• Advertisement
    

Wiishu Part 3

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Valentine777 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 pm

Looks like Jack archived the photo of him and Wiishu at Wade and Molly’s wedding. Or deleted it, but I think that’s unlikely.

Image

http://tinypic.com/r/152kisz/9
Valentine777
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 1424 times
Been thanked: 461 times

Advertisement

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Sour Lemon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:02 pm

Valentine777 wrote:Looks like Jack archived the photo of him and Wiishu at Wade and Molly’s wedding. Or deleted it, but I think that’s unlikely.

Image

http://tinypic.com/r/152kisz/9


He didn’t delete any of the other pictures of them together, I wonder why just that one?
User avatar
Sour Lemon
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby solitaria » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Valentine777 wrote:Looks like Jack archived the photo of him and Wiishu at Wade and Molly’s wedding. Or deleted it, but I think that’s unlikely.

Image

http://tinypic.com/r/152kisz/9
Huh. Gotta be honest, I didn't expect a post break up social media purge! Well, not really a purge because I just checked and the really old pictures are still there. You know, the pre-makeover Signe photos. Heh, at least one of them keeps her old photos up.
solitaria
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:43 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby solitaria » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Sour Lemon wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:Looks like Jack archived the photo of him and Wiishu at Wade and Molly’s wedding. Or deleted it, but I think that’s unlikely.

Image

http://tinypic.com/r/152kisz/9


He didn’t delete any of the other pictures of them together, I wonder why just that one?
You beat me to it. :'(
solitaria
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:43 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Andiexx » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:30 pm

NBeautyTV wrote:
Andiexx wrote:
NBeautyTV wrote:
KaylorMarks wrote:
Andiexx wrote:First time poster!

I have a feeling that Sean will be coming out as Bi-Sexual or something in that regard. I think that maybe he wants to explore that side of him and she was obviously preventing it. I don't know, just a hunch.

I did fully pick-up that they broke up months ago, I don't know how people are surprised really...

I totally get victim vibes from her though, she makes it seem like he's an asshole (which he might be!) but jeez... Their posts are SO different, really makes you think.......

don't think that will happen since Sean has said before that he's straight


Me neither.
I don't understand why people are always trying to make him gay/bi, when he is clearly not.
Same goes for Mark


Not trying to make him anything, it's just a vibe I get off of him. You could see the change in his mood pre-breakup and post. He is likely pretty upset about leaving L.A too.

I saw her blog post, she has a nice typo in it too... I wouldn't be surprised if one of them snaps and spills the details but I can't see him being the one... He hasn't even posted a new video today and she's been all over social media...



What typo are you referring to? I'm half asleep, so I've probably missed it


I have a screenshot at work but let me see if it's still there.

It's minor but I feel like if you're calling yourself a blogger you should proofread before uploading.

Won't let me upload it and I'm too much of a noob to figure it out, it's when she says chance she misspelled it chnace
Andiexx
Lurker
Lurker
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:03 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Chibi Mooncat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Wow their split even made it as a Twitter moment. The world loves drama. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1049917540443418624
"This may have escaped your notice but... Life isn't fair!" - Professor Snape
User avatar
Chibi Mooncat
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 am
Has thanked: 609 times
Been thanked: 833 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Sour Lemon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Chibi Mooncat wrote:Wow their split even made it as a Twitter moment. The world loves drama. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1049917540443418624


Who knew the people cared so much? :rofl:

A lot of fans are pissed off about their breakup being in the news, they really are a bunch of small children. They’re technically celebs under the public eye, they’re not gonna skip past it because they’re having “a tough time” or some other bs. But honestly I do think it’s funny how his fan base is taking it, I swear they think that Jesus came down and peed all over their relationship and no one else was to blame.
User avatar
Sour Lemon
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby solitaria » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Sour Lemon wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:Wow their split even made it as a Twitter moment. The world loves drama. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1049917540443418624


Who knew the people cared so much? :rofl:

A lot of fans are pissed off about their breakup being in the news, they really are a bunch of small children. They’re technically celebs under the public eye, they’re not gonna skip past it because they’re having “a tough time” or some other bs. But honestly I do think it’s funny how his fan base is taking it, I swear they think that Jesus came down and peed all over their relationship and no one else was to blame.
Sour Lemon, can I just say I'm a fan? The Jesus pissing all over part. Man. :rofl:

