Peter (Notice Me Senpai) Monn - Part 7

Re: Peter (Notice Me Senpai) Monn - Part 7

Post by Guest »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:Wtf is going on here: http://teeffany.chictopia.com/petermonn

"Novelist…scratch that…storyteller. Lover of vintage concert tees, old worn mystery novels, strong coffee, 80’s television shows, romance and nostalgia, intriguing smiles from across the room, late night car chases during full moons, my John Deere trucker hat and my first pair of aviator Ray Bans. When I’m not analyzing the complex minds of others I’m typically interviewing celebrities or walking the red carpet with my husband…always a little bit of old dirt road on my wingtips and the smell of burning embers on my beard."

:roll:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by GreatOdds88 »

unicornbaby1 wrote:
NeuroticNeurontin wrote:Hey everyone. Peters entire intro is refrerencing us in his latest video. I am unsure if it’s the Manny or Jeffree (I should be careful, you’d be going through tons of videos if I don’t post which one. His entire channel is based off of the same people.) video

Anyway, go and have a listen at what he references. He reads here constantly.
lol. I know him and alexs relationship is spoken about alot on here but i feel like his last 2 vlogs were entirely about how much time they spend together and how much he loves being married ever since my post day or 2 ago about how they are never together with no chemistry.

also why does he buy lip plumping products?
I think he's trying to reassure himself that they are happy. They still need a mediator after a year and a half in order to stay together? Wow. I mean, if it's a constant struggle to get along and stay together, is it really meant to be? When it's meant to be, it's easy. He doesn't even wear his wedding ring "because he's too fat". Find a way if it means something to you, bro.

diamondwater
Learner
Learner

Post by diamondwater »

unicornbaby1 wrote:
NeuroticNeurontin wrote:Hey everyone. Peters entire intro is refrerencing us in his latest video. I am unsure if it’s the Manny or Jeffree (I should be careful, you’d be going through tons of videos if I don’t post which one. His entire channel is based off of the same people.) video

Anyway, go and have a listen at what he references. He reads here constantly.
lol. I know him and alexs relationship is spoken about alot on here but i feel like his last 2 vlogs were entirely about how much time they spend together and how much he loves being married ever since my post day or 2 ago about how they are never together with no chemistry.

also why does he buy lip plumping products?

because as another poster here mentioned recently, peter is creepy. the fact he drives around at 3 in the morning, showing his camera at random houses is creepy af. if I lived in one of those houses, id be creeped out that peter is doing that.
as for the lip plumpers, peters lips are chicken thin. the way he preens in the camera all the time is weird. he has chicken lips. and im thinking he does all this for some ex that he is hoping watches. he doesn't realize in his deluded mind that nothing, not even lip plumpers, will make him cute or handsome.
he talks all the time about this ex or another ex. and im thinking he is hoping one of those ex's is watching his channels all the time. and then the ex will think peter is so handsome. that's what peter thinks in his deluded mind.
did anyone see the recent video with Tanya in it? omg. that is one scary woman. peter looks like mr potato head. and Tanya is downright scary looking.
that headband she wore. is she for real with that? does she not own a mirror?
and as a previous poster mentioned, the more peter claims his life is 'so fantastic' and that his marriage is 'so perfect', the more its obvious its all lies.
peter is seriously creepy. its not slander. its true. and he is a liar about so many things. also true.
'if that makes sense'
avatar copyright to Decalcomania

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

/\/\/\ He's been creepy since always. Yes he totally still holds a flame for Shawn, he talks about him constantly. He has been trying to be noticed online and become famous for years now. He and Alex are obsessed with becoming famous. Peter has tried to get his youtube channels off the ground for 6 years! He's set his Pemovision videos to private, but you can still read his old blogs and facebook posts. Has this man ever followed through with anything he starts? Please someone name 3 things he's started that he's followed through with. One lady won a giveaway 4 years ago, part of the prize was she would get a guest cameo in his next book that was supposed to come out the next year. :rofl: she's still waiting!
https://petermonn.com/2014/08/25/the-wi ... /#more-431

