Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Thank you dew for the name suggestion!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Peter Monn Child PART 2

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

I can't stand Petty Page and I'm sick of all these people giving Peter a pass for his tumblr. No there wasn't anything illegal on it. But it was fucking weird. And he obviously didn't see anything wrong with it because he linked it on some of his social medias. Are people afraid to call him icky because he is gay? If it was a straight 45 year old man with pictures of 18 year old women, he would be called a perv, dirty and a million other things under the sun. But if someone called him a skeevy old man for liking young twinks, you would be called a homophobe. Lest we forget that's what Peter labels people for not praising his and Alexs relationship.
*edited to add that people said it was public. It was but only if you had the link. If you googled his name it didn't show up. So clients or potential clients wouldn't have been able to find it, unless they were looking for it*

queen_pleas3
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by queen_pleas3 »

I'm amazed that almost no one seems to be offended by that creepy Tumblr-page of his. :roll:

It was disgusting and made with totally bad taste! I actually work with kids and I would never ever in a million years put anything like that online, not that I privately watch something like that anyway.

I feel that something very dark happened to Peter when he was a child and he has some deep trauma from that time and therefore he needs the constant attention. Sadly traumas often pop up in a form of twisted sexuality. And no, I'm not saying he's a pedo, but something pretty strange is lurking behind those bright blue eyes...
Let's just say that I wouldn't leave my kids with him, because his preferences seem - according to his Tumblr page at least - to be violent and disturbed and I don't trust people like that.

Obviously he is stuck in the mentality of a teenager and hasn't never deal with the real issues he has. So it's ludicrous that he portraits himself as this old wise man-archetype when at the same time he's own issues are so clearly evident. Apparently his audience is blind to these faults or simply just don't recognise them.

I don't think he's a bad guy thought, because we all have our dark spots, just a really awful role model who shouldn't have the platform he has.

---My native language isn't English so forgive me if something is off.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:
I can't stand Petty Page and I'm sick of all these people giving Peter a pass for his tumblr. No there wasn't anything illegal on it. But it was fucking weird. And he obviously didn't see anything wrong with it because he linked it on some of his social medias. Are people afraid to call him icky because he is gay? If it was a straight 45 year old man with pictures of 18 year old women, he would be called a perv, dirty and a million other things under the sun. But if someone called him a skeevy old man for liking young twinks, you would be called a homophobe. Lest we forget that's what Peter labels people for not praising his and Alexs relationship.
*edited to add that people said it was public. It was but only if you had the link. If you googled his name it didn't show up. So clients or potential clients wouldn't have been able to find it, unless they were looking for it*
Never saw his tumblr, but from Kooks vid, it is definitely weird and questionable.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

AMay4K
Debater
Debater

Post by AMay4K »

Did anyone else notice that he spent more time talking about a negative comment he got than he did Miranda? Took him 10 minutes to get to the topic, and he only spent a few minutes on the topic before talking about himself. He also interrupted the Miranda part with singing and said "that one will be on my album." I think he honestly thinks he has a nice singing voice and will be discovered through his hyper spurts of singing. On top of all that, there was no story at all. He titled it Miranda VS Netflix, just to talk about how classy she is and how much he hated her show was cancelled for a couple minutes. I don't even understand what his gig is supposed to be anymore

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Peter Monn will be jealous that Shane Dawson just liked one of my tweets! :rofl: <3

Well I don't think he'd care, but SD did like one of my tweets. YAS Bish!

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

I watched a recent book tube video ‘and listen, listen, listen, ok so like’ listening to an audiobook is NOT like, like, like, reading a book. FOH saying he is reading when he’s just listening to audiobooks.

crazymyst322
Learner
Learner

Post by crazymyst322 »

Following

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Look who decided to talk about Logan Paul...

I clicked out in the first couple mins... I caught a bit of his ego and was like "leaving, click out." lol

He said youtubers ask him what they should do in certain situations and that they take his advice. :roll:

Why does he keep trying to give advice and teachable moments, when he never wants to work in mental health again and just be a youtuber?

