rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

Post by auntiflo13 »

He tells everyone that he's got 200k subscribers - it's a pity he's only getting the views of someone with 50k subscribers! He only got to 200k when John Kuckian was attacking him and people subscribed to Peter out of 'sympathy'.......
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

TMD50
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by TMD50 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:34 am
He tells everyone that he's got 200k subscribers - it's a pity he's only getting the views of someone with 50k subscribers! He only got to 200k when John Kuckian was attacking him and people subscribed to Peter out of 'sympathy'.......
I know right. He acts like he gets 200,000 views. His vlog gets like 1,000 to 3,000 on a good day. That’s nothing. His Peterism channel he gets not even 1,000. Even main channel gets very little views for having 200,000 subs. I remember that how he got to that amount was during the Tati/James scandal and even that was just bc ppl were subbing back then to anyone who would cover it daily. I myself subbed to ppl I had never heard of back then just so I could be updated daily on what was such a huge story. Besides I was reading the comments on his last video on that channel and he gets a lot of negative feedback. So many of them chastising him for his intro or the fact that it takes so long for him to get to the story. One lady said if I do not come here to hear about you. If I want that I’ll watch your vlog. The comments are getting progressively more negative as ppl discover all the things that we all learned a while back.

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

littlegarose wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:25 pm
Yup. You can.

https://www.payetteforward.com/how-to-c ... on-iphone/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much!!!

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

He's utterly dumb.

He wanted the errors left in his book (probably because he couldn't find the last 24!), and he's annoyed people don't think the errors are intentional.

Yes, because serious authors just leave errors in their books.

SouthernKitty
Learner
Learner

Post by SouthernKitty »

I'm wondering if he got an influencer deal with AirB&B since he did a house tour.

Post by Guest »

SouthernKitty wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:26 am
I'm wondering if he got an influencer deal with AirB&B since he did a house tour.
He didn’t link the Airbnb website or house so I doubt it.

Post by Guest »

Speaking of subs, has he ever shown his 100k YouTube Play Button Award plaque? Seems like something he would’ve made a video or unboxing about.

They don’t give those out to people who purchase subs...just sayin’.

LexiconDevil
Learner
Learner

Post by LexiconDevil »

chickenburrito wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:46 pm
At 30:15 in in his March 7 Vlog he reads a "comment" that says he has "nice shapely legs with no canklage at all"....

Pete what did I tell you about those damn weird hooves if yours that you insist on putting on display!?. for the love of God PUT THOSE HAMHOCKS AWAY!!!! Omg they are so weird, pudgy, and got to reek to high heaven.

Peanutbuttercup
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanutbuttercup »

Ok I’m gonna say something positive for a change.
Mel took NONE of his bullshit about the book club when she said she was a partner not an assistant. I’d have liked to see more of that. She was also adamant that they ring the friend (Taylor?) when it was clear peter wasn’t bothered and just wanted to eat.

He really stood her up so he could sleep in until 1 and slob around in the pool, the girl actually works and runs a house and he’s still messing her around.

I didn’t dislike her as much as that creepy fan he drove around in his truck a few months back, she clearly has more going on with her life,
He’s so fucking rude about her crochet though, “they’re really expensive” “like you can buy them but they’re expensive you guys”

Fuck off putting her down you troll, why not say how wonderful they are and how they’re worth it??? You do it with sex toys you’ll never use so why not try and sell the stupid crochet shit for her?

He’s just a horrible human.

Post by Guest »

LexiconDevil wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:45 am
chickenburrito wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:46 pm
At 30:15 in in his March 7 Vlog he reads a "comment" that says he has "nice shapely legs with no canklage at all"....

Pete what did I tell you about those damn weird hooves if yours that you insist on putting on display!?. for the love of God PUT THOSE HAMHOCKS AWAY!!!! Omg they are so weird, pudgy, and got to reek to high heaven.
I had to google HAMHOCKS (I'm italian) and when Google pulled my results I almost inhaled my vodka lemon :rofl: spot on!
and isn't it so creepy 1) Peter takes every chance he has to put his hideous hooves on vide/photo; 2) his desperae viewers are commenting positively on that? come on Peter is offesinve both in personality and looks!
Peanutbuttercup wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:08 am
Ok I’m gonna say something positive for a change.
Mel took NONE of his bullshit about the book club when she said she was a partner not an assistant. I’d have liked to see more of that. She was also adamant that they ring the friend (Taylor?) when it was clear peter wasn’t bothered and just wanted to eat.

He really stood her up so he could sleep in until 1 and slob around in the pool, the girl actually works and runs a house and he’s still messing her around.

I didn’t dislike her as much as that creepy fan he drove around in his truck a few months back, she clearly has more going on with her life,
He’s so fucking rude about her crochet though, “they’re really expensive” “like you can buy them but they’re expensive you guys”

Fuck off putting her down you troll, why not say how wonderful they are and how they’re worth it??? You do it with sex toys you’ll never use so why not try and sell the stupid crochet shit for her?

