rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

Post by MissDelusional » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:26 am

For people with disabilities it CAN be reading but for him he's got no excuse. And at 2x speed?! It makes no sense.
GG Shitlord :D

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:32 am

He lied about reading, and loving reading, because it was suggested he start a Booktube to get his book out there. It's in his old blogs.

Now he has to continue that lie.

He doesn't value his booktube channel. He wasn't on Booktube long before he started fighting with other Booktube channels.

He cares only about his vlog. It's what he used to do when he was PemoVision. Except he openly smoked on camera back then.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 am

Peter at the beginning of the video, “I need a Diet Coke”. Peter in the drive-through, “can I get a large Dr Pepper?”

It’s so juvenile to when he talks about watching movies and needing to go to Walmart to get “treats”. Who says fucking “treats” that’s older than 11? Everything he says just sounds so juvenile. And I don’t know where he got it from, but I hate his verbal tick “of life” (“my favorite movie of life”). Peter is always trying to be/sound like someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:13 am

He also seems to have an attitude about someone named Mel in his latest vlog. Sounds like a booktube person. I don't follow him on any book stuff but he was just such an asshole. Why does ANYONE put up with him and his BS? People need to start standing up to him. He gets away with way too much.

TMD50
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by TMD50 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:05 am

marc wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:13 am
He also seems to have an attitude about someone named Mel in his latest vlog. Sounds like a booktube person. I don't follow him on any book stuff but he was just such an asshole. Why does ANYONE put up with him and his BS? People need to start standing up to him. He gets away with way too much.
Mel runs his true crime book club for him. I often notice he belittles her book choices and the books she ends up enjoying. He knows she has a full time job, kids and sick parents but still gets more done for the club than him. There have been many times that he didn’t even bother to finish that particular months book. Peter is a complete and utter loser. He is lazy. Incredibly lazy. Anything that takes physical exertion he refuses to do. Oh I was supposed to help Sarah move but they have enough help. Alex and I do not need or want a yard. We don’t want a yard that we will have to take care of. Alex’s brother is moving I was going to help but I don’t know I would probably be in the way. Peter you are lazy. We know you’re not going to do yard work. We are not stupid. I remember the only time you worked on your outside at your moms condo is by threat from the board. The next time they threatened you you just paid Alex’s brother and sister in law to do it. You’re a disgrace. I saw a vlog from 2017 where you proclaimed over and over that if you are not having a really good time then you cannot be made to do anything. If I don’t like it I don’t do it you said. Well rePeter that’s just sick. Lots of ppl have to work, do yard work, walk their pets, exercise, clean their house, clean their garage, wash their cars, babysit their nephews, sit through boring school performances. Lots of things Peter that aren’t fun. Not you though. Yet still you are vacationing every 3 months and now you’re getting regular 90 minute massages. It makes me want to throw up. Truly. You are not someone to look up to in anyway. You are not an inspiration you are the opposite. People who are working hard and hurting emotionally hear you speak and wonder why not them. They lost a child or a spouse but never get a vacation or a massage. I want to shake you until you wake the heck up. If I was your dad I would trust!!!

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:35 am

withmylittleeye wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:14 am
TMD50 wrote:
Teankerbell wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:43 am
sorry double post, after posting I read all your posts and @TMD50 mentioned Peter reviewing computers and I knew it was gonna be a shitshow.
Now beside not knowing what a bluethooth mouse is nor a usb driver, trying desperately to read computer specs on the box and failing even at that, saying "this is such a good computer" before ever unsing it once and after all of this he recommed people to buy it coz "it's so cheep and works perfectly" afte complaining it was slow and so crappy compared to his Apple laptops.
Yes, this is the worst part, this old, lazy, ignorant man owns 4 functioning laptops, 2 of which are an Apple macbook air and an Apple macbook pro.
ANY Apple product is overly expensive, especially their computers.
To give you and example with roughly half the money you'd spend on a macbook you can get a very good windows laptop with better specs and components. I know coz I'm a graphic designer, my laptop is my job and then some, I have "just" 1 computer - it's a very nice laptop but it has iy's big purpose and I'd never own multiple at the same time, especially not to exclusively watch Netflix on one of the 4 he owns as he now suddenly plans to do.

