Wiishu Part 3

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

lilprincesst wrote:get it together GG we have tea to spill lol
Speaking of it, didn't Emma's story said something cryptic like "your favs spilling some tea"? I'm so curious about what happened, and especially why Emma B. didn't go and decided to meet Signe JUST that day. I don't know if you guys are familiar with Brad (Felix's ex-editor, who just left - or was he fired? a lot of stuff points to just that), but he's another one who was expected to attend but didn't and he didn't attend Felix's bachelor party either.

I just wonder what happened between them, I think Signe is more mature than that and would have been the better person. I don't think she would have opted out of her friend's wedding just because she didn't want to meet his ex. And there's also Emma who didn't attend so...who knows.

I'm not the biggest fan of Marzia, I think she's one of the most horrible internet personalities to be honest. I came from her thread as I hoped I could get you guys' insight (I don't follow Signe much).

Have a good day everyone! :love2:

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:45 am
lilprincesst wrote:get it together GG we have tea to spill lol
Speaking of it, didn't Emma's story said something cryptic like "your favs spilling some tea"? I'm so curious about what happened, and especially why Emma B. didn't go and decided to meet Signe JUST that day. I don't know if you guys are familiar with Brad (Felix's ex-editor, who just left - or was he fired? a lot of stuff points to just that), but he's another one who was expected to attend but didn't and he didn't attend Felix's bachelor party either.

I just wonder what happened between them, I think Signe is more mature than that and would have been the better person. I don't think she would have opted out of her friend's wedding just because she didn't want to meet his ex. And there's also Emma who didn't attend so...who knows.

I'm not the biggest fan of Marzia, I think she's one of the most horrible internet personalities to be honest. I came from her thread as I hoped I could get you guys' insight (I don't follow Signe much).

Have a good day everyone! :love2:
It's all guessing but:

1. Signe and Marzia aren't close anymore. They haven't had any public interaction since September 2018, as opposed to Signe and Emma and Sophie, who all reply to each other pretty regularly. Maybe her and Marzia weren't close enough anymore to invite her to the wedding? Especially because Marzia has nothing going on in life whereas Signe is back in university with a part time job, so Signe might not have enough spare time to be Marzia's friend.

2. They were never close, but their boyfriends were. Now that her and Jack aren't together anymore, they had no reason to invite her.

3. Emma Blackery's huge outburst when they broke up meant their friends had to choose sides. Because Jack was still in England and Signe wasn't, Marzia chose Jack for ease as they'd see him more often. Emma chose Signe, so they stopped hanging around with her too, meaning she wasn't invited either. Sophie also seems to have chosen Wiishu, but she's still with PJ so it probably wasn't as much of a problem. (also, Emma loses friends with every personality change, she might have just dropped them because they didn't fit her serious musician image from a while ago)

4. Marzia and Felix didn't want a possible scene, so they chose to invite only Jack because they see him more often and he genuinely is a close friend of Felix.

hayaya
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hayaya »

So it seems like Signe wasn't invited to the wedding after all. She hasn't uploaded any photos and I couldn't see her in that photo with all the guests that Marzia uploaded on her instagram. I'm a bit sad about that, but I guess Marzia had her reasons not to invite her. I'll be honest with you, though. If she wasn't invited because of a possible scene, that would leave a bad taste in my mouth. Like, I get it, I really do. It's your wedding and you're absolutely free to invite or not invite whoever you want. It's just that I don't see Signe making a scene. She handled the breakup maturely and has been working on herself ever since it all went down. She hasn't said or alluded to anything bad about Jack (afaik). I don't see her as someone who'd cause a scene at the wedding of a friend just because her ex happens to be there. Jack on the other hand... Well, I don't think he's been doing well recently. The amount of GG topics on him is proof of that. If anything, he'd be the one to cause a scene, yet he's the one who gets to go to the wedding with the girl he left his long-term partner for. It's so unfair imo. I'd totally get it if Marzia and Signe weren't really close to begin with, but I get the feeling it's all because of Jack.
And at the same time... Isn't it weird that Signe visited Brighton on the weekend of the wedding?
Offtopic: I keep having problems with GG and by the looks of it, you all do. I hope things get fixed soon!

