Taylor Nicole Dean #4

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Nicole Dean #4

Post by Res Judicata »

Money can't buy taste. It is the ugliest fucking house I've seen in a while. They just rented it because it's in an exclusive neighborhood and has that god-awful atrium. I hope their neighbors enjoy living next to druggies who aren't going to keep up the lawn. That fountain's going to be irreparably clogged with debris in two months.

original_doll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by original_doll »

I think the house looks nice. Of course they are renting it to show off (although why show off rent? Buy something at least lol) and we all know the owners will regret renting it to them.

original_doll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by original_doll »

Catching up on comments: I don’t think her career has died....yet. She could still save it IF and only IF she leaves that scumbag boyfriend of hers. But I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Browhannc
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Browhannc »

So her new video is up. The first half, she was her typical, irritating self. Then for "part 2", maybe it's just me, but she sounded fck'd up. Like, seriously. Idk if she was drink of if she's using again (did she ever actually stop?), but something was not right. Why am I not surprised?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sadaffair
Informer
Informer

Post by sadaffair »

With the way her hands and arms look, it’s clear she’s still using. This is ridiculous. Someone needs to take all of her animals away.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

She's also drinking to 'calm her nerves' or something which basically means she is just drinking.

Absolute mess.

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ebony_ »

Im writing this as I'm watching the new video but damn the first day of the "part 2" animal room she was absolutely on something, wether it be drugs or alcohol I'm not sure but she was definitely off and slurring her words slightly. Reminds me of when I'm tipsy bit not fully drunk yet. I know I should probably slow down a bit.

As someone who knows absolutely nothing about reptiles/reptile keeping, do they have sensitive ears? I would hate to be in that room in a small cage while she is vacuuming it so close to the actual cage, I feel like hardwood floors would be better to just be able to sweep the mess up. Also I don't think I remember the 2 smaller snakes in the rack system, she has the hognose and toast but who are the others? I also like the setup of the animal room in the sense that it has a seperate "pantry" area where she can keep everything. I don't know why I like it so much but if I had as many animals as her, that seems like a good idea to be able to have everything organised in a seperate spot for each animal.

What are all the individual tubs on the rack system? Surely she can't have that many snakes? I knew she has had a few but since she hasn't been posting as much I actually forgot about all the animals she has. Man if they are all full I definitely forgot about how bad her hoarding was.

I honestly feel bad for her. I hope she is getting better but seeing her hands and what people are saying, it doesn't appear so (although I have never done drugs so I don't know the signs). The house is beautiful but the styling is lacking a little bit but I guess she has just moved in so she has time to fix that up and make it nice. I like the Atrium. Its nice for the animals to be able to get some outside time in the sun in a safe environment where they don't have to have constant supervision. Obviously I would still be watching them but it seems safer than having them out in an open backyard. Overall I really hope she is helping herself still. It would be beneficial for her to drop Jonny but I don't think that will happen despite the obviously abusive relationship (she posted about in the deleted tweets last year). Obviously my biggest concern is the animals but hopefully with this new, bigger house she is more dedicated to looking after them and giving them the best life possible. They are her income and she must be running pretty short of cash after the massive hiatus
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

bb09
Talker
Talker

Post by bb09 »

In the latest video she sounded weird and very nasaly like she was speaking through her nose too

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

she's admitted to still using! (you may have to pause to read the screenshots cause they go by pretty quick).
on one hand, I feel bad for her, both my uncles are/were addicts. my older uncle passed away new years day 2015 of an overdose after finding out his best friend was sleeping with my aunt. but on the other hand, I have no sympathy for animal abusers. I'm calling it what it is, it's clear these precious little babies are being abused and neglected, how many of them die shortly after she gets them. It can't always be the breeder's fault like she makes her viewers think.

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

The atrium is full of artificial turf that isn't going to provide a very enriching experience for her animals. Part of exposing them to nature is to expose them to real grass they can burrow, dig or find bugs in. Not going to happen in that space. Plus they did clean out that fountain with some kind of bubbling chemicals. That's going to leave residue that will harm sensitive reptile skin. A few people I've run across are skeptical about taking reptiles outside because they can pick up parasites and diseases that will force you to quarantine them to keep it from spreading. God knows she doesn't quarantine and she did have that big old mite infestation that hit her blue tongued skink pretty badly.

Did you guys see her new frog, too? She majorly showed she has no fucking clue what she's doing when she posted pictures of her holding him with cotton gloves. Dry cotton like that will soak up a frog's moisture and cause them harm.

lillucy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lillucy »

Hi everyone! I've been lurking through all this drama for awhile now and first time posting here! Taylor went out with a friend or assistant, Betty?? I went on Bettys profile and she had aa picture with Taylor from that night. Taylor has since deleted this comment from the post but I got a screen shot. "Betty needs to lay off the heroin :///" I dunno I just feel like her drug use is too soon to be joking about or she's still getting high..Image

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by speakyourdreams »

She a whole ass crackhead wow
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

Lululadybug
Learner
Learner

Post by Lululadybug »

This has nothing to do with Taylor but is Tori/Pugpibblehedgie still a little off? Last I watched her videos was when one of her hedgehogs died and her videos afterwards seemed a tad off to me. Now this does have to do with Taylor, she's just a complete train wreck isn't she? I haven't seen her videos because I don't want to give her the views and encourage her bad behavior any farther.

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

Taylor is still using. The orange caps in the bathroom from her video w/ Mushu. The bruises/track marks.
The signs are all there.
Beyond that, her latest video was Kronos was a ****ing mess. Throwing an already stressed out reptile into nasty water, whilst shoving food at him. This girl needs to GO.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

Honestly so confused on why she was trying to feed him like a bowl full of mice when it was meant to be an enrichment activity. The diet we have seen given to him before included mice too so they're certainly not just a 'treat' (and even if they were - they don't seem to be a great treat anyway). Anyway, I would personally avoid food with enrichment activities because obviously.. it's an enrichment activity, unless you're gonna hide the food around to be found or whatever (which doesn't seem to be suitable for him anyway so) or do something else that isn't just handing it to him.

She basically seems to have a really lose grasp on enrichment for any of her animals.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Browhannc wrote:So her new video is up. The first half, she was her typical, irritating self. Then for "part 2", maybe it's just me, but she sounded fck'd up. Like, seriously. Idk if she was drink of if she's using again (did she ever actually stop?), but something was not right. Why am I not surprised?

Omg! I was coming to say the same thing. I mean her voice is totally different. She's talking different. Kinda like her nose is messed up. Slurring words and talking excited/high pitched and kind of faster than normal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

I swear to god if she keeps that black lab...

Post by Guest »

"I am being responsible."

First time for everything I guess.

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

Anyone notice this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

She really blocked my 400 follower stan twt acc for ranting that she should have taken better care of the animals that mass died not so long ago lmao

If I was her, I'd humble myself and let people express their anger over it.

Return to “Taylor Nicole Dean”