eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #4

Post by eyecandy017 »

Who's his new girlfriend?
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

I know she was like lost in the sauce in that relationship but wtf lol she's like echoing the words of Johnny's prev ex lmao she like told taylor the same damn thing. like a shitton, literally, of ppl said he was toxic/scammer/rapist. Tbh for me its just too little too late for her redemption, I stopped watching her almost completely once she moved out. Her mom sounded crazy af too but better there than addicted to hard drugs I'm glad she's out of the relationship but I literally don't want her getting ad money to buy more animals to neglect and die, she needs to rehome her pets and go Into rehab

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Listen, I’m all for her putting him on blast. We have been waiting for this since the beginning. I haven’t watched the video if it’s even been uploaded yet but I hope she doesn’t come in all high and mighty like she is exposing him for the first time. He has been exposed for a long time, and she publicly ignored the warnings and spoke so terribly about his previous partners who genuinely wanted to help her.

Yes, put him on blast and get your story out there but I hope she also acknowledges that she ignored numerous warnings from people who have already been through it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

I commented on her "blast" video too.
She comes on with an upside cross on her face and shows her shirt... ahem... panties. We are supposed to take her serious?
Ok, I get over that part and start to watch and realize she is doing this purely because she is jealous that he got a girl pregnant.
I'm in my 40s. I've seen some shit. I can see the signs. This is her version of a jealous tantrum.

Funkypuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Funkypuppy »

If she ever gains an ounce of self awareness, her public tantrums are gonna make her cringe so hard she damn near goes inside out.
Edible Prophetess, don't believe my conspiracies.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

Has anyone else found that people on the internet who know who she is have no idea all the truly awful shit she's done? It's like unless you catch on yourself and go digging online, she comes off as a poor, pretty little victim. I have mentioned her in unrelated fb groups and on reddit only to be downvoted and argued with about what a poor victim Taylor is. None of them who defend her have followed her outside of youtube or through the scope of Jonny Craig/Heroin. So they don't see how she is, and always has been a terrible person with or without JC/Heroin.

After recently diving into the Amberlynn Reid rabbithole I realized those two act identical. They are both pathological liars and narcissists. I can't stand either of them. I think the only reason Taylor is given so many chances and excuses is because she is conventionally attractive.. unlike Amber. Amber is ugly inside and out. Taylor is a wolf in sheep's clothes. It's like she crafted this whole thing so that she had an excuse to be shitty.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

what the hell has her channel become? it's all over the place, much like her sense of style, which now has become straight up underwear

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

I created an account just for this. Saw some drama channels cover Johnny Craig that were all but sainting TND and I got so angry I could hardly breathe.

Everything isn’t binary. He can be an absolute piece of shit and she can be a liar and a fake. I look at her and see an attractive, hardened con woman.

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

Funkypuppy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:39 pm
If she ever gains an ounce of self awareness, her public tantrums are gonna make her cringe so hard she damn near goes inside out.
I actually commented that on her video and I think my comment was deleted

artich0ke
Lurker
Lurker

Post by artich0ke »

Big up arguing with her parents on this vice documentary’s comment section... how pathetic do you have to be? If the comments are “detrimental to your recovery” maybe just... don’t... read... them?

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

every time i watch her videos, i try and imagine what her bedroom smells like. i'm thinking lizard poop, old french fries, dirty sheets, and cat spray.

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

Okay I needed to tell someone about this who will understand. 😂

Idk if anyone remembers Colin from Jonny Craig's former band Slaves? He was talked about on lolcow because he was enabling JC a lot. Anyways, I noticed yesterday on Instagram that he randomly viewed my IG story?? I don't follow Taylor, Jonny, Slaves, or otherwise have ANY followers in common with him. So it's probably just completely random, and I'm so amused because what a weird coincidence.

I know this is a shit post and I'm sorry but no one in my real life would understand why I care lmao.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

This girl annoys me. She's another Trisha Paytas. A woman trying to use YouTube to feel better and get attention when she really needs about 5 years worth of serious therapy.
She's another borderline personality disorder type. They seem to be attracted to YouTube. With the crazy attention seeking outfits and needy attention seeking behavior. It's so cringey.

Unfortunately, unless she gets serious therapy, I don't think her future is looking good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

so she relapsed again (how many times has it been now?). I have a feeling it had something to do with Jonny having a baby recently.
she promised yet another video that was just processing and bas going to be uploaded in a few hours and disappeared yet again.
she seems to be hanging around a questionable crowd again.
how does this mess of a human still even have any followers?

babygirl93
Learner
Learner

Post by babygirl93 »

cheezupie wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:05 am
so she relapsed again (how many times has it been now?). I have a feeling it had something to do with Jonny having a baby recently.
she promised yet another video that was just processing and bas going to be uploaded in a few hours and disappeared yet again.
When she says she relapsed... does that mean she used heroin again??

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

babygirl93 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:35 pm
cheezupie wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:05 am
When she says she relapsed... does that mean she used heroin again??
Yeah.
She also said that she nearly got sepsis in her leg.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Pretty much only one way that can end. I feel terrible for all the animals trapped there.

babygirl93
Learner
Learner

Post by babygirl93 »

I wonder how she’s doing ...

babygirl93
Learner
Learner

Post by babygirl93 »

Wow just looked at jonnys Instagram .... he just got engaged yesterday. Taylor must be devastated.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

babygirl93 wrote:Wow just looked at jonnys Instagram .... he just got engaged yesterday. Taylor must be devastated.
She looks a lot like Taylor. These poor girls.

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”