Peter The Preacher "All About Me" Monn- Part 6

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter The Preacher "All About Me" Monn- Part 6

Post by swashbuckler »

I thought he was NEVER licensed as a social worker. His ad for his (defunct, I hope) counseling service even says he is unlicensed.

Someone in a prior thread turned up that he had a license for doing acupuncture (or something like that) at one point in time.

I don't care if it's been 60 years since he was a counselor, that tumblr page is fucked up. Especially since he was 40 when he made it.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Wow. This guy was people’s counselor? Doesn’t his personal ethical standards, even post-treatment facility, make him think to himself that something like this would make him appear inappropriate and take away from his credibility?

ClasitaFlockfart
Learner
Learner

Re: Peter The Preacher

Post by ClasitaFlockfart »

diamondwater wrote:
withmylittleeye wrote:noname1234 or, Theresa J, or @tersa825 (Oh look, both GG username and twitter handle have identical construction of letters then numbers, fancy that!), girl, it was weird and awkward watching you on Peter Pan Moans vlog after you two had lunch.

You said you don’t talk as often. Are you the person in his life who reads GG and reports back to him? Tell him all the tea we spill here.

Do you confront him about his habitual lying? Griffin? RockyRoadkill
? The mystery money donor woman who paid his way through his private practice?

I mean, let’s be real. Your boy watched an Oprah with Reece Witherspoon and then retold all Oprah’s wisdom as his own, mixed in with 12 Step lessons. Maybe that’s why you identify with his disjointed geriatric rambling.

I’m sure he helped you, but he’s a total fraud.

We don’t come up with theories. We repeat Peter Pan Moans words (but still not as often as he repeats them).

He’s not real. He’s trying too hard to look like model citizen but he’s a literary joke who spends his life sleeping, eating and driving around aimlessly.

Ask him about his book of essays due out in 2016. (Spoiler Alert: Peter Pan Moan is lazy AF and couldn’t be bothered writing about his own life, it bored even him).
exactly. :D :tu:
1. to the poster here who said that its unethical AND illegal beyond the 5 year limit. you're correct because that is true in my state as well. there is NO limit of time. once a patient, ALWAYS a patient.
2 .to the poster here who said the one defending peter COULD be peter himself. I agree.
3 .and to the poster here who said the comment about peter constantly wiping his nose with his hand. :D :tu: WTF grown ass man does that sort of thing. besides peter, I mean. lol I have seen 3 year olds do this. but never grown men. its gross and disgusting that peter does this all the time.
4. to the poster who said peter has a beer belly. agree totally.
5. to the question the defender asked regarding what would we say if we met peter in person. NOTHING. because he's not worth the time. he's shit on the bottom of a shoe.

Totally believe Peter is posting on here, he's just that lame let's be honest!

ClasitaFlockfart
Learner
Learner

curiositykillsthecat wrote:
monak wrote:
noname1234 wrote:Let's get this out first, long timer reader here and a fan of Peter's. I have read all of his threads and recently there are 2 things that have come up that I can't just let go because they are false. Everything else isn't worth trying to prove or disprove and I am not trying to start fights.

I want to start off with the timeline issue that came up not too long ago. Not long after he go sober, he started working at that treatment facility. While working there, he was going to school for his masters and became a counselor there. When he told JK that it had been 10 years since he has counseled anyone, he was maaaayyyy be a year off. If he was 23 when he started there, he would have been 36 when he left. He was life couching after that, not counseling. Take that as you will, people will see it as the same thing, I do not.

As for his sobriety and people thinking that he is not an addict, that he is lying about his story, his treatment story doesn't add up, he does not owe anyone that story. If he left stuff out, that is because he is allowed to. That is a very private, personal thing that he went through and he doesn't have to go into explicit detail on detoxing cause it was probably horrible. He may never tell whole thing. I don't know his whole story but I do know that he takes sobriety and talking about addiction very seriously. It is not necessary to say that he is causing harm or that he needs to be taken off of YT because you don't believe his story. His story is very real and how he tells it is up to him, not you.

Peter has saved lives well before he ever got on YT. He saved my life and was the best counselor I have ever had. I know people here hate watch him and you do you. I am not trying to convince you to like him. I will say that if you are dedicating that much time to watching Peter and you don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth, listen to the underlying message that he has in his videos. His advice or suggestions are awesome even if he doesn't follow them. I know that I can give the best advice in the world but I am the worst at following it. I think a lot of people are like that.
I seem to have overlooked this completely unbiased opinion of Peter. Guess everyone else did too. Opps. :roll:

Peter's advice is awesome even if he doesnt follow it? What world do you live in? No, it doesnt work like that. If he cant follow his own advice, then what good is his advice? If he cant be the example of his own suggestions, then his suggestions must suck, because not even he can follow them. Catch my drift? Nobody likes a 'Do as I say, not as I do' person, NOBODY. And no, sweetheart, not a lot of people are like that, only the *woofpack*. :tu:
Sounds like Peter finally started posting on GG, been waiting...

