Wiishu

H-fish
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wiishu

Post by H-fish »

So Wiishu (Signe) Jacksepticeye's girlfriend started being a Youtuber as well, so therefore a topic for her would be cool.

Her videos so far have been kinda boring, but the editing is nice and the little vlogs of her Denmark trip and going to the hairdresser was really nice :) (appart from the haul video with the clickbaity thumbnail showing the bralette :roll: )

Wiishu has said and even made a video wanting to be known as her own person and not only as Jack's girlfriend, but having him in three videos doesn't really help her case.

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Re: Wiishu

Post by NBeautyTV »

Ah thank you for this topic, I will be able to vent now :respekt:

Ahhh, where do I start:
1. Her yellow teeth, I don't want to be mean, but I'm pretty sure she could whiten them at least a bit, I don't expect her to have a Hollywood fake smile, but, come on, her are so yellow!
2. Most of the time her hair is greasy http://i.imgur.com/t3WL8qM.png | http://i.imgur.com/WA0Q9Wc.png | http://i.imgur.com/qTXQupT.png . Ok, of course, not everyone's got a perfect hair (mine isn't either) but, couldn't you at least shower before showing yourself infront of millions of people? Ewww...
3. Showing your bralette to everyone? So "classy"...like, she couldn't use a different thumbnail? :rofl:
4. I think she kinda forgot that she once was a fan of Jack too? She's acting kinda...like she is the star now :lol: "Please, don't come to our house, if you want to meet me or take a picture with me blah blah blah blah" girl, everyone's there because of Seán , not you. Also I remember seeing a tweet from her, about 2 years ago, how annoyed is she from his fans in the cinema (girl, you were one of his fans too) also tumblr post about how she hates the Septiplier thing I'm not a fan either, but insulting such a big fanbase of your boyfriend is kinda rude (can't find the post right now)
5. Last but not least - oh my God, she is so cringey trying to copy Marzia :? why Marzia, like...you both are fails (at least Marzia does not look like she takes a shower once a month)

Thank you for the topic again !
ImageImageImage

Hushhhush
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hushhhush »

I have only known her as "Jack's girlfriend" and not as a Youtuber itself. Tried to watch one of her videos and nope, I just feel like she is trying to follow Marzia's footsteps and well, one Marzia is enough for the Youtube community. :roll:

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

Hushhhush wrote:I have only known her as "Jack's girlfriend" and not as a Youtuber itself. Tried to watch one of her videos and nope, I just feel like she is trying to follow Marzia's footsteps and well, one Marzia is enough for the Youtube community. :roll:
Yeah, but Marzia showers... :?
ImageImageImage

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

Yeah the "Beighton Beach" video totally has a Marzia-vibe to it. Too bad that even tho Wiishu is (or was? :roll: ) an artist, she hasn't got an eye for making artistic or visually appealing videos.

She really could have been a different kind of Youtube-girlfriend with art videos and speed paintings, but she chose the generic route it seems. It's a shame, her art is really nice.

Joygirl42
Learner
Learner

Post by Joygirl42 »

H-fish wrote:Yeah the "Beighton Beach" video totally has a Marzia-vibe to it. Too bad that even tho Wiishu is (or was? :roll: ) an artist, she hasn't got an eye for making artistic or visually appealing videos.

She really could have been a different kind of Youtube-girlfriend with art videos and speed paintings, but she chose the generic route it seems. It's a shame, her art is really nice.
I know! I found her tumblr through Jack but I stayed because of her art, especially her speed drawing :/ that made her own mark instead of just Jacks gf. I wish she could do some more art instead of every generic video idea already played out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

Okay so the new video: "I take a break and water plants".
It's exactly the kind of lazy content that Marzia would do. :roll:

I don't understand why so many of the girlfriends of Youtubers start their own channel, but then all they film are hauls, vlogs, artsy videos of sceneries and their daily life. They don't really do any original content which is so sad and such a wasted opportunity. :|

Joygirl42
Learner
Learner

Post by Joygirl42 »

H-fish wrote:Okay so the new video: "I take a break and water plants".
It's exactly the kind of lazy content that Marzia would do. :roll:

I don't understand why so many of the girlfriends of Youtubers start their own channel, but then all they film are hauls, vlogs, artsy videos of sceneries and their daily life. They don't really do any original content which is so sad and such a wasted opportunity. :|
Lmaooo I was about to say the same thing!
I literally thought it was a Marzia video. Maybe the editing is alittle better but still. They both are the same format and stale content. Again, I wish Wiishu would go back art. At least she is more creative in that department.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

