HeyCheri - Part 3

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HeyCheri - Part 3

Post by prettyontheinside »

Her boobs look terrible. I thought she went to *the best* doctor to get natural, nice looking implants. This looks obviously fake.

Earwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Earwen »

prettyontheinside wrote:Her boobs look terrible. I thought she went to *the best* doctor to get natural, nice looking implants. This looks obviously fake.
The only "boobs look" she knew was the fake ones. In an Instagram post that has since then been deleted, she admitted she never knew until recently what real boobs looked like. She was astonished to learn that real ones get saggy and look completely different than perky fake ones, and asked her Instagram public if they knew that.
When I read that post I thought "Dear god, when you think this girl couldn't sink lower... she never fails to show how ignorant she is". And I guess that's why she deleted her post. If I were her, I'd be ashamed to be 30 yet to only discover now that real breasts don't look like fake implants.

Have you noticed that all she talks about now is her boobs, her dog, being vegan and her *amazing* life? I'm a firm believer that less is more.

- Her boobs : Ever since she's got toxic and oversized bags glued to her chest, that's all she can talk about, or rather post about. She flaunts them in your face, and the worse thing is when you check her Instagram stories: in addition showing off her implants, she sticks her tongue out. (Don't you guys go "Yuck" upon seeing that? Her horse face & huge mouth & big teeth make it worse...)
It is so obvious that she's doing sex work: begging money from losers in order to get cash and live. Pathetic.

- About her social-filled life: I think that she's exaggerating very aspect of her life to make her public believe that she's a fearless and proud single lady with plenty of friends. When you've looked at her mess of a life for a while, you must have noticed that she never ever keeps the same friends. She goes through them like boyfriends. Remember that she used to brag about being an ermit and never getting out her place. And now she is her current "I behave like a 16 year old brat IDGAF" ever since the breakup. It is so pathetic.

And speaking of boyfriends, it makes my eyes roll whenever she speaks ill of her ex Tony. She said he made her life miserable, that she'd never go outside etc. ALWAYS pointing the others for being at fault, because of course as the perfect snowflake she is, she has never done anything wrong in this relationship. Being a liar is a terrible flaw, heycheri. When she was with him, she didn't seem like a prisoner, and they went on plenty of outdoor activities together.

Earwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Earwen »

From her IG:
Many of you don’t know this, but I learned how to ride a motorcycle long before I knew how to drive a car. And actually, I still don’t really know how to drive a car, but it seems super easy? I’m a gamer, so I figure picking it up quickly wouldn’t be that tough. If I can learn ukulele and write my first song in one day + have it be popular on iTunes for a week, learn how to sew and start a handmade luxury dog accessory company in one day, and make it to the front page of Twitch in my first month of streaming, I feel like I can probably learn how to drive a car pretty easily.We’ll see though.

I've put in bold the best yuck-friendly parts of her post. Talk about overexaggerating your "accomplishments".

- About motorbicycle driving: how does it work in the US? Don't you need a bike permit, or a driving licence?! So how did heycheri manage to drive one? (Supposedly, because we've never seen aything else than photos of her posing with her bike).

- About her inability to drive a car: From what I've seen, the US is the easiest place to drive (the theory test is easy peasy, same for the practical test, and the roads are so large!). And then there's heycheri, 30 and unable to drive a car. Yet, she can't brag enough about being a biker, having mastered this and that, in a matter of weeks and days! So it's only a matter of minutes, and seconds even, before she learns to drive! Yeah, sure.
This totally reminds me that she describes welll the following idiom "Jack of all trades, master of none". Well, except that she's not even good at what she does.

sunnymylo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunnymylo »

hpv and not hooking up and not having sex. yeah, sherilynn, make yourself believe that you're better off without a man even when you are panhandling money from men.

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

Earwen wrote:From her IG:
Many of you don’t know this, but I learned how to ride a motorcycle long before I knew how to drive a car. And actually, I still don’t really know how to drive a car, but it seems super easy? I’m a gamer, so I figure picking it up quickly wouldn’t be that tough. If I can learn ukulele and write my first song in one day + have it be popular on iTunes for a week, learn how to sew and start a handmade luxury dog accessory company in one day, and make it to the front page of Twitch in my first month of streaming, I feel like I can probably learn how to drive a car pretty easily.We’ll see though.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bieqf5Eglej</span><span>/?</span><span>taken</span><span>-</span><span>by</span><span>=</span><span>heycheri</span></a>

I've put in bold the best yuck-friendly parts of her post. Talk about overexaggerating your "accomplishments".

