Last thread: https://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic. ... 87&t=31409

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

Post by Stacie Anne »

I was just looking through her Instagram (for hair inspiration, I loved her sharp bob from a while back) and seeing how different she looks, facially, between now and then isn’t crazy. It’s like she’s been replaced with a silicone doll. I have nothing against changing your appearance in whatever way you see happy, it’s just so mad seeing just how different she looks.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

She used to be very beautiful, and saying she's been having fillers for years is a load of shit IMO. By years does she mean the past 16 months? Because it was very noticeable from the start.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Her new relationship is hilarious to me. I'll have to snoop around her circle of friends and see what I can find...

Also, wondering how long before Beau 2.0 will join her on ERL because clearly she is useless on her own because it'll be a while before she is actually anything close to a personal trainer herself or actually knows anything about training. She needs a meat head by her side to make it seem like the gym is legit.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

she hasn't been posting much about ERL lately, anyone notice? if she's intending to move, what does that mean to ERL? it becomes simply an online program? LOL

oh joy. so what's this kid like? what does he do? he looks like a guitarist LOL.

Hmmm_really
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmmm_really »

Heavy metal guitarist \m/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treponema
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Treponema »

About that before and after shot on the previous thread, I guess the before was from her "wardrobe essentials" and it reminded me how in one of her stories she was like "I am going to refilm a wardrobe essentials because evrything is too big now lol" I as tempted to answer "Well evrything was too small in that vid, so maybe try it with the same clothes"

Also, Lagerfeld pants Gucci glasses, she is really turning into a basic b*tch.

The boyfriend seems nice though. Kinda meat-head-y but at least he is not gross like the cringey rapper. Do you think she ditched the previous one because he was not fitting into the whole "instagram theme" thing? (btw I just noticed she deleted all the "booty shots" from her insta. Lol who does she think she is fooling?)

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

unkn0wn wrote:she hasn't been posting much about ERL lately, anyone notice? if she's intending to move, what does that mean to ERL? it becomes simply an online program? LOL

oh joy. so what's this kid like? what does he do? he looks like a guitarist LOL.
Offtopic: 1) Your profile pic always makes me wonder what happened to Felice Fawn?
2) Lara Croft. Niiice.

Does she still upload to YouTube regularly? I don't even watch her channel anymore

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Treponema wrote: Do you think she ditched the previous one because he was not fitting into the whole "instagram theme" thing?
They were never serious and he took advantage of it.

I feel sorry for her a little bit, because she is so focused on what "looks good on social media" she isn't capable of finding a meaningful relationship. She was with Beau for a while but their relationship was beneficial to the both of them and that's the main and possibly only purpose it served. All her boyfriends seem to serve her in one way or another and that's not a healthy ground to build a meaningful relationship over.

I reckon if she pulled back from social media, toned herself back down to being a regular human being and really dug inside herself for substance, she'll find someone she can actually settle with.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

xIts_JJx wrote:
unkn0wn wrote:she hasn't been posting much about ERL lately, anyone notice? if she's intending to move, what does that mean to ERL? it becomes simply an online program? LOL

Offtopic: 1) Your profile pic always makes me wonder what happened to Felice Fawn?
2) Lara Croft. Niiice.

Does she still upload to YouTube regularly? I don't even watch her channel anymore
Offtopic: 1) SAME. i miss her so much ughhh. i know she's a POS but she's still my fav.
2) love herrr. doppleganger blowing sh*t up. took me a minute to figure out the gif settings- dunno why it wouldn't work earlier but now it looks fine. whoo!

she still does, i haven't kept up. a lot of it is workouts and her gross keto food, so i don't bother to keep up. might go take a look at her wardrobe later, but blah. i miss rachel's like, minimal and quiet kinda aesthetic; now she's just basic as anyone else on yt.

Hmmm_really
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmmm_really »

She works out so quickly, I don’t get it? Isn’t the point of doing squats etc about form and slow movements so it actually burns the targeted area?

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

Hmmm_really wrote:She works out so quickly, I don’t get it? Isn’t the point of doing squats etc about form and slow movements so it actually burns the targeted area?

this is one thing i've wondered from the start. always been told slow and steady, she's speed racer.

[Pumpkin]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [Pumpkin] »

That squat exercise on a bossu ball especially - she is wiggling in every possible direction and flapping up and down with a speed of light... unless it's how this stability exercise should look like :|

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

[Pumpkin] wrote:That squat exercise on a bossu ball especially - she is wiggling in every possible direction and flapping up and down with a speed of light... unless it's how this stability exercise should look like :|
i mean i wobble when i'm on a bossu ball but i'm still slow! lol the slower you are, the more you get out of the workout because you're holding it longer, obviously... maybe she never feels soar because she doesn't actually push herself. anyone take note of how she almost never increased her weight even before this recent drop?

tobihepburn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tobihepburn »

She's so dead in the eyes. I think she knows she's a sell out

The_Wunderkind
Learner
Learner

Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

Post by The_Wunderkind »

Saw this comment on Rachel’s latest video...I’m sitting here waiting for her passive aggressive reply.

Seriously though, I have thought recently about how people suffering with body dysmorphia will feel watching her videos. She very clearly suffers from some form of it with the hideous injectable she’s inflicted on her once beautiful face. She’s a really bad influence for vulnerable people.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

She'd have to be delusional to think that she's not affecting people negatively with her deceiving images. The Rachel you see in person and videos and the Rachel you see in thumbnails and IG pictures are two completely different body types.

She is either completely oblivious due to her own body dysmorphia or she is well-aware she is a blatant liar selling an image that is not even achievable on her own... either way, this self-proclaimed nutritionist and personal trainer is actually doing way more harm than good. She is an influencer [/b ]and as such she can make a huge impact on her followers, and because she's selling a false image her impact is nothing but a sham. Because of it I didn't for a minute doubt it would affect people who already have problems with their body want to try and achieve her look, even if she can't achieve it herself.

I really don't follow her social media any more - I see her enough in Brisbane as it is. I saw an instastory that showed a completely different body to what she actually sports in real life, and decided to completely unplug from her toxic image online.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ Out of curiosity, what is she like in person these days?

MilkQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkQueen »

It's funny the new videos she posted working out she's going slower :| And mentioning they've been in the gym for three hours. just kind of funny right after others posts here hmmm

The_Wunderkind
Learner
Learner

Post by The_Wunderkind »

MilkQueen wrote:It's funny the new videos she posted working out she's going slower :| And mentioning they've been in the gym for three hours. just kind of funny right after others posts here hmmm
Ummm I don’t think working out 3 hours a day is doing any good for your body and if she’s to productive what the hell is she doing wasting 3 hours of her day like that.

Return to “Rachel Aust”