PETER MONNstrosity:The Rambling, Gambling, Man-Child Part 10

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: PETER MONNstrosity:The Rambling, Gambling, Man-Child Part 10

Post by withmylittleeye »

While he was doing his collabs, he probably saw everyone else's set ups and realized how budget his is. He's the dollar store of YouTube.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lurker2012 »

Wow.. Peter takes pathetic to a whole new level.  On his vlog today he talks about how has going to LA by himself bec Alex cant come with him. He says he's really nervous about the whole thing bec he hasnt flown or traveled by himself or checked in a hotel on his own in 10 years because Alex has been with him.  Alex had to help him with the boarding pass bec apparently Alex has done all that shit for him all these years.  Peter is legit a fucking helpless adult who cant function on his own. He said Alex told him it would be good for him to be independent on this trip and do things on his own. God, how can alex put up with him and be w/ someone who he has to wipe their ass for them or cater to his constant BS.  When Peter said that he knew he wouldn't be able to take care of himself at 22 if his dad dropped him, he wasn't kidding. 

* Peter, says his favorite part of the trip that  he's looking forward to is relaxing in his hotel to watch movies. What's different any other day of your week, Peter?

*According to Peter he wants everyone to know that it may look like he just sits around when he's off the camera but he's not.... He and Alex run a busy business.  Oh brother, give me a break,  who does he think he is fooling?. 

*Peter says he is determined to have the best "YouTube life" possible that he can and wants to travel as much as possible back n forth to LA to meet all these Youtubers and hopefully do interview series with all of them. Peter must make these poor people so uncomfortable with his presumptuous and pushy pestering to get together with him. To make it worse, he outs their names, which is extremely rude, tacky and manipulative because when the person doesnt respond or it doesnt work out he goes on camera to announce it like an immature little tattletale child and it causes people to go and tweet harass them. He said he hopes to meet up with Channon Rose and mentioned other names of Youtubers he reached out too.

*This fool is as transparent as the Rewired Soul trying to convince everyone that he's not a drama channel but a mental health channel (rewired soul) and not a drama channel but a commentary channel (Peter) only when it fits their agenda. Depending on the situation he is a drama channel, and when the heat is on or the situation permits he wants to be looked at as a commentary channel. He spent the whole vlog trying to change the narrative of what his channel represents -- as usual for whatever agenda he has perculating in that stunted brain of his.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Alex: go on sweetie, independence is good for you.

Also Alex: please f off so I can bang a younger, hot guy while your lumpy ass is gone

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Lurker2012 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:31 pm
Wow.. Peter takes pathetic to a whole new level.  On his vlog today he talks about how has going to LA by himself bec Alex cant come with him. He says he's really nervous about the whole thing bec he hasnt flown or traveled by himself or checked in a hotel on his own in 10 years because Alex has been with him.  Alex had to help him with the boarding pass bec apparently Alex has done all that shit for him all these years.  Peter is legit a fucking helpless adult who cant function on his own. He said Alex told him it would be good for him to be independent on this trip and do things on his own. God, how can alex put up with him and be w/ someone who he has to wipe their ass for them or cater to his constant BS.  When Peter said that he knew he wouldn't be able to take care of himself at 22 if his dad dropped him, he wasn't kidding. 

* Peter, says his favorite part of the trip that  he's looking forward to is relaxing in his hotel to watch movies. What's different any other day of your week, Peter?

*According to Peter he wants everyone to know that it may look like he just sits around when he's off the camera but he's not.... He and Alex run a busy business.  Oh brother, give me a break,  who does he think he is fooling?. 

*Peter says he is determined to have the best "YouTube life" possible that he can and wants to travel as much as possible back n forth to LA to meet all these Youtubers and hopefully do interview series with all of them. Peter must make these poor people so uncomfortable with his presumptuous and pushy pestering to get together with him. To make it worse, he outs their names, which is extremely rude, tacky and manipulative because when the person doesnt respond or it doesnt work out he goes on camera to announce it like an immature little tattletale child and it causes people to go and tweet harass them. He said he hopes to meet up with Channon Rose and mentioned other names of Youtubers he reached out too.

*This fool is as transparent as the Rewired Soul trying to convince everyone that he's not a drama channel but a mental health channel (rewired soul) and not a drama channel but a commentary channel (Peter) only when it fits their agenda. Depending on the situation he is a drama channel, and when the heat is on or the situation permits he wants to be looked at as a commentary channel. He spent the whole vlog trying to change the narrative of what his channel represents -- as usual for whatever agenda he has perculating in that stunted brain of his.
What?? Why does this whole "independence" thing surprise me ?
I guess Im more surprised that this is a real situation in the life of an adult. He's old enough to be a grandpa and is so embarrassingly helpless. It's so creepy.

The trip is a waste of time, his channel is done. He could collab with shane, trisha and the top 10 20-something twinks and it wouldnt make a difference because he is a loser. People feeling sorry for him is the only reason anyone collabed with him.

Also, the office as a studio is about as much of a joke as him being a writer. How many times he said he would go to the office to write and it never happens. All he does is fail. It's funny that he would even consider another reason to be away from Alex. I guess why bother seeing your man when you don't even share a bed in your "traditional marriage." Get the divorce already.

Back to his inability to do basic life tasks outside of watch tv, it makes me question his addiction even more. He's so lazy and needs a great deal of approval for everything, I just can't imagine him doing drugs at all unless his parents were paying for them, picking them up for him and encouraging him to use them.

