Anyone?

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anyone?

Post by prettyontheinside »

This is the first time I've seen her quote from a book that I've read. That passage she highlighted had little to no significance to the book. The book isn't even about domestic violence. It's a thriller about a time traveler who goes back in time to prevent the assassination of Kennedy. That snippet was meant to show Lee Harvey Oswald's strained relationship with his wife--odd choice of passage to quote, unless she's trying to speak out against Sex Monster. Did she ever allege that he was abusive?

opinionated
Learner
Learner

Post by opinionated »

I noticed HeyCheri cleaned up her linkedin. Golly! Is she still blogging for Virgin for FREE? What is she doing for work? Still an independent social media consultant? LOL! She can't even work her own blog but is allegedly consulting others? LOL^2

"I now spend the majority of my days as a social media consultant for hire while maintaining a blog and pursuing altruistic goals." In other words, "I do nothing!" Honestly, if I had her resources on the West Coast, I'd be rolling around in $. She is an excellent speaker and manipulator -- it's hard to believe that she is so damn pathetic. We've covered this before but damn the time is rolling on by! Even with all the uncompensated work she has been doing, someone should have taken a legit bite and given Sherilynn Macale a full time paid job with potential benefits. On paper she's very desirable.

Ehh.

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

Heycheri cleaned up her linkedin a while ago. Macale took up our ideas of volunteering instead of merely raising "awareness" in the community, so now she thinks she's a philanthropist lol. Heycheri probably served meals once and then just kept it on her linkedin. It's kind of like how she wrote what? 3 articles for Virgin without being paid and now it's on her resume for years as an "editor."

I've never heard Sherilynn Macale as a speaker but you're right, I also think heycheri should've at least had some minimum wage job by now. On paper, heycheri has job-hopped too much and she has a terrible reputation. San Francisco is a pretty dense small city and word travels fast. What is most impressive about heycheri to onlookers is her so-called large number of followers (on youtube/facebook/etc.) but um, they're not real :S.

I don't know why heycheri has been so low-key lately. I figured she's upset about turning 26 next month with her lack of a stable romantic life, as she dreams of getting married and having many children.
NEW FORUM FOR HEYCHERI / SHERILYNN MACALE:

https://tattle.life/threads/heycheri.7479

Sallydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Sallydoo »

Does anyone remember that interview thing she did for TNW I think? IMO she was awkward and not at all how she portrays herself to be. She wasn't this confident, engaging character she thinks she is. She seemed intimidated and looked like a bobble head with the way she just kept nodding her huge head. So I can only assume her public speaking is also subpar.

Just found the video I was talking about.

Wanna know what else I thought was funny? How excited heycheri was for that drawing of herself from that 'cartoonist at Cartoon Network'

Sallydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Sallydoo »

I'm on my phone an accidentally submitted too early! She kept going on and on about it and making it SUCH a big deal, like omg someone from CARTOON NETWORK is doing a portrait of ME. CARTOON NETWORK guys, you've heard of CARTOON NETWORK, right? Well, someone from CARTOON NETWORK is drawing ME. And from what I could tell this guy isn't anything to get THAT excited about. It would almost be like someone bragging about Cheri writing something for them because she contributed a couple articles to Virgin. He even said something like no one has ever been this excited to get a drawing from me lol.

infinity
Learner
Learner

Post by infinity »

Sherilynn Macale looks horrendous * without Photoshop:

These are all photos that other people have uploaded, so Sherilynn Macale didn't get a chance to photoshop it. 99% of photos that Sherilynn Macale uploads herself goes through some editing, altering her appearance.

These have been uploaded by Sherilynn Macale and you can see that they're very different by the unedited ones above.

*She doesn't look ugly, but the fact that she alters her chin, nose, and jaw, is really really sad, which makes her seem less and less credible/trustworthy/honest.

infinity
Learner
Learner

Post by infinity »

Sherilynn Macale without Photoshop.
Here are the originals:

Context

opinionated
Learner
Learner

Post by opinionated »

@infinity: I don't think that all of those are raw, unfiltered photos. Blue dress photos have had some "help"; the nose is too done.

heycheri
Stalker
Stalker

Post by heycheri »

Oh hi. You should just, y'know, ask me any question you want about SexMonster. Because I am happy to answer them.

wowannoying
Debater
Debater

Post by wowannoying »

HeyCheri lives in California. Why is she up at 1 am posting half naked pictures of herself?

This WOMAN is nearly 26. In four years she will 30 years old! How long does she intend to live the SAME vapid, pathetic, and banal life? Get it together bitch.

thecutiedisease
Talker
Talker

Post by thecutiedisease »

What's his real name?

Muscaria
Learner
Learner

Post by Muscaria »

So HeyCheri mastered the fine art of self-control AND the art of drinking. Oh God, she is such an inspiration!
Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale

opinionated
Learner
Learner

Post by opinionated »

Her current writing style is doing her a disservice since I did see potential before. She writes as if she's very naive and she makes herself seem "special" (special meaning mentally handicapped). People in her writing are presented as adults while she's presented not only as ignorant, but also in need of constant encouragement, validation, and motivation -- a child. Writing out a conversation verbatim is horribly annoying when it lacks substance.

The "alcohol" post had me rolling my eyes and I didn't even read the whole thing; reading the first sentence every two paragraphs will get you through her mindless dribble and it's worth the 30-seconds of amusement. Peep the interest, btw. Two comments? Ha!

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

I can't believe she actually made that blog post

wowannoying
Debater
Debater

Post by wowannoying »

Like were you an alcoholic... an out of control drunk? Why would she think her abstaining from alcohol would be interesting in any way, shape, or form? Many people don't drink HeyCheri. It is not a big deal AT ALL.

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

On top of being involved with sports, i dislike the taste of 99% of alcohol, and it usually gives me a stomachache so I don't usually bother. I've been drunk 2 times in the last 18 months or so. Big. Fucking. Deal. Should I put it on my FB timeline or blog about it like Heycheri did? It's sooooooooooooooo ABSURD. And honestly, it's weird.

hecho
Talker
Talker

Post by hecho »

Heycheri wants to start her own social media company. With interns and employees and everything.

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”