Wiishu Part 2

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Wiishu Part 2

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

“Not grumpy” yeah right, have a lot on your mind huh? Like I don’t know, Seán has grown apart from you? That sounds like something to think about.

And your outfit we get it you love shopping at H&M and Pull&Bear, it’s like you want to get a sponsorship from them or something.

Side note: People in the comments are asking about whether Septiishu are still together and there’s this one dude who is clearly a white knight that’s replying to all the people that are asking her if she still is in a relationship.
:cuted:

solitaria
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by solitaria »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

“Not grumpy” yeah right, have a lot on your mind huh? Like I don’t know, Seán has grown apart from you? That sounds like something to think about.

And your outfit we get it you love shopping at H&M and Pull&Bear, it’s like you want to get a sponsorship from them or something.

Side note: People in the comments are asking about whether Septiishu are still together and there’s this one dude who is clearly a white knight that’s replying to all the people that are asking her if she still is in a relationship.
Well she can't be grumpy when Seán is already having the time of his life with the Game Grumps. Hah.

Also her blog entry.
"It's all I've been wearing lately", "I've worn them ever since" and her insta story recently with the same coat yet again...
We get it, it's always the same ~5 articles. Image

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

solitaria wrote:Also her blog entry.
"It's all I've been wearing lately", "I've worn them ever since" and her insta story recently with the same coat yet again...

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk
Ikr? Like she needs to find other things to write about instead of listing what she uses on her hair or face or what clothes she never changes out of. This is what makes her so boring it’s just the same things over and over, it’s too repetitive.

If she wants people to be interested in her blog then she needs to come up with better topics to write about, something she hasn’t written about before. You know something ...Original.
:cuted:

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by robomojo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
solitaria wrote:Also her blog entry.
Ikr? Like she needs to find other things to write about instead of listing what she uses on her hair or face or what clothes she never changes out of. This is what makes her so boring it’s just the same things over and over, it’s too repetitive.

If she wants people to be interested in her blog then she needs to come up with better topics to write about, something she hasn’t written about before. You know something ...Original.
Something original would take effort though. She has a week to write these posts and they always seem like she wrote them the day before. I'm guessing most of her effort for this week's post went into the title, "The Autumn Edit" because it's a play on The Anna Edit. :roll:

Her blog is aimless and minimal effort. It's just whatever she can find in the house to write about or what she's watched. What annoys me is that she brings up her lack of content and blames it on depression, poor mental health and things going on "behind the scenes". The fact is she's never been great at coming up with content or being consistent with it and I don't think there's ever been an expectation that she be good or consistent. This is what her content has been even without depression or breakups.

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

Created a new thread for us! <3

Return to “Wiishu”