- About motorbicycle driving: how does it work in the US? Don't you need a bike permit, or a driving licence?! So how did heycheri manage to drive one? (Supposedly, because we've never seen aything else than photos of her posing with her bike).

- About her inability to drive a car: From what I've seen, the US is the easiest place to drive (the theory test is easy peasy, same for the practical test, and the roads are so large!). And then there's heycheri, 30 and unable to drive a car. Yet, she can't brag enough about being a biker, having mastered this and that, in a matter of weeks and days! So it's only a matter of minutes, and seconds even, before she learns to drive! Yeah, sure.
This totally reminds me that she describes welll the following idiom "Jack of all trades, master of none". Well, except that she's not even good at what she does.
In case you're curious, in California it says that to get a California motorcycle permit, you must:

EITHER:
Already have a CA driver's license.
OR
Submit proof that you have completed both driver's education and driver's training.

Aceventura1987
Talker
Talker

Post by Aceventura1987 »

Cheri is insane. She literally has monkey features and thinks she’s hot shit. She should have got veneers and/or her ears pinned back instead of boobs. If she gets on that dating show, she’s gonna be destroyed by the men and also the viewers

Aceventura1987
Talker
Talker

Post by Aceventura1987 »

I totally forgot to mention nose job. That’s #1 what I would have done if I looked like Cheri

Nose
Teeth
Ears
Boobs last

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Cheri!!! You forgot to photoshop your usual nose/chin here. You only photoshopped the 3rd pic, Cheri.

Doesn't she realize that if she gets cast for that dating show, the world will see what she truly looks like?? It'll be like when Magibon got exposed when they invited her to come to Japan for a TV interview. Viewers and hosts were horrified and catfished. Very embarrassing.

Earwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Earwen »

Honeyboo wrote:Cheri!!! You forgot to photoshop your usual nose/chin here. You only photoshopped the 3rd pic, Cheri.
@Honeyboo: Is it just me or your links don't work? I can't see the photos you've uploaded.
Aceventura1987 wrote:Cheri is insane. She literally has monkey features and thinks she’s hot shit. She should have got veneers and/or her ears pinned back instead of boobs. If she gets on that dating show, she’s gonna be destroyed by the men and also the viewer
@Aceventura1987: Agreeing with you! Although I'm not in favor of plastic surgery, I think that heycheri should have wasted her sex money on her other terrible features: protruding ears, teeth that look like they want to escape her enormous mouth and nose.

IMO, she shouldn't have undergone boobs surgery. While it is undeniable that she was flat as an ironing board, at least it suited her. Now that she has two inequally-sized gigantic balloons stuck to her chest.

It's astonishing to see how makeup does wonders, because when she is make-up free, she looks like a...monkey drag. She posts tons of snaps / IG stories acting like she is the sh!t and you can see she is the opposite of natural beauty. I think her most terrible feature is her gigantic mouth: whenever she opens it (it twirls downward, ugh), you see her equally big teeth.
Well, I guess that it shows that in order to be a sex worker, you definitely don't need to be a beauty queen!

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Whoops, had no idea tinypic wasn't displaying pics... For some reason I can see it though?

Try looking at this, y'all. Cheri's true unphotoshopped/unfiltered photos

Earwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Earwen »

In case the image doesn’t show up: https://ibb.co/kzcTqd

What kind of 30 year old woman still wears crop tops?! *eyerolling*.
She’s terribly aging and yet clings on to the fact she’s still in her early twenties.

Also, you can notice how much this is photoshopped: check out her nose: her nose wings are definitely larger (they go beyond her eyes), yet her large nose looks magically thinner here.
Nope, still looking like a drag camel here, heycheri.

Earwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Earwen »

Do you guys have Instagram?

She’s been lately posting endless vlogs (IG stories) about dating.
I kept skipping because after 5s I was bored with her obnoxious way of speaking & the way she speaks by always agitating her right hand.