Post by Guest »

How does this “man” manage to change his own poopy diapers pants without the help of an adult?? Seriously, what 45 year old can’t travel, print or use his phone for a boarding pass? You mean to tell me that all the years he’s been married Alex has to help him travel? Who helped him before Alex — mommy, daddy, whatever boyfriend he had at the time? I bet he’s more independent now than he was 10 years ago before he met Alex. He’s embarrassing.

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

So I couldn't sleep last night and I got a notification that Peter was live on You Now. So I went over just to see what he was saying. I could not believe he was getting likes and those tickets that pays him. I don't know how it works but one person was giving him a lot of likes which supposedly translates to money. Does he chew tobacco? He kept bending over and then coming back with water in his mouth like he was spitting and then drinking water. It was strange. Maybe he was bending over and taking a puff but I never saw smoke. Also, he talked about how expensive it was to go to LA. He said to eat out at a nice restaurant cost $75 for just him. How can he afford all this? What type of business does he and Alex supposedly have? I could never afford to go to LA but maybe once in a lifetime not two trips in a row within a month. I just wonder if he's trying to find an agent. He has to be getting some kind of trust from his mom. I don't believe for a minute he made that much money off his book or youtube. Anyway he seemed cocky and in my opinion was rude to some of the people talking to him. He gave smart azz answers. I clicked out after 10 minutes. I went back to sleep.

curiositykillsthecat
Talker
Talker

Post by curiositykillsthecat »

Peter tries to be the "dumb blond, help me I'm clueless' damsel in distress type and it is NOT CUTE. It's cute if you're 14-20 and flirting, but a middle-aged sloppy overweight old man? GROSS!!!!
Peter is busy with his 'side'business? Peter is the only businessman I know that doesn't mention, advertise, brag, talk about his business. Why is hiding it? He could easily be vague about it and say "I have a real estate business". We know his schedule- he sleeps til damn near noon everyday, and can barely drag himself out of bed to go through a drive-through for a coffee, then he eats out nearly every night cuz his lazy ass refuses to cook, then he naps, then he has to relax cuz that was so much work- so what damn business is he so busy with?
Peter is an absolute mess- all things he should be talking about- his college days, his business, you know ADULT things, he doesnt and all things he repeatedly laments over are childish, immature things- his high school days FFS, his YT 'career', his YT 'friends', his mother's passing (yes, depressing, but 10 years!!! you can stop crying every other day about it) - Peter!!! You are not a teenager, you are a middle age man- the prime of your life is over and maybe you could stretch out a few more good years but you refuse to put any effort into your self or your life. You are gross. GROSS. Just stop. Grow TF up already.

Post by Guest »

They don’t have a successful side business. They have their lame online Raaant website that they run just to get free press passes to concerts. That’s it. Any money Peter makes outside the pittance he gets from YT is from Daddy Monn’s teat. His dad still works full time while his son can live the leisurely life of a retiree.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:42 pm
The only thing heating up in your bed is alex’s Laptop fan during the Real Housewives marathon
:rofl: Accurate!!!

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

None of us care enough about his lumpy ass getting down in the bedroom to hear this nonsense. He must be trying to convince himself because we are not going to buy it lol.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Yeah if you have to include having more sex with your man in your 2019 vision board goals, either someone's dick doesn't work or it's working somewhere else

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Bakedbeauty »

This "side-business" that he and Alex supposedly have ONLY came up when after I made a post and clocked how much money he was spending on a daily basis. Literally last week.

He probably doesn't get an allowance from his Dad despite everyone's wishes, he most likely has a pension from life insurance policy set up that pays him monthly. I think he read that I clocked that, and since that is probably what it is - he is now trying to defer attention away from the truth, as usual. Pension plans can pay up to thousands each month depending on the policies, and his Dad is multimillion dollar Plastic Surgeon so his mother most likely had a life insurance policy set up.

He's been talking about money a lot this trip. He mentioned when he went shopping everything was too expensive, he mentioned how the hotel is staying in was half the price, he mentioned how happy he was that his dinner bill was only $20. I imagine he's finally coming to his senses about spending so much money with another huge vacation next month.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I don't believe there is a side business. If there was, he'd be bragging about it. He can't keep his mouth shut about anything.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Isn't his business his multiple YouTube channels?

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

The only thing that's possible for a side business I feel is possibly being a ghost writer. I saw Alex is acting like he's getting PR on some of his IG stories. I wonder if he really is or is it an act. I know some people say they get PR when they really don't which is crazy to me. I guess they think it will lead to companies saying well we should send him something. I guess it could work since James Charles lied about the makeup he was wearing to get attention from brands and he said it worked.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

It's too little, too late for Peter to want to turn over a new leaf. He never really apologized for his indiscretions and how he treated people. He just waited for everything to die down. But honestly he is so similar to The Rewired Soul, and with everything coming out about him; Peter is going to be brought up again. So he may gain some subs from Emilia and Trisha videos. But I doubt that his views will go up after those videos. I think that people are starting to be fed up with Trisha as well. So I don't know how she is going to be able to help him. He isn't good at interviewing people, because he makes it about himself. He also isn't a good listener. I don't see his channel bouncing back in the way he wants it to.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Welcome to Part 11 viewtopic.php?f=569&t=35318

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:Cannot believe he met up with Trisha. No wonder he ran to daddy for money and jumped on a flight to LA
Two big assholes in one place. I thought I felt the earth shift a little. Trishy trash has been getting around lately. Must be lonely without her punching bag, I mean Jason around.

Return to “Peter Monn”