He’s just a horrible human.
everything about this: YES!
I liked Mel, that's why I tried to "defend" her constant laughing few posts ago.
She has a life, a job, interests, she actally reads (and I actually added her on my Goodreads coz I'm genuinely intereted in her book ratings). Idk why she has been fallen for Peter's lies for so long, he's a great maniupulator I must say so maybe it's that.

The way Peter treaded her in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO made me so angry but at least she's fiery enoughto respond back 90% of times. How Peter disregarded and shaded her crocheting made see red. He's so rude
It was super obvious how Mel and Taylor are actual friends while Peter doesn't care and he is only keeping up the "facade" of a friendship with and fpr Mel coz he needs her to believe their are friend so she won't leave coz he needs someone to run the bookclub AND he is always looking for attention and validation.

Mel, if you're reading this you are so much better, you can do so much better! Leave that dead weight Peter is behind and open you own book clup, I swear I'll parteciopate in and support it if you really do this.

Post by Guest »

I don’t think anything that some stranger says on a gossip site will dissuade Mel from adoring Old Pete, unless she’s trolling him. :rofl:

She calls herself the Phoenix equivalent of Tonya for goodness sakes! She’s in every one of his videos and supposedly stayed the night in his Airbnb and comes across as his ride or die. I don’t know what she’s getting out of this friendship, unless she’s just lonely. I don’t know about y’all but my husband would not be okay with me spending all this time (and overnights) with a virtual stranger even if he is gay. I think it was even her husband’s birthday the first night Pete showed up. On the surface she seems normal and nice, but also way too eager to be in videos and hang out with Peter, the whole thing is weird. It also strikes me a tiny bit odd that she doesn’t seem to have a car. Something is off about her, besides the constant laughter.

Post by Guest »

oh I don't think that either but putting it out in the universe dosen't hurt🙃

I will only say that if every person in a bad relationship of any kind (friends, family, romance, etc) was even just able to recognize that it is a problematic one, and if that happens, they were actually able to leave, the world would look much different.
Additionally I'll never be tired to repete this: Peter is as good at maniupulating people as he his good at stuffing his face and napping! And one of his favourite manipulation tools is guilt-tripping and lyng.
Not even his friends and family are completely able to write him off...
I'm not defending anyone here but that's a factor to be considered imo.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:06 pm
He’s upset they didn’t do a pizza roll mukbang.

They both look like they need a healthy dose of fresh fruit and green vegetables in their lives. 😔

herbata
Informer
Informer

Post by herbata »

A “friendship” made in hell, they look TRAGIC, both of them

chickenburrito
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenburrito »

I'm pretty sure Peter has his play button in his office he never uses or somewhere in his house. I remember seeing it.

He spent a good couple of minutes re-positioning Mel in his March 8 vlog (14:00) and make her sit "side by side" so it "doesnt make it look like you are in shape and I'm not".... who does that?!?! Narcissism level 100.

Post by Guest »

Teankerbell wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:05 pm
oh I don't think that either but putting it out in the universe dosen't hurt🙃

I will only say that if every person in a bad relationship of any kind (friends, family, romance, etc) was even just able to recognize that it is a problematic one, and if that happens, they were actually able to leave, the world would look much different.
Additionally I'll never be tired to repete this: Peter is as good at maniupulating people as he his good at stuffing his face and napping! And one of his favourite manipulation tools is guilt-tripping and lyng.
Not even his friends and family are completely able to write him off...
I'm not defending anyone here but that's a factor to be considered imo.
That’s cool, I get it, but she does seem a bit obsessed with him (which can’t be said of his family & friends).

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

I think she may be emotionally weak and a push over. I say that because 1) Peter wouldn't talk to or treat her the way he does if she wasn't and 2) she wouldn't be in Peter's life. Period. Peter preys on people like her. Maybe one day she'll grow a backbone. Annoying laugh aside she seems like a nice person and I'd love for her (or anyone) to finally throw his shit back at him.

chickenburrito
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenburrito »

Mel mentioned not having a lot of friends in her area, so I assume she was an early follower of Peter's and just idolizes him. I don't even think Peter realizes how he treats people, he barked at her to pick up his Del Taco stuff in his review video, then ragged on her for sleeping in, ragged on her having her friend call as many times. Mel mentions "see what I have to put up with all weekend", so she's not oblivious to his treatment of her but I just think she's in a position where she's happy to have a friend in general.

The tail end of his March 8 vlog where she is gone, he talks about her like she is a charity case. "She was so happy to get new followers and comments on her Instagram, you really made her weekend". It's all about Peter's ego.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:06 pm
He’s upset they didn’t do a pizza roll mukbang.

He is HUGE. Wow. I think this is worst I have seen him.

As for Mel, she looks like most of his fans and female friends...I'll just leave it at that. 😬

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Denise0211 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:14 pm
As for Mel, she looks like most of his fans and female friends...I'll just leave it at that. 😬
She seems like a nice enough lady but she looks like Tonya with a neck and orange hair.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Return to “Peter Monn”