But basically, she was public-shaming her last date, because he tried to kiss her, and she went all « STAPH!! I am a *princess*, who d’ya think you are?!! ».
The guy was like « Hey c’mon, things were going alright, why not? »
And her reply was, as the eternal victim she likes to portray: « OMG you’re guilt-shaming meeee! BYEEE ».

Talk about overexaggerating.
She always talks about being a special snowflake and how she should be treated as such.
Yet the way she displays herself on social media (NSFW content, enticing guys with her tongue *vomits*, winking, fake laughing and all). Yeah right, that is definitely the way to show thirsty guys that you are to be treated like a classy lady!

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

Going back to being a sugar baby side chick, huh. What kind of "high value woman" sleeps with taken men, heycheri? That's not all... Looks like she is diving deeper into sex work...

Meeting up with guys for $$$ doing footjobs!

Trying hard to get featured on sex work instas! What is the point of cutting out your face if your name is still tagged to it?

PSA to any guys who wind up finding heycheri from Tinder or whatever and Googled up this page: She is super easy. Don't believe her blabber about how "high value" and "patient" and "not THAT kind of woman" she is. Heycheri banged Tom from myspace for fame. Then Rich from the gaming industry for a job. Then Sex Monster on the 1st date. And APG for some $20 flats. Just pretend you are famous and/or rich, she will do you right away! ;)

Heycheri is working that beauty filter and photoshop hard but the real her isn't so pretty...

YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE:

Hair already turning grey :o
NEW FORUM FOR HEYCHERI / SHERILYNN MACALE:

https://tattle.life/threads/heycheri.7479

Aceventura1987
Talker
Talker

Post by Aceventura1987 »

The real Cheri
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

The real Cheri has a wide, ape-like nose and a large chin that protrudes outwards making it look like she has an underbite. It almost looks like her face is a long crescent moon? How she gets off thinking she's hot shit is beyond me. And if that wasn't enough, her personality is even worse. She is a pathological liar and exaggerates everything. She lies about how she's "award winning" (what awards?), how she's "high value" (sleeps with married or rich men for cheap Target flats), how she earned 6 figures (we found out she applied for a minimum wage job), how she "has no idea why guys give her money" when she is doing sex work and gets money from showing her feet, and how she "doesn't want to date" (she hops onto all the dating sites immediately after a breakup and we've got screenshots of her dating profiles that were recent and updated). Everything out of her mouth is a complete and utter lie, and that's why she doesn't have any true friends because they all find out the truth eventually that she's a big phony

Earwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Earwen »

Thanks for your latest posts, everyone! I've enjoyed reading them because you're all calling her out on her total bullshit.
I especially like when you guys put photos of makeup free heycheri or screenshots of her speaking.

=> OMG, I completely forgot about her jaw (terrible underbite) and chin!! Perfect illustration of the trolol meme.
How does she photoshop the hell out of them? Without makeup, she looks wornout, unfresh and ugly IMO. And when she's caked on makeup, well, she looks like a dragqueen.

drag0ngirl
Learner
Learner

Post by drag0ngirl »

i'm pretty sure she said something along the lines of "oh yeah, i have a full-time job lined up 3 months after my breast surgery - of course, that was a lie (per usual) -- this was after her stint at pryze ended.

she's really become 100% shameless and DGAF. venturing out to this full-time as a 30 year old?
using those 'hot asians' hashtags and stuff for easy likes/follows to build a following.. puuuuke. i smell desperation for $$$$. easy money too. because she doesn't believe in hard work. because she MASTERS everything within 1-2 months. LOL. -_- she makes the easiest things sound like they are difficult (i.e. even though i don't have a license, i bet i could learn how to drive within a month if i tried! -- no shit, cheri, driving really isn't that hard. ANYTHING is not hard if people just try at it. you're not a special snowflake, sorry)

her group of followers is EXTREMELY diverse at this point, from all her different phases from her years of being online (art, makeup, twitch, her old blogging days, mylo, ukelele, etc, etc...) i honestly am a bit sad for her because she could amount to SOME success in SOMETHING if she stuck with it, and make a good, consistent, stable life for herself. not just financially, but MENTALLY. she is def going thru some pre-mid-life-crisis. she needs to find herself. dig deep and figure out who she is, and what she wants out of life. get some counseling of some sort, or a good mentor. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

why i continue to follow her at this point: it's a mixture of pity and awe. like SERIOUSLY, how does she keep doing shit that continues to prove us BEYOND RIGHT?! i am HONESTLY curious how her life is going to look 3-4 years down the line.

good for you, cheri, you got us all hooked.. we ain't getting on your patreon, though.

