rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

Re: rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

Post by Guest »

I can see Peter wanting to live part time in Phoenix more than Miami, which is not Alex’s jam at all, lol.

Also, I scrubbed through Peter’s new vlog and he’s already talking about going back to Phoenix when Alex goes to Chicago on a 3 day weekend. And no surprise, he’s renting an Airbnb and having Mel stay the weekend, I assume w/o her husband. I don’t think there’s anything inappropriate between them, obviously. I’m sure they just really connect on a deep friendship level (now whether it’s 50/50 — that’s debatable where Peter’s concerned). I just can’t imagine having my gay guy friend pick me up and stay the weekend in his Airbnb some 20 minutes from my house where MY HUSBAND IS and say “ta ta babe, see ya Sunday night”. 👌

mhmm24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mhmm24 »

poshspice88 wrote:I can see Peter wanting to live part time in Phoenix more than Miami, which is not Alex’s jam at all, lol.

Also, I scrubbed through Peter’s new vlog and he’s already talking about going back to Phoenix when Alex goes to Chicago on a 3 day weekend. And no surprise, he’s renting an Airbnb and having Mel stay the weekend, I assume w/o her husband. I don’t think there’s anything inappropriate between them, obviously. I’m sure they just really connect on a deep friendship level (now whether it’s 50/50 — that’s debatable where Peter’s concerned). I just can’t imagine having my gay guy friend pick me up and stay the weekend in his Airbnb some 20 minutes from my house where MY HUSBAND IS and say “ta ta babe, see ya Sunday night”. Image
He always clings onto whoever is showing him attention currently, but give it some time, and Mel will probably be the next one to try and fade out of the Peter Monn spotlight.. *gag*

Like Rich, Dustin, Josh (Starbucks) & many many others he claimed he was Good Judys with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

mhmm24 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:53 pm
poshspice88 wrote:I can see Peter wanting to live part time in Phoenix more than Miami, which is not Alex’s jam at all, lol.

Also, I scrubbed through Peter’s new vlog and he’s already talking about going back to Phoenix when Alex goes to Chicago on a 3 day weekend. And no surprise, he’s renting an Airbnb and having Mel stay the weekend, I assume w/o her husband. I don’t think there’s anything inappropriate between them, obviously. I’m sure they just really connect on a deep friendship level (now whether it’s 50/50 — that’s debatable where Peter’s concerned). I just can’t imagine having my gay guy friend pick me up and stay the weekend in his Airbnb some 20 minutes from my house where MY HUSBAND IS and say “ta ta babe, see ya Sunday night”. Image
He always clings onto whoever is showing him attention currently, but give it some time, and Mel will probably be the next one to try and fade out of the Peter Monn spotlight.. *gag*

Like Rich, Dustin, Josh (Starbucks) & many many others he claimed he was Good Judys with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I think you’re right! The more I think about it, given that Peter’s relationship with Alex is more like 2 roommates, he probably projects that w/Mel’s relationship w/her hubs. And since Peter is the dominant one in the friendship with, she’s pretty agreeable to his ideas and needs his friendship (just my assumption because I only watched the 1st vlog in Phoenix and also going by everyone’s comments here). He’s manipulating her time . A narcissist is always looking for their next prey and they love bomb individuals to feed off and make you feel important to them before they treat you like crap and walk all over you. This is the honeymoon stage...

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter »

QueenPenny wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:03 am
chickenburrito wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:13 am

Imagine sitting next to this on a plane.
where is this from? Alex is a little chubs
Holy fuck!!!!!!!! Grossssssss!!!! :o :( :rofl: :|
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

I can’t stop watching this 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤣😳😳😣

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

What a pair of fkng ferals

Peanutbuttercup
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanutbuttercup »

They’re a match made in heaven.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:45 pm
Ola thinking of you n pls keep us updated hun. Xo
Thank you :love2:
there are't big news so far but if anything comes up I will

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

On his vlog (take the long way home) - he's fannying around showing us where he and Mel sat (WHY???)..... says he put a black tshirt in the tumble dryer after he'd washed it and it wasn't dry after 70 minutes. I don't know about the U.S but, here in the UK, if it's a nice hot day, you can hang your laundry out on a rotary airer and it's dry in 15-30 minutes! He's in the middle of a hot desert isn't he? He shows us turning all the lights off and he's just generally taking his time. Then he points out that Alex is waiting for him at the airport and they're flying home together. Alex has been at the airport ALL day waiting for him! Poor Alex doesn't look impressed when Peter turns the camera on in the airport and he walks off! That's as far as I've got - I can't be arsed to watch any more
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

^^Haha! I just went to watch. Alex fake smiled for the camera and basically ran off. Lol!

