Taylor Nicole Dean #3

Lululadybug
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #3

Post by Lululadybug »

toomuchsalt wrote:She needs to stop getting tattoos from Romeo la coste. He's a shit tattoo artist, his tattoos bleed horribly and look awful FAST.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
So it doesn't look awful from the get-go? Sorry, had to tease a little. I agree completely and like I said before I'm not even much of an artist so I feel like I have no room to really say anything. This may be a long shot but I think he partly bribes her to get a tat from him because she always gives him a shout-out and that can get him more customers, especially with her fans who think her tattoos are awesome and blindly follow her. Again I know the bribery part is a long stretch but no matter what he's getting more customers with each tattoo. Although I'd rather her get more crappy tattoos rather than more live animals.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Is Johnny out of the picture?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

CocoaPrincess wrote:It looks like the face of a 60 year old alcoholic man suffering from jaundice on a bender.

The snake racks didn't sit right with me either at all. It just seems so needless and crual. Just because they're small doesn't mean they need to live in... that ! I just don't buy it. These animals live in the wild where they are not in a small space so why would they prefer to be in one in captivity ? Maybe I just don't get it (I know nothing about snakes). It just seems super selfish and unnecessarily crual. How can she think they're happy in their shoebox ? I don't get it and I don't like it one bit.
The reasoning is that ball pythons love to burrow so enjoy enclosed spaces and there's nothing wrong with a well set up tub that's big enough for the snake and provides enrichment and light. But personally, I think rack systems and minimal tubs are lazy, cruel snakekeeping. Ball pythons may naturally spend a lot of time naturally hiding, but that doesn't mean they don't come out once in a while to hunt, explore and get some sunlight. You can set up a nice tank/tub full of places to burrow and hide but still provides space for the snake to stretch out and explore when it wants to. Every animal needs some kind of enrichment and it's not that hard to give it to reptiles since enrichment for them is things to climb on and hide in -- plants, branches, hidey holes, etc.

It angers me to see pythons sitting in tubs with nothing but wood chips, a tiny water bowl and maybe a Tupperware contain with a hole cut in the side for it to hide in. It's even worse when they're on racks and not getting much light.

sadaffair
Informer
Informer

Post by sadaffair »

manu_voo wrote:Is Johnny out of the picture?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
I think he’s just on tour with his shitty band so that’s why he’s been MIA. She’s honestly such a moron and a habitual liar. She only claims to be suffering and in pain when she knows she needs to upload. Her arrogant behavior in her recent videos has been nauseating.

Lululadybug
Learner
Learner

Post by Lululadybug »

Sorry for posting so much but I gotta say, is it just me or is she getting more and more... sloppy? (That's the best word that I can think of.) Not just with her lies, animal hoarding, but with her YouTube videos, Instagram and Twitter posts. I feel like it won't be long until her channel and stuff are dead.

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

Have any of you listened to the new episode of the Reply All podcast that went out today? It’s all about Taylor, and includes conversations with GGers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

I just scanned the transcript and boy, they sure paint her to be quite the little victim.

And that's were that private message sent to me in February came from. Someone at Gimlet Media contacted me wanting to set up a time to chat with him about Taylor and her issues. I ignored it. He probably copy and pasted the same message to everyone active in the thread.

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

Res Judicata wrote:I just scanned the transcript and boy, they sure paint her to be quite the little victim.

And that's were that private message sent to me in February came from. Someone at Gimlet Media contacted me wanting to set up a time to chat with him about Taylor and her issues. I ignored it. He probably copy and pasted the same message to everyone active in the thread.
yeah I got a message from someone from gimlet media too. glad I didn’t respond, from what I read it didn’t seem like they did a particularly good job representing the site. it seemed like a really biased attempt at journalism

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
aaa123 wrote:
Res Judicata wrote:I just scanned the transcript and boy, they sure paint her to be quite the little victim.

yeah I got a message from someone from gimlet media too. glad I didn’t respond, from what I read it didn’t seem like they did a particularly good job representing the site. it seemed like a really biased attempt at journalism
I only found this thread because I listen to the podcast (but damn, this new pet tube world has got me in a Friday night black hole lol) but I actually didn't think they portrayed GG that badly. I think they could have easily painted us all as just a bunch of ~haters~ and I appreciated that they didn't... that's just too easy IMO. I liked that she mentioned how people were just raising concerns about issues they saw with her pet ownership/neglect/etc. Now, I know nothing about this Taylor chick so I can't speak on that aspect of their journalism. I also loved how Sruthi was low-key shading all the annoying minions at Playlist. So much secondhand embarrassment for those kids. :lol: I'm probably biased as a fan of the podcast though.
I agree, they were much more balanced about GG that a lot of reporters are. However, they skimmed RIGHT over the awfulness of Jonny, and I do think they went a little easy on her. She’s not a child at the end of the day, and even if she was it’s not fair on her hundreds of animals to not have enough care

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Well, her bearded dragon got tail rot so badly a portion of his tail had to be amputated. She's of course blaming the breeder even though she's had him for months now. But thank god he was in her care because someone less experienced would have never caught it and he would have died. Ok. Whatever. She's had that bearded dragon for at least six months, probably longer, and in all that time she didn't fucking notice he had a problem until part of his tail had to be removed.

Same shit, different day. It's tragic living creatures are involved in her fucked up life.

Lululadybug
Learner
Learner

Post by Lululadybug »

Res Judicata wrote:Well, her bearded dragon got tail rot so badly a portion of his tail had to be amputated. She's of course blaming the breeder even though she's had him for months now. But thank god he was in her care because someone less experienced would have never caught it and he would have died. Ok. Whatever. She's had that bearded dragon for at least six months, probably longer, and in all that time she didn't fucking notice he had a problem until part of his tail had to be removed.

