Wiishu Part 3

Chibi Mooncat
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Post by Chibi Mooncat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Valentine777 wrote:And you know who I haven’t seen commenting on Wiishu’s tweet? Marzia. I’m wondering if either Jack or Wiishu will be invited to the wedding now.
Jack would probably still get an invite but I won't be so sure about Wiishu. It would be too awkward for both of them to be there. Marzia probably doesn't want to be involved in this so she's deciding to stay out of it, or just messaged privately her thoughts of the situation (something Emma Blackery should have done).
:cuted:

PyroClast
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PyroClast » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:50 pm

I honestly agree that Emma is just fanning the flames at this point. Jack's post didn't make it sound dramatic, and even though Wiishu's played up the "I'm hurting, pls sympathize and love meh" card, it was still pretty calm. The less people have to talk about, the less we'll talk (evidenced by us in this forum <3). Also Emma makes it sound like Jack broke it off in the most brutal way possible, and while that might be true, it's not her place to say. If it was and Wiishu wants it out there, then she can put it out there. She has the platform to do it, on her terms. Or maybe she told Emma to let that 'slip' so she can play up the victim card while trying to avoid having the die-hard Septic fan-base coming for her blood, which would be an incredibly slimy way of putting information out there.

Honestly, it didn't look like it was going to be publicly messy (regardless of if it was or not), but then Emma comes riding in and acting like Wiishu's some delicate little flower who's been destroyed by this great evil called Jack.

My current theory: He basically called it quits around the time he went to LA, but left things kind of 'open' like you would if you were taking a break from a relationship. Would explain why Emma things the break-up was awful, why they didn't announce the break-up until around the time he was returning to Brighton, and would explain why she stayed in the house for so long after he had left. Basically just head-cannon at this point, since I doubt we'll ever get the full details of when/how/why.

robomojo
Informer
Informer

Post by robomojo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Signe said that she wants to move on and past this but Emma apparently wants to stay and stir up more shit. It's funny that she had to clarify that he wasn't abusive. Think before you tweet next time, Emma. If we ever hear details from the breakup, I wouldn't be surprised they were slipped by her.
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:And you know who I haven’t seen commenting on Wiishu’s tweet? Marzia. I’m wondering if either Jack or Wiishu will be invited to the wedding now.
Jack would probably still get an invite but I won't be so sure about Wiishu. It would be too awkward for both of them to be there. Marzia probably doesn't want to be involved in this so she's deciding to stay out of it, or just messaged privately her thoughts of the situation (something Emma Blackery should have done).
I wonder how the Brighton dynamic will be when Sean goes back. Felix will probably still be friends with him but I wonder about PJ and Sophie.

Chibi Mooncat
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:22 pm

I've been seeing that people are saying both Jack and Wiishu unfollowed each other on social media, but when I look it up it still says they do follow each other. Does it say they unfollowed for you guys? Tbh I think it's best that they do unfollow or even block each other's social media, it will just cause pain and misery seeing one happier than the other.

H-fish
Talker
Talker

Post by H-fish » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:02 am

And this is why it's never a good thing to start dating a fan.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 am

Emma has gone and deleted all but one of those tweets. Such a great friend to keep talking about her supposedly best mates break up without her consent...

Yknow, if Wiishu had actually gotten a proper job and contributed towards the life they had, she’d be able to stay in the U.K. with her friends... Just a thought.

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:21 am

Chibi Mooncat wrote:I've been seeing that people are saying both Jack and Wiishu unfollowed each other on social media, but when I look it up it still says they do follow each other. Does it say they unfollowed for you guys? Tbh I think it's best that they do unfollow or even block each other's social media, it will just cause pain and misery seeing one happier than the other.
Nope, they're still following each other on both Twitter and Instagram.
So now people make this up while Emma is back pedaling for now? Great. The people that are actually in this break up did a fairly good job in not making it dramatic with their statements and everyone else turns it into a complete disaster. :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:51 am

Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:I've been seeing that people are saying both Jack and Wiishu unfollowed each other on social media, but when I look it up it still says they do follow each other. Does it say they unfollowed for you guys? Tbh I think it's best that they do unfollow or even block each other's social media, it will just cause pain and misery seeing one happier than the other.
I do t think that will be a problem, because they both look really happy right now, lol.
For now at least, Wiishu seems to be putting on a brave face but how long will that last? Jack on the other hand had the time of his life going to the Disney California Adventure and posing with Captain America and other Marvel related things.

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:58 am

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:
I do t think that will be a problem, because they both look really happy right now, lol.
For now at least, Wiishu seems to be putting on a brave face but how long will that last? Jack on the other hand had the time of his life going to the Disney California Adventure and posing with Captain America and other Marvel related things.
That disney trip was actually some werks ago, so let me fix that for you:

Jack on the other hand had the time of his life *ever since he got out of there and went to LA.

Chibi Mooncat
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:12 am

solitaria wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:

Jack on the other hand had the time of his life *ever since he got out of there and went to LA.
Thank you! Much better fitting than what I had haha. :rofl:

Looks like the permanent move to LA might be a thing after all, now that he doesn’t have Wiishu weighing him down he can do whatever he wants (or be wherever he wants).

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:14 am

Chibi Mooncat wrote:I see the flames are still burning caused by Emma Blackery. She dug herself into a hole and is now trying to dig her way out. She’s implying Jack emotionally abused Wiishu and making him to be the bad guy while Wiishu is the innocent victim. For Christ sake Emma, both Jack and Wiishu didn’t want drama and you’re doing exactly what they didn’t want!

