Rachel "Blank Living" Aust PART 2

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Rachel "Blank Living" Aust PART 2

Post by xIts_JJx » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:08 am

^ Hahaha yeah I came here to say that too. Someone has been watching people like Claire Marshall and clothesencounters. I also found the stock audio REALLY annoying and over the top.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:22 pm

xIts_JJx wrote:^ Hahaha yeah I came here to say that too. Someone has been watching people like Claire Marshall and clothesencounters. I also found the stock audio REALLY annoying and over the top.
Considering she took a drone with her (to a vacation!) I am surprised at how much stock bought footage she used, too.

Treponema
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Treponema » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Is it me or is she turning more and more into some sort of Michelle Phan?

The_Wunderkind
Learner
Learner

Post by The_Wunderkind » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:47 am

Omg, look at her latest Instagram story. HER LIPS! It actually looks comical now. I feel sorry for her, she clearly has some serious body dysmorphia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:55 am

Oh my Jesus. She looks like Donatella Versace. That's not a good thing.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:55 pm

The_Wunderkind wrote:Omg, look at her latest Instagram story. HER LIPS! It actually looks comical now. I feel sorry for her, she clearly has some serious body dysmorphia.

She's getting the infamous filler stache now :roll:

varoxxe
Learner
Learner

Post by varoxxe » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Oh my god... why are her smile lines so pronounced? Did she get fillers in her cheeks and they've deflated now? She looks h o r r i b l e !

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

[Pumpkin]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [Pumpkin] » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:27 pm

Checked insta first and was shocked by the way she looked in the stories but I see you already noticed. And just yesterday I've found a picture of her from (what I guess) before face modification and woah - what a beauty she was. So so sad to see the change :(

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:06 pm

She looks absolutely dreadful. She's destroyed her pretty face. Silly silly girl.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah she looks totally fucked. TOTALLY FUCKED. She honestly looked like a trans woman in that Instastory (nothing against trans people, a trans woman is my favourite musician of all time) but that's certainly not a look that most cis women strive for when their natural face is perfectly fine.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:35 pm

kitzlig wrote: Also really, is it actually bad for a person to want to look a certain way? I doubt anyone here realises how horrible it is to lose control of your body due to health issues, and also how empowering it can feel to regain that control.

i'm late to this party so sorry in advance but how the flying fuck can you say none of us have lost control of our bodies? because i have, i still haven't found a solid solution, i struggle every day and i'm injured right now as well.

just wow. this statement really pisses me off.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:51 pm

i came here to laugh at her newest video on keto and how she was like 'i don't eat processed meat'

honey... honeeeeyyyy........ what do you do to meat so you can eat it and not idk DIE? cook it. season it for flavour. et cetera. that is processed.
her ~grass fed~ butter is gonna kill her lmfao.

also watch her newest IG story... she mentions people saying her lips 'looked better before' and how 'jokes on you' because she's been filling them for two years. does she think we don't have photos of her from before she ruined her face orrrr?

her face and lips now remind me of trisha paytas. at least trish is nicer and not completely dead inside.

ABlueLagoon
Learner
Learner

Post by ABlueLagoon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:43 am

varoxxe wrote:Image

Oh my god... why are her smile lines so pronounced? Did she get fillers in her cheeks and they've deflated now? She looks h o r r i b l e !

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
I think that’s from drastic weight loss, lost loads of fat in her face and it’s saggy... such a shame

The_Wunderkind
Learner
Learner

Post by The_Wunderkind » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:10 am

unkn0wn wrote:
also watch her newest IG story... she mentions people saying her lips 'looked better before' and how 'jokes on you' because she's been filling them for two years. does she think we don't have photos of her from before she ruined her face orrrr?
Exactly!! Rachel, we know you got a top-up but your clearly for more ml’s of filler than you did last time. Like honey, please. We have eyes!

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:43 pm

how can rachel still call herself a minimalist when she gets lip fillers, chemical peels, hair extensions and brow tattoos?

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:20 pm

illuminatipotato wrote:how can rachel still call herself a minimalist when she gets lip fillers, chemical peels, hair extensions and brow tattoos?
Meh, everyone has their own version of minimalism. I honestly wouldn't consider her a minimalist because she owns far more stuff than she'd like to admit and she doesn't live a sustainable life like she wants us to believe... but I don't see how lip fillers, chemical peels, hair extensions and brow tattoos have anything to do with being a minimalist? I believe the chemical peels are for her skin, the rest are for vanity, which neither contradicts minimalism, any way.

sapphirerain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:27 pm

I do feel happy for her that she lost a lot of weight and is healthier now, but at the same time (due to sudden fat loss) her face is not looking the best. Because her face is much slimmer now, the lip fillers look ridiculous and out of proportion. I know she has PCOS, but I personally don't support the ketogenic diet and don't think it's very healthy.

[Pumpkin]
Lurker
Lurker

Post by [Pumpkin] » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:22 am

Her newest instagram photo has no comment option. I think too many people voiced their opinion about her lips?

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:00 pm

[Pumpkin] wrote:Her newest instagram photo has no comment option. I think too many people voiced their opinion about her lips?
She never had thick skin, any type of criticism gets acknowledged or blocked. She used to be one of the most beautiful non-celebrity women I know, but now she is a pale shadow of herself.

Treponema
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Treponema » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:58 am

I think her smile lines come mostly from some botched overfilled lips, and the swelling that comes afterwards. I am following a model on IG (Threnody in Velvet) who has the same-ish kind of issue sice her upper lip is protruding more, it creates a slight crease on the cheek. I do think that this in addition to her "pillow face" injections must be creating those uncanny valley-ish creases. I mean, she is only 26 so her skin has some elasticity left, I do not think her diet is responsible for these lines (but people age differently too, based on genetics)

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:04 am

Also, it could be because the fillers are heavy. She probably has a lot more muscle in her face now because her skin wasn't used to lifting that weight before. Although, this could be complete nonsense since it's just a thought I had. I just think she looks ridiculous and I can't believe it.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm

unkn0wn wrote:i came here to laugh at her newest video on keto and how she was like 'i don't eat processed meat'

honey... honeeeeyyyy........ what do you do to meat so you can eat it and not idk DIE? cook it. season it for flavour. et cetera. that is processed.
her ~grass fed~ butter is gonna kill her lmfao.
Ugh, just no. Cooking meat isn't processing it, that's ridiculous. Processed meats are meats like salami, bacon, sausage etc. A piece of steak that's seasoned and cooked isn't processed - how stupid.

I'm 2 years older than Rachel and look at least 4 years younger than she does right now. I don't understand how she can look at herself now and actually say (and believe) that she looks better now. She's either delusional, or she doesn't actually think that but doesn't want to admit that she's totally fucked up.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:21 pm

fghtffyrdmns wrote:
I'm 2 years older than Rachel and look at least 4 years younger than she does right now. I don't understand how she can look at herself now and actually say (and believe) that she looks better now. She's either delusional, or she doesn't actually think that but doesn't want to admit that she's totally fucked up.
I'm even older than you and I look younger than Rachel. To the point I still get asked for ID at times and no, I don't even have a baby face any more.

Hmmm_really
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmmm_really » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:34 pm

She NEVER takes on criticism well. Constructive or not.

Question_Rabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by Question_Rabbit » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:56 pm

So, what's the story with the weird IG posts - cryptic captions and no comments? Our girl needs a vacation?

Return to “Rachel Aust”