Peteronizing MONNologue, The Groundhog Days of Driving Mizz Crazy, Part 11

Lori1985
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peteronizing MONNologue, The Groundhog Days of Driving Mizz Crazy, Part 11

Post by Lori1985 »

Oh Christ, in his Where's Jaclyn video he says he's going to start selling shout outs on Cameo. Lord help us. He's such a fucking douche.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

withmylittleeye wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:34 am
Peter Pan Moan hates kids because he misses using his childhood being about MONNipulating his Daddy.

New thread title idea, since he's forever dieting:

Peter MONNipulating Since 2000BC, Diet Number 12
MONNipulating is so perfect, lol.

Lori1985
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lori1985 »

Now in todays video he says Cameo watched his video yesterday and contacted him and is begging him to sell videos. He lies so much I think he actually believes it. No one contacted him.

Just like the other day he read an email from a "lawyer in FL" who wrote him to tell him their opinion on Jaclyn hill, which just happened to be HIS same opinion, and to write and tell him how much they love him. Anyone notice every time he reads fan mail they talk JUST LIKE HIM? It's because he's writing these damn paragraphs himself. And the fucktards in the comments eat it up.

Gosh I wish that Titties kid would go after him again and call him a child molester. I bet Peter wouldn't have the support this go around as he did the first time. Something has to shut this shit show down. He's getting too big for his britches.

edit to add: I almost forgot, he's supposed to be the drug counselor of the world but he didn't even make a video calling Trisha Paytas out for being HIGH AS FUCK in her last few videos.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Lori1985 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Anyone notice every time he reads fan mail they talk JUST LIKE HIM? It's because he's writing these damn paragraphs himself. And the fucktards in the comments eat it up.
Yes and he does the exact same thing when he tells you a convo he had with alex or Tanya when he recounts what they said. It ALWAYS sounds like utter bullshit and he recounts how HE interprets their words, NOT their actual words.

I am so sick of hearing him recount stories about his childhood. Its legit a joke and mockery at this point how he makes his childhood interactions with neighbors and neighborhood friends like Leave it to beaver and the little house on the prairie. His mind is so deluded and living in a fantasy world.

Return to “Peter Monn”