ClasitaFlockfart
Learner
Learner

OkyanusGozler wrote:Peter has a beer belly and probably drinks beer daily. His entire life story is a lie.

Right?! The case of beer on the counter confirms that...

Rolina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rolina »

I would like to add that the irritated nose seems to happen a lot on his night vlogs. I wonder what it is that is making his nose oh so itchy?
Avatar with thanks to Martin Louis

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

It's funny how he's complaining about having to lose his car for one day to get the AC fixed. He doesn't have a job to go to, ever! If he wants to "write" for his never ending book, he can simply do it at home. All he does is gallivant all day long with no real purpose for doing so. Driving to Starbucks is not an accomplishment. Driving to buy meaningless shit is not an accomplishment. Driving to get something to eat is simply laziness for not making food at home. Everything he drives around for is nonsense and can all be done in one day out of the week. Problem solved.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

NeuroticNeurontin wrote:Don’t you love how in yesterday’s video on his drama channel he said “i was ‘told’ two famous people watch my channel, i don’t want to brag, but...”.
Yeah and I saved two people from dying yesterday as a nurse. But I mean it's cool a couple of famous people follow you Peter. What, with all the meaningful work you do with your life. :roll:

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

It's sad that he considers his father an animal advocate as well as his step mother, and sings their accolades on things they've done to help animals in the past, yet they buy a designer dog from a breeder with another one on the way rather than saving one of the thousands of homeless dogs in shelters in Indy right now. Are you kidding me?

The diet starts tomorrow.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

GreatOdds88 wrote:It's sad that he considers his father an animal advocate as well as his step mother, and sings their accolades on things they've done to help animals in the past, yet they buy a designer dog from a breeder with another one on the way rather than saving one of the thousands of homeless dogs in shelters in Indy right now. Are you kidding me?

Seriously??? Well that's disheartening, but I'm not surprised. They've always bought instead of adopted haven't they? Does he still brag about being a vegetarian? Peter seems to be so unaware that being an animal lover and advocate, doesn't just mean taking care of the pets that you have. Its being aware of the tons of animals that are left in shelters or euthanized because people would rather buy pure breeds for hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's being aware of your waste. Is he recycling all those Starbucks cups he gets? Why hasn't he put in the minimum effort to switch to the straw less tops that Starbucks offers now? So many straws end up in the ocean, killing... that's right, animals. There are heartbreaking videos of sea turtles with straws lodged in their nasal cavities that won't come out. Does he check to see if the beauty products he uses are tested on animals? It's just small things that he just seems so unaware of. But he is more focused on the label of being an animal advocate and vegetarian, than putting in the work to make a difference.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
GreatOdds88 wrote:It's sad that he considers his father an animal advocate as well as his step mother, and sings their accolades on things they've done to help animals in the past, yet they buy a designer dog from a breeder with another one on the way rather than saving one of the thousands of homeless dogs in shelters in Indy right now. Are you kidding me?

Seriously??? Well that's disheartening, but I'm not surprised. They've always bought instead of adopted haven't they? Does he still brag about being a vegetarian? Peter seems to be so unaware that being an animal lover and advocate, doesn't just mean taking care of the pets that you have. Its being aware of the tons of animals that are left in shelters or euthanized because people would rather buy pure breeds for hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's being aware of your waste. Is he recycling all those Starbucks cups he gets? Why hasn't he put in the minimum effort to switch to the straw less tops that Starbucks offers now? So many straws end up in the ocean, killing... that's right, animals. There are heartbreaking videos of sea turtles with straws lodged in their nasal cavities that won't come out. Does he check to see if the beauty products he uses are tested on animals? It's just small things that he just seems so unaware of. But he is more focused on the label of being an animal advocate and vegetarian, than putting in the work to make a difference.
No, he's not aware of anything other than what the latest Housewives episode was about......He said in one video that "last year, I made a conscious decision not to throw trash out of my car window". He was 45 years old when he made that statement! So for 44 years he DID throw trash out of his window!!! You can also see him repeatedly wasting tap water and shower water. He let the shower run while he gave a "tour" of his gross bedroom. His parents taught him the dumbest of lessons, and skipped over the important ones. He eats like crap because his mother was a horrific cook.

