Wiishu Part 2

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 2

Post by robomojo »

chelsea-chee wrote:Thanks for the input you guys! See, the thing with Ross and Holly is that - to us - it was very out of the blue. They had already talked and made their arrangements and everything was said and done before we even knew it happened. (Or maybe there were signs - I don’t really follow either of them so I’m not sure)

But with Jack and Wiishu, it just seems really messy, especially with us only knowing a limited amount and our concerns about that haven’t been addressed. It feels really strange; Jack is so open with his community that the fact that there’s kinda this unsettling doubt seeping in about why he really went to LA or his relationship that he hasn’t spoken to us about? I know it’s not needed - he doesn’t owe us - but when you’ve been doing one thing for so long and suddenly stop... It makes people suspicious. :/
Jack had mentioned going to LA a few times before any of this messiness happened. Basically he was going to be in that part of the US for tour so may as well stay in LA and collab with people since that's where many Youtubers seem to live. I'm guessing the breakup or whatever happened just before he had to leave for LA. I have no idea if there was any mention that Wiishu wasn't going along.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Triple_Axel wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:Hmm, didn’t Jack do a tweet about connecting to an uber driver?

Looks like Wiishu is copying again. Could be anxiety over her relationship not having a good outlook.

Also, wow, this long with no interactions with each other, no reblogging/reposting Septiishu art, no mentioning each other at all. It feels way more than just rumors.
http://tinypic.com/r/2lthu8p/9

Lol HoodiePanda (another youtuber) is triggered by this person’s question. What would you know Hoodie? Have they told you everything is fine? You sound like the Septiishu shippers that don’t believe their precious OTP have broken up. :rofl:
Her tweet was so try hard and she made sure to answer to someone and say she tipped generously. Okay Wiish.

:rofl: his response is so over the top! Why do some people get so offended on her behalf when people ask her if the relationship she's so public about is still on? It's also funny and ironic that they point out you asked the question instead of ignoring the question and letting it get lost amongst other comments.

Jack's tweet was obviously for laughs but I have no idea what she's trying with hers. Her "generous tip" response was so cringey.

As for Hoodie, everyone else just ignores these comments by now. Why draw attention to it?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Triple_Axel wrote:
chelsea-chee wrote:Personally, I’m not even a big ‘fall’ fan but c’mon... if it’s your “favorite” season, you must have at least SOMETHING that you like better than everything else!

Unless you’re really just that boring. :roll:
She thinks she's being special and different by giving these kinds of answers :roll:

Welcome by the way <3
What kind of answer was that anyway? That’s just the long version of saying “I don’t know.” Wiishu couldn’t give one example of what she likes about Autumn, instead we get a generic lazy reply. Yeah Wiish very helpful... :roll:

Oh and welcome to GG, Chelsea-Chee! :wel:
:cuted:

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
chelsea-chee wrote:Personally, I’m not even a big ‘fall’ fan but c’mon... if it’s your “favorite” season, you must have at least SOMETHING that you like better than everything else!

She thinks she's being special and different by giving these kinds of answers :roll:

Welcome by the way <3
What kind of answer was that anyway? That’s just the long version of saying “I don’t know.” Wiishu couldn’t give one example of what she likes about Autumn, instead we get a generic lazy reply. Yeah Wiish very helpful... :roll:

Thank you guys for the welcome! Been off and on hovering on GG for a while; started in the Markiplier fandom when all that mess was popular. :rofl:

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

Valentine777 wrote:I forgot to welcome you too!

It seems to be a common thing for Wiishu to try to impress people by calling certain things her “favorite,” while not giving specifics. Like with her loving dogs. She was asked what breed of dog she’d like, and she pretty much gave the same answer as the autumn question. Yet, when asked if she liked a breed of cat, she gave a specific answer.

So it’s safe to say that every time Wiishu gives the super vague answer of liking something, she’s more than likely faking it.
Thanks. XD

Yeah, I remember reading about the dog thing, and how she more than likely gave a vague answer because Jack likes dogs more than cats, and so because of that she wants to seem like she likes them more too. So perhaps fall is more Jack’s thing than hers? Even though she does say her favorite color is orange...