The funniest part has to be the fandom shitting all over itself tho. There are people going "if I see people harass Seán/Signe they will have to catch these hands" and then there's the other party saying "Don't say that because we don't need this negativity here". Like - what do you even want? Even some people saying "I figured they broke up a while ago" is too insensitive and invasive for some of them, even when it's not a reply to their announcement tweets but rather a random post on tumblr or wherever. Everyone and their mothers is like "don't talk about it, let them have their peace", yet the exact same people are sending them so called supportive messages.
I mean what :rofl:
solitaria
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:43 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby chelsea-chee » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Chibi Mooncat wrote:Wow their split even made it as a Twitter moment. The world loves drama. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1049917540443418624


My favorite part of this is that they call Wiishu a Danish star. :rofl: Like she was known for anything before becoming his girlfriend.
User avatar
chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:57 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Chibi Mooncat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:49 pm

chelsea-chee wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:Wow their split even made it as a Twitter moment. The world loves drama. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1049917540443418624


My favorite part of this is that they call Wiishu a Danish star. :rofl: Like she was known for anything before becoming his girlfriend.

Haha yeah like anyone in Denmark knew who she was before dating Seán. She ain’t a star, journalists! :rofl:
"This may have escaped your notice but... Life isn't fair!" - Professor Snape
User avatar
Chibi Mooncat
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 am
Has thanked: 609 times
Been thanked: 833 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby robomojo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:55 pm

solitaria wrote:https://wiishuwrites.com/2018/10/10/a-new-chapter/

Oh, so she already is back in Denmark. I mean, moving SOMEWHERE was kinda inevitable because Seán coming back home to his ex girlfriend after tour... awkward much.

I kind of wonder what state she's left the house in. I wouldn't be surprised if she and Emma Blackery trashed all his stuff out of spite.

Signe's really trying to play the victim in this. I like how in her blog she mentions needing help getting back on her feet. You broke up, it happens to literally everyone. Stop making it sound like you lost everything in a fire. It doesn't help to have Emma publicly reaffirming that she's the victim in all this.
chelsea-chee wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:Wow their split even made it as a Twitter moment. The world loves drama. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1049917540443418624


My favorite part of this is that they call Wiishu a Danish star. :rofl: Like she was known for anything before becoming his girlfriend.

LOL. I was thinking, does Denmark not have any celebrities?
robomojo
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:41 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Chibi Mooncat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:17 pm

I see the flames are still burning caused by Emma Blackery. She dug herself into a hole and is now trying to dig her way out. She’s implying Jack emotionally abused Wiishu and making him to be the bad guy while Wiishu is the innocent victim. For Christ sake Emma, both Jack and Wiishu didn’t want drama and you’re doing exactly what they didn’t want!

You’re such a piece of shit Emma! :x

http://tinypic.com/r/2wnu1c7/9

http://tinypic.com/r/54txmg/9

Here’s the link if you want to read the replies.

https://twitter.com/king_kyogre1/status ... 96672?s=21
"This may have escaped your notice but... Life isn't fair!" - Professor Snape
User avatar
Chibi Mooncat
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 am
Has thanked: 609 times
Been thanked: 833 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Sour Lemon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:36 pm

solitaria wrote:
Sour Lemon wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:Wow their split even made it as a Twitter moment. The world loves drama. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1049917540443418624


Who knew the people cared so much? :rofl:

A lot of fans are pissed off about their breakup being in the news, they really are a bunch of small children. They’re technically celebs under the public eye, they’re not gonna skip past it because they’re having “a tough time” or some other bs. But honestly I do think it’s funny how his fan base is taking it, I swear they think that Jesus came down and peed all over their relationship and no one else was to blame.
Sour Lemon, can I just say I'm a fan? The Jesus pissing all over part. Man. :rofl:

The funniest part has to be the fandom shitting all over itself tho. There are people going "if I see people harass Seán/Signe they will have to catch these hands" and then there's the other party saying "Don't say that because we don't need this negativity here". Like - what do you even want? Even some people saying "I figured they broke up a while ago" is too insensitive and invasive for some of them, even when it's not a reply to their announcement tweets but rather a random post on tumblr or wherever. Everyone and their mothers is like "don't talk about it, let them have their peace", yet the exact same people are sending them so called supportive messages.
I mean what :rofl:


Thanks man I try <3 :rofl:
But I really don’t understand it either, I swear the stupidity of his fan base makes me want to choke and fall on soap sometimes. It’s just a breakup, can’t they deal with it like adults and leave their asses out of it. I love all the white knighting tho, you certainly can’t stop the gossip so why bother?
User avatar
Sour Lemon
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Valentine777 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Chibi Mooncat wrote:I see the flames are still burning caused by Emma Blackery. She dug herself into a hole and is now trying to dig her way out. She’s implying Jack emotionally abused Wiishu and making him to be the bad guy while Wiishu is the innocent victim. For Christ sake Emma, both Jack and Wiishu didn’t want drama and you’re doing exactly what they didn’t want!