Same shit, different day. It's tragic living creatures are involved in her fucked up life.
Are you for real?! Uhg, this girl! Makes me so angry, when is she gonna grow up and actually take responsibility?! I kinda wanna give her money and be like "here, go buy as much common sense as possible and take responsibility classes!" (Kinda having an extra emotional day but still, hearing this just angers me even more to no end with her!)

jujubee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jujubee »

aaa123 wrote:

Also came here from the podcast. I definitely don't think they painted her to be a victim. I think they painted her as pretty irresponsible. Her boyfriend (who even is he) also came across as a selfish waste of space and it sounded a bit like she might be on drugs. I mean they said she was in the bathroom for a really long time and then she stared at the wall for 45 minutes? Who does that?? I'd never heard of her before the podcast and the impression I got was that once she blew up on Youtube she became a completely different person. I'm glad they gave GG a shoutout so that people can come here to get more info; I just feel bad for the animals.

Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker

Post by Vindictive_Kitten »

Next animal story time will be about how another animal has died because of anyone but her.

Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker

Post by Vindictive_Kitten »

Next animal story time will be about how another animal has died because of anyone but her.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

I almost understand the lizard tail thing and her reasoning that someone buying it for their kid/someone less experienced would probably not bother treating it. He does seem a lot bigger and possibly would have required less amputation if it was done when he was a baby but at the same time if his tail was dead I’m presuming he wasn’t in any pain or anything since it’s just dead tissue. I’m in no way trying to defend her on anything else she has done, but I think it was good of her to not only be open and admit that it happened but also have somewhat of a warning at the end about stuck she’d and that it can seriously injure animals to the point of requiring amputation.

sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

It seems like people failed to mention several things about the Bearded Dragon thing. The animal had necrosis for at least 8 months probably after Taylor/her boyfriend injured her (lolcow dug up pictures of the animal before necrosis was seen, and the tip of the tail was seen to be fine), Taylor then claimed that she spent those 8 months with one vet which was recommending them iodine solution soaking (which I found is basically one of the first recommendations on some reptile forum) so they tried that and some other natural oils or whatever. Chances are, she didn't take the damn animal to the vet for 8 whole months.

Of course, it's the breeders fault (someone at the con confirmed that the breeders were local and care for their animals, none of the bearded dragons were in a bad condition and neither of them had necrosis on the tip of the tail as she claims - proved by pictures of a healthy tail when Taylor got her). The obviously, Taylor blamed the first vet because they didn't amputate and she didn't want to amputate because the Bearded Dragon was young and could die, basically - not her fault.

Most people would take their animals to a fucking vet if they seemed to have necrosis, this bitch (I'm sorry, not really but it's rude so) would rather make a video on how she cured her animal of necrosis! Now she's making a video blaming everyone but herself! Yes Queen!

especiallyfuckyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by especiallyfuckyou »

Agree with several things above, but another thing I've thought about and I believe I've mentioned something similar far back in this thread is how she seems to be treating getting tattooed much similarly to getting her animals? She hasn't done any research (2 mins of research with prove to you that Romeo Lacoste doesn't know what he is doing, while simultaniously believing that he is the best of the best, and talking shit about artists that have worked for decades and are only trying to help him, not to mention grossly over charging his clients for tattoos that won't last 5 years. Check out treacle tattoos video on him if you're interested. yikes. never get tattooed by Romeo. yikes. anyway.) she is also getting a lot of tattoos in a small about of time, just like she did/is doing with the animals, not thinking anything through, and I honestly think it's because animals and tattoos are two of the easiest ways to get views, all she wants is money. sigh. She could be getting tattooed and spending her money on a talented artist who respects the craft, and she could be giving her animals away to homes where they will be loved and taken care of, but nah. That wouldn't get her the coin. Ugh.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

jujubee wrote:Also came here from the podcast. I definitely don't think they painted her to be a victim. I think they painted her as pretty irresponsible. Her boyfriend (who even is he) also came across as a selfish waste of space and it sounded a bit like she might be on drugs. I mean they said she was in the bathroom for a really long time and then she stared at the wall for 45 minutes? Who does that??
Someone with social anxiety. Someone who might be in a lot of physical pain. Someone who isn't on drugs, but just wants to ignore the world for a while because it's too much. They painted her as the little glass girl in my opinion, buying into her I-ate-glucose story, talking about how she's just retreated into herself since moving in with Jonny and cutting off her family, how she's with him because she's been starstruck over him for years, blah, blah, blah. Poor little Taylor. Can't handle the internet fame. They don't see how manipulative she is. How much of a pathological liar that can't keep her stories straight on Twitter. How she plays up her diseases when she doesn't want to do something. How she stands up for a boyfriend who has assaulted and raped other women. No, she's just a fragile girl who has no idea what's she gotten into in that article.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Someone from Reply All named JuicyGoose on PULL was asking me pretty hardcore for an interview for that podcast. Person was really nice but very, very adamant about getting my personal input despite me trying to give them better informed sources. I found that very weird.

Anyways, she always seems to have a reason her animals dying isn't her problem.

Lizard tail rot? it's from the terrible breeders she keeps giving money to and apparently never does anything about.

Kovu dies? Old age, not my fault! I understand HH's don't live long, but given her history I wouldn't be shocked he died some other way. @ Taylor, don't get another HH till you upgrade their cages from those shitty hamster cages.

Also, her Cheese tattoo sucks.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

I'd quote but GG is being useless af and slow but Kovu probably died from the heat - Taylor quickly 'upgraded' the enclosure of the other hedgehog and started talking about good ventilation

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”