Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter MONNipulating Since 2000 BC: Diet Number 12

Post by Morvphefe »

Teankerbell wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:04 am
Morvphefe wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 pm
IMO you still aren't really healing. Even if you can't fully heal and must substitute, being "addicted" to AA/sobriety seems so sad; why not something fun, like weightlifting or video games?
THIS THIS THIS! I have never had any addiction but it doesn't take a genius to understan how unheathly and laughable Peter's idea of sobriety and healing from it is.

On a positive note congrats @Morvphefe for your achievements!
Right? His blind spot shines even brighter when we remember how he claims to have been some sort of mental health professional, himself lmaoooo surejan.gif. I really hope he never saw any "patients," for their sakes. Can you imagine taking advice from this guy? Paying for his advice? Chilling.

And thanks! But for transparency's sake: I'm a naughty sober who uses THC some weekends. Maybe I should forego that bit of fun in favor of lurking in church basements with other people's pain for the rest of my life! :roll:

Post by Guest »

Bakedbeauty wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:57 pm
The image of him waking towards the camera looks stretched out and distorted; but it’s not.
the 3rd pic takes the cake (pun intended) but the side ones are no joke, I was about to say he looks pregnant with 5 twins but not even that would be enough.
QueenPenny wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:58 pm
Teankerbell wrote: Thread name suggestions:
Peter MONNumentally gutted bitter bully
Peter MOurNNing others just to make it about himself
withmylittleeye wrote: Whatever the thread name is, we should continue the diet numbering.

I vote Starbucks Diet # 13
Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Bitter Bully: Starbucks Diet #13

👆 I like :rofl:
herbata wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:18 pm
Old Fat Crispy Citizen: Diet No. 13 should be the name for the next thread!
in light of the recent posts I'd like to suggest
Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Old Crispy Citizen: Starbucks Diet #13

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Bakedbeauty »

Thread title has gotta include Boomer somewhere. Especially considering he says that cringey “boom-boom-boom” in his review channel.

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

poshspice88 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 am
Lol, according to Peter, it’s ALEX that’s holding them back from getting a place in Florida because of Alex’s job! Sure Jan. As if they already have the money saved up for a down payment and can make mortgage payments on a second place. It’s true that Alex can’t work remotely from FL. He is tied down to his job and doesn’t seem to have ANY flexibility with it as he must physically report for work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
So there is just no way his marriage will survive a move to Miami. I was just watching David Dobrik’s vlog squads latest videos and podcasts. They were talking about being robbed in Miami. Casey neistat was with them too. Guess where they were robbed? The very hotel Peter and Alex just left. They were swimming at the beach and went back to the hotel to get in the pool. They put their stuff under the cabana and went in the pool for 20 minutes. When they got out someone had taken all their wallets and cellphones. The staff acted sketchy about looking st surveillance and the police were called by David’s assistance and they came but were no help. Now I’m hearing the footage shows a man had been stalking and following them all the way from the beach. He hid in bushes and crawled along the ground to get their stuff. He got away with it. They were disappointed bc they had to get new numbers and new phones and replace ID’s and get new credit cards but they took it in stride and had fun on their trip. If that was peter we would here about it at nauseum. He would never had had fun after that. He would cry and whine so bad. The vlog squad is young, strong smart guys who have to be on alert due to their fame. If they got jacked, Peter will get eaten alive. He thinks he belongs in the big city. He does not. He has no grit. He has been coddled his whole life.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Previous thread suggestions:

Peter Dramabetes Monn

Peter Livestreamin and Still eatin' Monn

Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Bitter Bully: Starbucks Diet #13 👈 my favorite

PeterPanMonnTallTalesFromHisMothersCript

Peter’DieSoHeCanCry’Monn

PETER*BoomBoomBoom*RunsOverStuff

Peter "OK BOOMER" Monn

If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Bakedbeauty wrote:Thread title has gotta include Boomer somewhere. Especially considering he says that cringey “boom-boom-boom” in his review channel.
That boom boom boom is even cringier than his drama channel intro. He isn't even aware of how pathetic and embarassing he is.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Stop. Saying. FANNY PACK!!! :fit:

Jesus Christ, its worse than "bathing suit".

Post by Guest »

QueenPenny wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:17 pm
Previous thread suggestions:

Peter Dramabetes Monn

Peter Livestreamin and Still eatin' Monn

Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Bitter Bully: Starbucks Diet #13 👈 my favorite

PeterPanMonnTallTalesFromHisMothersCript

Peter’DieSoHeCanCry’Monn

PETER*BoomBoomBoom*RunsOverStuff

Peter "OK BOOMER" Monn

These are all good! I highlighted my faves. ❤️

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

littlegarose wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:57 am
Lurker2012 wrote: Littlegoose - What a diff between that video and peter. Peter would be huffing and puffing andhave something snarky to say about him if he was a youtuber that people started really liking. Peter has pure judgements and criticism towards anyone that doesnt do AA.
Oh I agree. Peter would be raking him over the coals.

