Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Post by Triple_Axel »

Valentine777 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:25 pm
lol I spoke too soon! And look, wearing the same things again. Such a fashionista. Lol.
:rofl: Jeans, sweater and the usual handbag...groundbreaking! Guessing it’s just her reminding us she still exists while fishing for compliments.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

thatscottishgirl wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:45 pm
Not replied/posted in ages but I've been meaning to say that since Jack and Signe broke up I've noticed that Jack has been talking to ALOT more girls (on Twitter and probably in general as well) Just a theory/weird question.....But do you think she was controlling in a way? Like jealous if he would talk to other girls?
Can’t answer that for sure, but it’s quite evident that she was insecure as we’ve discussed time and time again here. And I doubt he had much freedom as they lived together, she practically followed him anywhere out of the house, and his actions are public. Wouldn’t be surprised if he cut back on certain interactions just because it’s easier than having to put up with her or explain.

CeciliaStone45
Talker
Talker

Post by CeciliaStone45 »

so, this just got me thinking. i feel like its already been discussed(idk honestly) but what if parts of the reason why their relationship started to go downhill was because signe was starting to get depressed that things werent going as well as she hoped with her so-called youtube channel? idk. i know there is a lot of things out there that arent know about what happened and i know that this discussion is over and done with but i was reading jacks forum and it made me think. obviously, there was other bigger reasons as to why it happen. reasons that we are probably never going to find out because its too personal and its seans life, but what if the pressure of being with a big youtube got to her and idk. problems started to arise between them because of the stress. because she wasn't as successful as she would have liked? idk. it just got me wondering.

Post by Guest »

CeciliaStone45 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:30 pm
so, this just got me thinking. i feel like its already been discussed(idk honestly) but what if parts of the reason why their relationship started to go downhill was because signe was starting to get depressed that things werent going as well as she hoped with her so-called youtube channel? idk. i know there is a lot of things out there that arent know about what happened and i know that this discussion is over and done with but i was reading jacks forum and it made me think. obviously, there was other bigger reasons as to why it happen. reasons that we are probably never going to find out because its too personal and its seans life, but what if the pressure of being with a big youtube got to her and idk. problems started to arise between them because of the stress. because she wasn't as successful as she would have liked? idk. it just got me wondering.
Sometimes that can play a big factor with couples who do this for a living. Even big time A-List actors and actresses have fallen victim to it.

I think with that being said there was definitely some jealously there. She couldn't really get views without him hardly and I think she wanted to do what other over rated YouTube chicks were doing; Makeup, vlogs, travel vids, the hauls etc... I say "over rated" because these are easy things and for a girl who is with a big time Youtuber getting attention for something like that (regardless of how boring it might be) can still garner plenty of views and make you seem 'special'. I'm pretty sure most of this has already been said but they're points.

I also wouldn't have put it past her to be on the controlling side and wanting to be more in the spotlight (back to the mention of jealousy). I can't see it really being "love" if you have no faith in the person you're with to stay loyal. It comes with who Jack is and what he does to be fawned and pined over. She couldn't handle it and again, more jealousy. I think Jack did try to cut back on how he interacted with other girls to keep Wiishu happy. I also think that Wiishu didn't think it was good enough. Maybe she knew that things could come to an end at any point and tried to keep a tighter grip on him and that was when he finally decided to just leave and ended up in LA.

I think her pursuing art and such is good for her. It's something she's good at! But when you have people who only flocked to you because of who you were with and now they're leaving, well... It's pretty much all over. I think if she uploaded art vids rather than her vlogs than she would stay relevant but in her own light. But she won't. She wants stay aboard a sinking ship and tries to keep tossing the water out with a bucket that's got a hole in the side of it. I think she knows the hole is there but she just keeps using that same damn bucket!

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

6635183D-FE21-4606-A5B0-936E3B234B14.gif
I bet she put her phone on a window sill or ledge just so she could “conveniently” walk past. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

thatscottishgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by thatscottishgirl »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:32 am
6635183D-FE21-4606-A5B0-936E3B234B14.gif

I bet she put her phone on a window sill or ledge just so she could “conveniently” walk past. :rofl:
This got me laughing way to much than it should of haha!!!
Got it memorised?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Valentine777 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:26 pm
A new blog entry is up, but I haven’t read it yet, I’ve been super busy. Any of you read it yet?
Let’s see...