On top of all this the focus of this video besides showing off is to tell people they can write a book and become a published author like him AND have a succesful youtube career (in his own words) like him with a "cheap" laptop, or even just your phone and a window.

the hipocrisy and the stupidity are unreal.
This a hole tonight on his Shane Dawson drama video actually had the balls to say he thinks pr is ridiculous because of its harm to the environment with all of its wasteful packaging. I agree it is but what a hypocrite! This from a man who drives around unnecessarily every single night. He is just the worst.
And throws his trash out of his car window.
Oh but wait, peter is doing his part to help the environment because once in a while he uses a refillable cup at Starbucks. Such a hero.

He's the most wasteful adult I've ever seen. I may agree with his pr packaging comment but a person with a shopping addiction doesn't get to judge others on their carbon footprint. He's only bitter about pr bec he is jealous of those getting it. He should be grateful to receive it even once bec he doesn't wear it or have any knowledge of it. He literally can't even review it when he has no base for performance. Anyone can go online and see what it looks like with his opinion.

This is a person that said he has to go for gas every 2 or 3 days. That's insane. I have a 20 minute commute for 40 hour work week and still only need gas once a week. Not that it's standard for everyone but he doesn't even work. He's just out being a pig at night, throwing McDonald's wrappers and ciggies out the window, driving aimlessly.

I really hope he is writing off his gas on his taxes too bec if that's the case it's only a matter of time before the IRS catches his fraud ass and daddy is going to have a hefty fine to pay.

herbata
Debater
Debater

Post by herbata » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:25 am

Why even bother with having this “book clubs” if he seems to hate doing it? lol This guy’s behaviour makes no sense

Polish Queen sipping tea :HK:

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:41 am

marc wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:17 am
^ I was just coming here to talk about that. What does this guy have against reading? Nothing wrong with listening to books but Peter claims to be an avid voracious reader. Why does he do that when he clearly shows it's not true. He's such a lying pathetic joke.
such a liar. who listens to a book at 2x and can retain any real info. Peter just likes to live in fantasy and he's trying to stay on par with Mel and Tonya so he can say I read too.

He has more free time in the world then both of them yet cannot read 8 books a month...?
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:24 pm

I honestly think he’s mentally challenged. Sorry to harp on. I’ve been quiet cos his behaviour infuriates me & I think there’s something wrong with him. Grandpa rePeter’s obsession with YA fiction is disturbing too
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:35 pm

I've often wondered if he was born with some degree of FAS. Was his mother a 'pretty drinker' back then?

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 pm

He's definitely stunted as far as development; I believe he still thinks ( on some level) he's still a teenager. The coddling he's received hasn't helped that to any degree.
What I don't understand is how he can justify his weight gain and slovenly behavior to Alex. I can't imagine that's too attractive, having your partner give up.
Also his mention of the massage and what, pedicure?! What a tough life you lead, Peter.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:52 pm

1peterbullshtmeter wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:24 pm
I honestly think he’s mentally challenged. Sorry to harp on. I’ve been quiet cos his behaviour infuriates me & I think there’s something wrong with him. Grandpa rePeter’s obsession with YA fiction is disturbing too
I 100% agree something is mentally wrong that probably could have been handled if dealt with in his childhood.
Brigante wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:35 pm
I've often wondered if he was born with some degree of FAS. Was his mother a 'pretty drinker' back then?
Very interesting...but often wonder if her drinking back more of an issue after he was born. Like postpartum depression
MissDelusional wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 pm
He's definitely stunted as far as development; I believe he still thinks ( on some level) he's still a teenager. The coddling he's received hasn't helped that to any degree.
What I don't understand is how he can justify his weight gain and slovenly behavior to Alex. I can't imagine that's too attractive, having your partner give up.
Also his mention of the massage and what, pedicure?! What a tough life you lead, Peter.
He totally thinks he's younger than he actually is. I remember a vlog where he was talking about the Mean Girls movie and thought the movie happened in his 20s. I was like whoa now...he wants to be cool quirky and young like the characters in the books he doesnt listen to.

Peter talks about being fit for like 5 yearish period of his 20s but he never shows pictures even though he says he will. I think what he considers health and fit is just an average body type.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:19 pm

I don’t think anything is wrong with Peter. Unless you count being a lazy fat fuck.

clockit777
Informer
Informer

Post by clockit777 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:53 pm

Peter Spawn - he asks for receipts always, so he can do tax write offs bc driving around, talking in circles, is his business.