I can't stand this girl. How many times a week she uploads? I feel like she is just trying to post more and more videos without actual content in them. Like I said before, she should pay more attention to her personal hygiene instead of posting meaningless videos. Have I mentioned how rude she was to Septiplier fans? I'm not a fan of this, but she was like " Septiplier is not a thing and is never going to happen!" I guess she deleted it, since I can't find it anymore.
Also, i just found a tweet from her, she had posted a picture of herself in Jack's recording room and people commented on who took the picture and that she is in his room and she was once again mad...
"Wiishu‏:
That feeling when you post a nice outfit and all people can comment on is the background or who took the picture..."

edit: She deleted it. I guess this is one more thing that she do like Marzia, deleting posts if she doesn't like the comments under it
ImageImageImage

Vici
Learner
Learner

Post by Vici »

I know I will repeat y'all, but dang, this girl...she just feels like she wants to be Marzia so baaaaaaad. I mean she toned down a little bit but there was a point where her eyebrows + eyeliner screamed Marzia. ( I know there is not only one single person in the world with arched eyebrows and winged liner but... The buns and all...) And now the lazy video around Brighton...

She also hardly even post art anymore, she just reblog good art with #inspiration. She could have her own thing with her art, it's nice. Idk if she wants to make a career out of it she could, with the great opportunity she'd have to promote herself.

Hushhhush
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hushhhush »

Vici wrote:I know I will repeat y'all, but dang, this girl...she just feels like she wants to be Marzia so baaaaaaad. I mean she toned down a little bit but there was a point where her eyebrows + eyeliner screamed Marzia. ( I know there is not only one single person in the world with arched eyebrows and winged liner but... The buns and all...) And now the lazy video around Brighton...

She also hardly even post art anymore, she just reblog good art with #inspiration. She could have her own thing with her art, it's nice. Idk if she wants to make a career out of it she could, with the great opportunity she'd have to promote herself.
You forgot to add how she is staying at Brighton now and definitely she will keep going to Brighton beach for more videos. (which is what Marzia do)

Teddybear248
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Teddybear248 »

I really liked her before she started uploading videos. She posts one video a week, a video that is 5 min long max i mean she could at least put some effort in her videos. I dont really like her editing style, i mean it nice but background music is really weird to me.

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

I never liked her to be honest. :? but now it is a bit too much, I DO NOT want to see her face, but YouTube thinks I'll like it and it is constantly suggesting her videos
ImageImageImage

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish »

[tweet][/tweet]

So that happened :roll:

I wish she would put more effort into her videos and not take everything for granted. She just got all the subscribers because she is Jack's girlfriend. Had she continued as an artist and done drawing and speed painting videos I would understand all the praise she's getting.
One thing I also find kinda weird is how Wiishu is in almost all her videos asking what the subscribers would like to see her do next. Shouldn't she do videos that she herself wants to do or at least have some idea of what videos she is going to do before even starting to do videos more regularly.

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

I can't wait for her "I'm not just Jacksepticeye's girlfriend" video...... :?
ImageImageImage

NBeautyTV
Talker
Talker

Post by NBeautyTV »

Just checked her instagram profile, I wonder why does she keep deleting and uploading photos? It is weird imo
ImageImageImage

NukeApoco
Learner
Learner

Post by NukeApoco »

Huh. Funny I should run into this, but eh!

I'm going to start out by saying that I'm pretty... dis-likent of Amy and Wiishu.
I just nuked Dumbledore's mansion. :FU:

Post by Guest »

NBeautyTV wrote:I can't wait for her "I'm not just Jacksepticeye's girlfriend" video...... :?
I remeber she said something like that, maybe a tweet or a video intro ? :?
based on the views she is getting over million views with him in the thumbnail so she can act like she is getting those subs alone but everyone knows her as "Jacksepticeye's girlfriend" :roll:

Lurkerperson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lurkerperson »

She wants to be Marzia so bad. Why? And why the deep yellow teeth? In her last video her teeth matched her yellow shirt :(

I don't mean for this to sound vain - but your teeth are simply one of the first things others naturally notice about you. I'm broke, and would still drop whatever money I had to in order to whiten them even a bit if they were in that shape.

Sailor Venus
Learner
Learner

Post by Sailor Venus »

I didn't know her and just found her channel from the Marzia thread but holy crap. Her "How I relax" video is recorded quite badly, it's some sort of wannabe tumblr aesthetics but badly done in general, everything is blurry and you couldn't even tell what movie she watched! Does she really think that life is even remotely interesting to an audience? What does she have to relax from exactly, does she have a day job? (Just wondering, I just found out about her).

I see she has little videos uploaded, but so much cringe.

Return to “Wiishu”