I think its creepy to idolize 15 year olds that found fame over night. This is the shit that gets Peter in trouble. Teen angst at 40 um.. wtf. It makes sense why those videos are private now.
https://petermonn.com/2014/11/03/how-to ... -12-hours/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/biz/Pemo ... 151630056/

haha Peter thinks its hilarious calling it Ghetto Dairy Queen. :roll: Gotta enjoy that white male privilege.
https://youtu.be/FTzWHRYHeQI?t=m3s39

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

I always thought his Pemovision Facebook page was telling of how desperate he is.

He promotes this Twitter account in his old 2013 private videos:

https://twitter.com/mrpemo

Account Suspended

There’s a 2013 video about his detox. I wonder how much this version differs to the ones he tells now.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Alex admits he went out with Peter for a free meal, and was a big slut. And the first comment under this video is harsh.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I find it really interesting how drama channels have issues with people like us talking about them. Their whole YT careers revolve around talking about people. :roll:

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

monak wrote:I find it really interesting how drama channels have issues with people like us talking about them. Their whole YT careers revolve around talking about people. :roll:
Have you noticed that almost all the drama channel threads are relatively dead? Beside Kuckian the others inch along. Drama channels are our source for gossip. We dont care who's in front of the camera as long as they are spilling the tea (ew I'm mad at myself for saying that). Even though its site like this that are actually digging up the dirt. No one actually respects them as people. So I think it's funny also that they get mad when people gossip about them. Especially when they dont keep their private lives to their damn selves. Its comical when Peter says hes spreading positivity. You cant spread positivity when you rely on gossip and negativity to make your videos, and pay your bills. When he acts like a misogynist ass hat and tries to rip Tana to shreads; then hides under the excuse of wanting the best for her.
Jeffree just released a sit down video. Get ready for Peter's response to once again talk about himself.

You used to self harm because you were having such a hard time? I know how you feel. I've been sober for 23 years since dec. 17 1994 (he brings it up in EVERY story).

You didnt talk to your mom for 10 years? I know how that feels I didnt talk to my mom for 6 months after i got sober.

Peter is going to make that whole video about himself. Me! Me! Me! Me! I dont even have to watch it to know what hes ging to say. Any bets he will cry and make it a point to say he reached out to Jeffree? Someone please watch it when he posts it later today and let me know if I was right. I like that I'm able to keep up on here and reddit so I dont have to listen to his insufferable voice.

curiositykillsthecat
Talker
Talker

Post by curiositykillsthecat »

The way he says Vegas makes my eye twitch. :-x :raging:

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Not only will Peter never make that "reacting to GG comments" video due to his fragile ego and thin skin but (I call it now) Peter will not address a single serious comment on here because he knows hes going to dig himself even a deeper hole. What he will do however is only address the easy comments such as his weight so that he can spin it around and make us look like a bunch of superficial bullies who only care about superficial shit, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Can someone please tell me why he burps constantly in his mouth all throughout each and evey single hoir long vkogs and videos? It's so repulsive. Yes, burping is a natural process but the frequency and intensity that Peter does it....? :? :? soo gross and not normal. It's because of the daily processed and frozen shit that he shoves into his mouth 7-days a week, 365 days a year for god knows how long and for how many years. His gut must be a sea of decayed garbage to be so gassy and burpy like that. He burps intensly in his mouth non-stop and i know noone has ever seen that before.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Okay so I literally had to take five minutes away from the computer before coming on here and commenting regarding Peter's video on the Manny apology video. In the middle of it he talks about Dan and how he reached out to her and her family for a statement regarding the Manny situation and he claims that he warned them about the hate she would get and asks if they were sure they wanted to go ahead blah blah blah.