You’re such a piece of shit Emma! :x

http://tinypic.com/r/2wnu1c7/9

http://tinypic.com/r/54txmg/9

Here’s the link if you want to read the replies.

https://twitter.com/king_kyogre1/status ... 96672?s=21


Unfairly and unexpectedly? Emma, it’s a break up. :roll: Who would want to stay with someone who no longer loves you the same way? I guess Wiishu?

I wonder if Emma thinks these things because Jack told Wiishu to leave the house? Or that the break up happened by phone/Skype and not in person?

And you know who I haven’t seen commenting on Wiishu’s tweet? Marzia. I’m wondering if either Jack or Wiishu will be invited to the wedding now.
Valentine777
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 1424 times
Been thanked: 461 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Triple_Axel » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Chibi Mooncat wrote:I see the flames are still burning caused by Emma Blackery. She dug herself into a hole and is now trying to dig her way out. She’s implying Jack emotionally abused Wiishu and making him to be the bad guy while Wiishu is the innocent victim. For Christ sake Emma, both Jack and Wiishu didn’t want drama and you’re doing exactly what they didn’t want!

You’re such a piece of shit Emma! :x

http://tinypic.com/r/2wnu1c7/9

http://tinypic.com/r/54txmg/9

Here’s the link if you want to read the replies.

https://twitter.com/king_kyogre1/status ... 96672?s=21


She's just trying to take it all back after causing shit by speaking strongly and speaking out of turn in the first place. If she truly respects and loves Signe as much as she claims she does, she should offer her support in private and stop causing more drama online. She made Sean sound really abusive, even if not physically with the words she chose to use. Surely, such a sensitive time demands for a good choice of words if she absolutely had to write something online. Not that the breakup had to strictly be anyone's fault but of course Emma's biased because she probably had to deal with Signe being upset about it all these months. Whatever bad Signe did in Sean's eyes will be swept under the rug for Emma, of course.
User avatar
Triple_Axel
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:35 pm
Has thanked: 458 times
Been thanked: 562 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Chibi Mooncat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Valentine777 wrote:And you know who I haven’t seen commenting on Wiishu’s tweet? Marzia. I’m wondering if either Jack or Wiishu will be invited to the wedding now.
Jack would probably still get an invite but I won't be so sure about Wiishu. It would be too awkward for both of them to be there. Marzia probably doesn't want to be involved in this so she's deciding to stay out of it, or just messaged privately her thoughts of the situation (something Emma Blackery should have done).
"This may have escaped your notice but... Life isn't fair!" - Professor Snape
User avatar
Chibi Mooncat
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 am
Has thanked: 609 times
Been thanked: 833 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby PyroClast » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:50 pm

I honestly agree that Emma is just fanning the flames at this point. Jack's post didn't make it sound dramatic, and even though Wiishu's played up the "I'm hurting, pls sympathize and love meh" card, it was still pretty calm. The less people have to talk about, the less we'll talk (evidenced by us in this forum <3). Also Emma makes it sound like Jack broke it off in the most brutal way possible, and while that might be true, it's not her place to say. If it was and Wiishu wants it out there, then she can put it out there. She has the platform to do it, on her terms. Or maybe she told Emma to let that 'slip' so she can play up the victim card while trying to avoid having the die-hard Septic fan-base coming for her blood, which would be an incredibly slimy way of putting information out there.

Honestly, it didn't look like it was going to be publicly messy (regardless of if it was or not), but then Emma comes riding in and acting like Wiishu's some delicate little flower who's been destroyed by this great evil called Jack.

