Taylor Nicole Dean #2

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #2

Post by Guest »

morganebony_ wrote:Sorry for the novel, just wanted to add my 2 cents to the conversation, Taylor has truly got herself into a hole and I’m not entirely sure she can get out of. I hope she can, but it just seems to be getting worse for her at this point.
Haha, no need to apologize. It was an interesting read, and I agree, it's just going to get worse before it gets any better. As his exes have said - he always swears he's a changed man and then on tour cheats on them and goes back to drugs.

Girlfriends are clearly expendable to him, to be used and discarded like a cheap toy. I think that they will probably get engaged at some point too, which is something that has happened several times before.

He just posted this seemingly sweet tribute to Taylor ( but I swear that more than half of it his him comparing her to his exes and bashing and threatening said exes. :roll: Taylor replies saying that they are "such a perfect pair" and that she "couldn't have asked for a better soulmate."
*excuse me while I throw up*

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

Seasidedreams wrote:
morganebony_ wrote:Sorry for the novel, just wanted to add my 2 cents to the conversation, Taylor has truly got herself into a hole and I’m not entirely sure she can get out of. I hope she can, but it just seems to be getting worse for her at this point.
Haha, no need to apologize. It was an interesting read, and I agree, it's just going to get worse before it gets any better. As his exes have said - he always swears he's a changed man and then on tour cheats on them and goes back to drugs.

Girlfriends are clearly expendable to him, to be used and discarded like a cheap toy. I think that they will probably get engaged at some point too, which is something that has happened several times before.

He just posted this seemingly sweet tribute to Taylor ( but I swear that more than half of it his him comparing her to his exes and bashing and threatening said exes. :roll: Taylor replies saying that they are "such a perfect pair" and that she "couldn't have asked for a better soulmate."
I saw that post LOL. He's so rebounding on Taylor. The fact he can't shut up about his exes proves he's not over them. I think any female who has been rebounded on can attest that's the number one sign. And her saying they're soul mates after seeing the way she spoke about him to Chelsea and her mom.... Makes me really think she just faked the scared abused angel act to get her mom worked up and stir up drama.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Seasidedreams wrote:

Why the fuck would he choose that picture, she literally looks like a "Meth: not even once" poster.

He is still in the grooming phase with her, saying she's perfect and makes him want to live. If only her ego would stand down, she'd see how dangerous that kind of talk is.

Being put on a pedestal is nice until he starts misbehaving, and suddenly, when he's NOT happy and DOESN'T want to live/try/be nice to her, it's HER fault. It's a manipulative tactic.

I think it will be a few years until he leaves her. His career is in shambles and he doesn't have any better prospects now. Once his 'PR troubles' blow over (because patriarchy) he'll start touring again and find a new girlchild to fuck with.

PurpleDino23
Learner
Learner

Post by PurpleDino23 »

Taylor's mom has made a YouTube. It's called "Everyday Dean" for anyone interested, and it looks like it's going to be a vlog channel, as per the channel name and what she has uploaded thus far.

About the snake being named Morphine, I'm personally extremely shocked shes naming her snake after an opiate. It's not something to normalize. It's an extremely dangerous drug that can lead to heroin usage. And if anyone has done any research on heroin as I have, heroin is actually metabolized through the liver into morphine. So essentially it's the same as heroin. I tried leaving a comment on one of Taylor's Insta pics of the snake saying I thought it was super dangerous to name her snake after an opiate, and normalize it as she is because little kids really look up to her and will think that it's cool because their favorite YouTuber thinks it's cool which could lead to these kids trying opiates. It's dangerous actually. Of course her fans came and attacked me as per usual letting me know I'm nothing less of an idiot because nobody is going to try drugs after the name of a snake.... :roll: Apparently people can't think outside the box and understand the impact and influence people like Taylor (YouTubers or people with fame in general) have over their fans *especially* young kids.

I've been meaning to ask, I've gotten in the habit of reblogging what Taylor Tweets but lately, as or the last few days, I haven't gotten a single notification to my phone with her new tweets. I went to her Twitter and tried seeing if I was blocked, if she hasn't been tweeting, or if I turned off notifications; none of this was the case. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? I have no idea what it could be or how to reverse it and it's really annoying me as I am missing out on information. Anyone have any idea?

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

I also don't think she uses drugs, or at least class A/B drugs. Weed is fairly easy to hide from your parents but once you go into higher classes it's not just a smell/slight need of food that are the main signs.

I also said this on lolcow but they'd rather theorise if she's 'pinned' or no when she uses strong lights lmao. As someone has said, she's just stirring the drama up.

