Taylor Nicole Dean #2

omgecil
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Taylor Nicole Dean #2

Post by omgecil »

The other one blew up. Heres to more gossiping.

xrockyroad
Learner
Learner

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #2

Post by xrockyroad »

damn too bad we couldn’t be one of those cool threads that have a witty name for their youtuber of choice

saw this on lolcow, this is pinned by Taylor to the cheese merch release video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

As for that dog post and the comments about the beardie... of course he doesn't care. He has no room to care for an animal or an interest/love of animals like Taylor at least seems to do.

They're playing happy families online as one would expect from an abusive relationship like this, god knows what actually goes on behind closed doors.

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

Merpedy wrote:As for that dog post and the comments about the beardie... of course he doesn't care. He has no room to care for an animal or an interest/love of animals like Taylor at least seems to do.

They're playing happy families online as one would expect from an abusive relationship like this, god knows what actually goes on behind closed doors.
i'm creeped out by the entire thing...

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

wow, I honestly never expected her to have multiple threads on here.

this whole situation is crazy. I just hope she and the animals get away from him as quickly as possible.

jam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jam »

aaa123 wrote:wow, I honestly never expected her to have multiple threads on here.

this whole situation is crazy. I just hope she and the animals get away from him as quickly as possible.
I feel like we may not get any updates for a little while. Given that her mom is seemingly driving down there to end things or whatever. I think a lot is going to go down and we'll have to wait and see what happens over the next few days.

UCANCALLMEGREENBEAN
Learner
Learner

Post by UCANCALLMEGREENBEAN »

jam wrote:
aaa123 wrote:wow, I honestly never expected her to have multiple threads on here.

I feel like we may not get any updates for a little while. Given that her mom is seemingly driving down there to end things or whatever. I think a lot is going to go down and we'll have to wait and see what happens over the next few days.
It will be either radio silence or tons of updates via Twitter. I wouldn't be surprised by either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Mama Dean is too much. Says she won't tweet again until she "makes something happen" but keeps gleefully replying to people about how much Shitface is gonna hate having to block so many fans. Priorities? Anyone?

She's sounding so smug about her master plan, I can only imagine it's a terrible idea. Hiring goons or bringing the media to the apartment or something.

gnar

Post by gnar »

yeah... i don’t know what that lady’s deal is, anyone else get like bad vibes from the mom?

Bokbokchicken12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bokbokchicken12 »

Wow, so much has gone down in a few days. I hope she rehomes her animals, especially the kitten...

UCANCALLMEGREENBEAN
Learner
Learner

Post by UCANCALLMEGREENBEAN »

Kale Contour wrote:Mama Dean is too much. Says she won't tweet again until she "makes something happen" but keeps gleefully replying to people about how much Shitface is gonna hate having to block so many fans. Priorities? Anyone?

She's sounding so smug about her master plan, I can only imagine it's a terrible idea. Hiring goons or bringing the media to the apartment or something.
Her parents are super manipulative and immature. It just so happens that Taylor is dating a terrible person and is making poor life choices which has validated her parents. I hope Taylor gets some help, goes to therapy, and is able to stay out of her parents house and learn to live on her own.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

gnar wrote:yeah... i don’t know what that lady’s deal is, anyone else get like bad vibes from the mom?
I've always thought her mom was a right nutcase, but I hope she is doing the right thing? And I hope all this shit is actually true and they didn't just ruin Taylor's reputation over nothing. That's all I gotta say. If they have dragged Taylor and Jonny's names thru the mud because she's mad Taylor moved out... Just wow. If the texts were in any way facbricated, honestly that's grounds for slander.

Edit: her mom has always acted likes she's about 15 years old, so I don't expect that'll change

jam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jam »

I'm confused. Taylor just retweeted this:
Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 3.17.46 PM.png
Is that a reference to the "by myself" tattooed on her wrist? Or something else? Thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

jam wrote:I'm confused. Taylor just retweeted this:
Is that a reference to the "by myself" tattooed on her wrist? Or something else? Thoughts?
What? The girl who Tweeted that is hinting to her boyfriend buying her a snake for Christmas. Surely we are not speaking code here?

jam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jam »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
What? The girl who Tweeted that is hinting to her boyfriend buying her a snake for Christmas. Surely we are not speaking code here?
Why would she be hinting to that... It's already been plainly stated that he is buying her that for Christmas as indicated in Taylors tweet. So why would the person say cough cough issa hint? It isn't a hint that it's going to be her Christmas gift if she explicitly wrote that. So then what is that supposed to mean?

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

Oh please... she is now pulling some Marina Joyce shit that I don't think she has to do? Feels very wrong.

It's either that someone is a snake, doubt it or that she is indeed by herself. Idk the whole images fits her aesthetic pretty well so it feels very eh...?

jam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jam »

Merpedy wrote:
Oh please... she is now pulling some Marina Joyce shit that I don't think she has to do? Feels very wrong.

It's either that someone is a snake, doubt it or that she is indeed by herself. Idk the whole images fits her aesthetic pretty well so it feels very eh...?
Idk I just thought it was a random/vague thing for her to retweet. Not trying to start any conspiracies or anything. It just seemed a bit odd to me is all.

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

jam wrote:
HereKittyKitty wrote:
Why would she be hinting to that... It's already been plainly stated that he is buying her that for Christmas as indicated in Taylors tweet. So why would the person say cough cough issa hint? It isn't a hint that it's going to be her Christmas gift if she explicitly wrote that. So then what is that supposed to mean?
The person is Tweeting that about her own boyfriend saying she wants a snake for Christmas... Saying "Issa hint". And Taylor just happened to retweet that.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

jam wrote:
Merpedy wrote:

Idk I just thought it was a random/vague thing for her to retweet. Not trying to start any conspiracies or anything. It just seemed a bit odd to me is all.
Oh yeah I understand that but when she started pinning stuff on youTube and what not it really started to remind me of Marina Joyce stuff. I understand keeping her fans updated but she is playing a dangerous game by that. This is if it is her on the account of course.

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

Idk Taylor has been weird and hardly getting on social lately / not replying as much to fans so I don't think it meant anything.

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”