How's that diet, going Peter? A falafal pita with hummus and pita chips, plus a bag of M&Ms. 🙄😂😂

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

So in his latest vlog he tries to convince us that even his hairdresser confirmed that his hairs grow in all different directions and that’s why his nose itches on the inside. Wtf is he talking about now? How does that even make sense? Even if it was the explanation if a beard was causing me to walk around with my fingers up my nose 24/7 then the beard would have to go. Even if it made my fat face show more. Does he not understand how uncomfortable him having his fingers in his nose makes people feel? It is as nasty as him sucking on his fingers at Del Taco. His stubby, dirty fingers and tree trunk legs are just gross.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

^^^ THREE bags of M&M's. One was a "share" size that I'm sure didn't get "shared".

Now Peter wants to go back to Phoenix when Alex goes to Chicago.
They are the absolute worst dog owners I've ever seen, and I've worked in rescue for years.

If they get a new dog, I'm sure they will buy it from a petstore or some backyard breeder/puppymill anyway. No reputable rescue would EVER adopt out to these neglectful owners. Seeing PPs nails always broke my heart. They can't even be bothered to do the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM for those dogs and it's absolutely DISGUSTING. Narcissists. Both of them, but Peter WAY MORE than Alex. Alex actually CARES and seems to have EMPATHY for others, whereas Peter is PURE NARCISSISM PERSONIFIED - doesn't care about anything unless it benefits him in some way. He disgusts me.

In his car vlog, his face is even fatter than when he left for Arizona.
I'm sure he'll cancel his training this week. Can't wait to hear what excuse he comes up with this time.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Yeah, hanging out clothes is too much effort. :roll: I rarely use a clothes dryer myself.
The poor pups probably are so beside themselves. I did rescue too and it's heartbreaking to see them as an afterthought.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

LexiconDevil
Learner
Learner

Post by LexiconDevil »

littlegarose wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:52 am
^^^ THREE bags of M&M's. One was a "share" size that I'm sure didn't get "shared".

Now Peter wants to go back to Phoenix when Alex goes to Chicago.
They are the absolute worst dog owners I've ever seen, and I've worked in rescue for years.

If they get a new dog, I'm sure they will buy it from a petstore or some backyard breeder/puppymill anyway. No reputable rescue would EVER adopt out to these neglectful owners. Seeing PPs nails always broke my heart. They can't even be bothered to do the ABSOLUTE MINIMUM for those dogs and it's absolutely DISGUSTING. Narcissists. Both of them, but Peter WAY MORE than Alex. Alex actually CARES and seems to have EMPATHY for others, whereas Peter is PURE NARCISSISM PERSONIFIED - doesn't care about anything unless it benefits him in some way. He disgusts me.

In his car vlog, his face is even fatter than when he left for Arizona.
I'm sure he'll cancel his training this week. Can't wait to hear what excuse he comes up with this time.
Indeed. Alex “Thighs” Paredes is just as much of a shallow, materialistic, narcissistic try hard as Pete except of course Pete’s level of dysfunction is on a pathological level. His past career of a counselor is particularly troubling given his complete lack of empathy for anyone. I shudder to think of the damage he did in his short job as a counselor.

chickenburrito
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenburrito »

lol at Aleth mocking COVID on his instagram stories considering his high chances of actually getting it by not taking any social precautions and sleeping with a snot machine right next to him.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

^^wow...Alex is such an ass. A spoiled entitled ass like Peter. I had that feeling before because he was the more pretentious wannabe jackhole of raant, but this?seals it. He and Peter are made for each other.
Boo hoo Alex. You are what? 35 and can't go clubbing for days 24/7 bc of a PANDEMIC? Pathetic.

Peanutbuttercup
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanutbuttercup »

Bloody hell the way he talked about Mel eating the bag of pitta chips (or whatever they were called)

I would be embarrassed if I was her, that’s honestly so nasty to do to you friend!!

“And I asked her is that what was in the empty bowl and she said no that was the dip.........

you know I’m only kidding melllllll.....”

Nasty

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

OT but every time I see your user name I want peanut butter/chocolate. It brings out my inner fat kid, or should I say Peter? It brings out my inner Peter.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Am listening to his vlog where he leaves the Arizona house, sounding like a crazy person at almost 50 saying goodbye to a house cos he thinks it makes him cute & unique. Airport time -he just stuffs himself before & on plane with 3 bags of treats pls all the carb laden pita bread etc that he thinks makes him a vegetarian. Honestly I just can’t, what type of man baby is he? Does he think he’ll go into shock if he puts a vege on his plate. He could even buy a sauce & do a simple stir fry. I kinda want him get get really bad diabetes where he has to get a pump or inject himself all the time & the doctor threatens him with removing limbs, on a weekly basis. He’s a stupid narcissist who thinks the poor idiots who are lonely enough to adore him are going to watch his daily run down of driving needlessly & stuffing his face. I cannot stand this baby. I want to force feed him some vegetables

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Actually he doesn’t do anything, he could probably cope with less limbs, as long as he can shovel in those carbs & cheese toastie

Return to “Peter Monn”