Firstly Peter, just sit the fuck down you moron. Your channel has been DYING for months and amidst the chaos that has broken out during the past week you saw an opportunity to use a vulnerable girl as an 'exclusive' for your channel and because of that you'd get some new subs due to JS stans loving your work. You did NOT consider her or her family in any of this whatsoever, if you did you would not have reached out in the first place.

She is getting hate comments and threats and all you can say is a measly little 'well I did warn her!'. Then of course you go on to talk about all the threats and nasty comments YOU got after the Kuckian thing because this is all about you after all isn't it? Well, nice job Peter you twatwaffle!

diamondwater
Learner
Learner

Post by diamondwater »

Lurker2012 wrote:Not only will Peter never make that "reacting to GG comments" video due to his fragile ego and thin skin but (I call it now) Peter will not address a single serious comment on here because he knows hes going to dig himself even a deeper hole. What he will do however is only address the easy comments such as his weight so that he can spin it around and make us look like a bunch of superficial bullies who only care about superficial shit, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Can someone please tell me why he burps constantly in his mouth all throughout each and evey single hoir long vkogs and videos? It's so repulsive. Yes, burping is a natural process but the frequency and intensity that Peter does it....? :? :? soo gross and not normal. It's because of the daily processed and frozen shit that he shoves into his mouth 7-days a week, 365 days a year for god knows how long and for how many years. His gut must be a sea of decayed garbage to be so gassy and burpy like that. He burps intensly in his mouth non-stop and i know noone has ever seen that before.
peter is either burping into his hand. or sipping on the sippycup of the day. fountain pop or starbucks or whatever. hes always doing one or the other. burping, sipping. burping sipping. I believe he stuffs his fat face with probably 3 bigmacs right before filming. and then that's why hes always burping. sipping. burping sipping. those big macs be salty sometimes! burp sip, burp sip. and then no doubt hes chain smoking in his car too.
until someone can explain to me how peter the mr potato head, can be so obese while hes claiming to be a vegetarian, then im going to stick to my beliefs that hes stuffing his fat potato head with 3 bigmacs before he drives around creepin around at 3am daily.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

^^^ I totally agree. I believe Peter goes on fast food/junk food runs at the gas station everynight and pigs out in his car. Meanwhile, Alex is sleeping while peter is living a double life at 3a doing god knows what. So, tell me again peter how you and alex arent roomates? I said this earlier that I really want the cops to pull Peter over and keep an eye on him for strolling through neighborhoods at 1-4a in the morning. The fact that Peter is the potential cause of peoole feeling unsafe in their house bec the car makes them nervous of a breakin or stalker creeper pisses me off. He has no regard for other people. Hey Peter, stay on main streets and OUT of neighborhoods you asshole.

I actually do strongly believe Alex is still w peter for money amd security just as he previously admitted early on with being a "gold digger" I dont get the impression that alex's job is stable, or is consistant/dependable income. It also doesnt seem like he has guaranteed work or a schedule and just works when he feels like it. And, if Im not mistaken Peters condo was paid off after his mom died, right? Peter basically provides alex with free shelter then since neither of them pay a mortgage. Then peter has this secret money source that somehow pays all his bills. Then after peters dad dies hes going to have even more $ and neither of them are going to have to work another day in their life. I dont think alex contributes financially much of anything and i dont think he's with peter for anything more than money and a stress-free/all expense paid for life full of vacations.

Alex avoids peter, they're rarely together, they dont sleep together at night, they both have separate lives (alex with friends and at clubs and Peter driving around and obsessed with petty losers all day on YouTube) and you can see how annoyed he is with Peter and barely tolerates him. It's written all over his face and tone of voice. But yet, Peter tries so desperately to convince himself and his viewers that they share allll the different types of intimacies and have such an incredible relationship. Its all bullshit and we all know the psychology 101 behind his overcompensation.

diamondwater
Learner
Learner

Post by diamondwater »

so on alex's instagram. from the other day. he posted a photo of a group of his friends. with peter in the photo too.
bwahaha. peter looks like their dad or grandpa in that photo.
they are all considerably younger than him. all of them.
I definitely agree that alex must be with peter for the free rent. and the potential inheritance from peter's father.
and by the way, im not exactly getting why peter always says alex is this great 'dancer'. on alex's instagram, there are times when alex dances for a bit. um its not cute. not in my opinion. its so similar to the carlton dance. bwahaha.