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

Omg.. :o Lol this is insane! She is on IG like ALLLL day long. There's a lot I've been wanting to write/post about but I can barely keep up with all her updates. Apparently she hired a maid, too? Who knows if it's a lie but if heycheri is "funemployed" shouldn't she at least do her own housework..
Earwen wrote:The only "boobs look" she knew was the fake ones. In an Instagram post that has since then been deleted, she admitted she never knew until recently what real boobs looked like. She was astonished to learn that real ones get saggy and look completely different than perky fake ones, and asked her Instagram public if they knew that.
When I read that post I thought "Dear god, when you think this girl couldn't sink lower... she never fails to show how ignorant she is". And I guess that's why she deleted her post. If I were her, I'd be ashamed to be 30 yet to only discover now that real breasts don't look like fake implants.
I saw that (now deleted?) IG post. Heycheri totally lied about that. I have no idea why. (She does that every so often. Where she acts "naive" and "innocent" or some shit. It's weird AF. You guys remember her journal entries on her website where she acted like since she hasn't been in a relationship/date in a while that OMG she's soooo sensitive and shy and when boys hit on her, she runs away and blushes like mad, etc. when in reality every relationship she's been in, she hit on the guy 1st.)

Also she pretended to want natural looking implants and then got 32D/32DD implants... She even wants to go EVEN BIGGER o_o

Did you guys also see that IG story where she kept telling people how she doesn't meet with guys from online... except once because he looked like this blonde buff Ryan Gosling dude? Well, how come I see comments like this then? (This guy was commenting like daily to meet and stuff.. after meeting he seemed to have cooled down. He doesn't look like Heycheri's type so IDK what she's doing..)

When random strangers can tell you're having a mid-life crisis in a few mere minutes~

It looks like Heycheri is DMing "modelling" accounts to boost her followers. Often you can pay some of these accounts to feature you.

EDIT: Whoops, posted the wrong photo for the last link. Corrected now!

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

Earwen wrote:How does she photoshop the hell out of them? Without makeup, she looks wornout, unfresh and ugly IMO. And when she's caked on makeup, well, she looks like a dragqueen.
Either Heycheri photoshops them herself or she hires someone. Video filters/lighting makes a huge difference, too. See this video for example: (2:30 mark for change). Without it, heycheri has tons of wrinkles, blemishes, eye bags, etc.

You definitely DON'T need to be pretty to be a sex worker. That's what I thought when I was really young in college. That they must look amazing and perfect or something. But then my bf (now husband) took me to a variety of strip clubs, sex clubs.. I even went to one porn convention. No. It's because movies mostly hire amazing looking people so we think that's what they're all like until you've experienced it in reality.
passingthrough wrote:https://www.patreon.com/heycheri
14 Patreons and 9% of goal complete (as of today 22/05/2018) and how many of them are holdovers from her art phase? I don't think 'He spoiled me until he went broke!' is what they signed up for!!
The last time I checked out her Patreon, it was around 8 Patreons at $26.. I noticed she changed all her images from comics to "modelling" photos. Thought it was super odd. Should've known she was gearing up for this.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

passingthrough wrote:Now Heycheri is selling used clothing and making personal videos, but still denying she's doing sex work. If Heycheri embraced it openly she could probably make a lot more money, but she's 30 years old, haggard looking, going grey and the only way she could keep mens attention was by getting plastic bags glued to her chest.

Most of the women Heycheri is trying to compete with are like 10 years younger than her, and much better looking. Heycheri needs to grow up.

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.patreon.com/heycheri" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>patreon</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>heycheri</span></a>
14 Patreons and 9% of goal complete (as of today 22/05/2018) and how many of them are holdovers from her art phase? I don't think 'He spoiled me until he went broke!' is what they signed up for!!
Hiii! I'm Sherilynn "Cheri" Macale, a model living in San Francisco, California.

