current girlfriend, so there's going to be more scrutiny. We see more of her and there's more reason to pay attention to what she does because she's dating someone we are/were interested in.

In terms of problematic behavior, Wiishu is a large puddle while Gab is a lake. Although, Gab is self driven and determined seeing as she's been streaming consistently on a schedule for 5 years. She does have that over Wiishu, but it also says a lot about how entertaining she is that she's got nowhere in that time without more famous friends.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

She looks miserable in the pic with her face cut off and her bf looks pissed ImageImage

NoWonder
Talker
Talker

Post by NoWonder »

onyxmartiz wrote:She looks miserable in the pic with her face cut off and her bf looks pissed ImageImage

where are the pics from?

and yeah, she does look weird in the last one

UPD: nvm, found it on instagram

NoWonder
Talker
Talker

Post by NoWonder »

Oof, these pics alone made me change my mind

Her bf does look really weird and awkward in that photo.

And in my opinion she has better energy with the blond guy. ImageImage

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

NoWonder wrote:Oof, these pics alone made me change my mind

Right! Everyone thought "bf" was the blonde guy at first but shes been flaunting this guy who looks mad everytime you see him... shes also further away from him and hugging him from a distance (if he was bae, shed be alot closer to him and they wouldnt look so stiff and akward)

And these were pics her friend took so its not like she knew they were going online either...Image

They look more like friends imo

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

onyxmartiz wrote:

Right! Everyone thought "bf" was the blonde guy at first but shes been flaunting this guy who looks mad everytime you see him... shes also further away from him and hugging him from a distance (if he was bae, shed be alot closer to him and they wouldnt look so stiff and akward)

And these were pics her friend took so its not like she knew they were going online either...Image

Add on to the last post as far as her "bf" wanting to stay out of it and not be in the spotlight... ON a FANS post (so basically hes looking for people reactions and replying to the "FANS") he searched and found AND commented on it in response to a comment(2AM). Regaurdless hes looking for attention.

People who dont want to flaunt it will literally ignore the comments

Not to mention the fan didnt tag him or @ him in any way Image

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

onyxmartiz wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:

Add on to the last post as far as her "bf" wanting to stay out of it and not be in the spotlight... ON a FANS post (so basically hes looking for people reactions and replying to the "FANS") he searched and found AND commented on it in response to a comment(2AM). Regaurdless hes looking for attention.

People who dont want to flaunt it will literally ignore the comments

Not to mention the fan didnt tag him or @ him in any way Image

30 mins later he deleted his comment... sounds like something Gab did literally 2ish months ago... ImageImage

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

I know it’s been forever since anything was interesting that was happening with Wiishu but here is an update with her and her new bae. It appears to be his birthday and it’s the first time we’ve seen him smile.

Wiishu looks happier much happier without having to prove it than “Mr Happiest I’ve Ever Been.“
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

Random2028
Learner
Learner

Post by Random2028 »

She hasn’t been updating on Social media a lot and I’m happy for her. I went from hating her (just because I didn’t/don’t like Sean and never will he annoys me.) to actually really liking her. Which is strange, I never ever liked Seán. Never will. But somehow I fell in love with his now ex girlfriend. I’m glad she’s just happier and healthy. She’s no longer having panic attacks (at least from what I know of) and she’s just been happier in general. Her smile makes me smile because it’s genuine. Better than how she used to, when they just seemed so forced. Anyways, as you can tell. She’s clearly in a better spot now, they’re aren’t constant Jse fans bothering/ harassing her and she isn’t constantly in the attention of the public, which just seems isn’t for her. She wasn’t meant for youtube, she was meant to just be successful and happy. <3

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

onyxmartiz wrote:

She didn't make herself the victim - she WAS the victim. After her breakup with Sean, his fans harassed her on Twitter and IG. They tagged her in every photo of him and Gab because they wanted to make Wiishu jealous. Wiishu gained her respect back on this forum because she never said one negative word towards her ex who didn't do ANYTHING to stop his fans from annoying her. If you would have read these threads you'd have seen that yes, people here (including myself) absolutely didn't like her and her laziness. But she turned her life around and got a second chance here.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Did signe get married? The only time in any country or culture you call your partners parents "in-laws" is when your married. And shes got a ring with a diamond on her finger....ImageImage

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:41 am
Did signe get married? The only time in any country or culture you call your partners parents "in-laws" is when your married. And shes got a ring with a diamond on her finger....ImageImage

Not necessarily. Today a lot of people call their partner's family their in laws. Some more traditional families think its improper though. My exes parents would call me their daughter /daughter in law.
I'm not really sure about her views and attitude towards that though. I feel like she would make a small public announcement for her family and friends that follow her- unless she has a private account I'm unaware of.

Return to “Wiishu”