PeterCon: No Empathy, No Class, Just A Big Fat Ass (Part 15)

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: PeterCon: No Empathy, No Class, Just A Big Fat Ass (Part 15)

Post by withmylittleeye »

auntiflo13 wrote:Where's 'LOS Vegas'?
At the bottom of a Starbucks cup

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

Good Lord, the intros of his videos have gone completely into the twilight zone. He'll rattle on with the singing and the fan and the BEAST!! for 10 minutes. And if I have to hear that stupid ass dolphin laugh one more time, I might go insane. Such a smug, punchable face.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I doubt he stopped at one slice of pie Image
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Hey guys, quick question how do we know if we’ve been banned on discord? Earlier I was going to get on there and I was logged out and when I logged back in finally discord was
Completely empty, it was a whole new server. Does that mean I was banned? I rarely ever posted in there but I can’t imagine why else i can no longer access the server lol
Thanks in advance !

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

gossipislife1 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:32 pm
Hey guys, quick question how do we know if we’ve been banned on discord? Earlier I was going to get on there and I was logged out and when I logged back in finally discord was
Completely empty, it was a whole new server. Does that mean I was banned? I rarely ever posted in there but I can’t imagine why else i can no longer access the server lol
Thanks in advance !
I put his name in the gate discord and it said his channel was deleted. Is that the one you were on?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Psychocandy are they having a baby shower?

BlazedandConfused
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BlazedandConfused »

facepainter wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:01 pm
The only way I could see Nick having insight as to what happened is through other channels that knew her. I think Peter Monn was back to being on cordial terms with her, so he might’ve been able to get more info from Harley or her other friends. If he did, it’s possible Peter could’ve then talked to Dustin and Nick about it, who he’s on friendly terms with now.
(Cross post from HFTT. Of course Peter has to make a loss in the community about himself. He is the absolute worst!)

I don't think that Peter and her were even cordial. She was the reason that all the beauty community had his back when JK came after Peter. Peter did something to her and they had a falling out. She also said that she would call him all the time, he only talked about himself. She was a friend to him but he wasn't to her.
She recently admitted to saying she made the right choice dropping him from her life because he is a clout goblin. That's why it pisses me off that he's all in tears on his drama video acting like they were bff's.
Sources : (she says more in the thread)

Timestamp: 55:58

I hope that Sam can Rest in Peace. Dusty, Nick and Peter can just shut up for once and stop making this loss about themselves. They all should have just kept their mouths shut.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

tar wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:12 pm
gossipislife1 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:32 pm
Thanks in advance !
I put his name in the gate discord and it said his channel was deleted. Is that the one you were on?
Some of the Peter Monn folks have migrated over to the Gossip & Chill discord

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

The hat suits him

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Mischief wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:49 pm
The hat suits him
It does. :tchin:

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

:o I'm waiting for the day his hubby leaves him ...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Has Peter got any money left? I can’t imagine that anything would override his personality. It would drive me insane and I would be
thinking of leaving if I was him.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

AMA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:hee:

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Members we are close to reaching a new thread soon! Please submit some thread names for everyone to vote on which they want next! :confetti:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t have a clue because I haven’t been watching him. I will go with whatever gets the most votes.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

He really thinks he is something doesn’t he?

Return to “Peter Monn”