Taylor Nicole Dean #4

Carlyweav1012
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #4

Post by Carlyweav1012 »

Lululadybug wrote:I said I was done with her and her drama but I've seen something go around Twitter and I've been wondering if it has to do with her so here I am, once again. Anyway what I've seen basically goes like this, "If you re-home animals because you can't take care of them that's admirable but if you get an animal that requires the same amount of care and attention just because it was prettier than your last then you're a crappy person." Didn't she claim that she re-hommed animals recently too? I say "claim" because you can't trust anything that comes from her mouth regarding animals.

I think she “rehomed” a couple of her animals, mostly the ones that she claimed were to hard for people to take care of while she was away a rehab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Her parents required that she rehome some animals when she went into rehab. She got rid of 12 of them, all of them were your usual basic/wild morphs and she did keep all the unusual morphs, some of them species that are more difficult to care for. Because a "pretty" animal is better for Instagram photos than those "normal" looking ones. They're nothing more than accessories for her. Plus, if she was serious about rehoming, she wouldn't have bought a spider morph ball python. They're not always easy to care for with the wobble they all genetically have. People shouldn't even be breeding something with a built-in defect that's going to affect 100% of the animals with the morph. I don't care how pretty enthusiasts think they are.

I'm betting some of them weren't rehomed, but died. A few were in such bad shape, like her monitor who looked very stunted and dehydrated.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

According to the lolcow threads her satanics ended up at a store that had no means to care for them so they died. I wouldn't be surprised if she threw some other animals into some pet stores too because we know for a fact that her 'rehoming' is not the same as we view rehoming. This could also be the case with one of her crested geckos and I remember lolcow users speculating one if not both would die in her atrium house due to over heating - and then suddenly she 'rehomed' one of them. Her hedgehogs who she tried to rehome fall into a very similar category for me because one of them has/had mange so would have likely died - I think if she had died those would be 'rehomed' too.

I think the entire post comes from the fact that she said she'd rehome some of the harder maintenance animals (which she did, several of her snakes were feeding live because she's a moron and her parents weren't comfortable with it) but then kept her GTP which her parents were not comfortable with because she likes him a ton and obviously he doesn't match the other bland morphs she gave away.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Buying new fish after she just re-homed a dozen animals as a result of hoarding and heroin abuse... This is reprehensible. If she had any decency and good will to her pets, her recovery and the easily influenced viewers she lied to again and again - she wouldn't get as much as a fruit fly for the next two years at the very least. She would focus of the pets she has, and show her young fans she is remorseful for the past and truly working to be a better person, pet owner and role model. Instead all she cares about is her selfish urges and making ad money. YouTube is truly a goldmine for morally bankrupted narcissists looking for a herd of sheep to follow them off a cliff.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Lululadybug
Learner
Learner

Post by Lululadybug »

Are you freakin' serious? She has fish now?! This girl NEEDS to be stopped! Her fans/stans worshipers (ugh, I hate saying that towards her and other human beings) need to WAKE UP to her toxicness! Most importantly her animals NEED to be taken away from her and NEED to be properly cared for and loved! Those poor fish, how long until they pass away or get "re-homed"? Seriously, something needs to be done but what? And how?

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

^shes had fish for years just got more. I don't see the issue.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Let's see . . . her seahorses died of parasites because she couldn't bother to get captive bred ones instead of wild caught. Also their tank was entirely too small for them. They produce quite the bioload and if she had had a properly-sized tank, she wouldn't have had to fiddle with the water quality three times daily like she claimed she was doing.

Irwin's in a tank that's much too small for his species. She knows it since she did that video on blue tangs.

Cheese died thanks to her negligence. There's no excuse for not doing your research before dosing a tank with medicine.

She just throws things she likes in a tank and expects a good outcome -- example, her betta sorority tank. Anyone with any knowledge on bettas knew that was going to go down like a lead balloon.

She overstocks her tanks something terrible.

She doesn't quarantine before putting anything in the main tank.

She impulse buys corals without researching if they're compatible with her fish. Some corals produce toxins that are fatal to certain species of fish.

She does the same thing with fish. That new angler fish she got a few weeks ago? It'll eat anything that it can fit in its mouth, including her clownfish. And it requires live food. Think she's going to bother to give it what it needs?

Doesn't cycle tanks properly -- example, she put her mantis shrimp she had for less than a week in a partially-cycled tank and it died.

Doesn't pay attention to water levels at all -- example, a few months ago she had a crisis where she almost lost one of her black and white clownfish because she let the water in the tank get so low the protein skimmer couldn't do its job.

Doesn't drip acclimate like she should with delicate species.

Tried to replace Zazu three times but each time the lionfish died in transit. Someone with their head screwed on right would just demand a refund instead of expecting an obviously subpar company to be able to ship them a live, healthy fish.

When she gets fish shipped to her, she just throws the bags in the tank without bothering to wash off any chemical residue on the outside of them thanks to sitting in packing peanuts during shipment.

Just because you've had fish for years doesn't mean you actually know how to keep them.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Cycling a tank properly takes a minimum of six weeks and can take eight or longer. If you're doing fish-in cycling, you damn well better be changing the water daily and closer to 50% of it or you're going to have fish-killing ammonia spikes. Plus you should have your own water testing kit and be testing every day if you're doing fish-in, not running a sample into a pet store when you have the chance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

OF COURSE, "her friend surprised her" with a new cow-fish aka she's continuing on her path as a pet hoarder and pathological bullshitter.

Is everyone in her comment section mentally deficient? How are they cheering on a freshly recovered heroin addict who rehomed at least a dozen pets and had to move back in with her parents making videos about GETTING MORE ANIMALS?!
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

The new tattoo on her arm looks like shit. Those fingers. She can't be right in the head if she's letting someone put that on her arm.

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

She still seems off to me.

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

These lips are just objectively too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lululadybug
Learner
Learner

Post by Lululadybug »

I'm surprised no one's talking about how she got high in the car (while driving I guess) and I guess she injected her own snake while at the vet or something and punctured it's lung. I don't know the full story, just what I saw on PULL about it.

cclaffey
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cclaffey »

What's PULL

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

cclaffey wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:02 pm
What's PULL
Pretty Ugly Little Liar, another gossip forum
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

baconpineapple
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by baconpineapple »

Lululadybug wrote:I'm surprised no one's talking about how she got high in the car (while driving I guess) and I guess she injected her own snake while at the vet or something and punctured it's lung. I don't know the full story, just what I saw on PULL about it.
That whole situation is a giant mess, I followed it on lolcow. She even said Tofu turned blue and all but the vet revived him.

I think it's just a new snake. Albino ratsnakes aren't that rare nor is it expensive.

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

what is the point of keeping a snake in a plastic drawer in a closet?! some real compelling youtube content here.../sarcasm

Post by Guest »

queen of animals and queen of telling people whats racism or not
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

abiegalie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by abiegalie »

Came here to see if anyone was talking about it. Looks like she's exposing Johnny.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

Ironic considering she is skinwalking his gf and seemingly missing him a while back.

I'm all for her for 'exposing' him (though we know it's going to be another pity party) but honestly at this point she should just let his gf to fuck up (poor child doesn't deserve it tho)

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”