Continue Here <3

offthebeatenpath
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HeyCheri - Part 3

Post by offthebeatenpath »

Yo Sherilynn - Shakespeare didn't write novels. C'MON how uneducated can you be? You did graduate HS right?

offthebeatenpath
Learner
Learner

offthebeatenpath wrote:Yo Sherilynn - Shakespeare didn't write novels. C'MON how uneducated can you be? You did graduate HS right?

drag0ngirl
Learner
Learner

Post by drag0ngirl »

i don't get why she asks all these dumb questions on her twitter or facebook all the time. being so 'savvy' on the Internet would make you think that she would use Google more often....

Also: THIS

As if working while sick warrants a pat on the back or something.... welcome to the real world? You're over 25, yo.

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

She's all: "pray for me"

next tweet: "God, if you're real, please don't let anyone steal my bike while I'm getting my checkup. That would super suck. Thanks."

remember her whole Im a Catholic / church with APG / etc? LOL

As an atheist I'd definitely rather her question god. But it's just funny how that whole subject was dropped after APG dumped her.

"Ohhh snaaap. I’ve finally reached 300,000 followers on Facebook.

What does it mean?!

… Nothing.
Nothing, really."

Exactly bc it's all faked/lists/etc. Your twitter dropped out of the 8,000s and has been dropping ever since.

Muscaria
Learner
Learner

Post by Muscaria »

I thought this thread and Cheri were gone for good! Not surprise to find her single again, haha. And now she graces us with a new post about her homelessness...
Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale

Post by Guest »

Sherilynn Macale thinks it's some kind of accomplishment or adventure that she ran away.
In reality it's just something to be ashamed off.

A lot of young teenagers run away from home so they can escape abuse.
That's an courageous act, that counts as some accomplishment.
That they finally broke free from their abusive environment.

She really thinks she can put her experience up there with people who ran away for their lives?

She ran away with a boy, who later cheated on her with two girls(one was addicted to meth i think)
Who abused her physically also?
Made her parents worried sick, when all they were was good parents and kind?

Her running away is something to be ashamed of, certainly nothing to be proud of.

hecho
Talker
Talker

Post by hecho »

Helping someone cheat is not something you should be proud of. I hope you realize you're ultimately not doing anyone any favors by helping them cheat.

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

Running away for 7 months with some guy "you thought was cool" is nothing to brag about. You came from a good and financially secure home with siblings and parents who were scared shit, I'm sure. you took up beds at homeless shelters when you had your OWN ROOM and YOUR OWN BED YOUR HOUSE. You're a selfish girl who's extremely out of touch with reality. This story is getting old, Cheri. Grow up already.

ellemeno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ellemeno »

ExplicitEdge: I should've run away a lot sooner Lol
ThEaNoMaLy8: how are your parents dealing with this?
ExplicitEdge: I don't know. I don't tlak to them.
ThEaNoMaLy8: lol
ExplicitEdge: All I hear is that my mom cries every night, and my dad does nothing but bitch and yell and scream.
ThEaNoMaLy8: they didnt call the police or anything?
ExplicitEdge: They did.
ExplicitEdge: I was in hiding for a while. Sleeping in parks, under bridges, in creeks.
ExplicitEdge: Hopping from house to house -- always on foot and never on the main roads.
ExplicitEdge: It was hard, but worth it. :O
ThEaNoMaLy8: thats really awesome, a real adventure huh?
ExplicitEdge: Definitely.
http://sobstory.deadjournal.com/68373.html

ellemeno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ellemeno »

If you read the rest of the journal, you'll see that the way she likes to portray her younger, pre-james self (nerdy, shy, inexperienced with boys) is pretty inaccurate.

Post by Guest »

She works at a company called a skully helmets now. It's startup that hasn't launched yet.

I'd advise them to drop her asap, what can she do? Her readership are far from motorcycle riders. She doesn't bring anything to the table in terms of helping the company.

offthebeatenpath
Learner
Learner

Hahahaha so we have the next Heycheri phase! motorcycles! I ride in SF and the Bay Area and I just don't see someone who doesn't even know how to drive a car "getting her license soon". Girl you know you have to pass a riding test for that right?? And in SF, the riding test is hard! even if you sub your safety class for the riding test, it's still very hard! Especially for someone *seeeeewwwww tiny* and delicate. You know you gotta be able to pick up your bike if it tips, right?? God help that clueless bimbo.

moosiemouse
Learner
Learner

Post by moosiemouse »

God she's insufferable. You can tell she had no concept of what a REAL job or REAL work looks like. She has one deadline and she literally posts 15 tweets about it. We get it, you want to look like you actually have a job. I also hate that she always says "my team" instead of "our team". But that's typical Cheri, wanting to look like she's the CEO of the damn company when in reality she makes facebook posts.

girlnogirlbye
Stalker
Stalker

Post by girlnogirlbye »

I remember her posting about one of the "scariest" things she's ever done "in her life"... and it was going to Six Flags to ride rollercoasters. :?

Now she was so scared to do karaoke and it was such a big deal she made it a "life event" on her Facebook timeline.
And she was SOOooOoOoOOO good an agent gave her his card, guys!!!!

I can't with this chick.

xmiika123
Learner
Learner

Post by xmiika123 »

I think she's just trolling with the comments she makes. No normal, sane person would post things like "Y'know what's great? Being young and smart". She probably follows this forum and posts these things knowing that people here will talk about it. Unless she thinks really really highly of herself..

I find it weird she works for Skully helmets. I ride motorcycles and I would assume they would hire someone who actually rides motorcycles.. don't you have to have passion in the product in order to promote it on social media? The motorcycle world is pretty excited about the release of skully helmets I think.

I've been following Cheri for ages, since her early makeup videos. I used to envy her confidence, but now I think she's getting a little too old for the types of things she posts, how she dresses etc.. But if that's how she wants to live then it's up to her. I just wonder how she affords all the things she has.. (I know about her slaves.. but would she be using them still after all this time?).

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

Wow I remember when Cheri was actually decently popular on youtube and I subscribed to her for a short bit. Ended up unsubscribing because I found her boring and I remember she would always buy high end products... I think I unsubscribed when she was getting into her fitness phase (I remember she did a video on what workout she does to stay slim or something). I remember on the old gg finding out that she was a dom and was like what??? Honesty surprised that she's still somewhat talked about on gg and still on the internet! I'm actually impressed that she was able to land a job even though she was out of work for awhile and has no degree (does she even have a high school diploma?)

moosiemouse
Learner
Learner

Post by moosiemouse »

Don't worry...in 6 months (when her contract is up) she'll be gone - just like with her "job" at The Next Web and Idenrified. And there will be no mention of it again.

redvelvetgotcake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redvelvetgotcake »

So sad. She's achieved nothing in her life to almost be 30. And that guy APG(?) hit and quit too easily for someone who was suppose to be abstaining from sex for a year LOL, but heycheri got a couple car rides, be couped up in a hotel room and when that bored her envy people in suits with briefcases as they went to meetings and conferences as she did anime drawings. She's literally 14 in a 27 year (?) life.

hecho
Talker
Talker

Post by hecho »

So I guess her new phase is badass biker chick:

Any bets on how long this will last before she abandons it like all of her other phases?

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”