Rachel Aust

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachel Aust

Post by xIts_JJx »

It's disgustingly swollen and bruised, I watched the story without turning the audio on so I'm just going to go ahead and assume it's because she's been walking on it so much

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Yikes.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

i used to feel that way about snapchat until i realised i can spam my story with the dumb things i used to share with people that don't care via text. now they get to pretend to care via snapchat, it's gr8. and that shit deletes so people won't see it after aha. i keep having these moments of 'should i just stop doing that' tho.

i wonder what she did to it, maybe she fell? i am surprised no one took note of the photo taken of her by beau on his snap. (as in: no one is tearing her apart in it lol.)

anyone see her latest video? thought she seemed kinda cute in it. she seems to get the same questions and answers the same ones frequently in these. i.e. motivation, time management, beauty. yawn. i like how she asks the audience a question tho.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

She does way too many Q&A's, though. Her channel is very repetitive now.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

yeah, i'm bored of most youtubers that do this. your life is not THAT interesting, guys. do something more with it instead of answering the same bucket of questions.

what happened to blanc living? i was looking forward to it but it's been months. how long does it take to set up, what? a blog?? what even IS it?

i've recently been looking into zero waste living. as i learn and adapt, i see how wasteful others are, including rachel. :s

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

lmfao her newest IG post is asking people for video ideas yet again. can youtubers stop this uncreative bullshitty trend already. this is why i don't like 'content creators' bc SO many of them just ask other people for ideas. yawn.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

This is the 110th time she has asked people for ideas. She's not at all creative as a person, which is really not that surprising considering how bland and boring her aesthetic is. It's uninspiring. But she has already exhausted all her ideas and she's recycling them over and over. When she takes a "request" or "idea", it's not her responsibility any more if that video is essentially the same bullshit, because "it was a request".

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

unkn0wn wrote:lmfao her newest IG post is asking people for video ideas yet again. can youtubers stop this uncreative bullshitty trend already. this is why i don't like 'content creators' bc SO many of them just ask other people for ideas. yawn.
this doesnt match up with the highly productive creative person she likes to portray herself as Image she claims to keep notebooks full of ideas and sketches etc. Image

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Nearly every single video she uploads is sponsored now. Or as she likes to call it "in collaboration with" :roll: She only makes videos now when someone pays her to.

two_shades2yellow
Learner
Learner

Post by two_shades2yellow »

does she not do video twice a week anymore? ugh i'm so over blow up doll lips they are gross

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

she went from twice a week to once because she said she's ~sooo~ busy. :roll:

this is why 'content creators' need to stop making schedules. and videos. just stop. you're not that interesting. i like people who create stuff with actual quality content and value.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

so i do give credit to rachel for helping me in respects to minimalism; i found her at an opportune time and i do enjoy quite a few of her videos, and i don't find her so super cringe-y. but i gotta say... i've been trying to plan out my upcoming changes to my room and i decided to watch her 'how to decorate like a minimalist' video or w/e it's called, and wowza... her home is SO boring. i have to agree with whomever mentioned that beau's office makes it seem like someone actually lives there. even though it's minimalist, i've seen bright-white minimalists with more personality in their homes and i personally think there is way too much white in her home.
also i hate that marble headboard. can the marble trend die already?!

and another thing, one of her newest posts has her walking down some steps in the ugliest outfit i've ever seen. to whom made the comment that she doesn't know how to dress herself: for realsies, sometimes she doesn't. yikes.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

I have PCOS as well, so I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what she has to say on it, its true that it can affect your weight and skin etc etc, but I hope she doesn't turn it into a pity party because PCOS is extremely common.

johannaherrstedt
Learner
Learner

Post by johannaherrstedt »

Most likely she's going to blame all her appearance problems on PCOS.
I can already see it "I train 20 times a day you guys, but i have PCOS so basically you can't see how perfect i am underneath"

I also hate how she says on her videos she doesn't care about fashion (that she's more into training and health and minimalism) and almost never buys clothes anymore, but she keeps getting free clothes from all these brands and keeps mentioning her clothes collaborations, like you're contradicting yourself Rachel.

SO FAKE.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

HAHA i already foresee her using PCOS as a crutch. i have PCOS as well, but i'm sooooo not into high fat/high protein diets. yuck. carbssssss :tu:

she says she doesn't care for fashion??????????? // / /? / ? ? / ? / ? ? ? all of her shit is about fashion / clothes / looking so minimally perfect / never seeing her in the same outfit twice?
i'm so confused lmfao.

mac1234
Learner
Learner

Post by mac1234 »

idk how but she made japan look boring

lauzzykitten
Talker
Talker

Post by lauzzykitten »

mac1234 wrote:idk how but she made japan look boring
Ikr, I thought this :?

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

mac1234 wrote:idk how but she made japan look boring
I thought the same thing. I watch quite a few Jvloggers and especially those who focus on travelling and actually display Japan's culture and it seems to me that all they did was eat, get drunk and walk around without any real cohesive plan. I understand that with her bad ankle she may have had to cancel some things she may wanted to get done, or that she didn't vlog all the time because she was actually doing things - but their trip seemed like a complete waste of time and money. If all they wanted to do was eat Japanese food, take pictures for her IG and shop, they might as well have never left Brisbane. It seems like they completely missed on the opportunity to experience a place that is culturally different and gain experience from it.

lauzzykitten
Talker
Talker

Post by lauzzykitten »

Also someone commented a little while ago about Blanc Living. I'm also waiting on this because it sounds intriguing. Wonder if shes still going ahead with it?

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

when i read that you thought it seemed boring, i thought maybe you guys were being a bit too harsh. but in all, yeah, their trip DID seem boring. i know i'm one for exploring and walking around, just taking in the sights, but i always make it a point to add in some stuff to do that's planned. even last minute plans, we tend to go out of our way to see certain key spots.
also i HATED the music in most of the video, i only liked the music she used when at the bamboo forest. (thank god, they did something.) besides that song, whatever other garbage she used was just as she mentioned in the vlog- sensory overload. couldn't stand it.
and the whole 'i wanted seafood but beau can't have it so we went to two restaurants'???????? did they seriously separate to eat dinner ALONE? are there no restaurants that offer seafood and other crap????????? as a vegan, i'm really good at finding something to eat at basically any restaurant i go to. if i can do that, you can find something to eat istg.
i did like quite a few of the outfits and garments she was wearing (prob bc i'm partial to all black); lagom sounds cool but jfc they're expensive. also, not sponsored? lmfao please, why talk about them so much then? bc you want to be sponsored?
Last edited by unkn0wn on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rachel Aust”