Wiishu Part 3

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Wiishu Part 3

Post by chelsea-chee »

I’ve been moving so the least I can do is create a new topic thread for us! XD

Also, I was half-tempted to add ‘the final’ somewhere in this title because show of hands, who thinks during the lifespan of this topic thread that they’ll break up?

solitaria
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Post by solitaria »

chelsea-chee wrote:I’ve been moving so the least I can do is create a new topic thread for us! XD

Also, I was half-tempted to add ‘the final’ somewhere in this title because show of hands, who thinks during the lifespan of this topic thread that they’ll break up?
Me, me, me! I mean, maybe it happened and we just don't have an announcement yet but anyway haha.

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin »

idk yet, i dont know the reason theyre getting so distant with each other so depending on the reason, they could still make it work *shrug*

however, i started watching his until dawn playthrough (im really late i know) and he really doesnt like emily (the really demanding girl that tells her boyfriend to do everything) and im assuming he doenst like that in any kind of person. gf/friend/ or stranger

would yall say you relate emily with signe?

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

RenegadeRobin wrote:idk yet, i dont know the reason theyre getting so distant with each other so depending on the reason, they could still make it work *shrug*

however, i started watching his until dawn playthrough (im really late i know) and he really doesnt like emily (the really demanding girl that tells her boyfriend to do everything) and im assuming he doenst like that in any kind of person. gf/friend/ or stranger

I haven't watched it yet, but it does sound interesting, mostly based on Sean's reactions to it ... I'll give it a go and see if it gives me the same impression
<3

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

RenegadeRobin wrote:idk yet, i dont know the reason theyre getting so distant with each other so depending on the reason, they could still make it work *shrug*

From what I’ve seen of their interactions, Wiishu doesn’t seem like that type of person. She seems more like the type to change herself to whatever her partner’s preferences are but who knows what happens behind closed doors.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

chelsea-chee wrote:I’ve been moving so the least I can do is create a new topic thread for us! XD

This will either be the fastest thread because of the breakup or a painfully slow one eventually leading to their breakup. She isn't an interesting person in her own right so there probably wouldn't be much to say when she's officially no longer with Sean.

And to continue from the last thread,
robomojo wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
solitaria wrote:Also her blog entry.
"It's all I've been wearing lately", "I've worn them ever since" and her insta story recently with the same coat yet again...
We get it, it's always the same ~5 articles. Image
Ikr? Like she needs to find other things to write about instead of listing what she uses on her hair or face or what clothes she never changes out of. This is what makes her so boring it’s just the same things over and over, it’s too repetitive.

If she wants people to be interested in her blog then she needs to come up with better topics to write about, something she hasn’t written about before. You know something ...Original.
Something original would take effort though. She has a week to write these posts and they always seem like she wrote them the day before. I'm guessing most of her effort for this week's post went into the title, "The Autumn Edit" because it's a play on The Anna Edit. :roll:

Her blog is aimless and minimal effort. It's just whatever she can find in the house to write about or what she's watched. What annoys me is that she brings up her lack of content and blames it on depression, poor mental health and things going on "behind the scenes". The fact is she's never been great at coming up with content or being consistent with it and I don't think there's ever been an expectation that she be good or consistent. This is what her content has been even without depression or breakups.
Accurate! The only time she actually uses her artistic talent is to showcase it in order to eventually announce commissions are open therefore and make money. So lazy. I just wonder how many people will actually stick around for her lazy blogposts and videos after she's no longer a trophy girlfriend. The engagement is already lacking.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

I’m sad to say that this thread is gonna die as soon as they announce the breakup but it’s true. Like we said previously, she’s just gonna be known as JackSepticEyes ex and not even her shitty tumblr account will be known. :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Sour Lemon wrote:I’m sad to say that this thread is gonna die as soon as they announce the breakup but it’s true. Like we said previously, she’s just gonna be known as JackSepticEyes ex and not even her shitty tumblr account will be known. :rofl:
Her fans will say that if Septiishu do break up they’ll continue to support her, buuuuut I doubt that. Those so called fans will forget about her over time knowing that Wiishu won’t be doing anything involving Jack anymore.

And she probably won’t be getting as many requests for commissions like she’s doing now when hardly anyone will pay attention to her.