KittensAreCute
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KittensAreCute »

morganebony_ wrote:Sorry for double post, but one more thing I wanted to add on the ragdoll kitten front.

I’m not entirely sure if this is true for every kind of cat (purebred or “standard” cats) but I know it’s particularly true for rag doll cats. They aren’t supposed to leave the mother before 12 weeks of age. I know most cats tend to be 8 weeks, but in my research of ragdolls, it’s standard for 12 weeks and no sooner. I didn’t want to question the legitimacy of her breeder, but to get a kitten at 5 1/2 weeks suggests they don’t care about their animals at all so likely haven’t been screened for any health problems. I hope this kitty turns out ok, the odds are stacked agasint it at this point :/
As a proud owner of a Cornish Rex and a Turkish Angora you are right. 8 weeks is for dogs, people do it with cats but it really isn't reccomended, 10 weeks is the standard for anything that isn't a breeder cat. Unless it is an orphaned kitten anything under 10 weeks isn't a good idea. Anything under 8 weeks is just inhumane.

With both of my kittens 16 weeks was actually the standard. This is typically done by breeders because there is tons still to learn from their mothers but also because high end breeders will not give up an unaltered cat. I've had cats in the past that were sent home younger and they were great cats, but the extra weeks are helpful.

Also, I don't think it's a lilac point. I think he is a blue point, it's hard to tell since you're looking at a young kitten but in the most recent pictures the blue is really starting to show. You can also see that his leathers are much more grey than pinkish. I also doubt that a breeder that sells kittens at 5 weeks knows enough to even breed a lilac point.

The lilac trait is a combination of two genes the first is for colour and the second is for dilution. The dilution is a common enough recessive trait. If you have a grey cat, there it is. It turns black to grey or in pointed cats seal to blue. What's less common is chocolate (which dilutes to lilac), this colour isn't really seen outside of breeder cats. The trait is recessive to the black trait and therefore you need to breed two cats that carry chocolate genes in order to get it. Chocolates/Lilacs are much more pinkish on the leathers (the paws and nose).

Lol, sorry for the cat genetics ramble. I'm sure if it was a lilac point Taylor would brag about it too.

Here's a comparison between her cat and a lilac point (remember that points darken as they age too and you've probably not seen the early stages of a point because you're not an idiot that takes a 5 week old kitten home).

https://imgur.com/a/pNZPN[/offtopic]

Optimumlighting
Learner
Learner

Post by Optimumlighting »

I wonder if Taylor’s YouTube videos are getting demonetized? I know Emzotic has videos hat are getting demonetized and they have similar content, so I wonder if Taylor’s also facing the same issues

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

How long have they been dating?

gnar

Post by gnar »

Wat wrote:How long have they been dating?
since October 2017

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

KittensAreCute wrote:
morganebony_ wrote:Sorry for double post, but one more thing I wanted to add on the ragdoll kitten front.

I’m not entirely sure if this is true for every kind of cat (purebred or “standard” cats) but I know it’s particularly true for rag doll cats. They aren’t supposed to leave the mother before 12 weeks of age. I know most cats tend to be 8 weeks, but in my research of ragdolls, it’s standard for 12 weeks and no sooner. I didn’t want to question the legitimacy of her breeder, but to get a kitten at 5 1/2 weeks suggests they don’t care about their animals at all so likely haven’t been screened for any health problems. I hope this kitty turns out ok, the odds are stacked agasint it at this point :/
As a proud owner of a Cornish Rex and a Turkish Angora you are right. 8 weeks is for dogs, people do it with cats but it really isn't reccomended, 10 weeks is the standard for anything that isn't a breeder cat. Unless it is an orphaned kitten anything under 10 weeks isn't a good idea. Anything under 8 weeks is just inhumane.

With both of my kittens 16 weeks was actually the standard. This is typically done by breeders because there is tons still to learn from their mothers but also because high end breeders will not give up an unaltered cat. I've had cats in the past that were sent home younger and they were great cats, but the extra weeks are helpful.

Also, I don't think it's a lilac point. I think he is a blue point, it's hard to tell since you're looking at a young kitten but in the most recent pictures the blue is really starting to show. You can also see that his leathers are much more grey than pinkish. I also doubt that a breeder that sells kittens at 5 weeks knows enough to even breed a lilac point.