durazno
Talker
Talker

Post by durazno »

man i was hoping someone would bring this up but people were totally ripping into her for ' stealing jack's comment ' about pdp and marzias wedding

i wish people would just let her live! that comment is so basic tons of other people probably made it and they DID date so maybe they type similar sometimes?

or do you think she did write it that way just to be petty? 😷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

durazno wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:55 am
man i was hoping someone would bring this up but people were totally ripping into her for ' stealing jack's comment ' about pdp and marzias wedding

i wish people would just let her live! that comment is so basic tons of other people probably made it and they DID date so maybe they type similar sometimes?

or do you think she did write it that way just to be petty? 😷
I think she was genuinely congratulating them. Its like when you comment something funny on a Instagram post, but somebody already typed it first 😂
See when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite 🤡💅🏾

iwasfeelingbeachy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iwasfeelingbeachy »

Man, I just have to say. I'm just so happy Signe seems to be living her best life right now. Just genuinely wish her the best in her studies.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Wiishu’s in a new relationship confirmed!

:cuted:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:Wiishu’s in a new relationship confirmed!

Calling it now hes using her for the boost.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Possibly. We don’t know anything about this dude other than being a guy in her class and is a aspiring photographer. He’s gotten some clout from the times Wiishu has tagged him in IG stories, what he does with that is anyone’s guess.

But I will say at least Wiishu waited until she was ready to date again and found someone she could open up too unlike Infectedeye and Smothers who wasted no time at all.

NoWonder
Talker
Talker

Post by NoWonder »

So far it looks genuine to me. If he wanted the clout he'd ask her to start posting pics of them together much earlier and he'd want to be more 'loud' about their relationship. My guess is - he's not male version of Gab for sure.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

She looks happy, and I'm happy for her.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

All she did was hint at him and his account boomed. If hes doing multimedia design like she is thats going to go over Very well for him in a buisness aspect. But nobody knew much about gab either and people jumped down her throat... just bc shes more into it than he is doesnt mean is not super beneficial for him.

NoWonder
Talker
Talker

Post by NoWonder »

onyxmartiz wrote:All she did was hint at him and his account boomed. If hes doing multimedia design like she is thats going to go over Very well for him in a buisness aspect. But nobody knew much about gab either and people jumped down her throat... just bc shes more into it than he is doesnt mean is not super beneficial for him.

Well, at least he deserves the boom. He IS talented and people are following him for his photography. With Gab they just followed her because she was shoving pics with Sean up their throats, while Rasmus hasn't posted a single picture of Signe yet and somehow you see him as an attention-grabber as well.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Well the important thing is that she’s getting her life back together and has proven that she doesn’t need Seán anymore. He is nothing but a distant memory to her.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

She has made herself the victim in all of this and you all fell for it sad considering yall were the biggest ines who wanted to take her down for being lazy and using him just as much as gab

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:36 am
She has made herself the victim in all of this and you all fell for it sad considering yall were the biggest ines who wanted to take her down for being lazy and using him just as much as gab

Meh, we don’t really know what happened but it’s easy to root for her since it seems she’s finally doing something with her life. Personally, I still haven’t forgotten all about her problematic™ behavior like photoshop, deleting comments, chasing people on social media to take down photos of her she doesn’t like, halfassed content, halfassed merch, asking for money and saying she’s poor while living off her millionaire boyfriend...but at least she seems to be moving forwards and not backwards.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Triple_Axel wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:

Meh, we don’t really know what happened but it’s easy to root for her since it seems she’s finally doing something with her life. Personally, I still haven’t forgotten all about her problematicImage behavior like photoshop, deleting comments, chasing people on social media to take down photos of her she doesn’t like, halfassed content, halfassed merch, asking for money and saying she’s poor while living off her millionaire boyfriend...but at least she seems to be moving forwards and not backwards.
Everything you just said sounds JUST like everything being said about Gab on her thread Minus the racism.