Anyways for those that dare:
[youtube][/youtube]

kitzlig
Debater
Debater

Post by kitzlig »

WomanDown77 wrote: He said youtubers ask him what they should do in certain situations and that they take his advice. :roll:

Why does he keep trying to give advice and teachable moments, when he never wants to work in mental health again and just be a youtuber?
He seems to put himself out there as the social worker/psychologist/Dr Phil of YouTube. Logan Paul is just another YouTuber he’ll want to “call him” like Tana and Gigi so he can help them.
Lilly_paddycake wrote: I can't stand Petty Page and I'm sick of all these people giving Peter a pass for his tumblr. No there wasn't anything illegal on it. But it was fucking weird. And he obviously didn't see anything wrong with it because he linked it on some of his social medias. Are people afraid to call him icky because he is gay? If it was a straight 45 year old man with pictures of 18 year old women, he would be called a perv, dirty and a million other things under the sun. But if someone called him a skeevy old man for liking young twinks, you would be called a homophobe. Lest we forget that's what Peter labels people for not praising his and Alexs relationship.
That’s what I always thought. Even ages ago when he was friends with JK, Charles Gross, and Joanna Spicer, it just seemed weird to me that this guy is making a circle of friends 20+ years younger. Joanna Spicer was the token straight girl lmao.
But honestly all these YouTubers and drama channels becoming ‘friends’ to band around PM just to spite JK, it’s beyond immature. Glad to see it’s becoming old news on YT though, well at least until JK does something stupid again. Even then, I feel like people are getting over him and he won’t have much of an audience, whether its fans or people looking for drama.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

kitzlig wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote: He said youtubers ask him what they should do in certain situations and that they take his advice. :roll:

He seems to put himself out there as the social worker/psychologist/Dr Phil of YouTube. Logan Paul is just another YouTuber he’ll want to “call him” like Tana and Gigi so he can help them.
Lilly_paddycake wrote: I can't stand Petty Page and I'm sick of all these people giving Peter a pass for his tumblr. No there wasn't anything illegal on it. But it was fucking weird. And he obviously didn't see anything wrong with it because he linked it on some of his social medias. Are people afraid to call him icky because he is gay? If it was a straight 45 year old man with pictures of 18 year old women, he would be called a perv, dirty and a million other things under the sun. But if someone called him a skeevy old man for liking young twinks, you would be called a homophobe. Lest we forget that's what Peter labels people for not praising his and Alexs relationship.
That’s what I always thought. Even ages ago when he was friends with JK, Charles Gross, and Joanna Spicer, it just seemed weird to me that this guy is making a circle of friends 20+ years younger. Joanna Spicer was the token straight girl lmao.
But honestly all these YouTubers and drama channels becoming ‘friends’ to band around PM just to spite JK, it’s beyond immature. Glad to see it’s becoming old news on YT though, well at least until JK does something stupid again. Even then, I feel like people are getting over him and he won’t have much of an audience, whether its fans or people looking for drama.
Yeah, I guess. I mean I don't mind someone trying to help, if the person ask for their help. It is just when a person thinks people should have and take their advice unsolicited that bugs me.

Buckle up Kuckian filmed a video and will upload it soon... I'm sure if and when that happens it will give Peter something to rage on about again.

Binx
Debater
Debater

Post by Binx »

I spend more time skimming through his videos than watching. Like holy fuck get to the point, I'm not watching to listen to you talk about yourself for 80% of the video.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I'm fixing to take that drama phone and shove it up his arse.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Theory: many people go into behavioral health because they have their own ( unresolved) issues; Peter seems to be case in point. I'm not saying I think he was a bad counselor at all, but I question his motives.
In his videos he tends to make everything about himself and I wonder if he did similarly with his patients, to where the patient becomes the healer ( or tries to be.) It's something we were taught to avoid when I worked in psych/ sub Abuse. It's not terrible to relate with someone but the therapy is meant for THEM, not you.
Any solid, seasoned professional has a therapist themselves. It's impossible to take all the horror on day after day and not expunge it.
Also I cringed when he mentioned his diet plans. Yeah, you might lose a lot of weight straight away but at what cost?! But Saint Diabeter knows all :roll:
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

iwillstay
Learner
Learner

Post by iwillstay »

it's funny that Peter & HFTT stopped doing younow after they were getting criticized for they were saying.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

He's starting yet ANOTHER diet?!!! So stupid!! He said "A few years ago, I did the vegetarian diet and lost 50 lbs, so I want to go back to that." Isn't that what he's been on this whole time??? If he gained it all back, you'd think he'd realize that HIS DIET IS NOT WORKING. Try something different for Christ's sake! He makes no sense whatsoever. All he does is lose and regain. Lose and regain. Stop it already.

Return to “Peter Monn”