ujhgt23
Learner
Learner

Post by ujhgt23 »

Peter's new instagram videos are so :rofl:
I swear Alex/Tonya are his longest relationships yet we hear more stories about his exes/ex-friends.
I don't think he can go on video without mentioning his mother. sad

JustAboy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustAboy »

Peter's video about Laura Lee exposed himself. Laura Lee's video was not about her racists and other awful behaviour but about herself being sad.

Peter did not mention anything of importance what comes to Laura Lee's video. For Peter - the most important thing was to forget about the whole thing and get on with with the next drama.

Peter is a racist bully that is completely unable to change and on top of detached from the world as a whole.

JustAboy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JustAboy »

He missed completely the Laura Lee apology dilemma. Laura Lee was and is a racist and on top of that a hateful person who fat shames people etc. etc. Peter is scared and will not touch any of the racist topics since it would reveal his own character even more.

ClasitaFlockfart
Learner
Learner

Post by ClasitaFlockfart »

I haven't watched Peter's vlog channel in quite awhile, it's just so repetitive, boring and full of BS I needed a break ;) I watched today's vlog and guess what...more of the same regurgitated lies and stories still spewing out of his mouth. On every single vlog Peter gives a full rundown on what his plans for the next day/night are, plans for the latest trip down to detail of what movie he's going to watch, plans for the weekend, etc. Then the following day he explains why NONE of the things/plans happened, and among other things taking yet another nap is one reason he didn't follow through with his 'plans'. Who can take this idiot serious? He is a total blow hard that enjoys listening to himself babble on about nothing, he's a habitual liar, and just not 'right' in so many ways, creepy to say the least for a man his age to behave as he does. Peter Pan Moan is a legend in his own mind... #freealex

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Has anyone seen his latest video on the Laura Lee apology yet? The dense fucker is asking people to explain to him WHY Laura is getting more hate than any of the other three.....Seriously? Okay, I know Gabriel dropped the N word in one tweet, Nikita made some tasteless jokes about kids (I have seen way worse to be honest) and Manny upset that girl at the meet and greet BUT Laura's tweets are by far the worst and explain why she is dropping subs like a fly.

I think Peter is trying to hint at some sort of sexism thing as he clearly feels like Manny should be the one losing out big time in all this but Manny's apology compared to Laura's is an Oscar winner and Laura has helped Manny out of the fire imo. As has the girl who initially accepted Manny's apology but then said it was a bad apology but now says she accepts that he apologised and they should move on etc.

All Peter talks about in the video too is how Jeffree is feeling and how Jeffree hasn't and will not accept the apology but that he applauds Laura for at least apologising to JS. He does NOT mention at all about how Laura did not directly apologise to black people for her awful tweets nor does he mention the fact that Laura tried to say she retweeted the comments she made when in fact that was not the case. Yet Peter is stumped as to why Laura is taking the brunt of the hate.

Peter, you're a disgusting excuse for a human being under the guise of 'Oh I am an old man trying to help everyone!' persona. Many of us on here see through you and actually, you SHOULD go pair up with Kuckian because the two of you are as bad as each other. I can't believe I defended this mess at one time.

curiositykillsthecat
Talker
Talker

Post by curiositykillsthecat »

According to his vlog today- he said that Alex told him that they are 'good with money'....in what world is going out to eat every.single.day. good with money????

Every financial advice I have ever read by every finance guru, like the likes of Dave Ramsey etc, say to cut out eating out at restaurants. Peter even said once that he spends more on buying groceries than he does on eating out. BULL Crap! That only means he has F-ing clue 1-how to shop, and 2- how to cook.

Why does he think people should listen to his advice? :roll:

Return to “Peter Monn”