You’re such a piece of shit Emma! :x

Here’s the link if you want to read the replies.

“It’s not my story to tell but it is my business.”
Those two things are almost synonymous Emma so you need a better excuse than that.

Chibi Mooncat
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 am

chelsea-chee wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:I see the flames are still burning caused by Emma Blackery. She dug herself into a hole and is now trying to dig her way out. She’s implying Jack emotionally abused Wiishu and making him to be the bad guy while Wiishu is the innocent victim. For Christ sake Emma, both Jack and Wiishu didn’t want drama and you’re doing exactly what they didn’t want!

Those two things are almost synonymous Emma so you need a better excuse than that.
And would you look at that she deleted those tweets. Don’t play with fire if you can’t handle the heat, Emma! :FU:

KaylorMarks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KaylorMarks » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:09 am

Just curious: but do you guys think that if Sean ever does get another girlfriend he'll keep her secret from his fans?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:20 am

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
solitaria wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:

Looks like the permanent move to LA might be a thing after all, now that he doesn’t have Wiishu weighing him down he can do whatever he wants (or be wherever he wants).
He just announced that he's back in the UK for now. So timely, just as Signe announced she's back in Denmark and just as his European tour is about to start. I wonder if he'll continue living in the place they shared. LA was definitely good for him and for his career in a way. In my opinion, he's not the same, excitable person that he was around 2 yeas ago, but I hope he's in a better mental state than when he left and that his health won't deteriorate from being away from his friends, although I'm sure he has enough projects keeping busy for the time being.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:21 am

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
solitaria wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:

He just announced that he's back in the UK for now. So timely, just as Signe announced she's back in Denmark and just as his European tour is about to start. I wonder if he'll continue living in the place they shared. LA was definitely good for him and for his career in a way. In my opinion, he's not the same, excitable person that he was around 2 yeas ago, but I hope he's in a better mental state than when he left and that his mental health won't deteriorate from being away from his friends, although I'm sure he has enough projects keeping busy for the time being.

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:30 am

Signe tweeting about commissions being opened still (right after Seán's "I'm back" tweet) made me burst out laughing just now. Yeah girl, you better start getting on that grind. :rofl:

RenegadeRobin
Informer
Informer

Post by RenegadeRobin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:33 am

KaylorMarks wrote:Just curious: but do you guys think that if Sean ever does get another girlfriend he'll keep her secret from his fans?
If he's learned anything from Mark, its: that shit doesnt work and makes things worse.

i wonder if he'll date another fan again :rofl:

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:38 am

KaylorMarks wrote:Just curious: but do you guys think that if Sean ever does get another girlfriend he'll keep her secret from his fans?
Probably at first I think, to make sure that the relationship is stable and such, I think that an entire fandom staring at your every move could bring quite a bit of pressure on a new relationship in a moment when one can't already tell if it's going to last or not yet ... but I think that if everything works out he will eventually tell his fanbase (once this hypothetical girlfriend will be ok with it too). He always did seem pretty honest to me, so I imagine this would probably be his course of actions
<3

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:42 am

RenegadeRobin wrote:
If he's learned anything from Mark, its: that shit doesnt work and makes things worse.

I have to ask, what happened with Mark?
<3

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:44 am

RenegadeRobin wrote:

Oh yeah, pretending to be the lone bachelor was a very bad idea lmao

Dating a fellow youtuber or otherwise social media famous person seems to be a similarly bad experience though. I know there's still people besides fans of his and people who made it big on social media, but the thought alone kinda made me cringe just now. :D

nineteenninety3
Learner
Learner

Post by nineteenninety3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:55 am

I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to keep his next relationship secret, at least until it was serious and long term.

I really hope he doesn't jump into another one quickly though, he needs time to breathe. Be by himself, work out where he wants to be, whether that's LA, Brighton or Ireland, and sort himself out.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Xxbabygirljanet
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxbabygirljanet » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:41 am

chelsea-chee wrote:

Lol Emma tries to make it seem like it’s jack’s fault when I personally think she wasn’t even mentally and emotionally ready for a relationship. Thanks Emma for trying to make shit worse than what it is. Sit tf down and let people who are actually in the situation worry about and not you.
Last edited by Xxbabygirljanet on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Xxbabygirljanet
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxbabygirljanet » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:43 am

Also FINALLY commission are open lol. I mean I’m not gonna buy a commission just saying. Tbh I kinda like her. But she just seems a bit mentally unstable. Which I kinda feel bad for her.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Xxbabygirljanet
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxbabygirljanet » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:48 am

[som3thing] wrote:
RenegadeRobin wrote:

I have to ask, what happened with Mark?
I think it’s his past relationship or him with Amy. But honestly both of them should’ve date someone in there league or someone who has the same interest as them and not a fan honestly. Like with mark. Someone who’s into a space job, physics or in a STEM major.
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Emd_47
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Emd_47 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:46 am

Hi! Long-time lurker, first time poster, you know yourself lol. Just noticed Emma’s unfollowed Jack on Instagram and Twitter, which I think is a bit strange along with those tweets of hers about how the breakup was “unexpected” or something along the lines of that. Thought I should mention it here. Sorry if I’ve posted wrong or something haha :)

Return to “Wiishu”