Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Peter MONNipulating Since 2000 BC: Diet Number 12

Post by Denise0211 »

Skull-n-Glow wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:26 pm
ItsDickSlider wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:04 pm
Is there a kind soul willing to provide a TL:DR of the Peter/Kuckian drama? I'm having trouble honing in on what happened without giving either of those dumbasses more views.
If I remember correctly JK accused PM of being a pedo abs the whole community came to PM aid. He was the golden boy for a while then it all went to the crapper.

I remember when people (rightly, in that particular case) supported him, but I forget why things went south. Was it bc he called out Rich Lux for not speaking up? Moreso, IIRC he lashed out at Rich and Karina for "supporting" Kuckian just because they didn't make a bunch of vids in his favor. But did anything else happen to cause his massive fall from Golden boy status?

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

You only have to look at how often he likes or interacts with any of the people who reply to his tweets (never) to see he's self absorbed and selfish.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Avid Diva, aka Metamorphosis Rox or whatever she's going by=Hoax. I don't know the drama about her & Jan, only what's going on w/ fat, schtick and nearly dead.
Who by the way if he doesn't have sleep apnea with that massive neck I'll be very surprised.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

The 1st time JK lashed out was 2016, a few months after Peter started his drama channel. I was a fan then. That was mild; accused PM of being a bully et al. He then cried about his aunt dying blah blah blah, worst Christmas, etc.
Then in 2017 he did it AGAIN and everyone rallied around St. Peter, patron saint of self pity and narcissism. This time he didn't even get to bemoan his sick dog all that long because he had support from everyone who hated JK.
In true PM fashion he took this and ran, annoying every one to death and screwing himself in the process.

Skull-n-Glow
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Skull-n-Glow »

MissDelusional wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:19 am
Avid Diva, aka Metamorphosis Rox or whatever she's going by=Hoax. I don't know the drama about her & Jan, only what's going on w/ fat, schtick and nearly dead.
Who by the way if he doesn't have sleep apnea with that massive neck I'll be very surprised.
It's in the beginning of her thread. They where a bunch of friends then they weren't and the other group called hoax out on her scamming and two faced antics and she came out looking like a victim. Happened again with the whole P.M thing and Jan.🤷🏾‍♀️
Come with me if you want to live :rofl:

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Denise0211 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:24 pm
AnniaDrama wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:32 pm
Denise0211 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:15 am
I just went to check Peter and Alex's couple's IG (🙄I hate those lol) and wait....what? I saw the montage of when they got married until now...I didn't believe that was Peter!! How did he get so old looking?? It doesn't look like the same person in a mere 8 years difference! Wtf?? Sun, smokes and junk food? Because it can't be stress!! Lol
What is his couples IG? I didn't even know he had one. I want to cringe lol
Peterandalex

Enjoy😂
My eyes!

Btw...

WTF IS THAT PETER 11 YEARS AGO????

I was looking at that pic and thinking "why is Alex in a pic all close to another man?"... then I thought, "is it his brother or something"... and then I read the description and bam, I was in shock lol

There are some full body pics of Peter there where he doesn't look that obese, but I've seen others where he looks much fatter. Also, if that pic is really him 11 years ago, then he gained 30 years in 11 years, wtf.

Also, as I said before I don't find Alex ugly but that hair looks awful in him and he's been looking a bit bloated on the face. I also can't stand the way he says "like" in every sentence. But I really don't find him ugly as many people here find.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

MissDelusional wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:19 am
Who is nearly dead? Y'all kill me with these nicknames lmao

I have no idea who metamorphosis rox, jan or any of these people are but the way all these so called adults are making drama over people they don't even know in person is very funny to me.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:00 am
Denise0211 wrote:
AnniaDrama wrote:
Denise0211 wrote:
I just went to check Peter and Alex's couple's IG (🙄I hate those lol) and wait....what? I saw the montage of when they got married until now...I didn't believe that was Peter!! How did he get so old looking?? It doesn't look like the same person in a mere 8 years difference! Wtf?? Sun, smokes and junk food? Because it can't be stress!! Lol
Peterandalex

Enjoy😂
My eyes!

Btw...

I was looking at that pic and thinking "why is Alex in a pic all close to another man?"... then I thought, "is it his brother or something"... and then I read the description and bam, I was in shock lol

There are some full body pics of Peter there where he doesn't look that obese, but I've seen others where he looks much fatter. Also, if that pic is really him 11 years ago, then he gained 30 years in 11 years, wtf.

Also, as I said before I don't find Alex ugly but that hair looks awful in him and he's been looking a bit bloated on the face. I also can't stand the way he says "like" in every sentence. But I really don't find him ugly as many people here find.
See????😂 Lol. That is what I thought too! That first pic...I too thoughtvAlex was with someone else! Then the wedding pics from 8 years ago😯 He looked sooo much younger. It's crazy. Lol

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Denise0211 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:22 am
AnniaDrama wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:00 am
Denise0211 wrote:
AnniaDrama wrote:
Denise0211 wrote:
Peterandalex

Enjoy😂
My eyes!

Btw...

