Planet Peebles

Planet Peebles

Post by Guest »

Markiplier's girlfriend. Opportunistic "youtuber". Claims to be an artist but shows no art, and other fun topics.

Go to town, folks.

NukeApoco
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Planet Peebles

Post by NukeApoco »

Yea, I don't think I've ever liked her. I just thought it was me being obsessive, especially since I can be like that. But when I first found out about her, I was in tears. And I still don't know why she bugs me, but I don't want it to affect my life, but it is!

to sum up; Peebles, (aka, Amy Nelson) is a con artist on YouTube and Twitter, relies on her boyfriend to take care of her financial issues, and also lies to the public.
I just nuked Dumbledore's mansion. :FU:

Post by Guest »

Don't want to be that person. But seeing her continuously show up in Mark's videos is irritating. I subscribed to watch him, not her.

Chipset Sunset
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chipset Sunset »

Thanks for making the post, buttercup! I feel like at some point she'll end up posting the generic "____ with my boyfriend" videos. Like "boyfriend does my makeup", "boyfriend Q&A", etc. I wonder how long until she milks her relationship like that for attention. :lolface: I bet those videos will get the most views like 1 mil while her regular content will just get a few thousand. I actually feel the same as you guys about with Amy just being there. At first I liked her just fine, but now it's like why is she always there? She could be doing so much with her own personal projects instead of working for Mark 24/7. What happens when they break up? It would suck so much for her and hit her hard because she's so dependent on him. Where would she go/do? If they were to break up, (which I hope they don't but I'm just saying anything could happen), she's still young so she could get back on track living her OWN life. If they were to break up say 4-6 years from now and she's still dependent on him like she is now, that's going to be bad... How could anyone put "work for YouTuber boyfriend" on her resume?

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

Should we at least change the topic info just a bit? If we had others looking into this site and they read the first post it would cause World War 3 -_-

I know she went to school to be a designer, and she seems to be in love with Aliens? Idk much about the girl.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Tigerlilly360 wrote:Should we at least change the topic info just a bit? If we had others looking into this site and they read the first post it would cause World War 3 -_-

I know she went to school to be a designer, and she seems to be in love with Aliens? Idk much about the girl.
uh, yeah...congratulations buttercup, you've started two world wars (joking obviously XD). I think it's weird how she hasn't updated her blog (amy.wtf) since her first youtube video. Hm.
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".
- guardians of the galaxy

NukeApoco
Learner
Learner

Post by NukeApoco »

I!m not trying to sound harsh, but damn. This girl just bugs me, and it sucks, honestly.
I just nuked Dumbledore's mansion. :FU:

Post by Guest »

Tigerlilly360 wrote:Should we at least change the topic info just a bit? If we had others looking into this site and they read the first post it would cause World War 3 -_-

I get what you are saying it's just... I don't think there's anything I can actually add to the original topic... since there isn't much to say about her other than the drama she starts :\

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

I don't see a big issue with it. I mean, is it false? Not really. Besides, I think the type of people who would come here and have an issue with it would probably be someone who would have an issue with anything we say that isn't blind praise, so I don't see a reason to walk on glass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think it's weird how she hasn't updated her blog (amy.wtf) since her first youtube video. Hm.
And weird? Sure, but not surprising given her lack of follow through with things. I really wonder if Mark keeps her as busy as she says. Considering he also has Ethan and Kathryn editing for him (maybe Tyler too?? I haven't watched his channel recently to know what his role is), I kinda find it hard to believe Mark would put so much on her to do if she was truly serious about her own channel and projects. I really think buttercup hit the nail on the head with "opportunistic".

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

I question how much work she really does at all since the bulk of her Twitter is selfies or of Mark's dog Chica or Kathryn's cat. And lately she's been spending a lot of time at the beach.

And considering the times she does actually work on something she has to announce it on Twitter. At least until someone finds fault with it. Then suddenly she's passing blame, like with Ethan's t-shirt merch she worked on. And even the one horror compilation video she worked on, I saw people complain that the text was too fast or too hard to read. But she's not the one to blame, right?