It’s another non post that really adds to nothing. She said again that her blog is her “safe space” which is a bit infuriating because she’s known to delete comments that aren’t favorable, and her posts are just her rambling with little effort and then sitting and waiting for validation. She of course had to open the post by alluding to her absence on social media and then saying that in this post she’ll talk about what has “actually been going on”. She then says more than once she’s writing on her way to the school trip (Look guys I still travel!!). However, she only then goes on to talk about the change from the first week to the next, learning Adobe things etc and that some people in her class have already done paid work or have a degree and things like that. She says the trip is an opportunity to get to know her classmates better even if it came a bit late....funny when she said she’s writing the blog post during the trip...but oh she’s so busy now! :roll: She always has to overstate things...it’s fine if you’re “just” a regular student now.

It sounds like her course isn’t the most difficult thing in the world with her enrolling late and even having trips to get to know each other, which makes her sound a bit out of touch when she’s trying to be relatable and trying to open up a discussion about her readers’ experiences. She’s almost in awe of being thrust back into the real world. But it’s good that she’s doing something with her life. Seems like she was possibly holding both herself and Sean back from growing when they were still together.

Side note, during his Devotion play through, Sean goes on a little ramble about relationships and how squabbles are normal in any relationship but they’re usually resolved with communication. However, it’s not always the case and there are “other things”. Couldn’t help but feel like he was speaking from experience.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Since when does Wiishu hide her face? Isn’t she all about posing and getting validation from the internet? What’s wrong Wiish having a bad hair day? Makeup not sitting right?

Anyway she’s showing off what she bought from the thrift store (well some of them anyway).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thatscottishgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by thatscottishgirl »

Do you think Wiishu hoped when she got with Jack she would become much bigger? Like what happened with Marzia. She got HUGE really quick when she got with Pewdiepie but then again she uploaded 3 times a week and not just every Saturday like Wiishu. Do you think Wiishu hoped that would happen to her? I recon if Wiishu uploaded more than once a week and did things people were more interested in she could of become a lot more successful. Marzia was really interesting to watch, even her OOTD videos were interesting to watch and I usually find OOTD videos boring. I loved her videos (wish she didn't quit) and I honestly I found Wiishu so f**king boring and bland(???) and her OOTD stuff just a big no honey.

Her speed drawings were ok but in my opinion I don't like her art style. She is a good artist. I just don't like her style.

Jack seems like he can hold a relationship down. His Korean ex was 4 years? Wiishu was 3? I'd laugh if his next will last 2 years. Maybe he just hasn't found the right person to live up to his expectations or something and maybe hoping that Wiishu, being artistic, would've been the one. It's great dating someone who has an artistic side (my opinion). My bf has a great artistic side when it comes to interior design and I just love it.

I think Jack needs someone that has high energy (bouncing of the walls vibe) sorta like he is but not to much. Also someone who is really into gaming who will be fun to play against, someone who would make it a challenge when playing against them.

Also I thought Wiishu looked prettiest with her longer hair.
Got it memorised?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:22 pm
Since when does Wiishu hide her face? Isn’t she all about posing and getting validation from the internet? What’s wrong Wiish having a bad hair day? Makeup not sitting right?

Anyway she’s showing off what she bought from the thrift store (well some of them anyway).
Although she’s clearly insecure, she does love posing and getting validation! It’s strange she hid her face so maybe she just didn’t have time for 20 outtakes and had just the one photo. She is still showing off her body though. Couldn’t help but think once again that she looks completely different from the person who wooed Sean and it’s not just the hair.

thatscottishgirl wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:38 pm
Do you think Wiishu hoped when she got with Jack she would become much bigger? Like what happened with Marzia. She got HUGE really quick when she got with Pewdiepie but then again she uploaded 3 times a week and not just every Saturday like Wiishu. Do you think Wiishu hoped that would happen to her? I recon if Wiishu uploaded more than once a week and did things people were more interested in she could of become a lot more successful. Marzia was really interesting to watch, even her OOTD videos were interesting to watch and I usually find OOTD videos boring. I loved her videos (wish she didn't quit) and I honestly I found Wiishu so f**king boring and bland(???) and her OOTD stuff just a big no honey.

Her speed drawings were ok but in my opinion I don't like her art style. She is a good artist. I just don't like her style.

Jack seems like he can hold a relationship down. His Korean ex was 4 years? Wiishu was 3? I'd laugh if his next will last 2 years. Maybe he just hasn't found the right person to live up to his expectations or something and maybe hoping that Wiishu, being artistic, would've been the one. It's great dating someone who has an artistic side (my opinion). My bf has a great artistic side when it comes to interior design and I just love it.

I think Jack needs someone that has high energy (bouncing of the walls vibe) sorta like he is but not to much. Also someone who is really into gaming who will be fun to play against, someone who would make it a challenge when playing against them.

