Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heycheri/Sherilynn Macale/Tinysweetheart/CaliPetite

Post by Kimchi_ »

ZenCat wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:59 am

She's the special type of narcissist who gets joy out of holding something over children. Literal 4 year olds. Is that who she can lord over now? Adults are clearly out of her league as are school age kids, so she's one upping pre-schoolers.

The only thing greater than her ego is her laziness. In her deluded head she's so great that everything should come to her with no effort, including picking up dog poop apparently. That's just not how life works so yeah, it's hitting her hard. She's quickly running out of tricks and hot air with absolutely nothing to back herself. L O L
LOL, what an amazing empath you are, HeyCheri.

This is just like when she posted on Snapchat about how she taught a little boy how to play a game at target, then bragged about “kicking his ass” after. She’s pathetic.

I think she’s a full time nanny how, that’s the only way her family can make her somewhat useful to them due to all the free time she has on her hands.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Stop catfishing, Cheri. We all know what you really look like without the Facetune, filters, and photoshop. Fixed it for you, hun. Stop lying to yourself.

Image Image

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Sometimes when she moves, the filter goes away and you can see her true features: her nose is as wide as her mouth and she has an extreme underbite and very long face shape/long jaw:

Never trust a cute picture of Cheri. 100% inaccurate.

ALSO, Cheri, stop tweeting about always going on “road trips” with your mom/sister. It’s called picking up discounted furniture with your mom cuz you can’t drive at 32 years old, not a road trip.

Kimchi_
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimchi_ »

Her underbite drives me INSANE! I don't understand why she got her boobs done before she underwent any sort of dental work.

Tinysweetjustice
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinysweetjustice »

Honeyboo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:06 pm
Sometimes when she moves, the filter goes away and you can see her true features: her nose is as wide as her mouth and she has an extreme underbite and very long face shape/long jaw:

Never trust a cute picture of Cheri. 100% inaccurate.

ALSO, Cheri, stop tweeting about always going on “road trips” with your mom/sister. It’s called picking up discounted furniture with your mom cuz you can’t drive at 32 years old, not a road trip.

Oh my lordy - yes! Once her eyes are off camera the filter doesn't know what to do! LOL how can she continue to look at herself like that? It's gotta be suuuper unhealthy.

Her life is sooooooooo boring now. Roaches, furniture shopping and complaining about people "stealing" her art for which she doesn't even own the IP. She may finally kill this thread with her complete yawnfest of a life.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

Never say never. Last time this thread died we were treated to her butt hole and flaps. I'm sure that's the tip of the iceberg of shameful stuff she's done on the internet. It all comes out one day!

Her face is actually concave, with the lowest point being where her nose joins her brows. The entire bottom half juts out like a moon. Fixing her teeth wouldn't come close to fixing her face lol. She'd need to shave down her jaw completely and push the whole thing back. I don't even know how they'd even be able to pull her nose out from inside her face.... It looks unfixable. Her IRL and her idealised image of herself will never become one.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Went ahead and took the liberty of trying to undo the photoshop in her catfishing pictures. IRL she looks like this! Just with dark eyes. Stop making your eyes light, hun. We know IRL you have dark brown regular ol’ Asian eyes. Stop lying to yourself.

Image Image

Image Image

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

ZenCat wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:27 am
The entire bottom half juts out like a moon. Fixing her teeth wouldn't come close to fixing her face lol. She'd need to shave down her jaw completely and push the whole thing back. I don't even know how they'd even be able to pull her nose out from inside her face.... It looks unfixable. Her IRL and her idealised image of herself will never become one.
Yes. Any Ortho/cosmetic dentist will tell her that even if she gets veneers to replace her crowded and crooked teeth, she will still need extensive jaw surgery. I doubt she’ll ever fix her jaw though. I predict her next surgery will be her nose or her teeth... if she can ever afford it. Jaw surgery is super intense so until then, she’ll just stick to FaceTune, Snapchat filters, and photoshop for that.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

Facial surgeries are way riskier than boob jobs because you need a REALLY good surgeon with a good eye for subtly and balance. Going by her terrible boob job, if she does try to do something to her face the whole thing will be a disaster. Honestly I wouldn't even know where to start. Even if you cut her nostrils down to narrow them, it doesn't resolve the dent at the top of her bridge that makes her face look pushed in. Going to Korea would be her best bet, they do a lot of similar types of surgery. But that would require traveling.. And funds... Things Heycheri doesn't have.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

HAHAHAAHAHHA BRO this is delusion at its fullest!!
What has she experienced? Traveling the world? Getting your drivers license? Graduating from school? Meeting her soul mate? Landing a dream job? What crazy adventures has she experienced? You show your BUTTHOLE and FLAPS on the Internet, haven’t left the country besides once for a work trip (and maybe the Phillipines with your family), barely leave your ROOM, play video games for 15 hours straight, neglect your dog, and when you’re not exposing your holes to men online you’re busy photoshopping every single thing about you.

Her life is a completely fabricated on the internet for her own self delusion. Keep deceiving yourself if it helps you sleep at night hun. Wowwwww...

Tinysweetjustice
Talker
Talker

All shots taken within 6 days! Seriously wtf

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

^^ in that last picture (bottom right) her mouth is seriously an upside down smile. Why is it like that??? Why isn’t her smile turned up at the corners like a normal person? Looks like a bizarre frown. I’ve never seen a smile like that in my life but that’s one of Cheri’s signature features.