The lilac trait is a combination of two genes the first is for colour and the second is for dilution. The dilution is a common enough recessive trait. If you have a grey cat, there it is. It turns black to grey or in pointed cats seal to blue. What's less common is chocolate (which dilutes to lilac), this colour isn't really seen outside of breeder cats. The trait is recessive to the black trait and therefore you need to breed two cats that carry chocolate genes in order to get it. Chocolates/Lilacs are much more pinkish on the leathers (the paws and nose).

Lol, sorry for the cat genetics ramble. I'm sure if it was a lilac point Taylor would brag about it too.

Here's a comparison between her cat and a lilac point (remember that points darken as they age too and you've probably not seen the early stages of a point because you're not an idiot that takes a 5 week old kitten home).

https://imgur.com/a/pNZPN[/offtopic]
You may be right on the blue front!! I’m sure the breeders don’t even know what they have to be honest, if the craigslist ad is to be believed, they were marketed as rag doll kittens but no mention of a colour point or anything.

No matter what colour it ends up being, rag dolls are beautiful cats and getting ours was the best decision we have ever made, I just wish that Taylor stopped promoting irresponsible/backyard breeders that clearly don’t care about their animals. She has so many people looking up to her, I don’t want her minions thinking this is the norm.
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

coer
Learner
Learner

Post by coer »

lol i hope taylor tries to go on tour with him so her mom has to take control of her animals... or someone who knows what they're doing.

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

Is there a law about the number of animals someone can have? I feel like it should be illegal for one person to own *so many* animals, especially if they don't have a stable job.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Wat wrote:Is there a law about the number of animals someone can have? I feel like it should be illegal for one person to own *so many* animals, especially if they don't have a stable job.
Not really. Animals don't have many rights in this country, even less so for exotic animals. As long as she is providing minimal care (which isn't really enough in the eyes of dedicated pet owners) she will be alright with the law.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

didimentionimvegan
Learner
Learner

Post by didimentionimvegan »

Any laws limiting animals are usually local ordinances. I’ve lived different places and only one just had a law about the number of dogs you could have no mention of other animals. I wish I could find pictures of my oldest cat as a kitten. She was actually a runt, her two brothers were significantly bigger than her unlike Nemo and his sister who was the same size. She’s a really tiny cat full grown when I got her at 8ish weeks she did not look anywhere as bad as Nemo.

Pliffesaurusrex
Learner
Learner

Post by Pliffesaurusrex »

So much old stuff about Jonny and how much he loved her on Manda's Instagram, also a bit about their breakup and other stuff as well if anyone wants to go through it. She has a lot of pictures of him reading, a couple of them in the bath together, and other cute couple stuff. It's interesting how much different he seems because he was exactly the same person, just not bloated and looking like death. The funny thing is she even has a picture of Nala on her Instagram, this was obviously way before Taylor and Jonny ever got together but it is interesting. A few more I found interesting Jonny is a sweet talker, he has a way with words. So obviously Taylor is just swallowing his pill, the same one he gave to every other girl before he started treating them like trash. It's kind of sad how he pits his ex's against his newest fling, and then they band together once they're broken but the newer girl only see's them as dick hoppers and won't listen to what they are saying. Jonny plays a sick game, and he goes for naive 20 somethings who don't know anything about the world.

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

Wait how do you guys know she tried to date Post Malone? That’s so weird lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

speakyourdreams wrote:Wait how do you guys know she tried to date Post Malone? That’s so weird lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her mom said she was on her livestream. I posted a transcript a while ago and the stream may be on YT, but she basically just said Taylor was DMing Post, but found out he had a girlfriend so she moved on to Jonny

EleanorRigbyy
Debater
Debater

Post by EleanorRigbyy »

She's posting about not naming the snake Morphine bc she's getting too much shit. Good. It's not cute and artsy and unique Taylor. Most people's experience with morphine is negative even when it wasn't used to get high.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

catnip
Talker
Talker

Post by catnip »

I’ve been thinking about the morphing thing and anyone else find it kinda sketch that she suddenly decided to name THIS snake something so ‘edgy’? In the middle of her ‘drug scandal’ with jonny and all the drama she suddenly has an ephiphany that snakes don’t cause harm so call it after a pain reliever to be deep :roll: Could have done the same with Celia, who has a hissy attitude, Salem who’s an ‘edgy emo’ snake, or Sabore as green trees are known to be more bitey. But no. Just another move to keep the drama going :FU:

Rose57
Informer
Informer

Post by Rose57 »

EleanorRigbyy wrote:She's posting about not naming the snake Morphine bc she's getting too much shit. Good. It's not cute and artsy and unique Taylor. Most people's experience with morphine is negative even when it wasn't used to get high.
its also completely unrelated to venom.... and arent her snakes not even poisonous?

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”