Here's what you'll get by supporting me on Patreon:

Direct access to me. I get a lot of comments and messages online, so I can't always read them all. :( When you sign up for my Patreon, I'll actually read and reply to your comments! You can interact with me, ask me anything, and get a more personalized experience.
HD Instagram content. It can be super frustrating having to screenshot my pictures on Instagram. Now you can get access to my Instagram photos and videos (plus additional content I didn't post) in HD and actually save them! Turn my pictures into your wallpaper, stream my videos on repeat; what you do with all your new toys is up to you.
Sexier photos and videos. I have over 500,000+ fans online, and I've always given my content away for free. By signing up to my Patreon, you can get access to all of the new and sexier photoshoots I do, including things too sexy for public consumption.
Personalized content. For super fans willing to pay a little extra, you can get private videos and photos made just for you, and you get to pick the outfits!
Pieces from my actual wardrobe. I'm always throwing away or donating old pieces of clothing. For super fans only, you can now actually own a piece of my wardrobe, and see me wearing it before you receive it.
And more! I'm always taking suggestions from fans on what to post. I'm excited to deliver the content you want to see! Mostly, I'm just looking forward to meeting all of you and finding out who really loves supporting me.

Thank you so much for your support and love!
JOIN THE CLUB!
$5 or more per month
Although $5 may not seem like a lot, it shows me that you are interested in seeing more content, and helps support me while I do new and exciting things!

Show me your LOVE and SUPPORT!
Get access to my PATRON ONLY feed where I post updates, polls, and more!
Interact with me personally (I read and reply to comments here).
CRUSH TIER
$10 or more per month
Thank you! At this tier, you get access to tons of extra content.

Access to additional HD PHOTOS of me that I haven't posted to Instagram (save them!)
Early access to MODELING PICTURES before they go live anywhere else
Plus all previous rewards!
SWEETHEART TIER
$25 or more per month
Why stop at photos when you can get videos too? At this tier, you can see me in action.

Access to CUTE/SEXY SELFIE VIDEOS
Access to SEXY PHOTOS (too NSFW for public consumption)
HEARTATTACK TIER
$50 or more per month
Sexy pictures and videos are just not enough. You want something personalized just for you, and you want it every month.

Receive a PERSONALIZED PHOTO once a month via Snapchat or private message!
Note: Just here to support? You can opt out of rewards!
SOULMATE TIER
$100 or more per month
Baller. Shot caller. You don't just want stills. You want video. You want sound. You want it all.

Receive a PERSONALIZED VIDEO once a month!
Access to SEXY PRIVATE PHOTO + VIDEO STORIES available only for 24hrs via Patreon Lens!
GIRLFRIEND TIER
$250 or more per month
I know you love personalized goodies. At this tier, we're getting even more personal.

Receive 2X PERSONALIZED VIDEOS + PHOTOS once a month, and you get to PICK THE OUTFIT!
Once a month, you get to REQUEST A SEXY 24 HR VIDEO for my Patreon Lens stories!
VIP TIER
$500 or more per month
Super fan. Your Cheri-love power level is over 9,000! You don't just want a front row seat. You want the full experience.

Receive a SIGNED piece of my WARDROBE + a PHOTO of me wearing it
Sugar Daddy Tier
$1,000 or more per month
You're the ultimate fan, and you know it. You want me to go shopping, frivolously spend your cash, buy myself takeout, and live like a goddess! At this level, you're showing your ultimate support just because. I love you! Thank you!

Access to the SUGAR DADDY ONLY FEED and see the crazy amounts of money people send me for literally no reason at all.
Access to CRAZY MESSAGE SCREENSHOTS people send me begging to send me gifts or money in exchange for nothing (all anonymous) + MY REACTIONS.
See everything I spend your money on! Shopping posts, outfit try ons, and more.
Patreon really doesn't seem like the best model for this, we know Heycheri won't be able to maintain this level of output. Thoughts on why she isn't using <a class="vglnk" href="http://onlyfans.com" rel="nofollow"><span>onlyfans</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a> or follow+ instead? They're designed for exactly this kind of work.
Is she STILL denying that she's working in the sex industry?? What she is doing now is literally the job description of a camgirl. Guys pay to see her sexy photos and videos wtf. "High value" my ass. I wonder what her family thinks of all this.

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”