herondale_odair
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu

Post by herondale_odair »

Her latest blog post was a big ????

I agree it's stuff she wants other people to buy. Tbh I see her writing it and sending the link to Jack so he buys it :rofl: The post is literally her complaining about wanting things and not having money and a huge list of the things she wants. Funny how she has money only for stupid things... Come on, most of the products there are from Asos, typical teenage shops or some perfumes. It's not like she is making a wishlist from Chanel or Gucci :roll: And I agree with the comments, the post is so pointless because she just throws out there the list without saying the reasons why she wants it or a description. I imagine her like "so yeah as I'm a successful and respected blogger, my fans will love if I just say all the things on my Asos wish list! And I would beg for money as always because that's such a great post and they have been blessed by my writing!!"

Honestly, it's getting ridiculous now. I don't know how she wants to be taken seriously writing stuff like that or posting tons of videos about her plants. But then again she doesn't need to be taken seriously, because she has Jack to pay for all she wants :rofl:

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Not to mention that her "dreamy spring wardrobe", as she calls it, consists on the same basic things she always wears. Jeans and t-shirts. But hey, we can't say anything because she is a fashion guru, right? :rofl:

I read the comments and I was surprised to find that the only "bad" ones where those you guys posted here. If any other youtuber or blogger did this on a blog post, the hate would have been huge. I really don't understand all this praise she gets from doing nothing (well, I guess it's for Jack right? :roll: )

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

http://tinypic.com/r/2rz3mzl/9

Again she didn’t add the link to her blog. How can anyone swipe up when there’s nothing to swipe up for? It’s like she can’t do anything right.
:cuted:

aver4ge
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aver4ge »

Do people really not care about her obvious photo edits? There's no way it's just skimmed over their heads, especially the ones from her beach post! Once you see it you can't not even without zooming in. Who the hell would want to idolise someone who is so damn fake??

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

aver4ge wrote:Do people really not care about her obvious photo edits? There's no way it's just skimmed over their heads, especially the ones from her beach post! Once you see it you can't not even without zooming in. Who the hell would want to idolise someone who is so damn fake??
since she deleted my comment not even 10 minutes later, I would not be surprised if she has done the same thing to other ppl that have pointed it out

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

http://tinypic.com/r/33jjygn/9

You’re hair is always gross looking. And instead of whining about it.... GO GET A FRICKIN HAIRCUT!! Surely with the money you’re manipulating from your gullible fans, you’d have enough to afford a haircut. :roll:

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:http://tinypic.com/r/33jjygn/9

You’re hair is always gross looking. And instead of whining about it.... GO GET A FRICKIN HAIRCUT!! Surely with the money you’re manipulating from your gullible fans, you’d have enough to afford a haircut. :roll:
I wonder why she wants it so short all of a sudden. Wasn't she initially hesitant of cutting her hair? Tbh I prefer it long and her natural color. It suited her more. The short hair may look good with her natural color too, but as is, I just don't find it very flattering for her face shape :? I still can't believe how drastic of a change it is between looks. Did she just use a lot of filters before or has it really changed her face appearance that much?

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

Valentine777 wrote:
The shorter hair does make her neck look thinner from the front. But I agree, her short hair isn’t flattering for her face.

I think she’s obsessed with it because she copied it off someone and is now trying to prove it’s her thing. Just a guess, tho. Or she thinks it makes her look anime.
is that someone marzia? ;)

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:Anybody bet that Wiishu called all the Brighton girls for a Women’s Day hangout, and only Emma Blackery said yes? :rofl:
Haha yeah, Emma Blackery is basically her only ‘friend’ in Brighton. Marzia and Co aren’t that close to her as Wiishu believes they are.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:Jack’s tweet about his twitter drafts is weird. I can’t help but feel that those drafts have to do with Wiishu, and that’s why they’re drafts, lol.
It’s weird that one of his draft tweets said “I’m homeless” what could of been the thought process behind that one?

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

What the hell is with her recent FAQ vid? Damn is she rude!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

eggo wrote:What the hell is with her recent FAQ vid? Damn is she rude!!!!!!!!!!
What's it a FAQ about? I haven't watched it yet, is it worth watching?

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

Yeah her FAQ video is really bad, it feels so rushed and like she can't be bothered to answer the questions. :( Answering questions fast can be done in a nice way too, and not so condescendingly.
It is interesting though that she doesn't answer the question "how long have you and Jack been dating?" with a real answer.

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

Snowknight wrote:
eggo wrote:What the hell is with her recent FAQ vid? Damn is she rude!!!!!!!!!!
What's it a FAQ about? I haven't watched it yet, is it worth watching?
She is just answering a lot of questions that she is tired of getting all the time. About her and Jack, art, favourite things. Not really anything new.

Also the red(ish) eyeshadow she is wearing makes her eyes look all tired and puffy. Red is a difficult colour to wear on the eyes, but I guess since Marzia does it Wiishu has to do it too. :roll:

herondale_odair
Debater
Debater

Ugh, I agree with you guys. The video was rushed and she was rude most of the time. I think she wanted to seem funny, but I don't think she is overall a funny person, so she just seemed rude. And yeah, that color doesn't match her. The fact that she looked tired and she is with a kinda serious face doesn't help.

Is it me, or do the questions seem like those anons she supposedly writes to herself on Tumblr? Idk, some questions were just too convenient. And why did she choose questions she doesn't want to answer? It could have been easier to just not read the question that to say "I'm not gonna answer this". It was so rude :roll:

DaretoDream1225
Learner
Learner

Post by DaretoDream1225 »

Chicken4life
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chicken4life »

Valentine777 wrote:
herondale_odair wrote:Ugh, I agree with you guys. The video was rushed and she was rude most of the time. I think she wanted to seem funny, but I don't think she is overall a funny person, so she just seemed rude. And yeah, that color doesn't match her. The fact that she looked tired and she is with a kinda serious face doesn't help.

Is it me, or do the questions seem like those anons she supposedly writes to herself on Tumblr? Idk, some questions were just too convenient. And why did she choose questions she doesn't want to answer? It could have been easier to just not read the question that to say "I'm not gonna answer this". It was so rude :roll:
Yeah, the questions seem convenient, so I bet she just paraphrased a lot of questions she gets.

The Septiplier answer and the “Can you show Jack this for me?” those were interesting to watch. Another example of how she feels about fans. She probably doesn’t consider herself a “fan” anymore, but might still call herself one in front of him or other people.

Also, I guess Jack isn’t taking much of a break since he’s streaming now. Wiishu liked the first tweet about Jack taking a break to “deal with stuff behind the scenes,” but not the one about him streaming.

Idk, I have a feeling she likes it when he takes a break, thinking he’ll spend time with her or that if they fight, it’s only because he’s stressed from recording all the time. Idk, just something I thought about, since Wiishu seems to act like she’s competing with fans or the channel, for Jack’s attention.
I agree with everyone who says she seemed really rude. Especially the fact that she was once a fan and she was once begging for jack's attention, but now that she's apparently "better" than all the fans she has the right to say that it's rude if they want to show something to jack. And everything was so rushed and it looked like she put absolutely no effort (not that she put any effort in other videos). :rofl:

Return to “Wiishu”