See????😂 Lol. That is what I thought too! That first pic...I too thoughtvAlex was with someone else! Then the wedding pics from 8 years ago😯 He looked sooo much younger. It's crazy. Lol
Yes... it's really scary what fast food diet, smoking and non use of sun screen can do to a person. This motivates me to keep dieting and not letting myself go, thanks Peter lol

BTW this instagram is a goldmine:

The wedding pics from 8 years go... what happened in these 8 years, it's so weird:

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

^^Yeah, and Alex still looks pretty much the same. Oh, Peter lol

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Yesterday’s vlog starts w him pulling out of the BK drive thru. But it’s ok you guys! Because Peter hasn’t eaten anything since “treats on the plane”!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

littlegarose wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:25 am
Yesterday’s vlog starts w him pulling out of the BK drive thru. But it’s ok you guys! Because Peter hasn’t eaten anything since “treats on the plane”!! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol I just saw that. And he didn't havev a "real meal" since lunch on the beach the day before. I would say "Sure, Jan", but I bet he slept right up until his next evening meeting and that's why! Nothing like a big ol' order from BK with Sprite at 10pm to stay on the diet.😂😂😂

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Denise0211 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:49 pm
Skull-n-Glow wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:26 pm
ItsDickSlider wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:04 pm
Is there a kind soul willing to provide a TL:DR of the Peter/Kuckian drama? I'm having trouble honing in on what happened without giving either of those dumbasses more views.
If I remember correctly JK accused PM of being a pedo abs the whole community came to PM aid. He was the golden boy for a while then it all went to the crapper.

I remember when people (rightly, in that particular case) supported him, but I forget why things went south. Was it bc he called out Rich Lux for not speaking up? Moreso, IIRC he lashed out at Rich and Karina for "supporting" Kuckian just because they didn't make a bunch of vids in his favor. But did anything else happen to cause his massive fall from Golden boy status?
MissDelusional wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:28 am
The 1st time JK lashed out was 2016, a few months after Peter started his drama channel. I was a fan then. That was mild; accused PM of being a bully et al. He then cried about his aunt dying blah blah blah, worst Christmas, etc.
Then in 2017 he did it AGAIN and everyone rallied around St. Peter, patron saint of self pity and narcissism. This time he didn't even get to bemoan his sick dog all that long because he had support from everyone who hated JK.
In true PM fashion he took this and ran, annoying every one to death and screwing himself in the process.
to add....

-Here for the Tea aka Sam is responsible for the big timer Youtubers that rallied around Peter in 2017 when JK made the allegations. That's how Peter got to and over the 100K mark.

-As that died down Peter slowly went back from playing victim and started being a bitter Betty again; Rich Lux's audience did not like him due to the vicious call out Peter did to him in Dec 2017

-As well Peter kept going in on women like Tana, Channon and GlitterForever17 to the point people were questioning if he was misogynistic

-Then Peter & Alex started getting into with HFTT on Twitter -- Sam shut Alex down reminding him she knows things about their marriage

-Next hit was Dustin, Peter's former bestie & biggest cheerleader, renounces him and makes a video. Everybody was like oooooh -- Dustin defended Peter through the JK crap and Peter couldnt even defend Dustin back during his Mango Tea beef

-By September 2018 I think Petty Paige got into with Peter on the live. That was another hit to Peter because he did not look after that especially since she was pregnant and he was stressing her out. She made her video on him
-Somewhere in the mix is Panicked Antics -- she made video(s) clarifying what happened between her and Peter that he tried paint the narrative in a different light..
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

^^Thanks for the rundown! I missed a lot of that, but assumed his true bitchy nature was at fault. I watched Petty's 'Problematic' video a while back , and I was amused in Peter's Jan meltdown he saud Paige reached out to him and was so nice. Ok...🙄😆

ujhgt23
Learner
Learner

Post by ujhgt23 »

in the nov 12 vlog around 15 minutes he uses his dead mother to talk about "cruelty hardcore he gets"
how youtubers get so much hate like he doesn't make tons of vids on other youtubers fueling the hate
if he really was for ending youtuber hate he would end his drama channel
but he won't cause he's so uninteresting he can't make money without using other youtubers and he has nerve to get mad at jan

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

I see Peter is doing a giveaway every week? until Christmas....someone is desperate for views & subs. Peter's giveaways seem way to involved especially for the winner. Is this normal on youtube?

Now I understand why most do theirs through instagram since its easier to communicate.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

no one romanticizes death like peter morONN

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

^ Oh, it's gross. I was amused watching him squeeze out tears because I know it's all BS. Then he fixes his hair and does the Blue Steel pout. Blue Steel for his blue hairs. Quaint!

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Bakedbeauty »

Two people making videos hopefully on the situation, as well as mine. Mine will be in depth so it’ll be a couple weeks, but hopefully the other two people on Twitter follow through. Alex telling people their are psychotic draws the line. He has no excuse. He kept saying that these were his opinions and not his husbands, but they 100% are related to him.

I don’t know if Jan reads here; but she is going about her communication with him the wrong way. She’s taking about lawsuits etc and she doesn’t need to do all that.

What she needs to do; or someone - is start calling Peter our on all his bullshit and hypocrisy. If PM does a video about Jaclyn Hill, and he bashes Jaclyns brand - wether it’s true or deserved or not - it’s bullying. He is bullying someone’s dream they are working on. PM says James Charles content is boring? That’s bullying. He is literally speaking down and making fun of splines creative output.

Peter Monn cries out “well I DonT bUllY aboUt weIgHt or AppEaranCe”... it doesn’t matter: it’s the same fucking thing. And then go read the comments on any of his videos;” James Charles needs to go away, JC needs to give up”...

Every single comment is attacking whoever he is talking about; but since PM didn’t tLk about how they look it doesn’t matter for him.

It’s all the same. Just because you didn’t say JH was fat - It’s bullying other people’s work. Peter Monn has built a platform for enriching cyber bullies.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

^^I would def call making 6, 7, or 8 videos about one person bullying. He takes glee in pointing out supposed downfalls or missteps of others. He blasted that GlitterForever was in foreclosure FFS. 🙄 "Oooh poor her, she can't put out more content and has all these views just for 1 video" But then he has the balls to whine about Jan??

Also he is so far up Twati's ass it's gross. But she sends him all these gaggy personalized PR items so, of course he feels special.

Return to “Peter Monn”