Wiishu Part 2

Re: Wiishu Part 2

Post by Guest »

Yeah, he's definitely not going to make a video about this. Especially with Signe in it. I actually feel like he's maybe not gonna do anything about it at all

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Triple_Axel »

MineDressFearless wrote:Yeah, he's definitely not going to make a video about this. Especially with Signe in it. I actually feel like he's maybe not gonna do anything about it at all
I'm sure he's not as cold hearted as he's been coming off recently, but it's more likely that he'd either allude to it in one of his casual sit down chatty videos or not at all. On the other hand, she really milked their relationship, so I wouldn't be too surprised if she ever made an announcement, but then again, I don't think she'd ever allow herself to be so open and vulnerable. Then there's also her deleting comments about the breakup which could either mean that there's chance of them getting back together or she's simply downright annoyed by them.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

MineDressFearless wrote:Yeah, he's definitely not going to make a video about this. Especially with Signe in it. I actually feel like he's maybe not gonna do anything about it at all
I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have enough balls to make a video like that with her. It’s at a standstill right now and I think Signe is gonna be the one to spill. The people aren’t gonna rest until they know what’s going on and this could go on for months and months until she “snaps” and finally says something about it. I don’t understand why their making this such a big ordeal, just say y’all broke up and move on! You’re making this wayyyy bigger than it has to be.

PyroClast
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PyroClast »

I'm still sticking by the theory that she believes there's still room for a reconnect, whether there is or not.

Her twitter post was just... ugh. I feel like she was trying to ~maybe~ parody the stereotypical '20-something woman' tropes with the caption but just... ended up adhering to them, instead.

As far as her income, I think if she did commissions constantly she could make a decent living. Her art's respectable, but that's really all she has going for her as far as an 'audience'. She could probably get some sort of real following on YouTube if she tried hard enough and stuck to things that people might actually want to see, like speedpaints and such things. Maybe it's just my perspective but I don't see much value in videos about what you're personally doing if that's the only type of content you create. Maybe she thinks she's important enough to ride the 'famous for being famous' thing, but she's really not. I think reality is going to hit her at some point, especially without Sean acting as a financial safety net. I think it's time for her to either really get to hustling those commissions or hit the pavement and start looking for a day job like the rest of us.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

I'm interested to see if they still avoid the topic when Jack does his tour in Europe. Will be really hard to ignore when/if he finishes the tour and goes back to LA.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

PyroClast wrote:I think it's time for her to either really get to hustling those commissions or hit the pavement and start looking for a day job like the rest of us.
Signe with a day job? Her resume is going to look so empty since she hasn’t worked a real job since finishing high school. She’ll try to do whatever it takes so she won’t go back to that life (even though it kinda is). She’d rather have people hand her money instead of actually working for it.
:cuted:

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

PyroClast wrote:As far as her income, I think if she did commissions constantly she could make a decent living. Her art's respectable, but that's really all she has going for her as far as an 'audience'. She could probably get some sort of real following on YouTube if she tried hard enough and stuck to things that people might actually want to see, like speedpaints and such things.
It would be good for her to go back to her art since she's actually good at it and it's fairly reliable. I think she's trying to emulate Marzia by expanding to Youtube, blogging and trying to be a lifestyle/fashion personality but what works for Marzia isn't working for her. She should regroup, focus on what works and then expand from there.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Wiishu is opening commissions again. She must be low on funds again (she tends to spend a lot when she’s around Emma Blackery).

Also she tweeted that someone said she has a “dad taste” in music. What does that even mean?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Going through Wiishu’s Instagram stories... We get it Wiish, your only friend is Emma Blackery. If this is to prove something to Seán then I don’t think he cares. He’s got Arin and everyone else that’s associated with the Grumps. :roll:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:Going through Wiishu’s Instagram stories... We get it Wiish, your only friend is Emma Blackery. If this is to prove something to Seán then I don’t think he cares. He’s got Arin and everyone else that’s associated with the Grumps. :roll:
She really put on her camera face in Emma’s story.
Emma Blackery is the only person that wants to do anything with Wiishu, the other girls of the Brighton gang are just fake friends that only invite her to gatherings whenever they include Emma Blackery.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Jeez..what is with all the break-up's these days? first Jack & Wiiishu, now Holly & Ross are splitting! :o Well like I said, YT life has got to be hard if you can't balance it out :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:Jeez..what is with all the break-up's these days? first Jack & Wiiishu, now Holly & Ross are splitting! :o Well like I said, YT life has got to be hard if you can't balance it out :rofl:
Yeah that shocked me too, I never would of guessed Ross and Holly to get divorced. As for Jack & Wiishu that’s still unconfirmed, maybe they should do what Ross did and come out with the truth instead of continuing to hide from it.

