Peter Monn

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter Monn

Post by WomanDown77 »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:It's the first video of his that I've watched in awhile. When did he start talking about Oprah all the time? He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. He thinks YouTube is going to soar this year?? I think most people are sick of their policies. Case in point how they are dealing with Logan Paul. He thinks that the beauty community is going to be nicer and not put up with bullshit :roll: he also thinks that morphe and other brands will only pick one guru to represent them instead of multiple people. What??? Like Patrick stars collabs with mac. Lastly he thinks an up and coming guru will change the game. He named Raw beauty Kristie, because despite being an asshole to her, she showed her support after he was called a pedophile. So he is really far up her ass now.
Speaking of being "YouTube famous". He's freaking screwed with any further job prospects. All anyone has to do is out his name into YouTube search and videos upon videos come up about him and John. Even though the accusations are false, any employer will see he is problematic and won't want to be associated with him. Also because JK video on him is unlisted, even though he used the tag Raant, it doesn't show up in searches.
I watched that video... I kept going "Who does he think he is one of those phony psychics you see on tv?" :rofl:

As for Oprah.. He started talking about her hardcore after the Kuckian thing two weeks ago. I have nothing against Oprah. I think she can offer teachings or food for thought to people, genuinely.. But she shouldn't be your only guide or source of wisdom.

It is sad that at 45 he still can't offer his own voice with his own wisdom crafted in an articulate way. I thought he was a college grad, counselor , and author... He should be able to do something more than quote Oprah to go into his own thoughts. Perhaps he feels no one would buy what he is selling if he didn't add someone's perspective/words that most people respect... Ala Oprah.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Saint Diabeter Monn, still using click hate for views.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Streaming for views:
https://www.younow.com/petermonn

He's doing questions .. A question asked what you could be something in politics, mental health care, and other respectable jobs ...He said he'd do youtube. WTF

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Again, looking up to Dr Phil. Peter, he was feeding guests alcohol and drugs. Why do you look up to him? Also, actually not everyone clickbaits their titles. Phil Defuckass must be a real influence of yours.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

monak wrote:Again, looking up to Dr Phil. Peter, he was feeding guests alcohol and drugs. Why do you look up to him? Also, actually not everyone clickbaits their titles. Phil Defuckass must be a real influence of yours.
He probably has wet dreams about Dr. Phil.

I'm still wondering who actually thinks Dr. Phil is a legit and good Dr. ? Peter :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Krampus Monn
Oogie Boogie Monn

kitzlig
Debater
Debater

Post by kitzlig »

Logan Paul = exploiting suicide for views
Peter Monn = exploiting the exploitation of suicide for views

But everyone’s doing it though! So it must be ok! Isn’t that the same mentality that leads to bullying though? If everyone’s picking on someone then it must be ok to do it? Peter once again proving to have the mind of a 12 year old. I’m glad a real issue like Logan Paul being a fuckass is getting the attention is deserves, hopefully Peter’s cry for attention will blow over sooner.

markovia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by markovia »

dew wrote:Peter Peter Fast Food Eater Monn

Peter Monn-Child

Peter Conn

Peter Moan

Gotta be 'Peter Peter Fast Food Eater', that's marvellous.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

kitzlig wrote:Logan Paul = exploiting suicide for views
Peter Monn = exploiting the exploitation of suicide for views

But everyone’s doing it though! So it must be ok! Isn’t that the same mentality that leads to bullying though? If everyone’s picking on someone then it must be ok to do it? Peter once again proving to have the mind of a 12 year old. I’m glad a real issue like Logan Paul being a fuckass is getting the attention is deserves, hopefully Peter’s cry for attention will blow over sooner.
But Kitzlig, this is a teachable moment!

My humble title suggestion: Peter Get 'EmMonn of here!

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Peter Monn is an grumpy 80 year old grandma trapped in an immature 45 year old gay man.

JustARandomGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by JustARandomGirl »

I'm glad the Logan Paul situation gets this much attention, never liked him nor his brother ... But Peter is literally exploiting this for views and money. I wish his blind subscribers saw how fucked up this whole situation is and called him out for the shit he is doing atm...

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

LOL! Wowzers. I just realized he has a "verified" Twitter handle. Goddamn. People really need to stop making insignificant nobodies internet "famous".

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

JustARandomGirl wrote:I'm glad the Logan Paul situation gets this much attention, never liked him nor his brother ... But Peter is literally exploiting this for views and money. I wish his blind subscribers saw how fucked up this whole situation is and called him out for the shit he is doing atm...
Exactly. He said he "doesn't want to talk about it," but knows people are currently searching for Logan Paul, so puts it as the title of his video to generate more views. DISGUSTING!

If he had talked about it in a helpful way to people searching for comfort after being triggered by this, then I wouldn't care if he made a video about it (even if it was only done for views). However he puts it in his video as PURE CLICKBAIT and arrogantly says "Well everyone is doing it." He has no shame.

I wish people saw how arrogant this man is.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

lolomgstop wrote:LOL! Wowzers. I just realized he has a "verified" Twitter handle. Goddamn. People really need to stop making insignificant nobodies internet "famous".
I hate how easily twitter gives out verified accounts to people who don't need them. He has just gotten to 100k subs on Youtube and is only in the 20k in twitter followers. I've seen bigger youtubers without verified accounts. The ego of this man.

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

MissDelusional wrote:Saint Diabeter Monn, still using click hate for views.
I actually have diabetes. It's so funny, right?!?! Haha! Obviously only overweight people get diabetes so Peter has it! Ha!

Anyways do you have to request verification from Twitter? I imagine that Peter himself decided that he was suddenly "famous" enough to have it and requested it. I really wonder what he'll talk about when this JK thing blows over because I can only imagine his head has gotten too big to just go back to drama videos
Last edited by FernPyjamas on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

FernPyjamas wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:Saint Diabeter Monn, still using click hate for views.
I actually have diabetes. It's so funny, right?!?! Haha!

Anyways do you have to request verification from Twitter? I imagine that Peter himself decided that he was suddenly "famous" enough to have it and requested it. I really wonder what he'll talk about when this JK thing blows over because I can only imagine his head has gotten too big to just go back to drama videos
Yeah, you have to request it.

It is already blowing over. He was on YouNow last night reading from a Question book , that people were telling him to answer a question off a certain page from it. Most people started to leave during it. I know I left. It was so boring.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Did he complain about how few people were there again last night? Did he honestly expect to have 500+ people in all his streams? Sad.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

monak wrote:Did he complain about how few people were there again last night? Did he honestly expect to have 500+ people in all his streams? Sad.
I wasn't there the whole time/ paying much attention, but he did mention that people were leaving LOL

All I remember from the questions were are you satisfied with your life currently (or something like that) and he said yes, and sex has a lot to do with it. Ew!
One of the questions was like "If you could be anyone of these professions which would it be something in politics, mental health, etc... He was like "Youtube. " SAD.

AMay4K
Debater
Debater

Post by AMay4K »

I used to be a big fan of his. Watched every stream and video. Recently it has occurred to me that he is a hypocrite and a bully when as long as it benefits him, then plays it off like he doesn't bully. Ive been a lurker on GG for awhile, but I did not know PM had a thread. I read it all and omg...yall have really opened my eyes to who he really is. The recent Rich Lux thing pushed me to unsubscribe. Peter, HFTT, and the other randoms they associate with were making the JK situation into a Rich Lux thing big time. Why is so "anti bullying" but does something like that?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Yikes. Cringy. :?

Return to “Peter Monn”