Also did anyone other than me find it worrying that she wants to adopt a mastiff? Don't get me wrong, I always find it admirable when people want to rescue dogs and cats from shelters. But mastiffs are BIG dogs. BIG dogs like that are riddled with health risks. On top of that they need to be worked and well trained. An apartment in LA would not be enough for it. Considering how Amy bounces around and never seems to stay focused on anything, I can't see her taking time out of her "busy" schedule to properly train this dog while caring for its medical bills. And Mark sure ain't gonna do it. He barely has Chica trained and she's a Golden who are pretty easy-going. It would be like how CinnamonToastKen and Mary have done with their Newfoundland Boss where the poor thing will be delegated to living outside with little to no love or care. Only possibly worse since this dog Amy showed off looks really ill.

AcidicAngel0
Talker
Talker

Post by AcidicAngel0 »

It is great that she adopted that dog and all. I mean really, poor thing looks all raggedy with cropped ears and such :( that being said that is a BIG dog and those dogs normally need plenty of space to get exercise. Now in my experience mastiffs and such are on the lazier side so it won't need THAT much exercise compared to some of the other bullish type breeds but it will still need plenty of room. Like M0nkee said though an apartment isn' really going to cut it. Just hope she knows what she is getting into.

As much as I love Ken and his family. They have too many pets. I don't know how they handle .... what is it? 3 snakes, 2-3 rats, a corgi, a Newfoundland puppy, and a new born baby all at the same time. I have a hell of a time myself with my 3 pit bulls. Can't imagine having to take on as many as they have.

Oywiththedrama
Informer
Informer

Post by Oywiththedrama »

Wait, did she actually adopt it?? I thought she just wanted to but couldn't because of the cat? I sure hope no shelter would approve that. All the ones I went to when my family was looking (in California) were super thorough with house checks and everything. I can't see any legitimate shelter letting a dog that size into a tiny apartment

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Oywiththedrama wrote:Wait, did she actually adopt it?? I thought she just wanted to but couldn't because of the cat? I sure hope no shelter would approve that. All the ones I went to when my family was looking (in California) were super thorough with house checks and everything. I can't see any legitimate shelter letting a dog that size into a tiny apartment
She hasn't adopted it, though she wants to, which I think is a bad idea given the health risks, her living quarters, possible risks to both herself and Chica/Marzipan, and Amy's lack of motivation/responsibility. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my post.

Post by Guest »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:I question how much work she really does at all since the bulk of her Twitter is selfies or of Mark's dog Chica or Kathryn's cat. And lately she's been spending a lot of time at the beach.

And considering the times she does actually work on something she has to announce it on Twitter. At least until someone finds fault with it. Then suddenly she's passing blame, like with Ethan's t-shirt merch she worked on. And even the one horror compilation video she worked on, I saw people complain that the text was too fast or too hard to read. But she's not the one to blame, right?

Also did anyone other than me find it worrying that she wants to adopt a mastiff? Don't get me wrong, I always find it admirable when people want to rescue dogs and cats from shelters. But mastiffs are BIG dogs. BIG dogs like that are riddled with health risks. On top of that they need to be worked and well trained. An apartment in LA would not be enough for it. Considering how Amy bounces around and never seems to stay focused on anything, I can't see her taking time out of her "busy" schedule to properly train this dog while caring for its medical bills. And Mark sure ain't gonna do it. He barely has Chica trained and she's a Golden who are pretty easy-going. It would be like how CinnamonToastKen and Mary have done with their Newfoundland Boss where the poor thing will be delegated to living outside with little to no love or care. Only possibly worse since this dog Amy showed off looks really ill.
That's Amy all right, deflecting the blame off of herself and onto others ;)

Mastiffs are NOT apartment dogs. Well, honestly, there are very few breeds of dogs that make good apartment dogs, but most medium sized to large dog breeds don't live well in apartments. One of the few exceptions is the greyhound - they are actually great for apartments, and really low-maintenance. Mastiffs are kind of high maintenance too, and no offense to the breed, cause I love them, but they aren't the "smartest" dogs either. They have a reputation for accidentally sitting on their own puppies... So, like you, I am worried :-?

