Taylor Nicole Dean #3

booboothefool
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #3

Post by booboothefool »

I only watched a few mins of the animal walking video, but did anyone else notice Ghost was limping?

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

sailor neptune wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

It seems it's over between her and jonny. (here's screenshots in case she deletes) but what interests me the most is this tweet here.

[tweet][/tweet]

I wonder what kind of shit she's talking about. I guess one part could be that time he got thrown out of the venue (for damaging equipment if I remember correctly?) and she lied about what actually happened but turns out she wasn't even there? Or was it the other way round? Sorry if I got it wrong, it's been a while since I've poked around this thread!

edit to add: I'm glad she got out, he seems like such a sketchy dude
her mental age must be 12. going on twitter to complain about her personal/relationship problems.. screams attention seeker. :roll:

elite_athlete
Learner
Learner

Post by elite_athlete »

Those tweets read like every single stereotype of how women behave in abusive relationships. I had my own Johnny at her age and it took me five years to finally break free. I can see my past self in all of her posts about him, defending him and their relationship, and now these tweets. "I wanted to work through any damage and watch him become a better man." Oh girl, you are going to grow up and regret every second you wasted on him. There's no fixing broken men. They have to decide for themselves to become better (they won't). You won't magically make it so. Every time she goes back she validates his behavior and shows him that he can get away with it. No amount of internet comments will convince her. She has to learn and accept on her own that the best thing for her is to leave. Not to mention the trauma she is suffering that she'll deal with the rest of her life. I still break down at the thought of what I let my ex do to me and it has been more than a decade. She's so naive and typical - she thinks she is special but she is just like every single other girl who thought she could fix a man but wound up dragging herself into the gutter.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

booboothefool wrote:I only watched a few mins of the animal walking video, but did anyone else notice Ghost was limping?
So I only checked the video out for this but he's definitely having trouble walking. I'm guessing he either injured himself (though I've had my cat fall a lot of times from some height and be fine even with a heavy landing) or she maybe had some issue transporting him to the place? Idk all of it is speculation.

catnip
Talker
Talker

Post by catnip »

I just rechecked the video and there is definitely something going on with one of Ghost's back legs. Hopefully it's just because he's in a dumb harness and it's irritating him, because we've seen previously that both Ghost and Nemo just... shut down when she dresses them up. Which is a normal cat response to something like that, but idk about the harness it's all just speculation as said above.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

It might be the harness. I haven't seen the video, but I assume she has no clue how to properly harness train a cat. Or realize when the cat is just not going to tolerate the harness no matter what. And if she was going to train them, it would have been better to start when they were much younger. It's not as easy or successful once they're older kittens or adults.

I was able to train one of my cats, but I got him as a stray at about two months old. I started training him pretty much right away and he now loves to go out on a leash. Which has become a good thing because he must have some Maine Coon in him. He's a Goliath of a cat and doesn't fit in the carrier anymore. I just snap his harness on to take him to the vet. People probably think I'm weird when they see me carrying in a cat on a leash. :rofl:

My other cat was nine months old when I got him and never took to the harness at all. He limped, tried to jump, flopped over and slinked around like I put something heavy on his back.

I'd like to see Ghost walking without a harness on before deciding if he hurt himself or not.

Djanaka
Learner
Learner

Post by Djanaka »

Merpedy wrote:
booboothefool wrote:I only watched a few mins of the animal walking video, but did anyone else notice Ghost was limping?
So I only checked the video out for this but he's definitely having trouble walking. I'm guessing he either injured himself (though I've had my cat fall a lot of times from some height and be fine even with a heavy landing) or she maybe had some issue transporting him to the place? Idk all of it is speculation.
I think it's most likely just the harness; I remember my cat doing the same thing when I first put a harness on her

funkycat123
Informer
Informer

Post by funkycat123 »

Not to rag on ber appearance because she is very pretty, but her lips look terrible. They look swollen and painful in her two newest Instagram pictures.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

funkycat123 wrote:Not to rag on ber appearance because she is very pretty, but her lips look terrible. They look swollen and painful in her two newest Instagram pictures.
I don't even think u judging her appearance, more like her personal choice to get so many lip fillers that her lips look like a butt hole. They are way to big it's time to put down the syringe

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She looks like a Real Housewife.

Put her and Tanya Mongoose together and with all the fillers and pretemptive Botox they look 40. You can tell they both are feeling themselves too, clueless that their faces has no youth and are now ridic asymmetrical.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

timesnewroman wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Not to rag on ber appearance because she is very pretty, but her lips look terrible. They look swollen and painful in her two newest Instagram pictures.
I don't even think u judging her appearance, more like her personal choice to get so many lip fillers that her lips look like a butt hole. They are way to big it's time to put down the syringe

It's also the fact that she says those are her natural lips just over lined (yes, she's still sticking with this story). I don't think anyone has a massive problem with lip fillers, they can look really nice if you don't overdo it and make your lips look like you malfunctioned out of minecraft.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

I don't think she's denying it anymore. A comment asked her if she just got them done and she said yes. And she replied to another comment with the dermatologist office she did them at.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

I don't follow her closely at all anymore but I didn't even know she denied it lol someone posted before and afters and it was sooooo obvious

sailor neptune
Learner
Learner

Post by sailor neptune »

I swear I saw a tweet about how she got fillers again after the first time in a year (?) and how she was trying to film a video but her lips looked super swollen. I guess she must have deleted it because I can't seem to find it anymore.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

manu_voo wrote:I don't think she's denying it anymore. A comment asked her if she just got them done and she said yes. And she replied to another comment with the dermatologist office she did them at.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Pretty sure she denied it a few weeks ago. Then people called her out on it... and lolcow posted about it so she probably stopped.
Either way, her lips are botched 101.

She's also planning on getting more snakes as her other enclosures are arriving in 8-12 weeks time...

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Oh yay, more pets to neglect.

CocoaPrincess
Debater
Debater

Post by CocoaPrincess »

:o :o :o
These are the worst lips I've seen in a long time
It's so weird that the top lip has that very pronounced V shape to it. It somehow makes her look less smart (stupider ? lol)
It just gives her a very trashy appearance that I don't think anyone on earth thinks is attractive (+ that light brown nude matte lipstick she always wears is not helping anything) which is a shame because she could have been a decent looking girl ! But whatever it's her life.
Maybe she's tryin to look like Cheese :rofl: :roll:

Valanthriel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Valanthriel »

Can't stand this girl tbh. I hate how she pretends to care about mental health when she willingly chose to get into a relationship with a known r*pist, even after his exes told her what he did to them and she pretty much just humiliated them and let her fans attack them. Yeah mental health is sooooooo important, expect when it's her boyfriends victims. It really makes me question her morals but who needs morals when you're getting laid right? :roll: I still do hope she's safe and gets away from Jonny but she's still a hypocrite and and abuse apologist. She blocked me when I called her out on it :rofl:

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

I love how she put up a photo on Instagram saying she doesn't care what people say about her appearance anymore. Ok, Taylor. Whatever. If that's the case, she should now quit posting pictures of herself where she's obviously just fishing for compliments. We all know she can't live without her fans' constant validation about everything from her crappy pet care to her looks that she's ruining with constant fillers, Botox and hair bleach.

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Is her grammar getting way worse? In her last few videos she makes constant, very weird grammar mistakes while she's talking.

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”