I know I did the same thing when I was younger (starting to like things because my partner enjoyed them) and it’s alright to take an interest in what you’re significant other does. It starts to become a warning sign if you start saying you “love” a certain thing because of them though...which brings up another good point.

Even though I strived to like all of my exes things, he never tried to do the same... I don’t think I’ve ever seen Jack try to take an interest in what Wiishu liked. Maybe when he had that little plant boy/son that he posted about in his Insta story but that’s it?

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

She seems to copy Jack's interests so much that I don't know if she's ever really revealed what her interests are. Obviously plants. Overwatch? She was drawing BNHA a lot but I think they were both into that.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
chelsea-chee wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:

Welcome by the way <3

Thank you guys for the welcome! Been off and on hovering on GG for a while; started in the Markiplier fandom when all that mess was popular. :rofl:
I forgot to welcome you too!

It seems to be a common thing for Wiishu to try to impress people by calling certain things her “favorite,” while not giving specifics. Like with her loving dogs. She was asked what breed of dog she’d like, and she pretty much gave the same answer as the autumn question. Yet, when asked if she liked a breed of cat, she gave a specific answer.

So it’s safe to say that every time Wiishu gives the super vague answer of liking something, she’s more than likely faking it.
Yeah if you go faaar back on her Tumblr, like before anyone knew who she is you’ll see that she’s a cat person. She loves cats, there was hardly anything about dogs. But then she switched to being a dog person when she became involved with Jack. It’s the same thing with Spider-Man and other superheroes, she didn’t like them until she started dating Jack.

His interests become her interests, even if that means faking the thing she “loves” as much as Jack does.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Signe liked this tweet. Way to fan the flames...

“Dude it’s literally none of your business, Signe and Sean don’t owe you a single thing. They’re people with private lives, not circus performers on display for your amusement. Respect isn’t hard to give.”

I’m not sure how to imbed tweets and stuff, but while the sentiment is true, if they were just honest with themselves and their audience, these sorta responses wouldn’t be necessary. And of course, if they were together, Signe can just respond saying “uh yeah we’re still together”

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

Inkling95 wrote:And of course, if they were together, Signe can just respond saying “uh yeah we’re still together”
Exactly! It would be different if she never talked about her relationship but she literally did a Q&A on YouTube where she stated twice that she was dating Jack and that they were still together. If it was that easy to say yes then, then why not now?

We’re not stupid; we know something’s up if you were able to say it before and not now.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

chelsea-chee wrote:
Inkling95 wrote:And of course, if they were together, Signe can just respond saying “uh yeah we’re still together”
Exactly! It would be different if she never talked about her relationship but she literally did a Q&A on YouTube where she stated twice that she was dating Jack and that they were still together. If it was that easy to say yes then, then why not now?

We’re not stupid; we know something’s up if you were able to say it before and not now.
I’ve never seen a YouTuber couple this incapable of PR. There’s been several couples that have broken up and announced it in a civil way. Sean and Signe aren’t teenagers anymore, there’s no need for the drama and speculation. Just announce you’ve broke up and move on! Unless it’s all for the gossip and they actually want all this attention (not very likely imo).

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Inkling95 wrote:
chelsea-chee wrote:

I’ve never seen a YouTuber couple this incapable of PR. There’s been several couples that have broken up and announced it in a civil way. Sean and Signe aren’t teenagers anymore, there’s no need for the drama and speculation. Just announce you’ve broke up and move on! Unless it’s all for the gossip and they actually want all this attention (not very likely imo).
Yeah if everything is fine then why haven’t they put an end to the rumours? Since Signe is so proud to say she’s dating Seán in the past then why isn’t she saying it now? Whenever people are talking about her on Tumblr Jack would make a post about it, like when he announced she’s his girlfriend or when he posted that they’re moving in together. But he’s gone silent on the are they/aren’t they together situation.

Just give the answer everyone wants to know... Have you two broken up? It’s a simple question it doesn’t need to be this complicated!

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

So who will get Robin when Jack and Wiishu finally split up? ;)

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

I just saw that. :rofl: This must be a messy breakup if neither party refuses to talk to each other, much less about it. But friends usually stick with the person they were friends with first so... bye Wiishu!

