eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Planet Peebles #2

Post by eggo »

cosmix wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:42 pm
Yeah I don't expect her to go to any of the other cons except for maybe pax east since she has been going with her boston friends for years before she met Mark, but I wonder if she'll stay behind this year since he's not going. Honestly it'd make me kind of sad if she didn't go for that reason.

Also this is another totally random thing, but does anyone else get the feeling that Amy might be bi? I've been watching some streams with them and it kinda seems that way to me?
Well if I keep getting likes from her on other Twitter pics of girls with censored boobs...one might think that :rofl:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

AquarianHorse wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:09 pm
Does Amy still do twitch streams?
She wants to get back into them..once there power in the garage is stable :rofl: Too much kinling from her mugs I bet.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by AquarianHorse »

Cool, it'd be nice to see her on streams again :D

Ahh that sucks the power is being sucky in the garage if so D:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

WOW! I will admit...she's really doing a good job on her mugs(from her latest insta pic). Love the colors for the handles, makes me want to buy them all :)

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Okay, I think I found one of the most cringe amy related things ever...yay
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Ok even though this thread is kinda (very) dead, thought this is worth mentioning.
So Amy deleted all of her youtube videos and made an insta stories post saying this:
"Hey friends! I'm taking on a couple new projects offline for at least the next few months, so Planet Peebles and I are going to be a bit sparse. Thank you again for supporting me creatively! It means so much to know that my work resonates with you! Hope all is well and I'll catch ya later!"

I wonder if she picked up a job not Mark related, or if she doesn't like the public content thing as much anymore. Especially because she actually DELETED all her videos, instead of just not doing them anymore. :o
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Tbh I think all of Markiplier past or present girlfriends and female friends are like bisexual probably bisexual. Maybe he likes bisexual females. You know men. Cause idk they just seem that way. Not saying being bisexual is weird but they just seem that they are. I learned that Kathryn is bisexual so a possibility. Also Pamela is bisexual. I mean she was a playboy so yeah. I mean I’m straight. Idk I don’t have the powers to know I love men LOL
LETS BE HONEST HERET

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

cosmix wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:20 pm
Ok even though this thread is kinda (very) dead, thought this is worth mentioning.
So Amy deleted all of her youtube videos and made an insta stories post saying this:
"Hey friends! I'm taking on a couple new projects offline for at least the next few months, so Planet Peebles and I are going to be a bit sparse. Thank you again for supporting me creatively! It means so much to know that my work resonates with you! Hope all is well and I'll catch ya later!"

I wonder if she picked up a job not Mark related, or if she doesn't like the public content thing as much anymore. Especially because she actually DELETED all her videos, instead of just not doing them anymore. :o
Girl i totally forgot about her damn YouTube. Idk what the girl wants to do. She might as well sick to being a house wife mug lady cause girl everything else is jus not working. But let’s
Hope she’s getting another job that’s not dealing with Mark at least!
LETS BE HONEST HERET

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Mark has lost interest in his channel and his fans because of her. His social blade is really down in the red. Really wished she make up her mind WHAT she wants to do.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:30 pm
Mark has lost interest in his channel and his fans because of her. His social blade is really down in the red. Really wished she make up her mind WHAT she wants to do.
I was watching the stream yesterday and Mark was disinterested at everything Amy had to say. He was annoyed with her too. She turned chat against him so she gets what she wants, they were playing Farm Together and he was getting angry because Amy kept spending the diamonds he was collecting for the farm.

Amy was going on about how dumb she is as she knocked Mark’s camera over while Mark saying she’s not but then she had the audacity to say “Maybe you’re the dumb” he did not like that one bit.

There were so many things wrong on that stream but as usual everyone was like “couple goals” “they’re so cute together” “my favourite couple” it’s annoying. Mark was also bullying Henry again by calling him “shrimp bitch” and yelling at him, he’s a rescue dog that’s afraid of men how Mark treats him is not helping.

I don’t think Mark wanted Henry, he only agreed to keep Amy happy. Mark loves and favours Chica more than any other dog.
:cuted:

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:02 pm
eggo wrote:
I was watching the stream yesterday and Mark was disinterested at everything Amy had to say. He was annoyed with her too. She turned chat against him so she gets what she wants, they were playing Farm Together and he was getting angry because Amy kept spending the diamonds he was collecting for the farm.

Amy was going on about how dumb she is as she knocked Mark’s camera over while Mark saying she’s not but then she had the audacity to say “Maybe you’re the dumb” he did not like that one bit.

There were so many things wrong on that stream but as usual everyone was like “couple goals” “they’re so cute together” “my favourite couple” it’s annoying. Mark was also bullying Henry again by calling him “shrimp bitch” and yelling at him, he’s a rescue dog that’s afraid of men how Mark treats him is not helping.

I don’t think Mark wanted Henry, he only agreed to keep Amy happy. Mark loves and favours Chica more than any other dog.

I too was feeling the same about henry, I mean I know he loves that dog, but Henry is too attach at the hip with Amy, and I get it, but yeah, mark seems really annoyed with him always around her. The fact thats he's a rescue dog and his screaming at him just traumatized him even more, and for all that time he bitched on a "dog reddit" he's one to talk. No wonder he can only be around females.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

His social blade isn't in the red at all, he's gained like 160k subs in the past month and gets a few million views a day. It's true his views and stuff aren't what the once were but he's far from being in the red. And I'd imagine that has little to do with Amy and more to do with the youtube algorithm and how internet popularity comes in waves. As for HER channel...yeah that's in the red.