- Clockit777

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:58 am

I just think he grew up feeling unwanted/ignored, but rewarded with THINGS instead of time and affection. Now as an adult, things represent fulfillment. He is a lazy brat who got everything the easy way.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:49 am

clockit777 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:53 pm
Peter Spawn - he asks for receipts always, so he can do tax write offs bc driving around, talking in circles, is his business.

He would be that guy. Mr out of debt, excessively spending money on junk he doesn't need, clothes and shoes he'll never fit in or wear, face masks that will never work, treats he shouldn't have, vacations he doesn't deserve, etc., yet doesn't feel like he should have to pay for his own gas(Or car maintenance for that matter).

Great logic pete

chickenburrito
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenburrito » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:59 pm

In his vlog, "The Big Move February 8",

"The week that my mom passed away, I paid [my Dad] back for every cent that he has loaned me in the last 24 1/2 years" (timestamp= 1hr 13min)

I'm a bit confused. He said in the same vlog that he was underpaid at his job at Fairbanks and no one was making any money as a social worker - why would he pay his Dad back the exact same week his Mom died? Inheritance? Seems like a weird coincidence.

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:01 am

Brigante wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:35 pm
I totally think this is possibility. He’s not right in the head & has an amazing degree of self delusion.

No excuse though, he’s a first class lazy fool
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:40 am

chickenburrito wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:59 pm
In his vlog, "The Big Move February 8",

"The week that my mom passed away, I paid [my Dad] back for every cent that he has loaned me in the last 24 1/2 years" (timestamp= 1hr 13min)

I'm a bit confused. He said in the same vlog that he was underpaid at his job at Fairbanks and no one was making any money as a social worker - why would he pay his Dad back the exact same week his Mom died? Inheritance? Seems like a weird coincidence.
In others he mentions borrowing money from a sober friend for final expenses. Also he has claimed to have saved tons of $ from his working career. He will constantly contradict himself.

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:44 am

I listen to him as background noise when I'm doing admin on here ...and he cannot make his mind up whether he had friends at school or not - why lie about such a thing? He also forgot about his friend who used to give blow jobs.......

He must drink his body weight in Starbuck's and Fountain pops every day - it's a wonder he's not diabetic!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:46 am

As far as FAS he doesn't exhibit any outward appearance. It is VERY easy to recognize; when I worked child residential I had a boy whose frontal lobe never developed due to maternal alcoholism. His facial features were consistent with it too.
I just think he's the product of too many pats on the back and handed everything. He was never allowed to suffer, and I think that builds character. Currently he's getting smoke blown up his fat ass and he has gotten used to the adoration from his blue hairs.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:33 pm

^^ So true. This YT platform is a breeding ground for adults and narcissists who have no sense of self & crave admiration and validation. Where else are they going to be able to have thousands of people idolizing them every-single-day putting them on a pedestal, forgiving any type of heinous behavior & giving them incessant compliments that they are the most beautiful (inside & out) & perfect beings thats have blessed the earth? The FALSE sense of of confidence, arrogance and blown up ego that YT has given Peter is repulsive.

chickenburrito
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenburrito » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:00 pm

Wow, he is getting big. Look at Alex's latest IG post.

Brightness adjusted.

Has anyone ever contacted Zachary Michael about doing a Peter Monn video? PM has a lot in common with ALR, buying journals, Optavia diet, buying junk he doesn't need, etc etc. Zachary Michael seems desperate for content lately, I would challenge Zach to watch a month of Peters Vlogs then do a summary ;)

edit : LMAO - look at Alex's neck that he FaceTuned!

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:41 pm

^^Holy shit, speaking of IG. You guys, go look at their couple's IG! "Peterandalex" More pics of much thinner, much younger looking Pete from a mere 10 years ago lol. It always fascinates me how much he has aged and gained.

Peanutbuttercup
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanutbuttercup » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:46 am

I don’t know where I left the suit you guys - oh damn - oh you guys I didn’t leave it in the bathroom cubicle did I, oh guys I can’t believe I did.

Peter - it’s in your closet, it doesn’t fit. Stop the act.

Return to “Peter Monn”