My current theory: He basically called it quits around the time he went to LA, but left things kind of 'open' like you would if you were taking a break from a relationship. Would explain why Emma things the break-up was awful, why they didn't announce the break-up until around the time he was returning to Brighton, and would explain why she stayed in the house for so long after he had left. Basically just head-cannon at this point, since I doubt we'll ever get the full details of when/how/why.
PyroClast
Lurker
Lurker
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby robomojo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Signe said that she wants to move on and past this but Emma apparently wants to stay and stir up more shit. It's funny that she had to clarify that he wasn't abusive. Think before you tweet next time, Emma. If we ever hear details from the breakup, I wouldn't be surprised they were slipped by her.
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:And you know who I haven’t seen commenting on Wiishu’s tweet? Marzia. I’m wondering if either Jack or Wiishu will be invited to the wedding now.
Jack would probably still get an invite but I won't be so sure about Wiishu. It would be too awkward for both of them to be there. Marzia probably doesn't want to be involved in this so she's deciding to stay out of it, or just messaged privately her thoughts of the situation (something Emma Blackery should have done).

I wonder how the Brighton dynamic will be when Sean goes back. Felix will probably still be friends with him but I wonder about PJ and Sophie.
robomojo
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:41 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Chibi Mooncat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:22 pm

I've been seeing that people are saying both Jack and Wiishu unfollowed each other on social media, but when I look it up it still says they do follow each other. Does it say they unfollowed for you guys? Tbh I think it's best that they do unfollow or even block each other's social media, it will just cause pain and misery seeing one happier than the other.
"This may have escaped your notice but... Life isn't fair!" - Professor Snape
User avatar
Chibi Mooncat
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 am
Has thanked: 609 times
Been thanked: 833 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby H-fish » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:02 am

And this is why it's never a good thing to start dating a fan.
H-fish
Talker
Talker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:19 am
Has thanked: 419 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Inkling95 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 am

Emma has gone and deleted all but one of those tweets. Such a great friend to keep talking about her supposedly best mates break up without her consent...

Yknow, if Wiishu had actually gotten a proper job and contributed towards the life they had, she’d be able to stay in the U.K. with her friends... Just a thought.
Inkling95
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:13 am
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby solitaria » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:21 am

Chibi Mooncat wrote:I've been seeing that people are saying both Jack and Wiishu unfollowed each other on social media, but when I look it up it still says they do follow each other. Does it say they unfollowed for you guys? Tbh I think it's best that they do unfollow or even block each other's social media, it will just cause pain and misery seeing one happier than the other.
Nope, they're still following each other on both Twitter and Instagram.
So now people make this up while Emma is back pedaling for now? Great. The people that are actually in this break up did a fairly good job in not making it dramatic with their statements and everyone else turns it into a complete disaster. :rofl:
solitaria
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:43 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 82 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Valentine777 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:24 am

Chibi Mooncat wrote:I've been seeing that people are saying both Jack and Wiishu unfollowed each other on social media, but when I look it up it still says they do follow each other. Does it say they unfollowed for you guys? Tbh I think it's best that they do unfollow or even block each other's social media, it will just cause pain and misery seeing one happier than the other.


I do t think that will be a problem, because they both look really happy right now, lol.
Valentine777
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:07 pm
Has thanked: 1424 times
Been thanked: 461 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby Chibi Mooncat » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:51 am

Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:I've been seeing that people are saying both Jack and Wiishu unfollowed each other on social media, but when I look it up it still says they do follow each other. Does it say they unfollowed for you guys? Tbh I think it's best that they do unfollow or even block each other's social media, it will just cause pain and misery seeing one happier than the other.


I do t think that will be a problem, because they both look really happy right now, lol.
For now at least, Wiishu seems to be putting on a brave face but how long will that last? Jack on the other hand had the time of his life going to the Disney California Adventure and posing with Captain America and other Marvel related things.
"This may have escaped your notice but... Life isn't fair!" - Professor Snape
User avatar
Chibi Mooncat
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 am
Has thanked: 609 times
Been thanked: 833 times

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Postby solitaria » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:58 am

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:I've been seeing that people are saying both Jack and Wiishu unfollowed each other on social media, but when I look it up it still says they do follow each other. Does it say they unfollowed for you guys? Tbh I think it's best that they do unfollow or even block each other's social media, it will just cause pain and misery seeing one happier than the other.


I do t think that will be a problem, because they both look really happy right now, lol.
For now at least, Wiishu seems to be putting on a brave face but how long will that last? Jack on the other hand had the time of his life going to the Disney California Adventure and posing with Captain America and other Marvel related things.


That disney trip was actually some werks ago, so let me fix that for you:

Jack on the other hand had the time of his life *ever since he got out of there and went to LA.
solitaria
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:43 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 82 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Wiishu

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge