Planet Peebles

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Planet Peebles

Post by thestoriesoftruth »

NukeApoco wrote:Long time no see, eh?

Honestly, i jumped out of the fandom for a while there. I even deleted Twitter because i was sick of being spammed with Amyplier fangirls.

As i see it, Momiplier's catching on to her ways. I actually really like her. She has a good eye. Correct me if im wrong, but she didn't welcome the last abusive girlfriend, did she?
In Marks Draw My Life, he said his mom didn't approve of his gf which made Mark mad and they had a falling out and his mom kicked him out. They of course reconciled. But Momiplier is catching on to sh** quickly and being shady af lol. I feel like she wouldn't say to Mark directly that she doesnt like Amy in fear she'll have another fallout with Mark. :?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

somstria wrote:
NukeApoco wrote:Long time no see, eh?

Honestly, i jumped out of the fandom for a while there. I even deleted Twitter because i was sick of being spammed with Amyplier fangirls.

As i see it, Momiplier's catching on to her ways. I actually really like her. She has a good eye. Correct me if im wrong, but she didn't welcome the last abusive girlfriend, did she?
In Marks Draw My Life, he said his mom didn't approve of his gf which made Mark mad and they had a falling out and his mom kicked him out. They of course reconciled. But Momiplier is catching on to sh** quickly and being shady af lol. I feel like she wouldn't say to Mark directly that she doesnt like Amy in fear she'll have another fallout with Mark. :?
That’s what I think too, maybe if she leaves subtle hints that she doesn’t approve of Amy he will catch on (and that’s IF he gets the hints).
:cuted:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

http://tinypic.com/r/fu1402/9
http://tinypic.com/r/34rjfkg/9
I really do think Amy is trying to steal Chica away from Mark. She cares more about her than Mark.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

I think with all this Korean learning he's doing, something tells me he might go next year to introduce Amy to them.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:I think with all this Korean learning he's doing, something tells me he might go next year to introduce Amy to them.
He said he wants to take his Mom to Korea so he can connect with family he has over there. Amy has no business butting in where she doesn’t belong. She doesn’t know any Korean, it would be too out of place for her. I know Amy HAS to be around him 24/7 but this should strictly be a FAMILY ONLY thing.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
eggo wrote:I think with all this Korean learning he's doing, something tells me he might go next year to introduce Amy to them.
He said he wants to take his Mom to Korea so he can connect with family he has over there. Amy has no business butting in where she doesn’t belong. She doesn’t know any Korean, it would be too out of place for her. I know Amy HAS to be around him 24/7 but this should strictly be a FAMILY ONLY thing.
She will go with them no doubt, and embrace the culture with the fashion.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Tigerlilly360 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Well let’s just hope she has the common decency (not bloody likely) to respect Mark’s wishes to only go to Korea with his Mother (and possibly his brother). She doesn’t need to follow him EVERYWHERE he goes, personal space is a thing she needs to learn how to do.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Tigerlilly360 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Well let’s just hope she has the common decency (not bloody likely) to respect Mark’s wishes to only go to Korea with his Mother (and possibly his brother). She doesn’t need to follow him EVERYWHERE he goes, personal space is a thing she needs to learn how to do.
Mark will want her to come along with him, and see that side of his family. Plus, where Mark goes she does tag along.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

Come on guys let's be real, Amy will go and snapchat the whole entire trip. :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

https://postimg.org/gallery/2q5hczaku/
Do you see what I mean when I say she’s trying to steal Chica? She acts like Chica belongs to her, Amy is more interested in Chica than caring about anything to do with Mark. She’s even showing her off to her friends, why does Mark give in to her?

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Why isn't Chica with Mark...?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

AquarianHorse wrote:Why isn't Chica with Mark...?
Because Amy is trying to claim Chica all for herself. Snatching her right under Mark’s nose.

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Because Amy is trying to claim Chica all for herself. Snatching her right under Mark’s nose.
Perhaps the other dogs at Mark's mom house didn't get along? It could be a safety issue to avoid dog fights? Not to mention Chica when she is under a lot of stress chews walls and poops in the house.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

Tigerlilly360 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Perhaps the other dogs at Mark's mom house didn't get along? It could be a safety issue to avoid dog fights? Not to mention Chica when she is under a lot of stress chews walls and poops in the house.
I have two dogs of my dad's who are just like that. Minus the pooping part :D

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Good points about the dog situation :) I totally forgot about Chica having some issues with chewing holes and pooping in the house :/ I wonder if she has anxiety issues? D: Sounds like it but could be something else like not trained as well as she could be. *shrug*

Dogs are amazing creatures though :D

Tigerlilly360
Debater
Debater

Post by Tigerlilly360 »

AquarianHorse wrote:Good points about the dog situation :) I totally forgot about Chica having some issues with chewing holes and pooping in the house :/ I wonder if she has anxiety issues? D: Sounds like it but could be something else like not trained as well as she could be. *shrug*

Dogs are amazing creatures though :D
Thank you, it's just thinking logically. The dogs have never met each other, and the other dogs may feel like this new dog is going to take over the house. Not to mention the dogs maybe very protective of Mark's mother. It's just her in the house with the dogs right? Plus, the alpha dog is clearly the big white dog, and if that dog doesn't agree with Chica then the other dogs of the pack will follow suit. If one dog even shows aggressive behavior the dogs will pick up on it and follow the leader just like a pack.

thestoriesoftruth
Informer
Informer

People on tumblr and twitter are yet again convinced that Mark and Amy are wanting to settle down together and have kids, despite still not living together after 2 years of dating or even being engaged. What would give people the impression of this?

Post by Guest »

Shipping may cause people to just focus on things that work toward the ship and blatantly dismiss or ignore contrary evidence, without looking at it from an open mind. Belief Bias is extremely common after all.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

:roll:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

somstria wrote:People on tumblr and twitter are yet again convinced that Mark and Amy are wanting to settle down together and have kids, despite still not living together after 2 years of dating or even being engaged. What would give people the impression of this?
Ugh... Kids and their childish fantasies. Why are they so desperate to make that happen? Mark said he doesn’t know if he even wants children and he ran away from Jess when she was pushing him towards marriage, he’s not going to commit to either of those things.

And Amy is no different, she’s way young and clearly has other thoughts in her mind to be thinking about that. She couldn’t commit seven years with Robby, how can she commit to an entire lifetime?

Amyplier shippers need to stop this and stop forcing them to do something they have no interest on doing. It’s frustratingly annoying and unbearably cringy. :roll:

Return to “Planet Peebles”