Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachel "Sausage Lips" Aust PART 3

Post by handmadedolly »

heidij wrote:Does it seem to anyone else that Rachel seems to have given up on YouTube and social media?
Now she needs to give up on scamming people!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

heidij wrote:Does it seem to anyone else that Rachel seems to have given up on YouTube and social media?
I think she’s given up on YT but not sure abt social media in general. I am always seeing her post IG stories and pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biglolita
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by biglolita »

Not gonna lie, followed her for her aesthetic, hated the arrogant attitude. Yeah I know people change, but other than her style and aesthetic she's still the same arrogant woman who photoshopes her photos way to much.

Especially for someone boasting about ''real transformation through hard workouts and watching what you eat''
''I can smell the shit from five miles away''

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

biglolita wrote:Not gonna lie, followed her for her aesthetic, hated the arrogant attitude. Yeah I know people change, but other than her style and aesthetic she's still the same arrogant woman who photoshopes her photos way to much.

Especially for someone boasting about ''real transformation through hard workouts and watching what you eat''
Whenever she uploads insta stories of her workouts, she still doesn't seem to have that much muscle definition despite apparently working out 6x a week. For someone constantly preaching her eating and working out habits, she looks like the average person at my gym - consistent, but nothing special.

biglolita
Learner
Learner

Post by biglolita »

So, no more actual content from her? She'll upload the easiest and the laziest videos that she can. Let me show you my room, let me show you some food, here's 2min of motivational quotes that you can find on the first page of google search...

If you want actual quallity tips (and that's debatable) - BUY my book, BUY my exercise and meal plan, I'll be your personal trainer if YOU PAY me ridiculous amount of money even tho I have no qualifications for it.

I'm all for changing things up, earning money the way you want, but honestly, at least TRY to make it look like you still give a damn about your channel....
''I can smell the shit from five miles away''

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

saurusofha wrote:
biglolita wrote:Not gonna lie, followed her for her aesthetic, hated the arrogant attitude. Yeah I know people change, but other than her style and aesthetic she's still the same arrogant woman who photoshopes her photos way to much.

Whenever she uploads insta stories of her workouts, she still doesn't seem to have that much muscle definition despite apparently working out 6x a week. For someone constantly preaching her eating and working out habits, she looks like the average person at my gym - consistent, but nothing special.
She looks good but like u said, nothing spectacular, however that doesn’t keep her from acting like such a know it all when she talks about her working out. She comes off as such a smug bitch when she speaks of her exercise habits like she does so much more than everyone else - I can’t stand her attitude.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Just saw this where she posted on IG: tell me why the reflection of her arm in the mirror behind her shows an untoned arm w no curve or bulge like the front view shows?? Image

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

I guess she hasn’t completely given up on YouTube but the editing of her new video is a world away from her old standard.

I don’t think the new style sits well but maybe that’s just my taste. Sound quality aside, I was distracted the whole time by her face, it seemed to never be properly lit or in focus or was moving unnaturally fast.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Rachel

Post by xIts_JJx »

bubbles_328 wrote:Image

Just saw this where she posted on IG: tell me why the reflection of her arm in the mirror behind her shows an untoned arm w no curve or bulge like the front view shows?? Image

I saw someone asking her about it on the photo! She probably deleted it but I couldn't help but leave a snarky like on the comment.

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

I had to turn the latest video off at the Squarespace spiel.

I thought she was all about minimal sponsorships and selecting sponsors that would be valuable to her subs. Squarespace ads are everywhere on YouTube, she is offering nothing to her subscribers by shilling for them except sitting through another Squarespace ad about how great their support is and how easy it is to use zzzz.

Next it will be Marley Spoon or a bed in a box company.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

heidij wrote:I had to turn the latest video off at the Squarespace spiel.

I thought she was all about minimal sponsorships and selecting sponsors that would be valuable to her subs. Squarespace ads are everywhere on YouTube, she is offering nothing to her subscribers by shilling for them except sitting through another Squarespace ad about how great their support is and how easy it is to use zzzz.

Next it will be Marley Spoon or a bed in a box company.

Squarespace is great for creating a website for another business endeavour that never took off :rofl:

https://rachel-aust-3s4e.squarespace.com/work-forte/

colorsblend
Lurker
Lurker

Post by colorsblend »

Omg her face in her new video... :-o

meowcatmeow
Learner
Learner

Post by meowcatmeow »

The sound editing on her videos always seems off to me. She puts all this effort into the visual editing, but then her voice overs sound like she's either in a wind tunnel or a tin can.

Remember when she used to do photography videos? I really liked those. Now it's her eating the same boring food and doing the same boring exercises, just a bunch of boring ads for whatever program she's selling.

heidij
Learner
Learner

Post by heidij »

colorsblend wrote:Omg her face in her new video... :-o
There is a really weird soft focus thing going on with her face, I find it so distracting to watch.

We know she knows how to focus a camera and has great equipment so it must be on purpose.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

omg she’s unrecognizable here

staceybrax
Learner
Learner

Post by staceybrax »

She has destroyed her face. She was so beautiful before all of the Botox and the lip fillers. And now her skin looks like leather.

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner

Post by mangowarfare »

her roommate moved out... i wonder if it was related to any roommate tension between them and rachels bf

Zeroguerrilla
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Zeroguerrilla »

mangowarfare wrote:her roommate moved out... i wonder if it was related to any roommate tension between them and rachels bf
Rachellea claimed that she moved for the rental raise. I wonder if they can afford to stay now or they will let another roommate in. However the situation seemed imbalanced with gymratrachel decorating the whole house to her taste and trainwreckrachel being relegate to her room.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Lol, sorry, but I had to.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Zeroguerrilla wrote:
mangowarfare wrote:her roommate moved out... i wonder if it was related to any roommate tension between them and rachels bf
Rachellea claimed that she moved for the rental raise. I wonder if they can afford to stay now or they will let another roommate in. However the situation seemed imbalanced with gymratrachel decorating the whole house to her taste and trainwreckrachel being relegate to her room.
Just curious and not trying to turn this thread into anything abt the roommate but what makes her a train wreck? just started following the old roommate Rachel recently and enjoy her videos so far and was genuinely curious as I haven’t come across anything really out there in her videos however I haven’t watched them all either.

Return to “Rachel Aust”