Wiishu is hardly active on her Tumblr, when she is it’s just reblogs of home decor, dogs, or fan art of herself. You would think maybe she’d answer some asks but no she’s cut back on that as well.
:cuted:

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sour Lemon wrote:I’m sad to say that this thread is gonna die as soon as they announce the breakup but it’s true. Like we said previously, she’s just gonna be known as JackSepticEyes ex and not even her shitty tumblr account will be known. :rofl:
Her fans will say that if Septiishu do break up they’ll continue to support her, buuuuut I doubt that. Those so called fans will forget about her over time knowing that Wiishu won’t be doing anything involving Jack anymore.

And she probably won’t be getting as many requests for commissions like she’s doing now when hardly anyone will pay attention to her.

Wiishu is hardly active on her Tumblr, when she is it’s just reblogs of home decor, dogs, or fan art of herself. You would think maybe she’d answer some asks but no she’s cut back on that as well.
Probably because she’s getting a lot asking if she’s still with Jack. More and more fans are starting to come to terms with it, seeing what we all see.
And yet, you see people there going "I bet he's excited to see his girl when he's going back to Brighton after tour". Guess some people just live under a rock.

And then there's also people who say stuff like "the way he talked made it seem like they figured everything out so and they're going to be ok". Like - did I miss something here? Honest question here lmao.
All I saw was being more or less cryptic and borderline cynical and no public social media interaction between them at all ever since he left for the states.
... Meanwhile she liked Robin's most recent picture in no time again. Or, everyone's pictures really.

Edit: if anyone read this before I edited, I'm sorry. Guess my speech center froze for a second there.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

HOLY SHIT HE FINALLY DID IT WOOOO :love2:

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

10 minutes after I wrote his they announced their breakup. Hah.

RIP this thread, haha.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

solitaria wrote:10 minutes after I wrote his they announced their breakup. Hah.

RIP this thread, haha.

I have no idea why I’m so happy :D, I guess the waiting kill me. But yep RIP this thread, it was great while it lasted. I wanna see if Signe is gonna say something tho

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

YAY HE FINALLY DID IT! :tu:

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

[tweet][/tweet]

Well..there we go. That was dry but it was something at least

ikerchu
Learner
Learner

Post by ikerchu »

Dang, the difference in their approach is astounding. Signe really tried to show empathy and support to everyone in a super carefully worded message whilst Sean barely had the decency to not screenshot whilst the little typing line was there. It really seems like he doesn’t give a shit which is horrible for her.

[/highlight][/b] :love2:

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

Sour Lemon wrote:
solitaria wrote:10 minutes after I wrote his they announced their breakup. Hah.

RIP this thread, haha.

I have no idea why I’m so happy :D, I guess the waiting kill me. But yep RIP this thread, it was great while it lasted. I wanna see if Signe is gonna say something tho
I kinda wanna take back the "RIP this thread" part because I actually read their statements AFTER I posted this, and oh boy I could really say a lot about the differences in them. Ugh. This is gonna be fun.

First thing I'm gonna say is I really didn't expect them to announce it at this time.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Triple_Axel wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Well..there we go. That was dry but it was something at least
True true, but after this whole breakup scene is done, the thread will most likely perish.
The breakup post was pretty vague but what caught my guard is the “some people change line”, maybe we were right about her being a bitch behind the scenes? Loved the shitty iPhone notepad everyone uses during a scandal. :rofl:

Also find it stupid how many people were suprised, it’s not that hard to see.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

I was preparing myself for when this will happen but now that it finally did I have no words to describe what I’m feeling right now lol. :rofl:
:cuted:

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

I’m glad everything is finally out in the open! Mostly because now they don’t have to deal with people constantly bombarding them about if they are together or not. And at least Wiishu addressed that people were talking about the rumors floating around. Like someone else said, it seemed like Jack’s post was more of an afterthought - almost like he saw Wiishu’s and was like, “Well I guess I better say something as well.”

I get that he’s busy about to go on tour in Europe but it kinda saddens my perception of him - I really liked Jack being a caring soul so maybe this breakup was pretty difficult for the both of them, even if they both say it was mutual.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Sooo..... what’s the predictions for the future?

I’ll bet Signe drops of the face of the earth and we don’t hear from her for a while after a few lacklustre blogs, maybe more boring merch/commissions, but that’ll be it. Her YouTube will be dead.

Sean, I think, will stay single for a while, but by this time next year he’ll be with someone. He bounced from Korean ex to Signe super quick so I’ll guess the same will happen here.

Return to “Wiishu”