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

Lmao this got me.
"You'll get the house, the pet will stay with me..."

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

:rofl: "lifelong pal" she's always so cheesy. But at least he replied, even if his reply is rather generic.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

:rofl: "lifelong pal" she's always so cheesy. But at least he replied, even if his reply is rather generic.

I actually wonder what perception he has of her or them as a couple since he's kind of in the middle. He was living in LA with Sean for around a month, for example, so surely he knows some things about their relationship even if Sean doesn't directly talk about that kind of stuff with him.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

I actually wonder what perception he has of her or them as a couple since he's kind of in the middle. He was living in LA with Sean for around a month, for example, so surely he knows some things about their relationship even if Sean doesn't directly talk about that kind of stuff with him.
She’s obviously trying to keep whatever bond she had with Robin. If you ever noticed, she seemed pretty close to him and always complimented him, either because she crushes on him or it’s to impress Jack.

And as cheesy as it sounds, Wiishu put more effort and personalization to that tweet than anything she’s said to Jack for the past year.

And apparently Wiish and Robin still talk to each other anyway.

Oh yeah I don't see why he wouldn't talk to her to a certain extent. Even if he hears bad things about her, he wouldn't call her out publicly and he could still make up his own mind. I'm sure if Sean and her broke up, she and Robin would grow apart eventually. They were probably never as close as she makes it sound anyway. She's one of a handful of his mods on Twitch. Today she's been really chatty in his stream and at one point Sean dropped by to give him bits and say Happy Birthday and she went quiet for such a long time after that. Speaking of Twitch, she doesn't follow Sean on there. Don't know if it's somehow always been that way though (https://www.twitch.tv/wwiishu/following).

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

She’s obviously trying to keep whatever bond she had with Robin. If you ever noticed, she seemed pretty close to him and always complimented him, either because she crushes on him or it’s to impress Jack.

And as cheesy as it sounds, Wiishu put more effort and personalization to that tweet than anything she’s said to Jack for the past year.

And apparently Wiish and Robin still talk to each other anyway.

Oh yeah I don't see why he wouldn't talk to her to a certain extent. Even if he hears bad things about her, he wouldn't call her out publicly and he could still make up his own mind. I'm sure if Sean and her broke up, she and Robin would grow apart eventually. They were probably never as close as she makes it sound anyway. She's one of a handful of his mods on Twitch. Today she's been really chatty in his stream and at one point Sean dropped by to give him bits and say Happy Birthday and she went quiet for such a long time after that. Speaking of Twitch, she doesn't follow Sean on there. Don't know if it's somehow always been that way though (https://www.twitch.tv/wwiishu/following).
Wow, even more signs that something is different in Septiishu land, not even the Septiishu worshippers can deny. And she was a mod for Jack, she appeared in his streams quite often before. So if she isn’t following him anymore...

She still follows him on other social medias, doesn’t she?
She still is on Instagram and Twitter. I don’t know why she isn’t on Twitch, maybe she “accidentally” unfollowed or maybe it’s something on Twitch’s end?

kaytboo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kaytboo »

I don’t know why she isn’t on Twitch, maybe she “accidentally” unfollowed or maybe it’s something on Twitch’s end?
(newcomer, hi!)

Twitch is incredibly glitchy and loves to constantly throw a tantrum in one way or another. I've had to refollow channels a few times. :? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a genuine mistake (but also not surprised if it was on purpose).

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

kaytboo wrote:
I don’t know why she isn’t on Twitch, maybe she “accidentally” unfollowed or maybe it’s something on Twitch’s end?
(newcomer, hi!)

Twitch is incredibly glitchy and loves to constantly throw a tantrum in one way or another. I've had to refollow channels a few times. :? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a genuine mistake (but also not surprised if it was on purpose).
I've heard of the glitch even if it's never happened to me or people I know, but in this case I don't really think it's a glitch as I've noticed her not following him on Twitch a while ago (and she also follows such a small number of people). Since then he's done streams, which she wouldn't have been notified for, so it's not exactly something that can go totally unnoticed in my opinion.

Also, welcome :bkiss:

Return to “Wiishu”