But yeah, fingers crossed that she's doing SOMETHING. I mean, if she's talking about picking up a few offline projects, that sounds like she maybe picked up some freelance jobs or something. And if that is the case (and I would get why she wouldn't outright talk about that for the sake of the client's privacy) then good for her! I'd be happy that she was picking up jobs that didn't mean she was relying on Mark for her income.
Although I do wonder if her saying that Planet Peebles/pottery stuff will be sparse is a euphemism for her not doing it anymore, I mean she said the same thing about youtube videos. And it's still weird how she deleted them...another guess for that one would actually be because she was making money off of them and so she took them down to stop that? Because I know during one of her and Mark's recent streams, he actually asked her when she was streaming again (which she didn't really answer) but she did mention how she was planning on donating her twitch proceeds from the last month since she hadn't streamed and felt it was unfair, which I have respect for. I wonder if maybe it was a similar thought process with youtube? I honestly don't know with that one. :o

And yeah, I'm not a fan of how Mark treats Henry. I watched an episode of his, bob, and wade's podcast the other day and he had one of those loops yelling at Henry. And then he accidentally played it and explained to bob and wade, and it was actually really mean. The big thing he was complaining about is how apparently Henry has severe separation anxiety and so when he's alone with Mark without Amy he gets really upset. That actually really pissed me off. He's a rescue with a fear of men, what do you expect?!

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

cosmix wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 pm
His social blade isn't in the red at all, he's gained like 160k subs in the past month and gets a few million views a day. It's true his views and stuff aren't what the once were but he's far from being in the red. And I'd imagine that has little to do with Amy and more to do with the youtube algorithm and how internet popularity comes in waves. As for HER channel...yeah that's in the red.

But yeah, fingers crossed that she's doing SOMETHING. I mean, if she's talking about picking up a few offline projects, that sounds like she maybe picked up some freelance jobs or something. And if that is the case (and I would get why she wouldn't outright talk about that for the sake of the client's privacy) then good for her! I'd be happy that she was picking up jobs that didn't mean she was relying on Mark for her income.
Although I do wonder if her saying that Planet Peebles/pottery stuff will be sparse is a euphemism for her not doing it anymore, I mean she said the same thing about youtube videos. And it's still weird how she deleted them...another guess for that one would actually be because she was making money off of them and so she took them down to stop that? Because I know during one of her and Mark's recent streams, he actually asked her when she was streaming again (which she didn't really answer) but she did mention how she was planning on donating her twitch proceeds from the last month since she hadn't streamed and felt it was unfair, which I have respect for. I wonder if maybe it was a similar thought process with youtube? I honestly don't know with that one. :o

And yeah, I'm not a fan of how Mark treats Henry. I watched an episode of his, bob, and wade's podcast the other day and he had one of those loops yelling at Henry. And then he accidentally played it and explained to bob and wade, and it was actually really mean. The big thing he was complaining about is how apparently Henry has severe separation anxiety and so when he's alone with Mark without Amy he gets really upset. That actually really pissed me off. He's a rescue with a fear of men, what do you expect?!
How mark is such a dog lover but is such an ass to Henry and do any of his cluefans see this. Or Amy at least. Like damn the dog been throw hell and you’re really verbally abusing the poor baby like damn. One day his ass gonna get whooped by him saying slick shit!
LETS BE HONEST HERET

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:02 pm
eggo wrote:

Spill the teaaaaa
LETS BE HONEST HERET

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Heh. I should check out that stream :O

Also, does anyone follow Lindsey Stirling on Instagram? Her latest picture, the one of her leg propped up on the bathroom counter totally doesn't remind me of ANYONE AT ALL. Totally doesn't remind me of who this topic is about... *sips tea*

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

AquarianHorse wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:03 pm
Heh. I should check out that stream :O

Also, does anyone follow Lindsey Stirling on Instagram? Her latest picture, the one of her leg propped up on the bathroom counter totally doesn't remind me of ANYONE AT ALL. Totally doesn't remind me of who this topic is about... *sips tea*
That's what I thought! :o
(For those who don't know what we're on about, she basically was doing the same pose that Amy does in bathrooms).

And I will say with their streams together, it definitely seems less awkward than it used to (still a bit awkward but then again Amy is an awkward person) but I guess it probably was a matter of her being more comfortable on camera/them being more comfortable together. Although there are still moments where it's just like...oof, like when Mark was asking her about when she's gonna stream again. :lol:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

ok I was watching some of the recent farming stream and in this bit...oh my god she looks so uncomfortable...honestly she usually looks uncomfortable whenever mark says something like that on stream. this is one of those oof moments.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

then a little bit later (like 5ish minutes) someone donated bits with a message telling Mark to stop being a perv and creepy to Amy and she was just repeating "you right" and agreeing with them, and when he tried to defend himself that he was just talking about melons she basically shut that shit down pointing out that there were no lemons. Like she chuckled a bit when he just said "nice melons," but after he started going on and asking to squeeze them she genuinely looked really uncomfortable. And that could just be because he's doing that on stream in front of a shit ton of people and she's fine with those jokes about her in private, or those jokes could just make her uncomfortable in general, both of which are possible and I get. But either way, this isn't the first time one of those moments has happened and they've been dating for over 3 years, he has to know by now that that's out of her comfort zone and should respect that. I dunno, I saw that and just genuinely felt uncomfortable myself and felt bad for her since she was clearly uncomfortable and there wasn't much she could do about it like she could in private. :(

youtubefanhere
Stalker
Stalker

Post by youtubefanhere »

Did some ofyou also notice that when Mark, Ethan and Tyler have fun challenges, like the pancakes. Amy always picks Mark. it kinda annoys me because sometimes Ethan and Tyler deserve to win aswell. and not because it is Marks channel that mark has to win.

Return to “Planet Peebles”