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

I forgot about the whole "throw the trash out the window" thing. That shows 1) he doesn't care about the environment, 2) he doesn't care about animals (hello choking hazard), 3) he doesn't care about his fellow human (let's forget the fact it is an eyesore, trash can cultivate disease quite easily because it attracts certain insects and parasites) and 4) he doesn't care about the law. I doubt Indiana doesn't have fines for littering. Good grief is that one statement along doesn't show he is a certified Nice Guy(TM) (aka a douche) I don't know what does.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

For someone who holds a Masters, he’s pretty stupid.

In his one year as a “vegetarian” video, he said its good to get vegetarian options outside of Indiana (Miami, Chicago). Doesn’t he realize that those cities have bigger populations and that Indianapolis would be behind those cities in terms of trends?

He tried to convince people he was so healthy the other million times he was a vegetarian previously, when he was also so active and working out, yet he was eating two lean cuisines for dinner when he was working out a lot.

I doubt he was eating a lot of fruit and vegetables last time, since he would carry those food preparation skills into this time.

You eat what you are taught to eat. His Mum must have eaten a lot of crap and fed him microwave dinners, when his Aunt wasn’t cooking for her, and sending her home with pots of chili.

As much as he likes to tell us his mother was this wise saint, it’s obvious she was a lazy woman.

His Dad is such a dedicated hard worker, and he’s not, so he must be like his mother.

Someone expose him already for the fraud he is.

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

havent been here in a long ass time .... what i miss????? :rofl:

hows Peter the HIPPOcrite doing?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Gee you'd think someone in his field would not post stereotypical shit about OCD and pretend they actually suffer from it. Quick, someone give that snowflake some attention!

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

Hey Peter, if that’s you sing Gypsies Tramps And Theives in your lame ass intro about your stupid album.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

In today’s vlog, the version is, Tonya said “I waited four years for you to say that to me” (Her response to him asking her to take him to a meeting).

In past videos, it was three years.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Peter The Preacher

Post by GreatOdds88 »

withmylittleeye wrote:For someone who holds a Masters, he’s pretty stupid.

In his one year as a “vegetarian” video, he said its good to get vegetarian options outside of Indiana (Miami, Chicago). Doesn’t he realize that those cities have bigger populations and that Indianapolis would be behind those cities in terms of trends?

He tried to convince people he was so healthy the other million times he was a vegetarian previously, when he was also so active and working out, yet he was eating two lean cuisines for dinner when he was working out a lot.

I doubt he was eating a lot of fruit and vegetables last time, since he would carry those food preparation skills into this time.

You eat what you are taught to eat. His Mum must have eaten a lot of crap and fed him microwave dinners, when his Aunt wasn’t cooking for her, and sending her home with pots of chili.

As much as he likes to tell us his mother was this wise saint, it’s obvious she was a lazy woman.

His Dad is such a dedicated hard worker, and he’s not, so he must be like his mother.

Someone expose him already for the fraud he is.

Yes, his mother was very lazy. She only knew how to burn cookies, make stupid muffins, and dump Mac and Cheese out of a box. She was drunk all day long. Who has time to tend house? She had such a good man too, and screwed it up with her addiction. She was a loser. Of course Peter emulates his mother. He has no traits of his father at all except in appearance, although his father isn't a fat slob.

And no, he never eats vegetables or fruit. Have you seen the inside of their refrigerator? It's so bright because the lightbulb is the only thing in it. He's not a vegetarian. He's a Junk Food-tarian.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

GreatOdds88 wrote: She had such a good man too, and screwed it up with her addiction. She was a loser. Of course Peter emulates his mother. He has no traits of his father at all except in appearance, although his father isn't a fat slob.
I hear that. Only a complete idiot would be married to a respected plastic surgeon and screw it up.

It’s evident she was a miserable woman, bent on her own self importance that she passed on to her selfish son, because his Dad couldn’t stand her.

Even Peter Pan Moan couldn’t stand her. He left her by herself for hours in Tennessee and went down the mountain to call his friends. The stories he told Alex about her made Alex think he wouldn’t like her much. Spoiler Alert Alex, Peters just like his mother, so keep following that train of not liking her much. See where that leads you.

I think Peter always talks her up because he’s so embarrassed about who she really was, and how pathetically useless she was.

If you are reading this Peter, if that stings, it’s because it’s true. She was a mess.

And she raised a mess.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Peter Monn Bates definitely resents his mother. He's totally misogynist and his blue hairs are too stupid to recognize it.
Face palmed SO hard about the OCD. He must be needing extra ass pats because his favorite YTers are collabing with each other rather than him.
Going back to his very, very, VERY inappropriate relationships as a MHP: yes, past patients deserve anonymity. I haven't worked in the field for nearly 10 years and no way would I compromise anyone by offering friendship. There's always going to be an imbalance of power.
Again, he's my age and acting like that. :? Not saying I have maturity mastered, but I'm not showing my ass ( to quote him) on YT.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Return to “Peter Monn”