Steve is a million times more self aware than Peter despite being 10 years his junior. Night and day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steve is cool. Love his Chantel summaries. Peter would be hard press to go against someone who has also done AA. His bluffs would be called. Peter is too much of a coward for that...
ItsDickSlider wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:06 pm
I am not buying that Peter is 47 years old. I just turned 46 and he looks like my dad. Maybe it's all the junk food.
He's 47 but has never been good at self care. He only got into skin care because of YT but isnt consistent about it plus he was 45 when he started. Sun damage makes you look like leather ☀️☀️☀️
Bakedbeauty wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:57 pm
The image of him waking towards the camera looks stretched out and distorted; but it’s not.
Peter Monn Gutted.JPG
Omg :rofl: now I understand why we never see him in his swimsuit at the beach. That belly aka GUTTED
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Bakedbeauty wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm
Two people making videos hopefully on the situation, as well as mine. Mine will be in depth so it’ll be a couple weeks, but hopefully the other two people on Twitter follow through. Alex telling people their are psychotic draws the line. He has no excuse. He kept saying that these were his opinions and not his husbands, but they 100% are related to him.

I don’t know if Jan reads here; but she is going about her communication with him the wrong way. She’s taking about lawsuits etc and she doesn’t need to do all that.

What she needs to do; or someone - is start calling Peter our on all his bullshit and hypocrisy. If PM does a video about Jaclyn Hill, and he bashes Jaclyns brand - wether it’s true or deserved or not - it’s bullying. He is bullying someone’s dream they are working on. PM says James Charles content is boring? That’s bullying. He is literally speaking down and making fun of splines creative output.

Peter Monn cries out “well I DonT bUllY aboUt weIgHt or AppEaranCe”... it doesn’t matter: it’s the same fucking thing. And then go read the comments on any of his videos;” James Charles needs to go away, JC needs to give up”...

Every single comment is attacking whoever he is talking about; but since PM didn’t tLk about how they look it doesn’t matter for him.

It’s all the same. Just because you didn’t say JH was fat - It’s bullying other people’s work. Peter Monn has built a platform for enriching cyber bullies.

Dont forget to add this into your video (time stamped 20:17). He gleefully admits to have always been good at manipulation.

Post by Guest »

^^ And he’s got a fat hump on his back in between his shoulder blades.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alex has actually aged well in 10 years. Lost weight.

Peter has gone the other direction and I bet Alex wouldn't even look in his direction if they met today.

Shawn is probably so grateful he escaped. Given how lazy Peter Pan Moan is, I doubt all the stories he tells of Shawn being so lazy himself, so bad with money. He even wrote that blog about how he demanded they get a gold fish but then refused to clean the tank and made Shawn do it.

Shawns parting words were that Peter never made any effort. He hasn't changed.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

I love all the suggestions but really like, "Gutted bully"
I vote strongly for anything that includes him being a bully or hyoocrite because for me thats the main word that i think of when i hear his name and one of the main reasons why he's problematic and has always had issues on YouTube.

Post by Guest »

Lurker2012 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:25 am
I love all the suggestions but really like, "Gutted bully"
I vote strongly for anything that includes him being a bully or hyoocrite because for me thats the main word that i think of when i hear his name and one of the main reasons why he's problematic and has always had issues on YouTube.
yes that's exatly my thought!
I'm biased coz I made it up but Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Bitter Bully is still my fav, the Starbucks Diet #13 is a nice addition tho. Also those pics and gif oh him in the blue hoodie seal the deal for me.

sidenote: can't wait for more exposé videos on PM, one of these days one of them will hit him hard.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Let's go with

Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Bitter Bully, Starbucks Diet #13

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

^^ Love it!

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

poshspice88 wrote:
Lol, according to Peter, it’s ALEX that’s holding them back from getting a place in Florida because of Alex’s job! Sure Jan. As if they already have the money saved up for a down payment and can make mortgage payments on a second place. It’s true that Alex can’t work remotely from FL. He is tied down to his job and doesn’t seem to have ANY flexibility with it as he must physically report for work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
Can't he get a job in Florida?

Post by Guest »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:51 am
poshspice88 wrote:
Can't he get a job in Florida?
He could, but they want to keep the condo in Indianapolis and travel back and forth. Peter mentioned alternating one month in Miami, one month in Indy type of thing. If Alex can’t get a freelance job where he can literally be mobile he should just look into becoming a flight attendant. He can be based anywhere and commute. It’s quite easy actually. I have a friend who works for American Airlines and he lives in Louisville and Fort Lauderdale (he and his husband have a house and condo in both locations) and he’s based out of Philadelphia. His schedule is easy peasy and he works Sunday through Tuesday. The commuting thing sounds harder than it is. Many flight attendants commute and he loves it. The flight benefits are fantastic. It’s the perfect job for people who are outgoing and don’t like a traditional job.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Peter Monn”