Also I thought Wiishu looked prettiest with her longer hair.
For her very basic content, she did have decent success. But it still wasn’t quite enough to make a living from and probably she expected more to come out of being associated with such a big YouTuber even with such little effort. To be frank, I found it disgusting how she spoke about not having money, how she begged for donations on Kofi and only made time for commissions when she needed money, all while living in an expensive city and constantly traveling for free. She clearly dropped everything and moved to another country without having a plan or assuming she’d make it on YouTube. However, she was just so bland and boring. Even her art which could set her apart is nothing that notable. She also lacked motivation. I think her and Sean had major differences which they couldn’t work through in the end. I don’t think he is a difficult person to get along with. But it’s normal that couples idealise each other at first especially given she was a fan but it seems like she either hurt him badly or really got on his nerves wit the way he acted in the end to the extent he went to remove the likes from her instagram photos.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Lol she won’t be going to any PAX conversations ever again. She doesn’t have a free pass now that she’s no longer with “Green eye Irish guy” to pay for passes and flights. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:Lol she won’t be going to any PAX conversations ever again. She doesn’t have a free pass now that she’s no longer with “Green eye Irish guy” to pay for passes and flights. :rofl:
Lmao, what a question.
Of course Seán and Signe don't want to be in the same place, it'll be so awkward if they come across each other lol.Image

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Has anyone seen Wiishu’s latest IG stories? She’s still copying Marzia by doing these mini product reviews on Instagram. Some skin care company sent Wiishu some of their products for free (wow she’s still getting free stuff? She must have begged them to send stuff to her so she’ll have something to post about :rofl: ) and instead of making a video on YouTube about it she used IG instead.

Seriously she cannot be anything more than a Marzia wannabe. :roll:

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Lol why does she always need to make herself sound more important and busier than she really is? I don’t think PAX was ever her thing in the first place so I don’t imagine she’d go out of her way to be where her ex will be prominent.

Her instagram story pushing products!! :? I remember the brand being well known for being a pyramid scheme sort of thing. I don’t think she has loads of offers for free stuff or promotions as despite her following, she isn’t exactly known for beauty. But I guess beggars can’t be choosers.

It’s so infuriating that she’s still insisting on looking like a middle aged mum when she’s really in her early 20s:
7400F31D-CDFA-44E0-9671-2C3162D4D014.jpeg

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:43 pm
Wiishu’s Insta Story.

Like she’s relevant in the beauty community, lol.
Lol like she’s relevant anywhere, those days are gone. :rofl:

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

It’s so frustrating cuz I want to like her. I like her energy in videos, I love her accent and how excited she gets when she’s talking about something she loves, and I even like some of her art despite it not really being my style. But she’s just... I want to say she’s too much of a try hard, except she doesn’t really DO anything. She just sits around like a statue and expects to be admired just for that. Even her “fashion”, if you can call it that, is just her wearing the same 5-10 pieces of bland-colored, baggy clothing. She could do so much, she has so many opportunities thanks to her remaining following she scooped up from Jack (despite how small it is), yet she just doesn’t do anything. And there are tons of amazing fashion bloggers and artists out there who barely have any following. It’s so sad, it feels like a waste.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

Post by Guest »

Why do I feel like “Ring the Alarm” by Beyoncé is currently on Signe’s playlist now...

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

People are already tagging Signe in Jack’s photo with Gab confirming their new relationship. Not a good thing to do, nobody wants to see their ex with someone else especially if your ex is someone famous. I’m curious how Wiishu will handle this information but she’ll probably try to ignore it and not let it affect her.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:57 am
People are already tagging Signe in Jack’s photo with Gab confirming their new relationship. Not a good thing to do, nobody wants to see their ex with someone else especially if your ex is someone famous. I’m curious how Wiishu will handle this information but she’ll probably try to ignore it and not let it affect her.
Kind of feeling sorry for her because it's not nice to see she's essentially being replaced especially when she was just starting to get it together and rebuild her own life. With all her faults and insecurities, she's already starting to seem much tamer than Gab. Unless she hurt Sean purposefully, of course. Not about pitting women against each other, but sort of the lesser of two evils if you will...at least from what we know.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:People are already tagging Signe in Jack’s photo with Gab confirming their new relationship. Not a good thing to do, nobody wants to see their ex with someone else especially if your ex is someone famous. I’m curious how Wiishu will handle this information but she’ll probably try to ignore it and not let it affect her.
What the actual fuck? Now that’s just plain mean. She’ll be bothered for sure, but damn if I were her, I wouldn’t be that bothered because she ain’t that pretty compared to Signe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Wiishu”