I have no doubt that Amy can love and care about an animal, any animal. She's certainly not a heartless monster. But loving an animal, and taking care of an animal, are two very different things.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I hear greyhound dogs really need to be adopted out. If I remember right, a friend I had told me how they would just use greyhounds for running then dump them, if that's true, that's cruel and sad :( They are cute dogs. I met a few at the humane society. I think I met a Whippet dog.

Good luck to Amy if she gets a Mastiff one day.

Pitbulls are awesome dogs. I see a lot and they're pretty sweet. I do prefer the smaller dogs though :P Like shih tzu/lhasas.

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

I remember when I was living in an apartment and my family was getting a second dog (the landlords barely tolerated the first since technically the building didn't allow dogs...they were not happy). My dad REALLY wanted a boxer but it wouldn't work that well in an apartment with another dog...and the only boxer the shelter had looked like he might eat our dog. We ended up getting one that was either a pekinese mix or just a weird looking pekinese. He was the sweetest dog I've ever met and have tons of funny stories. Like a year after we got him, my old dog died (he was 17 so I mean it was definitely his time). And last fall our other dog's cancer came back unexpectedly and it was everywhere, and he died a couple weeks later. He was about 6-7. :(
So that's my little puppy anecdote, but yeah, it's not a good idea to bring a big dog into an apartment, especially with a cat and another dog going in and out. And the bit about the greyhounds, that's really sad. But at least there are some really good shelters out there. The one we got our dog from (paws in chicago) was great. Basically they take in animals from places like the pound or humane society where after a while they put them down, and they hold onto them until they get adopted. And the facility is great. Seeing places like that always makes me happy. :)
He said that he may be an... "a-hole". But he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick".

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

It sucks when places won't allow dogs :( I guess it's understandable in certain cases :/

Pekingese dogs are adorable! :D So are Boxers, I love their faces :) Sorry to hear about the passing of your dogs :( That's always so hard. I been there quite a few times myself ;_; My last dog lived until 16 years old back in 2015.

Thankfully where I volunteer at they keep pets until they're adopted, it's a no kill shelter.

Who knows how Chica and Marzipan is with other animals 'cept for the people that live with them of course. I do remember watching the video of a Day with Chica, and she seemed okay with other dogs if I remember right.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Think she was going adopt, but said something about Chica & Marza, Chica kept throwing up when she was there for three days & it was because of Marzapan? Check her tweets. Idk. And yes, it IS a very big deal dealing with big dogs you can't train very well, my dad has two newfie's with him! :tu:

cosmix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cosmix »

Yeah, the place was no pets allowed but we already had our dog so they made an exception. And my parents decided to get another dog since our old dog was dying and it'd be hard to go to no dog for kids. And the landlords were not too happy about that. XD I do have some adorable pictures of the two because for a month, our new dog would just hide under the desk or a bed. But then when he started coming out, he'd try to lay in our old dog's bed with him and then he'd move into his box, which our new dog would follow him into. And eventually our old dog just kind of accepted it. XD So those are some of my funny dog stories.
And no kill shelters are great. I'm planning on volunteering at a bunny shelter at some point. I can't get a bunny so it's the next best thing. XD
And yeah, even if they're great around other animals, it would just be really crowded. But I don't think she was actually planning on getting the dog, she just wanted to.

Eeveelutions03
Talker
Talker

Post by Eeveelutions03 »

To follow up on the topic mastiffs are awesome dogs and i wouldn't mind caring for one in the furture. That being said a dog that large can live an apartment life pretty good. She would just need to walk him regularly enough because depending on how big her apartment is it might not be enough especially if he would have to share the space with another animal.

So in all honesty if she adopts a dog i would hope that it was possibly a different breed. I wouldn't judge her too much if she did end up adopting a mastiff. There are just a lot of factors other then his size to take into account. Like the serious amount of drool, the health risks that might pop up, the shorter life span, and a whole lot of people with misinformation thinking Mastiffs are dangerous.

Also i have been lurking on Mary's forum (supermaryface) her and Ken have way more snakes then that. The rats aren't around anymore, they have 2 dogs (Boss is a Newfoundland and Betty a corgi) they had another dog before boss, a corgi (can't remember her name), a tarantula (dora), some type of lizard (lunchbox), and like 10 or 11 snakes (They recently got 4 snakes). On top of all of that they have a baby!

Return to “Planet Peebles”