Yea shes moving forward but tbh she should just drop her fanbase its obvious she didnt care about them and just wanted an income and saw youtube as an easy way to make money... which btw she didnt reboot her channel until she knew shed get alot of money and when her money ticket dropped her she dropped her youtube too. People dont actually care about her except gabs haters (general term not omg everyone hates gab) and her die hard fans, which are slowly diminishing anyways.

She said shed have lots of free time during summer to make content and what 1 video? Nah shes just as lazy and uncaring as before... it helps when your twin sister went for the same thing (and graduated) and you can just ask her for help. Still copying what everyone else does too

And his photography isnt that great either its heavily photoshopped. And he doesnt need to post anything shes doing all the work for him

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:47 am
Triple_Axel wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:

Meh, we don’t really know what happened but it’s easy to root for her since it seems she’s finally doing something with her life. Personally, I still haven’t forgotten all about her problematicImage behavior like photoshop, deleting comments, chasing people on social media to take down photos of her she doesn’t like, halfassed content, halfassed merch, asking for money and saying she’s poor while living off her millionaire boyfriend...but at least she seems to be moving forwards and not backwards.
Everything you just said sounds JUST like everything being said about Gab on her thread Minus the racism.

Yea shes moving forward but tbh she should just drop her fanbase its obvious she didnt care about them and just wanted an income and saw youtube as an easy way to make money... which btw she didnt reboot her channel until she knew shed get alot of money and when her money ticket dropped her she dropped her youtube too. People dont actually care about her except gabs haters (general term not omg everyone hates gab) and her die hard fans, which are slowly diminishing anyways.

She said shed have lots of free time during summer to make content and what 1 video? Nah shes just as lazy and uncaring as before... it helps when your twin sister went for the same thing (and graduated) and you can just ask her for help. Still copying what everyone else does too

And his photography isnt that great either its heavily photoshopped. And he doesnt need to post anything shes doing all the work for him
That’s fair, I don’t think she ever cared that much for her fans either. She evidently she came off as ungrateful so many times. Her content is mostly mediocre, despite there being potential, but she built a following and some will watch anything. It’s a shame she doesn’t vlog more normal things, it could be nice to see her daily life, her studies, art, etc instead of something both try hard and halfassed. She could build a niche that way, if she was consistent at all. And it’s true she has lots of negative points similar to Jack’s current girlfriend, but I guess Wiishu comes out as the lesser of two evils so to speak.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

I think the reason Gab is more harshly criticized is:
a) everything bad Wiishu has done, Gab has done worse (begging for money vs begging for money and lying about what it will be used for, dieting and losing weight rapidly vs dieting and giving out an essentially pro-ana diet to a teenager, lazy content vs sitting glass eyed in front of a game, occasionally asking people to look up a walkthrough for you, photoshopping pictures vs photoshopping pictures [edit: and never being called out for it])
b) has done/said stuff Wiishu never came near to (racist comments, sexist comments, predatory comments towards a 16y/o, bragged about a new sex partner by mentioning her UTIs a month after her divorce)
c) she's Jack's current girlfriend, so there's going to be more scrutiny. We see more of her and there's more reason to pay attention to what she does because she's dating someone we are/were interested in.

In terms of problematic behavior, Wiishu is a large puddle while Gab is a lake. Although, Gab is self driven and determined seeing as she's been streaming consistently on a schedule for 5 years. She does have that over Wiishu, but it also says a lot about how entertaining she is that she's got nowhere in that time without more famous friends.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

She looks miserable in the pic with her face cut off and her bf looks pissed ImageImage

Return to “Wiishu”