Learner

Re: Peter "People Aren't Unsubbing, There's Just A Glitch" M

Post by aasshhyy »

Preacher "put a healthy dog down" Moan - RIP Griffin

Preacher "addicted to sympathy" Moan

Preacher "'We're friends" but no one likes me' Moan

Preacher "no progress, stuck in a 40 year whine-loop" Moan

Preacher "I'm not a smoker I just smoke when I want to" Moan

haahaha I could do this all day. He makes it too easy.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chicken Leg »

aasshhyy wrote:Preacher "put a healthy dog down" Moan - RIP Griffin

:rofl: :rofl: :respekt: ^THIS. .....ALL THIS...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :love2:

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

Preacher "I don't read GG but my friend does" Monn

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Peter the Porpoise Whisperer Moan LOL semi kidding with that one but that dolphin noise comment still makes me giggle a little
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

Jesters Trix wrote:Peter the Porpoise Whisperer Moan LOL semi kidding with that one but that dolphin noise comment still makes me giggle a little

LOL THIS ONE!!!!!

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People: A Self-Destruction Book by Peter Monn, Failed Life Coach

Pathological Liars Anonymous - Support Group Led by Peter Monn

Peter Monn: Patron Saint of Smoking Non-Smokers and Epileptics Immune to Strobe Lights

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

facepainter wrote:The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People: A Self-Destruction Book by Peter Monn, Failed Life Coach

Peter Monn: Patron Saint of Smoking Non-Smokers and Epileptics Immune to Strobe Lights
:rofl: :rofl: :love2: ^this. all this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

aasshhyy wrote:Preacher "put a healthy dog down" Moan - RIP Griffin

I am sorry to repost this. lol........but :rofl: :rofl: im seriously dying laughing. :respekt: :rofl: :love2:

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

facepainter wrote:The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People: A Self-Destruction Book by Peter Monn, Failed Life Coach
Dead.

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

OMG!!! THESE ARE GOLD!!

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

facepainter wrote: Peter Monn: Patron Saint of Smoking Non-Smokers and Epileptics Immune to Strobe Lights
:rofl:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

There are SO many fragile ego YTers who can't accept any other opinions unless they're wrapped up in a pretty little bow. GTFO, dude. He wouldn't last in the real world so he's created his own because he's had the privilege of doing so.
It's constantly me, me, me. It's disgusting.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Peter Me, Me, Me Moan Crier on Command.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

MissDelusional wrote:There are SO many fragile ego YTers who can't accept any other opinions unless they're wrapped up in a pretty little bow. GTFO, dude. He wouldn't last in the real world so he's created his own because he's had the privilege of doing so.
It's constantly me, me, me. It's disgusting.

:respekt: :tu:

the weasel
Learner
Learner

Post by the weasel »

This has my vote! :rofl: :tu:

Also love the “The Porpoise Whisperer” suggestion... made me realize I don’t think I’ve ever heard Peter whisper. Can he not vocal fry at that volume?

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

In his latest vlog, he brings up a number of things we have spoken about in here, like a huge justification about how much his Dad loves him.

And he refers to PP as Duncan!

And Best Friend “Been to every major life event except his wedding and his moms funeral” Tonya, isn’t being considered for his vow renewal.

Remember when he was talking about the pro-ana websites and the timelines didn’t match up? I think he was borrowing from Alex’s story since Alex has come out now saying he had an ED. Timelines might more sense if it was Alex and not Peter. So Peter steals other peoples stories and pasts and makes them his.

Why doesn’t he just admit he reads here? He weaves in so many replies to us and topics we have discussed in his vlogs.m

Go back to sucking your thumb, Peter. At least it would help keep your lying mouth shut.

And it was Lori’s sons who both died from drug overdoses. The friends son who he couldn’t be bothered going to the wake and funeral until Tonya told him to suit up and go. Couldn’t be bothered showing her support over the death of her son but is perfectly fine gambling with her.

His old sponsor, one of the many that Peter ditched, asked him if was going to be coming back regularly, maybe because he knows Peter has a habit of not going to meetings “on regularly basis”.

I’m going to clock him on something:

When everyone at his meeting found out he scammed that woman out of $300, even though hardly anyone said anything to him, he reacted by thinking, f#%k them, I’m not going back. He QUIT. And stopped going to ANY meeting for four years.

(I wonder how many meeting groups Peter has gone to and then QUIT, he’s probably well known in that scene)

When he was demoted at his job, and started turning up half an hour late and disrespecting the process by doing crosswords during clinical meetings, he was offended by people not praising and crediting him, his reaction was to QUIT. And decide to “semi-retire”. And like the meetings, he couldn’t face getting a new job. Just easier not to bother with any type of job, just like the meetings.

His private practice, he QUIT bothering with, probably before it even got off the ground, given the lack of a footprint.

His dog Griffin, he QUIT.

His multiple blogs, he QUIT.

Sponsors, he QUIT because they told him things he didn’t want to hear and didn’t want to listen to.

The footprint that does exist, is his habit of quitting.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

the weasel wrote:
This has my vote! :rofl: :tu:

Also love the “The Porpoise Whisperer” suggestion... made me realize I don’t think I’ve ever heard Peter whisper. Can he not vocal fry at that volume?