There really must be a YouTube couple curse if it affects married couples too. :|

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
eggo wrote:Jeez..what is with all the break-up's these days? first Jack & Wiiishu, now Holly & Ross are splitting! :o Well like I said, YT life has got to be hard if you can't balance it out :rofl:
Yeah that shocked me too, I never would of guessed Ross and Holly to get divorced. As for Jack & Wiishu that’s still unconfirmed, maybe they should do what Ross did and come out with the truth instead of continuing to hide from it.
Wiishu's reply to Holly's tweet was, "Glad to hear you guys are still on good terms. That’s a hard thing to do. Wish you both the best going forward"

If she and Jack aren't on good terms, I guess they wouldn't be able to work out a joint statement of their break up. Guess they'd rather avoid it (and each other) until they can't.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

robomojo wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Wiishu's reply to Holly's tweet was, "Glad to hear you guys are still on good terms. That’s a hard thing to do. Wish you both the best going forward"

If she and Jack aren't on good terms, I guess they wouldn't be able to work out a joint statement of their break up. Guess they'd rather avoid it (and each other) until they can't.
Surely they could agree on some way to tell everyone what’s going on between them. Like they don’t have to go into detail, all they have to say is “yes the rumours are true we’ve broken up” it’s as simple as that.

By the way hasn’t it already been two months and two weeks since Jack has been in LA? I feel like it has, was Jack allowed more time to stay there? He really doesn’t want to return home at all, after all he did say there’s nothing waiting for him at home...

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
robomojo wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

Surely they could agree on some way to tell everyone what’s going on between them. Like they don’t have to go into detail, all they have to say is “yes the rumours are true we’ve broken up” it’s as simple as that.

By the way hasn’t it already been two months and two weeks since Jack has been in LA? I feel like it has, was Jack allowed more time to stay there? He really doesn’t want to return home at all, after all he did say there’s nothing waiting for him at home...
IIRC he said he'll be going back to LA for an even longer period next year in one of his recent streams when someone asked him if he's gonna move there.

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

solitaria wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
robomojo wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

IIRC he said he'll be going back to LA for an even longer period next year in one of his recent streams when someone asked him if he's gonna move there.
You'd think they would try to work out something to stop all the questions surrounding them but I guess they can't even handle that at the moment.

He did say he extended his visa so he could stay in America longer. Although in today's video, Jack said he missed home and wanted to grab drinks with Felix when he was back. So maybe he'll be going back to the house for a bit after tour.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

I like that he says he only misses Felix, he wants to hang out and do more collabs with Felix. No mention of anyone else, not even a certain Dane that lives in his house.

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

Hi everybody. Long-time lurker, first-time poster - that sort of thing.

Glad to see others have the same thought process as me! That it seems like something might have happened between Sean and Signe, considering he’s still in LA and there’s been little to no communication apparently...

But I was looking and found something interesting. Sean liked a tweet recently by CinnamonToastKen that said, “Anyone else feel lucky that all those old relationships didn’t work out and now you’re with someone who truly makes you happy?”

Could be that he’s just happy for Ken but he could also be self-projecting through him a little bit? Let me know of your thoughts!

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
chelsea-chee wrote:Hi everybody. Long-time lurker, first-time poster - that sort of thing.

Glad to see others have the same thought process as me! That it seems like something might have happened between Sean and Signe, considering he’s still in LA and there’s been little to no communication apparently...

But I was looking and found something interesting. Sean liked a tweet recently by CinnamonToastKen that said, “Anyone else feel lucky that all those old relationships didn’t work out and now you’re with someone who truly makes you happy?”

Could be that he’s just happy for Ken but he could also be self-projecting through him a little bit? Let me know of your thoughts!
Well, Jack has also been liking baby announcements and breakup announcements. I think it’s both being happy for Ken, and maybe feeling a bit more confident about the decision to breakup with Wiishu?
With the recent news of Ross and Holly divorcing and people being understanding about it, maybe that would give Jack the inspiration to finally announce his breakup with Wiishu. What’s the use of hiding it when people already know that something is going on?

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:
chelsea-chee wrote:Hi everybody. Long-time lurker, first-time poster - that sort of thing.

Well, Jack has also been liking baby announcements and breakup announcements. I think it’s both being happy for Ken, and maybe feeling a bit more confident about the decision to breakup with Wiishu?
With the recent news of Ross and Holly divorcing and people being understanding about it, maybe that would give Jack the inspiration to finally announce his breakup with Wiishu. What’s the use of hiding it when people already know that something is going on?
Ken has a history of depression so him having a good outlook on life is probably something Jack wants to support. But there's probably something there that Jack can relate with because he's in a better state of mind being apart from Wiishu.

It seems like Ross and Holly got some things in order, like finding places to stay, before making the announcement. Maybe Jack's waiting to work out the house situation with Wiishu before saying anything?

Return to “Wiishu”