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

But she's naturally pretty you guys!! Cheri the multi award winning, head turning, men can't help but pay to see her butthole BEAUTY. Women are overcome with rage and envy every time Cheri enters a room. They desperately clutch on to their men knowing they're no match. It's ~so annoying~ being this outwordly hot. Cheri can't hold down jobs because her beauty distracts her co workers so shes always getting fired. She can't leave the house because men constantly talk to her and it's impossible to get things done. Friendships fail because everyone, men and women, are jealous of her and wish they were as rich and successful based on looks alone like Cheri is. She's the real victim here. The curse of beauty is what has brought the otherwise amazing and flawless Cheri to where she is today. Hiding out in Stockton was her only option after the constant harassment and sabotage from those short poppies in SF. The real shame is she'll never reach her potential because being hot is a curse in this petty, cruel world. I mean if she wasn't so petite she'd be the top paid runway model in the world. Gigi Hadid who? Candice Swanepoel what? Tall busty blondes are gross boring compared to our exotic ~Spanish, Chinese, Filipina~ Cheri. They're so freaking lucky she's not entering professional modelling yet because that will end their careers for sure.

CoffeePlease
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeePlease »

It is really jarring to see her without makeup. I’m envious of her photoshopping skills bc damn, she creates a whole new person every time she edits a picture.

What is her current persona/fake occupation? Is she just an “artist” now?

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

CoffeePlease wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:04 am
It is really jarring to see her without makeup. I’m envious of her photoshopping skills bc damn, she creates a whole new person every time she edits a picture.

What is her current persona/fake occupation? Is she just an “artist” now?
Her current fake occupation is Twitch streamer who doodles emotes and cartoon and streams herself playing video games with her nephew that she babysits. As pillow-fights (Cheri’s IRL friend who only lasted maybe a month of friendship) says, the most she made during a stream was a dollar and some change? If you ever tune into her live streams she averages only 7-12 viewers. Not 700-1200. Literally 7-12 viewers. But if you google “tinysweetheart-calipetite” you can find cam links of her literally showing her butthole, shoving vibrators in her veejay, and sucking on a dildo.

Tinysweetjustice
Talker
Talker

:o :? Is her sister aware that Sherilynn Macale is now streaming on Twitch with her 4 yo child without any censorship to her fanbase of camgirl-findom-foot fetish loving creeps??

Also she mentions that he visits every Friday - def a weekend nanny as someone guessed! But her sister may want to lay down some rules or Sherilynn/tinysweetheart/calipetite is going to find a way to monetize her nephew.

Kimchi_
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimchi_ »

Tinysweetjustice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:35 am

Omg, that bottom right picture is TERRIFYING.

Lmao, and I remember back in the LJ days she said the only people she genuinely thought may be prettier than her were VS models and Megan Fox.

offthebeatenpath
Learner
Learner

Post by offthebeatenpath »

Heycheri confirms during her Twitch stream that poor Mylo is completely under-socialized and growls and nips at people because he's not used to being with anyone but her. Poor little guy!

Oddly she also said he's not used to being around men, because she never had men around, but she adopted him when living with......a man. And then had Main Piece around all the time. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Pillow-fight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pillow-fight »

Kimchi_ wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:57 pm
Tinysweetjustice wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:35 am

Omg, that bottom right picture is TERRIFYING.

Lmao, and I remember back in the LJ days she said the only people she genuinely thought may be prettier than her were VS models and Megan Fox.

That's Sherilynn Macale alright! I just don't get it. How can she look in the mirror and think she looks anything like her Instagram photos... She must do it for the compliments online because she doesn't get any kind of positive attention in real life. I mean...the screen shots from twitch say it all. Even when she packs on the makeup in real life she still looks below average.

She really doesn't care for Mylo. She would talk about him like he was the biggest burden in her life. Whoever commented earlier about her using him to better her online persona and take nudes with was right! I'm sure she kept him just to spite Tony. I didn't tell her her place smelled like piss, but suggested she house train Mylo and she told me he is house trained, but when she was healing from her boob job she couldn't walk him and had gotten used to using the training pads and letting him go inside. She is full of these kinda BS excuses, its no wonder she can't hold a job.

I dunno where she was working last, but early 2018, before the boob job, she was let go. I asked what happened, and she tried dodging the question, it sounded like there were performance issues that she tried to work on with her boss, but he was fed up and paid her a $30K severance to leave instead. She never mentioned she had $27K credit card debt, but it makes sense that's how she paid it. When she was telling me this, she also mentioned she would typically apply for unemployment whenever it happened... I thought to myself, wow, how many times does this happen...and you're a piece of shit to brag about a cycle of temp jobs, unemployment insurance and skipping out on taxes.

I watched one of her tinysweetheart-calipetite camwhore vids and her right breast is totally squarsh. It's flat on the outside and bulges at the top making the nipple point upward. I also noticed she's always covering that side of her right boob with her arm or hair as someone else mentioned, hahaha what a waste!

At least she finally changed her location, not to Stockton, just California... Her fake veganism makes me want a bacon cheeseburger.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

^^ always look forward to your posts, pillow-fights!! Hahaha I can’t believe her loooong drawn out and exaggerated LinkedIn resume is nothing but a repertoire of unemployment benefits!! Makes perfect sense. No place ever kept her for longer than a few months, and they were all start ups, lollll. The only job (?) that she’s been able to hold down is findom/talking to foot worshipping men, and now: hole-sharing on the Internet. Aka fetish/sex-related work. But get it girl. Just own it. Be honest with yourself. You’re not and never were a successful ANYTHING.

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”