LOL

Ok we need a neutral party to just pick one.. we have 234534525 great thread names. Someone has to choose!
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

I made a new thread:

viewtopic.php?f=569&t=33640

Sorry, I just had to bite the bullet.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Ellen23 wrote:Where are all these no kill animal shelters when you need them? I tried placing a full bloodied German Shepherd for months. A beautiful white dog that was gentle as could be. His owner had died and the remaining family didn't want him. Had I been able to I would have kept him but circumstances didn't allow me to but I was determined this dog would not be put to sleep. I called shelter after shelter and most of them would forward me to someone else. Finally, someone (a person) took him. All I'm saying is we see these shelters on the tv and social media but are they really there when you need them. Most said I would have to turn him into a kill shelter and then someone would adopt him but there was no guarantee. We were not willing to take that risk. I'm not saying what Peter did is right. Only one person knows the real story but I can't imagine trying to place a dog when they have behavior issues. I will continue to support Peter because he has helped me a lot. I never knew he had a forum on here until he mentioned it. I don't think Peter is perfect. No one is. He has struggles just like the rest of us. I don't think he's a bad person either. I won't read this section any more but needed to vent on the struggle of placing dogs in certain areas of the country. It's not always easy.

An animal spending the rest of it's life in a cage with little to no human interaction is a horrible way to live! If I were that animal, I'd say drug me up until I'm asleep and never allow me to wake again. It's painless and preferable over years spent locked in a cage being ignored.

ConcreteBlondeFan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ConcreteBlondeFan »

facepainter wrote:Is the medication Peter takes Gabapentin? Because a good friend of mine is starting treatment for alcoholism and went to a psychiatrist yesterday and she was prescribed Gabapentin and Acamprosate. The gabapentin is also an epilepsy and neuropathic pain medication and the main reason it was prescribed is because sometimes quitting alcohol cold turkey can cause some people seizures and you might end up with brain damage. Also meant to help with irritability.

I think someone in the last page mentioned that the one he just takes is just a mood stabilizer. Is this the same thing?

Peter has gone out of his way to describe it as “my seizure medication,” “my epilepsy medication,” and “my neuropathic pain medication.” If he was prescribed those meds for the same reason my friend was, he’s picking conditions that don’t apply to him to describe them. :roll:

Do alcoholics typically keep taking them after being sober for years? I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t had a prescription for over a decade.

I remember once in a livestream someone asked him how he can attend strobe light shows at Ultra with his epilepsy and his answer was just like “Oh I’ve never had a problem not getting seizures at light shows for some reason.” Please.
No, gabapentin, or Neurontin, is different from what he takes. He’s mentioned several times that it’s Depakote, which is an anti-convulsant for seizures, but is an extremely effective mood stabilizer.
Yes, he talks quite a bit about his medication being for his epilepsy, but from my experience an epileptic will be evaluated regularly to see if there are any changes in brain activity. Many people grow out of epilepsy (if they have it as a child) or need changes in medication to keep them seizure-free. He has yet to speak on any testing or if he has had a seizure recently. In the US if you have a seizure, you are not allowed to drive for 6 months. But we know Peter drives the dark streets of Indianapolis every night!

Someone asked me earlier if I knew anything else about the situation with Peter. Yes, I do. I’ve been friendly with him since about 2 years ago and I will just say this-you all are discovering the ‘Real Peter’ that many of us figured out a while ago. He’s a liar, he’s not working for any corporate group doing ‘leadership coaching’, he hated working in treatment, he’s always been entitled and needy. Anyone who gets close to him ends up being sucked dry. That’s why they all end up distancing themselves, it’s all about Peter.
I laughed when Charles Gross said it because he was speaking the truth! The only person who tolerated him is Dustin, and I think Dustin is about to go as well. Martin hadn’t talked to him in DMs for 3 whole weeks and you see how pissy he was. But if he was such a friend, why wouldn’t his fingers work to DM Martin??? Check up on his Thailand friend???

The whole thing JK said was true about him manipulating creators and keeping the drama going. He did it to many of us, he’s free with unsolicited advice. He acts like he knows more than everyone about how to grow a channel but the only way HE got where he is now is because everyone rallied around him when the pedo accusations were flying.
And go look at his Social Blade, isn’t it interesting how his gig is so stale but he keeps gaining followers? Yeah, it’s because he watches those numbers religiously and buys what he needs to keep it growing. Oh, and apparently he was ‘asking for a friend’ back in December about buying subs/views when his channel was bleeding. When the numbers grew again he was all giddy, but as they began falling as they will when the scandal ends and people get sick of the same schtick after a while they begin falling again.
His views are where they are when his subs were in the 30-40k. You can see for yourself.

Truthfully I don’t wish him any harm, I’m just saying that the Peter you see all joking, flipping fans, being full of giggles is not the real him. Call it an act, lying or whatever, it’s not genuine. He’s really good at deflecting too, so he’s going to say that anyone calling him a liar is only doing so because THEY are liars. But FACTS ARE FACTS!
And that’s the ‘matter of the truth’ :roll:

Return to “Peter Monn”